Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him (44314 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by yusufmurry: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2022
I said it before that he doesn't even know.

He is suffering from absent mindedness.

My worry today is that, after suffering from Buhari , they are pushing in Tinubu.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by dalass(f): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2022
overdrive:
Is Buhari aware of anything

He's so removed from reality that probably no one can tell him facts and he himself is not even bothered to listen to news on TV or social media.

slowpoke
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Alal(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2022
The president didn't even know that they wanted to kidnap him. How would he knows what goes on in the country, people have to go to him and tell him and shamelessly they will come out and tell the public how naive he was when they informed him. What a country,what a president.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Gentlerespect76: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2022
treesun:

See the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and people like Cardoso Mutairu will be sticking their necks for!
A man not aware of anything!
My brother, this is a dreamoo. This is why the country has gone to the dogs. Nothing more.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by moralex(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:
Buhari not aware of threat to kidnap him until I told him – El-rufai

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/buhari-not-aware-of-threat-to-kidnap-him-until-i-told-him-el-rufai/
That's to say ,he doesn't receive day to day security brief as the head of state.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2022
May Buhari Succeed.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Ovieemmanuel: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2022
Na wah oo full front page no my darling daddy comment. Hand don dey meet them small small. Agbado people be warned.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by LocalMan2(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2022
How will a right thinking adult like you will be posting a thing like this? Was he elected to monitor abroad functions? Okay just mention just one abroad president that has visited Nigeria since his tenure to monitor our functions? Okay what are the functions of our Ambassadors over there?
Some of you loves to defend nonsense while you know nothing.

Splitmind:
Exactly, the president has important functions abroad so he can not be concerned with trivial happenings in Nigeria.

Security of their states is for the governors to sort out.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by tyav7: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Garbage Sheu and Femi Adesina are very terrible people

They just kept Buhari in isolation of the real world, only fooling him with lies and praises... If not why would a President with pressing Insecurity issue fly off to Liberia to give lectures on how to end terrorism

I will always propose this, Office of the President and Presidential Palace should be at seperate places... If Presidential Palace remains in Aso Rock, then Office of the President should be moved to Federal Secretariat Complex

If the President wakes up daily to travel some kilometres around Abuja to get to his office daily, he would see protest here and there , he would witness long que due to fuel scarcity, agbero and bandits would harrass and attack his convoy

You are absolutely right
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Awoleesu(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2022
treesun:

See the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and people like Cardoso Mutairu will be sticking their necks for!

Talk about Brain dead!
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
illicit:
So he didn't even know that some Nigerians were flogged by some other Nigerians....

Na wa o
he is never aware of anything.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by juman(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2022
I hate every single Nigerian general.
They were trained to betray the country.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by gr8child(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2022
So nobody in the presidency is providing the commander in chief with a security briefing? Just vibes and insha Allah.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/buhari-not-aware-of-threat-to-kidnap-him-until-i-told-him-el-rufai/

when people told us many years ago that buhari is dead

we abuse them

please una forgive us
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Naijaolosho2: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2022
treesun:

Man is long dead, believe the clowned man at your peril. MNK warned us but he was silenced. Until we unite in the south both Igbos and Yorubas nothing can happen. Better we fight as one or die separately.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by juman(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari is the worst president in the whole world.

History will be remembering him as insane old man that was not fit to be councillor "talkless " of president of Nigeria of over two hundred million people.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by juman(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Obasanjo led Nigeria to this mess.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2022
illicit:
So he didn't even know that some Nigerians were flogged by some other Nigerians....

Na wa o

These people are not Nigerians at all. We are at war with Fulanis from all of West Africa. It's a shame how our useless government is handling this. The Fulani mercenaries brought to Nigeria by non-state actors, having realized that they can do anything and get away with it made a call to their comrades in arms all over west Africa to immediately converge in Nigeria and unless terror on innocent Nigerians.

These people are battle tested. They have been fighting wars all these years since no country will accept them. They just now found a safe haven in Nigeria. They are going no where. We have one option and that is take the war to these foreigners and Kill as many as we can and make sure they are chased out of Nigeria.

The average southerner don't know it yet but the Hausas are been held hostage in their land. Nigerian Fulanis are peaceful. The federal government really needs to come hard on these people. Let's hope things get better. All we have to do now is watch and hope.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Josbreed: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2022
Hell rufai just succeeded in exposing how daft and dumb Boo Harry is, how can the whole nation know about the threatbut the number 1 citizen does not know?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by GeneralDae: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari expressed sifierr shock when I also told him yesterday.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by seunayantokun(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Because that Buhari is a scam.
We know Elrufai is the commander of the terrorists in Nigeria working under Buhari the chief executive terrorist of Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Tiata: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2022
We are missing something here, what are the functions of his advicers/ domestic staffs and friends around him. EI_Rufai is trying by updating him
The governor had his own challenges. But he took the step of giving him information
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2022
illicit:

Na wa o

Buhari is not even aware that he's a living thing.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2022
MedicH:
Lol. How on earth did we end up like this as a people?
"As a people"? Did you see the turbaning of a wanted bandit leader in zamfara with security officers and govt officials in attandance? We are not "a people".
Mind you the issue of "reforming and integrating" terrorists is not a mistake, the consequnce: boko haram has spread from the far north east to controlling areas in Niger, Kaduna, Nassarawa, FCT.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Confirm4real(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2022
You’re wicked and evil if you vote for APC in 2023 Presidential election.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Kaiser20: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2022
This message from El-rufai makes Buhari's problem more complicated.
Buhari is always in a state of unconsciousness , Nigeria is in trouble
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by hotseat: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2022
The title should have been: Buhari not in charge of affairs!

I bet the dumbo isn't even aware of himself!

Hell Ruffian merely stated what has long been known in the public domain!

Buhari!

U see ya life?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Aj1944(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
mywells:
Ok am interested, kindly show me

Check my signature
I appreciate your response
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Shikini: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Is he ever aware of anything?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by SamOchuko: 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:

Buhari was unaware of the threats? Jesu “ro” vie, he was unaware of threats to his person? If he’s unaware of threats to himself then how can he be aware of threats to Nigerians? Is he aware that bandits kidnap some passengers in a train? Na now I confirm say we don enter one chance, na God go help us.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by ANON333: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2022
This same rufai that pioneered the current trend of banditry in the north by cash settling fulani mercenaries and in the process enabled and encouraged thousands of criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.