Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

See The Message I Just Received - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Message I Just Received (1503 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / The April Fool Message I Sent To My Girlfriend. / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Just Received by Stillwhites(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
I knew this lady for about two years and I liked her.Few months ago I approached her and let my interest known to her.

A week later she travelled to Aguata LGA of Anambra state and we keep being in touch.Below is the message she texted me today:

Hi baby, Anambra is kinda a good place.But one thing is certain: I can't live without you.I love you.

cc: VictorUSA not every woman is a cheat.
Re: See The Message I Just Received by Bluezy13(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: See The Message I Just Received by EmiDon11: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stillwhites:
I knew this lady for about two years and I liked her.Few months ago I approached her and let my interest known to her.

A week later she travelled to Aguata LGA of Anambra state and we keep being in touch.Below is the message she texted me today:

Hi baby, Anambra is kinda a good place.But one thing is certain: I can't live without you.I love you.

why u dey summon urself?

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Just Received by EmiDon11: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stillwhites:

typing......
Re: See The Message I Just Received by Stillwhites(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
why u dey summon urself?
how?
Re: See The Message I Just Received by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stillwhites:

Say no to drugs

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Just Received by EmiDon11: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stillwhites:
how?
what re u trynna say?
Re: See The Message I Just Received by Stillwhites(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
Rayban25:

Say no to drugs
There's nothing druggy about my sweet beautiful faithful girlfriend texting me a love message.
Re: See The Message I Just Received by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
while my own is "I really like u but I'm into relationship"

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Just Received by Guderian(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
@Rayban25 it cant be drug na joblessness.

messi1 created around 10 monikers here creating fake stories everyday and using different monikers to reply to his thread grin grin

Young man stop spamming nairaland with sick threads angry
Re: See The Message I Just Received by Messi1: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Guderian:

messi1 created around 10 monikers here creating fake stories everyday and using different monikers to reply to his thread grin grin

That guy is not me o.
Re: See The Message I Just Received by Stillwhites(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Guderian:

This is a front page material and u just spoil it with this nonsense.EmiDon11 come and see what u cause.
Re: See The Message I Just Received by EmiDon11: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stillwhites:
This is a front page material and u just spoil it with this nonsense.EmiDon11 come and see what u cause.
what did i do?
Re: See The Message I Just Received by headbasher96(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
i hope your pocket no dey empty ba

am just asking ooo
Re: See The Message I Just Received by Stillwhites(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
what did i do?
Na u cause wetin Guderian abi na Gundridrugs type for up there.
Re: See The Message I Just Received by EmiDon11: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Stillwhites:
Na u cause wetin Guderian abi na Gundridrugs type for up there.

Re: See The Message I Just Received by Savedday: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: See The Message I Just Received by abfelicity91: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
If I vex talk now, they will say I have insulted somebody. What kind of nonsense is this?
Is this op ugly and stupid?

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl With Picture On Her Nairaland Profile / “She's Already Fed Up”: Reactions As 24 Hours Old Baby Frowns / Pls Who Else Has Received This Message Frm Glo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.