Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You (2042 Views)

Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / How Long Since You Have Hugged, Kissed And Cuddled Someone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Sucre6: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Authoreety:
Please pals, learn to give your dad a hug... They really do need it.

I almost shed tears reading this, if my dad was to be alive, I will hug him with every slightest opportunity I get embarassed

Though we had our good times, he's a close pal, tells me everything secretive he don't tell my other siblings, I ones took my babe out after lockdown, I was seated in an lounge when the waiter brought me and my babe Nkwobi and some spirit, says a man ordered for us, I turn back and saw my dad weaving at me, he was seated with his friends having rounds of liquor, he gave me a thumps up grin

My dad Nah guy man, I love him like kilode grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Bennysam: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
NewSoul:

Speak for yourself

There are families where everyone depends on the mother and father does not drop shishi. Even the father depends on the woman for money. They've never bought a single shirt or dress for their kids before, never paid fees before, never bought bag of rice in the house before, never gifted any of his kids anything on their birthdays. To even wish pikin happy birthday na war undecided
And this kind of fathers can be very entitled when you start making money undecided

Note: I am not talking of kids raised away from their fathers. I am talking of the deadbeat in the same house as with his kids
One out of one billion home
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by cayorday89(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's not even a dream, so I am not thinking about it.. No hope of such ever happening.. The only two pics I have appearing alongside my dad was taking more than two decades ago on the naming ceremony of our last born and both were photobombed by me. That man no dey smile or look face.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Divay22(f): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sucre6:

I almost shed tears reading this, if my dad was to be alive, I will hug him with every slightest opportunity I get embarassed

Though we had our good times, he's a close pal, tells me everything secretive he don't tell my other siblings[b], I ones took my babe out after lockdown, I was seated in an lounge when the waiter brought me and my babe Nkwobi and some spirit, says a man ordered for us, I turn back and saw my dad weaving at me, he was seated with his friends having rounds of liquor, he gave me a thumps up grin
[/b]
My dad Nah guy man, I love him like kilode grin
This made me smile smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by AndroidAI(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
MasterShifu010:
I have the best dad anyone could ever ask for , imagine my was not a rich man but he sent me to a school where I had children of deputy governors, senators and generals as my classmates , and their connections has helped me a lot .
My dad would always say “ if you need anything don’t beg anybody , just tell me “ , and no matter how silly the need was my dad would always provide , even when he didn’t have money at the moment of request , he’ll give a date , and he never defaults ,
I remember when I was in boarding school , whenever mom visits, she gives pocket money that never exceeds 1k, but when dad visits 5k is sure and he Would promise to send more .
Whenever my dad cooks the pot is filled to the brim and he would encourage us to try and finish everything, but if my mom cooks she’ll dish out just enough and put the rest in the fridge for tomorrow.
My heart fell out of my chest when he died few years back , MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE , amen

Wish I can exchange my dad with yours!!! He's the most useless modafuka I know. He only gave birth cause others were doing the same.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Divay22(f): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na flog i remember my papa flog me o grin grin grin
After that, he na gave me money the next day
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Alapojamesy: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mine doesn't care about your feelings oo
Totally, he doesn't care about you..
Everything he worked fir was for himself and himself alone..
He spend more money on drinks and women..
We don't have family picture, even till now.
He never celebrated birthday any of us(were five in number)
All my body scars..
I don't have good memory about him at all.. I'm having "ptsd" even till date..
Life shatters..
I wished I never had a father..
Wicked in all ramifications..

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
This trend is so emotional for me mehn! Though dad was tough stubborn but i miss him RIP bóssman
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Exkandayee(m): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eleven01:

people hug their hommies and peeps here too, what has japa got to do with this undecided
Some actually like staying in Nigeria, for various reasons, not everyone is suffering here, and some like to be a part of development in their country. Nothing wrong in traveling out, nothing wrong in staying in your country too. All the rich people here are not mad.
All Rich people here are mad if deh never travel,,,fact no offeinsecese
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Exkandayee:

All Rich people here are mad if deh never travel,,,fact no offeinsecese
Na your poverty here make you reason like this, when you make enough money your thinking go change.
Re: Be Sincere Has Your Dad Ever Hugged You by excell0001: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2022
lost him early but I know he loved me

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She Cannot Marry Me / "Tokunbos", will you fall for them? / do ladies leave their underwears to mark their territory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.