Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) (105068 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Media Explode As World’s Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / Media Explode As World's Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by CrownLands(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmmm! I wish you good luck.
Though you may need to search the whole of the sub-saharan Africa ��
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Savagr(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
pacespot:
Being a good man is not enough for you to lead any African country or Black dominated nation. You need to be able to translate your good-heartedness into pragmatic solution for your people. One critical thing about Africans is that, if you are a good man, don't you show them. Be a good leader, but not a good man to them, otherwise, they will take advantage of you and your case will end up like this Thomas Sankara.
true
Be good and be ruthless
Africans don't value a kind man

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:
A man with the same principles and good looks as Thomas Sankara.

I've searched for a man like this all my life but I've been unsuccessful so far. It looks like I'll never find a man at least similar to him, with the similar ideals and way of thinking.

He doesn't necessarily have to be revolutionist but he can be a sensible social justice warrior, not the one that panders to the idiosyncrasies of the left.

In this day and age, I'm beginning to doubt a man like this exists. But if I find him, I swear not even heaven or hell will separate us.

If I never find him, I'm content to be single and old with my 48 cats or may be explore the other side of my sexuality.

Thank God he's not a Nigerian man angry
I love your choice of a man like him but you don't have to vilify your own Nigerian men. There are lots of Nigerian men with more qualities that you haven't met but your unnecessary hatred for us just may not let you ever find one. Spread love at home and abroad, you're a product of a Nigerian man remember

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Es350:
Goodluck finding him. undecided

Just in case you don't, I can assist you with 3 bags of dangote cement so you can mould him yourself.
cheesy wink

I cannot laugh.

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by phemmyfour: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

I've searched for a man like this all my life but I've been unsuccessful so far. It looks like I'll never find a man at least similar to him, with the similar ideals and way of thinking.

He doesn't necessarily have to be revolutionist but he can be a sensible social justice warrior, not the one that panders to the idiosyncrasies of the left.

In this day and age, I'm beginning to doubt a man like this exists. But if I find him, I swear not even heaven or hell will separate us.

If I never find him, I'm content to be single and old with my 48 cats or may be explore the other side of my sexuality.

Well, what if men like that ain't attracted to girls like you

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
DoctorDans:
Win Data and other awesome prizes,
Visit [url]muchmore9ja.com/contest[/url] to register now

Care for some SEO partnership promotion ?

Kindly, Reach out.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

What if you find the man,, but he is a Military Officer??
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by dreu2fine(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

U can stay single no be by force to marry
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
I pray for you to meet such a man because that’s your choice, that’s what you are looking for.

But what will happen if you find your choice but he doesn’t like you.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mrshape:
I look exactly like him tall, long fingers slime face black, but my lips is not like his o. And I have not interest for marriage now. Even if I want to marry I will regect a character l like you for my enemy

Dude, the only thing relating to Sankara in your post is MURDER…
Given the way you’ve MURDERED the English Language, doubtful she would be interested.
grin grin grin
>

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by weljewel: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
I praise God from delivering me from the curse and limitations of the careless use of my tongue!
I praise God for His revealations!
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by promiseland245(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
WHAT IF YOU FIND SOMEONE LIKE HIM AND HE DOESN'T WANT SOMEONE LIKE YOU?

siofra:

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Stevo35: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
I'm just passing.

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by darichlife: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
E sure me die say you no get wetin e take to keep and handle such a man
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by johnnychuks(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
I saw some of this your choice of men at BORI CAMP barrack in Rivers state! you can go there and make your choice.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by shinealight(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

Can’t you see that everything in the Material World is transient? Everything must die, decompose and eventually rot away….including your handsome Romeo. Doesn’t it make more sense to look for lasting qualities that can stand the test of time?
Is it any wonder that some unscrupulous men keep using you ladies like football….because you’re always running after what a million other women are also pursuing. Would they ever use their common sense? It is doubtful. shocked shocked
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by austinofo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I've noticed that ugly girls are so obsessed with good looking men..

My observation over the years.
The same is applicable to guys, handsome guys rarely end up with beautiful girls. Like poles doesn't attract. Is a natural phenomena.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by tillaman(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

what do you mean other part of your sexuality? You need to stop searching cause I am here
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Favmil101(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
You are a foolish fellow for making me to waste my time reading this.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
You realize he was assassinated on 15th of October 1987 aged 37. Do you want to be a widow at a young age

siofra:

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
There are guys that look better than him here on nairaland.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I've noticed that ugly girls are so obsessed with good looking men..

My observation over the years.
do you mean women with obesity are obsessed with the fantasy? grin
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by siofra(f): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
grandstar:
siofra
He came for an official visit to Nigeria during his time in office. During a function he attended, a lady snuck up to him and kissed him. I think she might even have been married.

Is he that handsome? I am a guy so please enlighten me grin grin

He's good-looking o

Anytime I see him, my heart skips a beat.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
BenDo63:
do you mean women with obesity are obsessed with the fantasy? grin

Yea bro...
What women cannot think about doesn't exist..

Same you, will be seeing olosh0s looking forward to marry Godfearing men that dont cheat.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Yea bro...
What women cannot think about doesn't exist..

Same you, will be seeing olosh0s looking forward to marry Godfearing men that dont cheat.
grin
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
cc: Seun

Arrest the mod that pushed this nonsence to frontpage

Some of ur mods now push any topic to front page as far as na thier is F on the moniker that created it.

Some of ur mods are womanizers

See as nairaland don dey resemble that ghana forum wey anything dey make frontpage.

Yeye mods
Lol, almost this girl posts dey make front page even the time she had her former moniker.

So no be new thing
I guess the mod wey dey push her posts to front page nah still feminist.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by siofra(f): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Jeromejnr:

I am surprised you do not pander to the Left.

I don't agree with all their ideologies. Like transwomen in women's spaces, not killing animals for food and eating lab grown meat when there are lots of animals we can use as food.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Ijaya123: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
siofra:

If you finally find him, what if he doesn’t fancy your type?

You would have spent your whole life chasing after Pope dreams.
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by The5DME(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
pansophist:
Men like him exist, only that as much as humans try to believe they are attracted to others for their principles, it has always been for their looks. It's his looks first, then his personality, or as you call it, a social justice warrior.

Go to the universities, or youth group in church. There are men like Sankara there, albeit not occupying political seat of power, but they exist. When you say things like "do we have men like Sankara in Nigeria?", you're suffering your own bias, which by its very nature, exclude most men and spotlight the tiny.

Lots of guys like him abound, but they are invincible to you. It's either they ain't tall enough, rich enough, attractive enough, or a combination of all. Self-awareness, as well as metacognition are important qualities an individual should have.
Hello! I can recollect you saying something about our career does not necessarily have to involve an "office-work" or something like that. Can you please, expound more on this?
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Tordue123(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=Cubalabloo post=115114679] Kwase wam, m ngu heen. Va fefa.[/uote]kashami
Re: Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) by Juoflife1(f): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good lawwwd.... Dat ass is niceeeee
Choilila:
I'm after Justin Trudeau because of his ass.. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Man Caught Rubbing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside In Public (Video, Pics) / Curvy Pure Water Seller Twerks On Major Road In Lagos Traffic, Causes Stir (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.