Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him (44315 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by gayman99: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Hehehe. He is not even aware that he is dying.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by mecuries(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Is he aware of anything at all?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by gregng(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Bush President...

Don't know what is happening in his country...

I learnt he wants to travel to Liberia to deliver a paper on security issues...

Incompetence even 1983 when he was head of state

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by 8stargeneral: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2022
What a dump president...am not surprise at all he don't know what's happining in Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by homenje73: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2022
How would he know? Does mannequin read news papers or listen to news

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by ratiken(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Don't be fooled by the rhetorics. Buhari and Elrufai are the chief sponsors of the bandits.

Buhari is paving the way for terrorists to capture AsoRock amd there will be no elections come next year. If he succeeds, then have achieved his purpose 100%.

Nigerians, be careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by latolz: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Is he aware of anything! WORST EVER....

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by edungene7: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2022
he would express shock as usual Guinness book of record world most clueless president ever

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by NaMe4: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Of course. When he has the likes of Femi Adesina, how he go hear?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by TolaniLuv: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2022
It doesn’t concern Abooki nah! Na we citizen’s they care. As long as it doesn’t have anything to do with their own family or a foreign citizens. E no concern ham even if dollar is 800 tmr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by afesco: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2022
He is always not aware of anything n I don't know d sin we committed to have Buhari as president. Some persons bliv dt Buhari will soon leave but of a truth, d way d country is going, I doubt if Nigeria can survive December much less May 2023 but in God we trust. The northern youth should lead by example to do d needful by leading a massive protest against banditry thereby calling for d senate to impeach d president or calling for d president to resign but without violence and destruction of properties and then d other parts of d country will follow. Nigeria is bleeding! We need to wake n speak with one voice.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by hduckyman: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2022
In 2020, the game Friday Night Funkin was released, at that time it created a craze for those who love the rhythm music game genre. FNF game has many levels, each level has its own content and story, and the special thing is that you can play Friday Night Funkin Mods directly on the website without downloading it to your gaming device.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Kdon2: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:
Buhari not aware of threat to kidnap him until I told him – El-rufai

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/buhari-not-aware-of-threat-to-kidnap-him-until-i-told-him-el-rufai/

He doesn't even know what's going on in the country, and he doesn't even care! grin
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by AchichaMmuo: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari is never aware of anything, he is also not aware that the country is in a mess. Greatest mistake of a country ever!!
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by SerikiFulani(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2022
He knows grin He just ain't bothered cos he know they just playing smiley They're his people wink

How can a terrorist group kidnap their grand commander? It's like catholics around the world threatening to kidnap the pope grin
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by MartinsD12(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/buhari-not-aware-of-threat-to-kidnap-him-until-i-told-him-el-rufai/
Nigerians you can see the type of hypocritical leaders you elected for yourself, they are now panicking because terrorists want to kidnap them buhari is now giving orders for terrorists be dealt with and crushed because it now affect them , open your eyes Nigerians you can still get things to work for this country, 2023 is not far from now , elect true leadership God has blessed us with a saviour Mr Peter obi get your PVC and make him president no body is safe again in this country, nothing is working again , Nigeria is in total collapse.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Iliveforever(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Is he even aware he’s the president?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by omowolewa: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Until he is
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Prenonjebose: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2022
He should not have told him. It makes no difference, because these bandits can easily do so. Maybe, that would be appropriate expression of the state of the nation. It's high time the chicken came to roost.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Blackdisciple(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2022
And oga lie lie Mohammed says its laughable
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by mcgodison2531(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2022
I knew it, he will not know until he find himself in kidnappers den
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Strikethem: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2022
illicit:
So he didn't even know that some Nigerians were flogged by some other Nigerians....

Na wa o
Person wey go give speech on security in Liberia while his home is on fire hahahahaha.

Case of blind leading people.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by omenka(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Is he even aware he's the president?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
All these complicit leaders just talking rubbish
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Pemisiree: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
Bandit wanted to carry their beloved before he will be impeached
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by ezegold4we: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
PETER Obi is already The Next president in the waiting,

February 2023 presidential election will only be a formality,

Only fool's and Born failures are still attacking Peter Obi,

If u r below 60yrs old and u r still campaigning for tinubu or atiku, it simply means u aren't Smart at all, even the present dullard in aso Rock is More smarter than u.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Drefaithful(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2022
That buttress the fact that he doesn't know what is going on around him.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Whoknowsme: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2022
9jaBloke:
You had to come on air to publicity warn the terrorists that the president has issued a 3days ultimatum for them to be dealt with.

How dumb can we get?
He came out to say it cuz it's about him and buhari. If its about the citizens, they'll never care.
They know the right thing to do but don't want to do it. E don dey be for them. Las las e go dey alright
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Emperorx: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

why am I not surprised with this news how can a man who is not aware that his wife is no longer living in the same roof with him know there is threat to kidnap him?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:
Exactly, the president has important functions abroad so he can not be concerned with trivial happenings in Nigeria.

Security of their states is for the governors to sort out.

O gor gan.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by onuman: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2022
What a president of Nigeria.
With all the billions of Naira spent on presidential aides annually.

But methinks, gov El Rufai and President Buhari are on TAQQIYA over this.
Islamic terrorists are surrounding Nigeria with the objective to establish an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Buhari and El Rufai are strong supporters of Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.