Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Can You Get Married Without Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married Without Love? (3395 Views)

What A Man Did To His Lover Cause She Can't Do Without Love Making / She Got Married Without My Knowledge / Most Of Our Parents Married Without Courtship But They Luv Themselves More That Us Today. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Get Married Without Love? by BodyKiss(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

I think you all should answer this question personally, marriage is not something ALL of us have experienced so don't say what you think but what you KNOW and can take.

Can you marry someone you don't love so deeply?

R u telling me people marry out of trust & tolerance?

undecided lipsrsealed

Yes they do, and when it backfires, they come here to open thread about Nigerian men. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seducing A Lady. How? / LADIES: Will You Marry Him If He Were The Son Of Mike Adenuga??(photos) / Meet Woman Who Has Had Sex With 3,000 Men, 14 In One Night (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.