Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him (44316 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by rejoice4eva(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is criminality at its highest and worst crime against humanity!
What a shameful shame!
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by lomprico(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari does no give a flyingfuck about anything going on in the country because he orchestrated is all. So forming 'unaware' all the time is just a gimmick to make him look innocent. The bastard is the head of terrorist group Boko Haram.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by eteba(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yeah we know, he's usually not aware of anything.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by joxxy01(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
he is not even aware that he is still alive.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by daluta: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
But buhari visits nairaland all most everyday on politics section...Kai he must aware
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by hikiki(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Foolish people
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by MultiDot: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
This guy amuses me, what is Bubu aware of? He is not even aware that he is still the President of Nigeria, he has forgotten that long ago, no wonder Aisha said he is no longer the husband that she married.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by AkweiUwanwun: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
goodconsience77:
The more they lie to make buahari look innocent the more they make him look stupid and foolish. Believe hellrufai at your own peril.

Exactly.

Meanwhile, in another thread, he was said to have summoned the security chiefs to a meeting.

And yet they said he's not aware of the threat to kidnap him.

What about the council meeting he chaired where Lai Mohammad said the threat to kidnap him was laughable...
Was he not also ware of that too?

Who is fooling who?
Enough of APC's lies and propaganda.

APC's time is up.

No more APC

No more APC

No more APC

No more APC

Say no to APC

Say no to APC

Say no to APC

Say no to APC

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by KingTeco(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
Because when it comes from the horse's mouth it no more a mere say.
God Bless Nigeria
God Save Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by sayso: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:
Buhari not aware of threat to kidnap him until I told him – El-rufai

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/buhari-not-aware-of-threat-to-kidnap-him-until-i-told-him-el-rufai/

So AAA was Right that 90% of northerns do not
use SM.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by azikiweironsi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
This shows us the President is clueless and dumb. It shows he doesn't read newspapers, online news or even understand if Nigerians exists.
The man has surrounded himself with hawks.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by ImperialYoruba: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Does Buhari not have a chief of staff or media aide anymore, why does it take ElRufai breaking the news for Baba to know he is on kidnap watch?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by TheGift: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/buhari-not-aware-of-threat-to-kidnap-him-until-i-told-him-el-rufai/

Shame on all of Buhari's political advisors, especially the minister of information, SGF and Spokespersons, who speak for Buhari on issues that even Buhari is not aware of. Shame on all of you.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
So should we now clap for him
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by speak2me2015: 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Am very sure that Buhari doesn't even know that he is the president of this country
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Kaiser20: 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Asafaizonboy:

Buhari is an individual, leave the party out of his actions
Go school you no gree.
Did Buhari became president under which Party. I pity any APC presidential candidate in 2023.
Buhari has destroyed the party's image
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by onyxo76(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
how did we end up with this president sef? we just have to get it right next year, things are really unbearable now.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by onyxo76(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
ratiken:
Don't be fooled by the rhetorics. Buhari and Elrufai are the chief sponsors of the bandits.

Buhari is paving the way for terrorists to capture AsoRock amd there will be no elections come next year. If he succeeds, then have achieved his purpose 100%.

Nigerians, be careful.
somehow i have thought about that angle regarding the elections next year.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Elrufai spoke well.
We pray he meant it.

They are in power and fellow fulani are spoiling their regime. Already their regime is among the worst in the history of humanity.

It is not late to decisively fix this
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by dochenaj: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Of course Buhari cannot be kidnapped by those who love him most.

You people should stop joking.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by bizzibodi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
How did we(Nigerians) get to this state?how did we made this terrible mistake?are we all having nightmares or this is reality?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by AceJam: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
DON'T FORGET: LIST OF INDIVIDUALS WHO REQUESTED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS

1. President Muhammedu Buhari

2. Ex-Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso

3. Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

4. Former Vice President Abubukar Atiku

5. Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai

6. Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III

7. Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu

8. Arewa Consultative Forum

9. ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

10. Ex- Governor Nyako

11. Ex-Governor Sule Lamido

12. Ex-Governor Ibrahim Shema

13. Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua

Observe that some boko haram sympathisers in the list are jostling to be president of Nigeria in 2023. God forbid bad thing.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by margaret231: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
We have a mannequin in the villa.He is not aware of anything We have a mannequin in the villa.He is not aware of anything ...
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by EggAlhaji1: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
So basically, he is not even aware of a threat to his own Life?

How can he then be aware of the pains Nigerians are suffering?

If you are still wondering what Buhari and APC are doing you have the answer from the horses mouth....

Buhari is catching cruise in As rock as Nigerians continue to suffer.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na El-rufai first son, I want make dem kidnap... The guy talks too much
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Rainbow219(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
We hope this is the end of this insane and insecurity embarassed
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by fof1: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

How will he know when he is Confined and Kept in d Dark...They only want him to know or hear what they Want. Buhari has been or is still in Prison Sincerely
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Shevchenkko: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:
Exactly, the president has important functions abroad so he can not be concerned with trivial happenings in Nigeria.

Security of their states is for the governors to sort out.
Ode..Does a governor have the power to control the military in Nigeria ? People like you disgust me. Keep defending failure ezi
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Vicson2021: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na WA.... so we no get president.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Poleski: 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Of course, he's not aware of many things and yet he's the "president". We're truly f*ucked!

If you vote for APC or PDP (they are the same) you're clinically insane!
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by bolrew: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

What is he aware of in this country?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Aj1944(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
mywells:
Ok am interested, kindly show me

Chat me on Whatsapp 08138123528

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.