Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Please How Do I Love This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Love This Girl (1503 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Love This Girl by Omakwole: 3:10am On Jul 28, 2022
I just got a girl on a platter of gold. Please how do I love her . How do I show her love . Because such girl is hard to find.

Let me explain more, I am a kind of guy that is very shy to talk to women. I might see a girl , that is so beautiful, has my kind of spec, but I will still let her pass by because I don't have that kind of courage to approach her. Maybe this is the reason why I have been single for a very long time.
This girl I'm talking about came to me in a platter of gold.

Let me tell you the story ......sorry for the long write-up. I was just coming back from where I went to get some food, all of a sudden someone started calling me. But I didn't know that I was the one being called. Because I don't even know her before it was my first time of seeing her. I decided to pass a particular route to my house. But later changed my mind and went back to the other road where I saw her.

Then she greeted me , I answered. I thought it was just greeting normally, but then she called me back and was like I was the one calling you that time but you didn't answer me. I said oh, sorry I didn't hear you. Then she said let's stroll . I was shocked at first, because this girl is so beautiful Jesus. Exactly my kind of spec. Dalm in my mind I was like " what is going on" and of course people were staring at us. It was just like as if the ground should open let me enter lol . I was already shivering.

But though as a man , I have to summon the courage to be a man. I didn't allow her to do the talking that moment though. I took advantage of that moment. Ask her her name, and ask for her contact afterwards. Then I zoomed off.

I didn't wanted to call her shall because I don't believe this is happening for real. Everything was just looking like a dream to me. All of a sudden, she called and we got talking. Guys this girl told me she likes me. Oh my God, Omo joy wan finish me here . And I love the girl so much.

Please guys I need your opinion. Is this love geniun . I'm in my 20s I've never been in this kinda situation or relationship before. Please teach Me oh, how do I make sure that this love leads to forever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Mokason288(m): 4:18am On Jul 28, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by tochez24(m): 4:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Omakwole:
I just got a girl on a platter of gold. Please how do I love her . How do I show her love . Because such girl is hard to find.

Let me explain more, I am a kind of guy that is very shy to talk to women. I might see a girl , that is so beautiful, has my kind of spec, but I will still let her pass by because I don't have that kind of courage to approach her. Maybe this is the reason why I have been single for a very long time.

Let me tell you the story ......sorry for the long write-up. I was just coming back from where I went to get some food, all of a sudden someone started calling me. But I didn't know that I was the one being called. Because I don't even know her before it was my first time of seeing her. I decided to pass a particular route to my house. But later changed my mind and went back to the other road where I saw her.

Then she greeted me , I answered. I thought it was just greeting normally, but then she called me back and was like I was the one calling you that time but you didn't answer me. I said oh, sorry I didn't hear you. Then she said let's stroll . I was shocked at first, because this girl is so beautiful Jesus. Exactly my kind of spec. Dalm in my mind I was like " what is going on" and of course people were staring at us. It was just like as if the ground should open let me enter lol . I was already shivering.

But though as a man , I have to summon the courage to be a man. I didn't allow her to do the talking that moment though. I took advantage of that moment. Ask her her name, and ask for her contact afterwards. Then I zoomed off.

I didn't wanted to call her shall because I don't believe this is happening for real. Everything was just looking like a dream to me. All of a sudden, she called and we got talking. Guys this girl told me she likes me. Oh my God, Omo joy wan finish me here . And I love the girl so much.

Please guys I need your opinion. Is this love geniun . I'm in my 20s I've never been in this kinda situation or relationship before. Please teach Me oh, how do I make sure that this love leads to forever.

That's a stage every man today has passed through, and don't be too excited about it bro.... She might not even worth it at the end. To keep her, you have to be willing to lose her, focus your energy more on how to make more money!!!

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by InfernoNig: 4:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Una be small children, that's why. Awon breakfast loading wotowoto geng.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by jeffizy(m): 4:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations, Rookie. You just got inducted.

Since its clear it's your maiden rendezvous with a woman, I'll give you 2 core advice.

1. Don't be too eager to impress her. Women do not generally like Mr Nice. It gives them the impression you're not an alpha male.

2. Let her desire you more than you desire her. At least pretend if needs be.

A lasting relationship is the one that has the lady going all out to satisfy the guy, not vice versa.

Lastly, leave sex out for now. It is clear you are not ready for the broad street that will emerge after bedding her.

7 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Omakwole: 5:42am On Jul 28, 2022
tochez24:

That's a stage every man today has passed through, and don't be too excited about it bro.... She might not even worth it at the end. To keep her, you have to be willing to lose her, focus your energy more on how to make more money!!!

At the bolded cry cry mehn you see the reason I don't like to fall in love with over beautiful girls . The way I take fall for the girl hmmmmmm I am afraid I can't be able to withstand depression if it turns out that way cry cry
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Omakwole: 5:44am On Jul 28, 2022
InfernoNig:
Una be small children, that's why. Awon breakfast loading wotowoto geng.

Breakfast from which part cry cry cry probably not from my side because I so much love this girl in the sense that she is my spec completely. But if it turns out that she serve me the breakfast Omo e don worst for me o cry cry no pray that kind prayer for me o or make I kuku start now day find reason to reduce this burning love o before water go pass garri . Or what do you think

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Omakwole: 5:48am On Jul 28, 2022
jeffizy:
Congratulations, Rookie. You just got inducted.

Since its clear it's your maiden rendezvous with a woman, I'll give you 2 core advice.

1. Don't be too eager to impress her. Women do not generally like Mr Nice. It gives them the impression you're not an alpha male.

2. Let her desire you more than you desire her. At least pretend if needs be.

A lasting relationship is the one that has the lady going all out to satisfy the guy, not vice versa.

Lastly, leave sex out for now. It is clear you are not ready for the broad street that will emerge after bedding her.

@number 1 impress her in what aspect please. Is it by given her money? No no I am not like that o if that's what she came for Dem she don knack hand for tiper way carry gravel. If it is an impress base on giving her gifts hmmmm I am still thinking though. Or maybe I didn't get your impress , please can you explain more ?

As for the sex part ,,,, what if she ask for it first ? Should I say no ?
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Gadafii: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2022
The only advise I have for u right now is to go check for ubunja threads and the thegidredpiller threads too

Fortify yourself for what’s is ahead of you as you meet the woman of your dream
It comes with a lot, so go find those threads and how to cope with it, because it’s obvious you don’t have experience about woman

Bon voyage comrade
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by DroppingLiquid: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Don't mind those with negative comments, they're just miserable. She likes you, so you're lucky. There's no need to go over the top to please her, just go with the flow. I realize I said "go with the flow", but you might interpret that as "don't put in any effort". NO, that's not what I said.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Omakwole:

You want to learn about true love? Boy, you have come to the wrong place.
You will regret meeting that girl in about 7months.
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Slynation(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Should we tell him...?? NooO!! I think he should find out himself, because you can never advise anybody in love...
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2022
tochez24:

To love perfectly is to be willing to let go, if u av the ability to let go of someone then u ve the flair to love, Love is like war, u should be ready for heartbreak at moment's notice
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Omakwole: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Heathrow44:

To love perfectly is to be willing to let go, if u av the ability to let go of someone then u ve the flair to love, Love is like war, u should be ready for heartbreak at moment's notice

Wow shocked I understand
Slynation:
Should we tell him...?? NooO!! I think he should find out himself, because you can never advise anybody in love...

grin grin cheesy cheesy
nijaomegacode:

You want to learn about true love? Boy, you have come to the wrong place.
You will regret meeting that girl in about 7months.

Can you explain more ?
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Bashnigga(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2022
My only advice

Use your head,guard your heart.
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by falcon01: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2022
I'm just gonna say;

If you can't feel it don't push it
Cause if you push it, you gon break it. Just let it flooooooow wink
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Omakwole: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2022
falcon01:
I'm just gonna say;

If you can't feel it don't push it
Cause if you push it, you gon break it. Just let it flooooooow wink

Thank you
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Omakwole: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Mods make una help me na
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishlove
Dominique
Mukina2
Etc
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by frozen70(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2022
Omakwole:

There is nothing much, just love and appreciate her and expect respect from her
Don't be too simple else you loose your guard
Take enough time to study her so that you don't just conclude

Women are smarter in their own game
Re: Please How Do I Love This Girl by Omakwole: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Slynation:

Tell me please

(1) (Reply)

Why This Happening To Me Everywhere? / Lady Shares How Her Sister Lost Virginity In Surgery Room / 21 Years Old Girl Tells Her 65 Years Old Boyfriend To Shut Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.