Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up (39146 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Upset, Do You Need Space Or Support? / This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Nonexisting: 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Batam:

You must be a wicked soul and your husband is in trouble. Wetin I dey yarn sef, you don marry
If I know the man or potential man I will quickly tell him to run for his dear life
Eni ti o ri e ti o sa sobia da o n tohun ( Person wey see you wey him no run don enter wahala)
Tongues keep wagging that the mumu dey this nairaland. For dating her, nigga must have sworn that he will die before im papa for this life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Uptheante(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Yeah it's a bias...thats because Men and women see sex differently...while it's betrayal for both genders..

Men see sex as conquest...thats why you'll here men say i chop that babe, i finish am, I meet am today, I slay am today...she cheap gaaan.......

When another man sleeps with their girl..she has been cheaply conquered...she is considered cheap for spreading her legs for someone that approached her randomly....

Why will I want to call you my queen and love when you are another man's or even several men's bóoty call/bìtch..
One bottle of trophy for u

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by hkidola00(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
petsey:
I met pieces of condom in one girl pussy during sex n she’s still waiting for marriage… where are my comrade with vawulence emoji… each time she come around she b like I can’t live without you, I dey yinmu cos she’s yet to change n she want a good decent guy like me. Me wey don move on since
yeah I've met condom pieces same place too..what does dat implies?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by advanceDNA: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
IamMobisola:

It's not assumption, it's the truth. You probably have been missing tweets on twitter and post here on nairaland about this topic.
They say "Men are polygamous in nature", that's the excuse your gender uses to justify them cheating.
They said women shouldn't leave their relationships because their men cheat because "men are by nature wired to have more than one woman" but when a woman cheats, she shouldn't be forgiven. And hundreds of comments from yiur gender were in agreement

Your gender said this.

Cheating is bad domt get me wrong....at least we admit to our cheating....your gender on the hand fvck around but pretend like you dont..

Cheating hurts both gender...but what you may not understamd is how men see sex...it not the same with how you women see sex...

When a man approaches you..you feel cool, you are happy a man finds you attractive, beutiful, sexually appealing...

Make no mistake, What a man sees is conquest..sex is conquest for men...whether he stays and falls in love after fvcking you or ditches you after a couple of orgasmś..

So when you sleep with another man.. your man sees you as being conquered cheaply by another man....

Babe....no man wants will be proud calling a woman his queen when other men can easily conquer her or permit me to say, pull her pants and make her squirt like a biítch....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by advanceDNA: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Heimdal:

Believe whatever you want to believe.
I hope you end up with the kind of woman you think you deserve.
Shalom.

May we all end up with the kind of women we want ....if yours is a two timing bitch that sleeps aroumd and come back for forgiveness....thats fine....wateva makes you happy...peace man

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Heimdal(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
My God, na man born this one?

You must be an OBI Pandora supporter. That’s how you people talk.

Bola Ahmad Tinubu will be president in 2023. Cry all you want.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Dtish(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sabadon:
Be innovative youths.....no be everytime kpanshing, e no dey tire una?

E be like say this one get weak erection

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by petsey(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=hkidola00 post=115169164]yeah I've met condom pieces same place too..what does dat implies?[ When I don’t use condom She’s general market, transformer or cheerful giver. My brother runnnnnnn]
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by IamMobisola(f): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

Cheating is bad domt get me wrong....at least we admit to our cheating....your gender on the hand fvck around but pretend like you dont..

Cheating hurts both gender...but what you may not understamd is how men see sex...it not the same with how you some see sex...

When a man approaches you..you feel cool, you are happy a man finds you attractive, beutiful, sexually appealing...

Make no mistake, What a man sees is conquest..sex is conquest for men...whether he stays and falls in love after fvcking you or ditches you after a couple of orgasmś..

So when you sleep with another man.. your man sees you as being conquered cheaply by another man....

Babe....no man wants will be proud calling a woman his queen when other men can easily conquer her or permit me to say, pull her pants and make her squirt like a biítch....

Lol, you are all the same sef.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Lezzlie(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I hope you don't plan to marry and or have kids? Cause reality wey dey wait you no go dey as simple. grin
yoyr foolishness must be organic
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lezzlie:
yoyr foolishness must be organic
Look who's talking! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Lezzlie(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
bayulll011:

You are more Dummb with the silly post of your yours.
do you know the trauma and the instability and trust you broke when you cheated on your partner.

thats why i love the whites,why cheated in the first place.

are you alexythemic? You need to the the OP slowly this time
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by advanceDNA: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
IamMobisola:

Lol, you are all the same sef.

We are not the same...i dont expect you to see it from a man's perspective.....you are woman afterall...

I only explained why some men domt see their woman the same way and can't forgive after sleeping with another man

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Lezzlie(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
BloomingDale:
That’s what I did with one of ex nigga. I just dey keep am as booty call because he dey fcuuk well, but I get serious nigga. One will always be available anyhow we see am.
no girl can use a man sexually.

You're defiled and damaged. Your DNA is forever corrupted by the different assortment of acidic spermatozoa you receive.

The joke is on you and your kpekus

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Lezzlie(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said. I wonder why guys think they are the only ones with a plan for a cheating partner. Me sef get plan for my man if he cheats and I catch him. Just like you, he said he won’t cone back home. Make all of us dey fear ourselves. I also won’t go home if he catches me. I no trust am at all. Slow poison.
your plan is useless as a female. Remember every female is devalued by body count no matter her academic or economic achievement.

If your boyfriend that cheated on you had had sex with you, you walked away defiled and devalued like a salt water beaten tokumbo car.

Stop your misinformation and baseless argument.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lezzlie:
yor plan is useless as a female. Remember every female is devalued by body count no matter her academic or economic achievement.

If your boyfriend that cheated on you had had sex with you, up walked away defiled and devalued like a salt water beaten tokumbo car.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by IamMobisola(f): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
advanceDNA:

We are not the same...i dont expect you to see it from a man's perspective.....you are woman afterall...

I only explained why some men domt see their woman the same way and can't forgive after sleeping with another man
Ok
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Just try and sit her down, explain things and you guys should part your ways. I hate cheating, I don't preach it... But doing the right is the best sir. Just tell her you are done etc.. it's better than wasting her time, that's more or less like wickedness sir.
donaldking100:
exactly what i'm doing one girl who cheated on me.
only if she knows that she's dating herself right now.
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Josbreed: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Free 'kpanshing' until she gives STD

We are tested.
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
The way me and niggas will start using you to gang ban.g will know no bound grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Nonexisting: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Heimdal:

You must be an OBI Pandora supporter. That’s how you people talk.

Bola Ahmad Tinubu will be president in 2023. Cry all you want.
You will be alright brother. Hang in there.

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by ShaqFu: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lezzlie:
yor plan is useless as a female. Remember every female is devalued by body count no matter her academic or economic achievement.

If your boyfriend that cheated on you had had sex with you, you walked away defiled and devalued like a salt water beaten tokumbo car.

LMFAO. God damn dude, I've missed you. (No homo). grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by BloomingDale(f): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lezzlie:
no girl can use a man sexually.

You're defiled and damaged. Your DNA is forever corrupted by the different assortment of acidic spermatozoa you receive.

The joke is on you and your kpekus

Don’t worry yaself. I don’t fcuuk raw. No DNA is entering this my holy temple.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Shikini: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
So true
Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by kabasa24: 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
IF U EVENTUALLY MARRY ANY WOMAN WHO CHEATED ON YOU, JUST WAIT FOR THE DNA RESUULT OF YOUR . GBAMMMM

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Lezzlie(m): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
ShaqFu:
LMFAO. God damn dude, I've missed you. (No homo). grin cheesy
The big Joe himself [font=Lucida Sans Unicode cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by Lorechino(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
LogicBomb8:
who are wa

SF to walk, archival spider of my ilya, shine Milo UK eleven digit for onward voicemail, if Uganda is natti

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
LaSenior:
grin
Same goes for all gender

Me I can't have rest of mind cheating on my girlfriend the day I cheat on her I go kuku cut off the relationship because guilty conscience won't allow me rest till I confess to her

I have principles towards my dealings with women

If she's too sweet to cheat with her then why can't you just make her your only girl

Cheating is never a way forward

Any relationship that cheating exist doesn't last

I have a side chick that I have been sleeping with and cheating on her with other girl (she doesn't know she is a side chick) and the relationship is still on till today.. infact I tell her make she come make i fcvk tomorrow..
The relationship wey cheating dey inside wey no go last na if d cheating partner no dey smart.. dey there dey form lover boy.. my type of guys dey fcvk that your serious babe codedly..

If e sure for you.. tell your gf to give you her phone and check both her WhatsApp and FB messenger..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Amotekun777:
Who cares? She cheat, na she sabi, as long as she no dey demand $$ from me. cool

Correct Gee.. my own be say.. weda you dey cheat on me or not.. No demand shishi from me..
I no dey spend, so you are free to hawk your commodity around..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
anonym0us:
I knew all along, I was collecting until I met her best friend, I switched, bleeped her best friend .

May whatever you believe in prosper you for serving her a cold revenge..
Correct Gee..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Lover Introduces You As A Friend To His/her Friends? / Have Sex For Love Or Get Paid As A Prostitute - Kemi Olunloyo / "Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.