Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! (4617 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by emmyluizzz: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
If Your Mother Tells You Not To Go On With That Woman, 3 Things Should Come To Your Mind Immediately;

1.She Is Most Definitely Right.
2.The Woman In Question Is A Reflection Of Your Mother's Past.
3.Dump The Biittch In The Trash ASAP!!

no woman I repeat no WOMAN will tell me who and who not to marry including my own MOTHER...period

thanks
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by naijapikin2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
It all depends on the man. How you control your home matters a lot. You, the man can bring harmony in your home. You're the driver man
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Bennysam: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
No nairaland biitch will near this thread
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
odinson1:

Leave all these boys make dem continue to dey mumu,they will learn when they eventually marry the woman their mother warned them about
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
RichieGrassi:
10% means some mums dey lieeeeee grin

Are you really an artist?
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
my hommie is back, welcone back homnie, we dey watch ur back homnie
Thanks for all the support man.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
99% Correct.
WOMEN are territorialistic in nature.
The MOMENT a new Lady arrives in an apartment filled with Guys on the instructions of her boyfriend, the first thing she does is yo create an imaginary CUBICLE limiting the Girlfriends of the other Guys from having full access to what they have previously shared.
YOU GET IT!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Femi8586:
OP is 95% right.

Most times he's just very hard and blunt with the truth. Reason most nairaland females hate him together with some effeminate men(simps) we have here.

Effeminate men thinks even if a woman is wrong or at fault, you shouldn't criticize them. Lol
TheGidRedpiller:
Tomorrow I Will Be Listing Out The Different Kinds Of SIMPS You Will Be Meeting In Today's World!
Femi8586:
OP is 95% right.

Most times he's just very hard and blunt with the truth. Reason most nairaland females hate him together with some effeminate men(simps) we have here.

Effeminate men thinks even if a woman is wrong or at fault, you shouldn't criticize them. Lol
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Truer words have never been written on this forum. TRP IS GOLDEN!!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Eager to follow this thread. I have my ideas but it would be gainful to expand perspective.
I hope it impact us all!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
@op is so blunt with the truth...
You decided to speak the truth..
Wisdom wont depart from thee KING!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
blinking001:
The REDPILL is golden
FOR LIFE!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by emmanuelbrown26: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Thanks for all the support man.
hommie we gat ur back
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
emmyluizzz:

no woman I repeat no WOMAN will tell me who and who not to marry including my own MOTHER...period

thanks
I understand here you are coming from KING, if you go through my former posts, you will surely see me in a different light, i can never fully recover from the hatred i developed for my mother.

But my point is, if your mother or any woman at all advices you against a fellow woman, it means a lot more than it means nothing, its an irony but i would advice you take her advice.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by emmanuelbrown26: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Tomorrow I Will Be Listing Out The Different Kinds Of SIMPS You Will Be Meeting In Today's World!
Hommie mention me morrow
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
naijapikin2:
It all depends on the man. How you control your home matters a lot. You, the man can bring harmony in your home. You're the driver man
How easy do you think it is to tame a wild beast A wh0r£ is a lot more worse than that!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by emmanuelbrown26: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Femi8586:
OP is 95% right.

I call dem sons of bitches
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bennysam:
What's the point of anticipating their surfacings? Simply do not put them into considerations!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by emmanuelbrown26: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bennysam:
Dem no born d bitch Well to enter here
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Brainmytool: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mums just know better, no argument. Only an ingrate claims to know better.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Raalsalghul: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Femi8586:
OP is 95% right.

There's a lot of sense in the Op's post only if he turns down the harshness in his words.

Not only mothers too, but sisters.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Raalsalghul:

There's a lot of sense in the Op's post only if he turns down the harshness in his words.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by akaahs(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
My mom aren't doing that to my wife, I can say that for sure. She just leaves us to enjoy our lives.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
akaahs:
My mom aren't doing that to my wife, I can say that for sure. She just leaves us to enjoy our lives.
OK!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Thoughty2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Arrghh... I'm fed up with this
Been seeing your posts but I feel like helping you out today.

These attacks one gender is just senseless man. Anyone who keeps attacking one gender whether male or female shows he/she has a skewed view of reality.

Just as we have women who do evil, so do we have men do evil as well.

Instead of spewing hate online every time, I believe you should apply for online therapy sessions. You also deserve to be happy and free don't you think.

I feel sorry for the people who keep hailing you while you feed them unbalanced ideas filled with hate. Unfortunately you are creating more bitter men like yourself instead of raising strong minded leaders who have a more balanced view about how the world works.

I don't claim to know it all but I have given my advice. You can take it or leave. Your choice.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Savedday: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tnk u bro!

Most especially 9ja mothers, they are professionals in this regard

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by seanwilliam(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thoughty2:
Arrghh... I'm fed up with this
Been seeing your posts but I feel like helping you out today.

These attacks one gender is just senseless man. Anyone who keeps attacking one gender whether male or female shows he/she has a skewed view of reality.

Just as we have women who do evil, so do we have men do evil as well.

Instead of spewing hate online every time, I believe you should apply for online therapy sessions. You also deserve to be happy and free don't you think.

I feel sorry for the people who keep hailing you while you feed them unbalanced ideas filled with hate. Unfortunately you are creating more bitter men like yourself instead of raising strong minded leaders who have a more balanced view about how the world works.

I don't claim to know it all but I have given my advice. You can take it or leave. Your choice.
To be honest the op is at least 90% right on this .

I can relate but too busy to narrate my experience

You should know that your mom doesn’t know the girl from anywhere she and your mom is not going to be living with you forever, she must have done her assignment before coming to the conclusion that you can’t marry her.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by naijapikin2(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
How easy do you think it is to tame a wild beast A wh0r£ is a lot more worse than that!
there is no closed case with anybody brother.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Ofadaman(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
People worry too much about women and relationships, instead of focusing on their goals, lol... Focus on your goals, make money, every woman would come, u no see how potable dey smash foreign and hot chicks, forget all this thing baba, just make money that's all
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by DrDeuce: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Information everyday.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by NomzyJust(m): 12:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Raalsalghul:

If this is sarcasm, I love it. Trips.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Vulcanheph(m): 4:02am On Jul 28, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
grin

This sadist is back.
Who let him out of his hole?
You might think he's a sadist (and I agree to a certain degree).... But that doesn't change the fact that he speaks the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Best Dating Apps In Nigeria / 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister / Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.