Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him (44306 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by maxzzo1(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
More like a Ghost President

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Abujason: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:
Buhari not aware of threat to kidnap him until I told him – El-rufai

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/buhari-not-aware-of-threat-to-kidnap-him-until-i-told-him-el-rufai/

Jubril El-Sudani who doesn’t even know what country he is leading sef. Even if you tell him 100 times more he will still not know that they have circled him and really want to take him down.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Asafaizonboy: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

And same people are still supporting the damn dumb party.

Buhari is an individual, leave the party out of his actions
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Invest4growth: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2022
They always look for ways to expose the incompetency and non-challant attitude of PMB. In essence PMB does not listen to news.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Brushstrokes20: 11:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided
What in the world is the lifeless scum aware of

Nig urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by roddick995(m): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2022
...According to him, the President assured him that he met with the service chiefs 3-4 days before the meeting and that he gave them a clear directive to have a comprehensive military operation to deal with those people. The hypocrisy
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2022
illicit:
So he didn't even know that some Nigerians were flogged by some other Nigerians....

Na wa o
That means his advisors have been feeding him lies

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by johnbd: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Come who us the security adviser
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Allisgud: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Imagine the malu we have as president,we are about making that same mistake again,godforbid

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Sholaco: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha ���� how him wan take know? Even bandits kidnap him, if they didn't tell him that sir do you know that you have been kidnapped..I bet u, Buhari wouldn't know o
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Mrpojj(m): 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/buhari-not-aware-of-threat-to-kidnap-him-until-i-told-him-el-rufai/
The man is never aware
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Rebirth212: 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mouthpiece of Bandits
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by nesphil(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fira09:

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Snoolv360(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
He won't hear you now. The terrorist we tell him after they kidnap him.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Bennycollins: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2022
Imagine this.
Who is still in doubt why Nigeria has so degenerated to where we find ourself today? Amaechi had asked in a leaked audio, "does the president even read?".
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Techhybeam: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
I guess Bihari is not aware of many things and that's what's why this country is like this.

He is even misinformed sometimes, like when he was told end sars was organised by youth to oust him from power.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Neoteny(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari has never been aware of anything.

Never was a leader so out of touch with his subjects' predicament, the progress of science and technology, global and internal economics, faith-based dynamics, popular sentiments, threats and opportunities.

The only thing Buhari should lead is a small prayer congregation in the afternoons inside his sitting room.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Fkmodhi: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
3 days after bandits released the video their useless darling daddy still not aware of it. Yet he was quick to congratulate Amusan.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Blazadenise(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Its obvious his not aware of what the country has become, cause its insane seeing our president going for peace meetings to give speech when his own house is burning ,
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Naijanascam: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
That means he never listened to the news all these years.....no wonder he always felt shocked
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Vivian16: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mrbenny001:
Tell me one thing He's aware of grin
Aisha's fertility window
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by ProfIjigah: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Even with such reoccurring circumstances with the President. This is still what some people with sentiment are still wishing us for another 4-8 yrs

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Truvelisback(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
kenedy175:
Buhari is never aware of anything. This is why I say that Nigeria is just Turning on its own. We don't have a president, the country is run by canals
Na wetin dem advice am to do nai him dey do.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Pootle: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
he wont know cos he takes his skinny ass abroad at any slightest opportunity
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Livingstone124: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Mrbenny001:
Tell me one thing He's aware of grin
cows are killed in Aba
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by bizzibodi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bullhari don suffer!no one tells him d pfucking truth any more.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by ajyogbon(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari not even aware that his the president
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by jojothaiv(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Let's pretend like he's even aware of what's going on in the country...
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by oluwasegun007(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's that bad cry
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by naikeboy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
So Adesina, Garba shehu, lie Muhammad and Bashir Ahmed didn't even tell him... Hope Buhari is aware he is in aso rock, that he is still the president...
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by akintunde63: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

Does he know anything? He doesn't know if he has(had) a WAEC certificate.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Mr5050(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Splitmind:
Exactly, the president has important functions abroad so he can not be concerned with trivial happenings in Nigeria.

Security of their states is for the governors to sort out.
so security of lives and properties which was him primary mandate is trivial abi? God go judge u and ur cohort.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.