Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up (39123 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Jodano: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
He is a foolish man, very soon he'll train another man's child and the child will call him daddy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Heimdal(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
One mentally unstable person will follow this advice and miss a golden opportunity to marry a great woman because she bleeped another man meanwhile he probably has 2 other side chicks he bleeps. This is why I hardly take advice spewed on social media seriously.

Sunday and Friday you go enter church and mosque go beg God for “forgiveness” but another human being no deserve am.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Mariangeles(f): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
sapeleboi:
to me i nor go fit eat only one type of soup ooooooooo

Then be ready to share your own soup.
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by uthlaw: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
LaSenior:
grin
Same goes for all gender

Me I can't have rest of mind cheating on my girlfriend the day I cheat on her I go kuku cut off the relationship because guilty conscience won't allow me rest till I confess to her

I have principles towards my dealings with women

If she's too sweet to cheat with her then why can't you just make her your only girl

Cheating is never a way forward

Any relationship that cheating exist doesn't last
at ur age,u never get sense!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Pauljeremy007(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:
exactly what i'm doing one girl who cheated on me.
only if she knows that she's dating herself right now.
..Yeah bro I did same to my ex babe cheated on me but since she is good in bed kept her for 8months before I got tired and told her that I no do again �

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Jodano: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
Cheesegonecold:
So why not just be with the guy you cheated with?
they cheat with the guys that are not serious with them, and return to the serious ones and call them mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by pocohantas(f): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Batam:

Which home? Is it the one you built or rented?
You can only try this in western world. As far man and woman is concerned in African relationship settings, men will always have an edge

Lol. Shebi na inside the one your fellow man build them burn am to death? Hard African man never die? Oga rest abeg. Any small thing una go dey run mouth, but them dey drop una steady.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by BloomingDale(f): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Ezemann(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
And the majority of the men here will want their women to forgive them and take them back whenever they cheat.

Gender bias....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by IbadeHQ: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Cheesegonecold:
So why not just be with the guy you cheated with?

You made my day....abi since the guy better pass me, u for no come back.
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by CSTRR: 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said. I wonder why guys think they are the only ones with a plan for a cheating partner. Me sef get plan for my man if he cheats and I catch him. Just like you, he said he won’t cone back home. Make all of us dey fear ourselves.
I will cheat on you and you will love me all the same.

Unless no be you gree for me when I toast you.
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Zaheeddudu: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ezemann:
And the majority of the men here will want their women to forgive them and take them back whenever they cheat.

Gender bias....
We are polygamous

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by SmartyPants(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He stopped being a victim the moment he turned oppressor in the relationship. No one is a victim forever. undecided

So what you're telling me is that when the slaves revolted, they became the oppressor? When women show excessive hate towards men for the patriarchal past of society or for some perceived wrong suffered either personally or collectively, women are the oppressors? When black people riot over the death of a black man, they are the oppressors?

Seems rather harsh and unrealistic.

smiley
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Kobojunkie: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Heimdal:
One mentally unstable person will follow this advice and miss a golden opportunity to marry a great woman because she bleeped another man meanwhile he probably has 2 other side chicks he bleeps. This is why I hardly take advice spewed on social media seriously.

Sunday and Friday you go enter church and mosque go beg God for “forgiveness” but another human being no deserve am.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Kobojunkie: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jodano:
they cheat with the guys that are not serious with them, and return to the serious ones and call them mugu
Isn't that the same thing men do? Cheat with women they are not serious with and then return to the serious ones and call them mumu?, undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Kobojunkie: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ezemann:

Gender bias....
Commonsense and Nigeria are.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by czarr(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Heimdal:

abeg no follow social media advice o.
Keep forgiving, even in marriage keep forgiving if she cheats, even when you find out "your kids" are not yours but your neighbors kids, please forgive just as Jesus forgives.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by uptownemmygee(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
donaldking100:
exactly what i'm doing one girl who cheated on me.
only if she knows that she's dating herself right now.

Correct guy
Me dey call them when konji Don reach 99%

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
SmartyPants:
1..So what you're telling me is that when the slaves revolted, they became the oppressor?

2. When women show excessive hate towards men for the patriarchal past of society or for some perceived wrong suffered either personally or collectively, women are the oppressors?

3. When black people riot over the death of a black man, they are the oppressors?

Seems rather harsh and unrealistic.smiley
1. Revolting is fighting to free oneself from being a victim. They didn't revoke by turning their white masters into slaves. So that mention has absolutely nothing to do with this here conversation.

2. See #1 above. undecided

3. See #2 above. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by advanceDNA: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Heimdal:

Make no mistake, great women don't spread legs around like somebody they swear for...they are STD and a paternity fraud waiting to happen... have some self worth man...

u deserve better...
You can get someone better

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by uptownemmygee(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
One idiot girl was like
Yes we f*ck, but him no carry the toto go nah, I Don bring am come back for you.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by DKM123: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na for this one dem dey see Nigerian men. Una fellow men dey aso rock dey destroy una future, yet una dey shine teeth like goat dey even defend them sef, but if na woman
matter una go dey show una lean muscle. Na woman vagina dey una head 24/7. Lazy youth. If man cheat, dey are forgivable abi? See una head like opioro mango!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Kobojunkie: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
advanceDNA:
Make no mistake, great women don't spread legs around like somebody they swear for...they are STD and a paternity fraud waiting to happen... have some self worth man...

u deserve better...
But great men can stick their dicks in most every hole there is with abandon? undecided

The one you responded to is actually sensible in his assertion. As he insists, this sort of advice should be on a case by case basis. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by paulolee(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
poweranger:
pauloski grin pauloski
this poweranger should leave me alone...de send u?
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by uptownemmygee(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

u deserve better...

Nah from gonorrhoea and sweetie, I learnt my lesson, all my savings down the drain because I dey forgive

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by advanceDNA: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ezemann:

Gender bias....

Yeah it's a bias...thats because Men and women see sex differently...while it's betrayal for both genders..

Men see sex as conquest...thats why you'll here men say i chop that babe, i finish am, I meet am today, I slay am today...she cheap gaaan.......

When another man sleeps with their girl..she has been cheaply conquered...she is considered cheap for spreading her legs for someone that approached her randomly....

Why will I want to call you my queen and love when you are another man's or even several men's bóoty call/bìtch..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by advanceDNA: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But great men can stick their dicks in most every hole there is with abandon? undecided

The one you responded in actually sensible in his assertion. This should be on a case by case basis. undecided

I didn't say what you are insinuating...but u are free to assume whatever you like
I only gave my comment...great women dont sleep around....if you dont agree..thats your opinion.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
uptownemmygee:
One idiot girl was like
Yes we f*ck, but him no carry the toto go nah, I Don bring am come back for you.

Lmao!!!
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Zestzealotzenit(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Just like how I broke up with ma ex ...the most painful thing she said was that it was a mistake angry angrymistake that happened twice undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Shebi na inside the one your fellow man build them burn am to death? Hard African man never die? Oga rest abeg. Any small thing una go dey run mouth, but them dey drop una steady.
You must be a wicked soul and your husband is in trouble. Wetin I dey yarn sef, you don marry
If I know the man or potential man I will quickly tell him to run for his dear life
Eni ti o ri e ti o sa sobia da o n tohun ( Person wey see you wey him no run don enter wahala)

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by TemmyT002(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
He will definitely revenge. And it may be life-threatening.
NO man forgives his woman for cheating. It's a matter of ego and sentiment and pride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by IamMobisola(f): 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
cutecommend:
Ladies, many, most or some guys will never take you serious again once they discover you have cheated especially with sex. They may just keep you to satisfy lust pending when they are exhausted or done with you. No matter the reconciliation or apology you make, many, most or some guys hardly forgive genuinely when you cheat by having sex with another person.

Advise: Apologize and break up the relationship if necessary to avoid unexpected revenge, etc.

But this same gender expects ladies to forgive them and take them back when they cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / Have Sex For Love Or Get Paid As A Prostitute - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.