Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him (44313 Views)

El-Rufai: Buhari Should Campaign For APC & Leave Free & Fair Election For INEC / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by cleverja: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Is like Buhari is not aware he is still the president of Nigeria!

Fira09:
Buhari not aware of threat to kidnap him until I told him – El-rufai

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/buhari-not-aware-of-threat-to-kidnap-him-until-i-told-him-el-rufai/
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Gbeng30(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2022
Look at this shameless bunch of fools, his not even ashame to say it.. That his president is deaf... Evil people
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by dododawa1: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2022
LOL,funny nation
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Deloo: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2022
It shows a man who is not aware of any thing including the economic downturn affecting Nigerians. He doesn't read and not abreast with current realities in Nigeria; Economy, Security, Exchange rates, Inflations etc.
Am sure he isn't even aware about the medical procedures his vice went through recently.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari has never being aware of anything happening to him or around him in the last 7 years, i heard his former driver was getting him to sign cheques and documents without him knowing what the documents and cheques were for. grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by tonexman18(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2022
This country is on auto pilot, the president seems not to be in touch with happenings in the country…. E sure me say the man know no say NLC dey protest undecided
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by SmartyPants(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2022
9jaBloke:
You had to come on air to publicity warn the terrorists that the president has issued a 3days ultimatum for them to be dealt with.

How dumb can we get?

Do you think such an ultimatum has any bearing on the bandits?

Naturally they should know that the government is out to get them.

The essence of El Rufai saying this is to give confidence to the citizenry to go about their business.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2022
cleverja:
Is like Buhari is not aware he is still the president of Nigeria!

Buhari is not aware what he is wearing most times. grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Terrorists are practically running the country, so they are capable of kidnapping Buhari. cheesy
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by okorogodwin4(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria is a joke
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Peppabae(f): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2022
Please I need a legit online business that I can be earning in dollars o....
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Obyino: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2022
This is funny grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by bellotaofeek: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Operation catch and don't kill them. Stupid ppl
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by thetruthwins: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2022
illicit:
So he didn't even know that some Nigerians were flogged by some other Nigerians....

Na wa o

Buhari doesn't even have high blood pressure... Because he lack empathy and that help him not to worry less.

If he worries a lot he would have had stroke or high blood pressure. Love this man.

Since 1980s he has been feeding fat on Nigerian resources so I guess that also contributed to his nature of I don't care or lack of no worries.

Nigerians let's choose someone that in our same system. Someone that know what poverty people think like.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2022
But how does he get to know that there is one or another international conferences and always AJALISED himselve to attend? In other words, they could have kidnapped our president and start asking him why he didn't do what they wanted even though they publicly announced their intention to kidnap him?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by adriano50: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Hahahahahaha baba wetting him come dey aware of cruise president if you like let buhari matter worry you dat man no send ooo
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Saint99: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Do you think I'm still in charge?

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2022
I wonder how buhari come to be a leader of this big nation not aware of anything going in

What's he doing there self
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by mywells: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Aj1944:
Oh! My country Nigeria how have thou reach this level
In other news

Get your Amazon KDP course now because it pays in dollars
I'll show you how to be an expert

Check signature
Ok am interested, kindly show me
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Phaantom22: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2022
I hope he(Buhari) is aware that his tenure is ending in 2023?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Titogbanski: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2022
This whole story is a fake stage managed news to divert attention and claim undeserved public sympathy and the feeling of " we all in this together" or "none of us is immune from the security threat" .

Forget this fake jist
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Melonsmasher: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2022
bestman09:
grin
And you expect him to know that 1$ is now N710?
IT'S A THROWBACK THURSDAY

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by blackboy(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2022
You can all see why Nigeria is the way it is.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by tctrills: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Fira09:
Buhari not aware of threat to kidnap him until I told him – El-rufai

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/buhari-not-aware-of-threat-to-kidnap-him-until-i-told-him-el-rufai/
The director of the DSS should be sacked.
If the chief security officer of the country depends on a state governor for such news, this tells us why Nigeria is in such a security mess.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by frugal(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2022
He's not aware of anything.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2022
In warfare they are collateral damages, the terrorists are gathering their friends to come in from Mali, Libya and all around the Sahel, because Buhari has made Nigerians easy prey. It makes no sense when you want to prevent collateral damages while hundreds are being killed daily. Go in and finish this impasse.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Simplythebest: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Ask Tinubu
MedicH:
Lol. How on earth did we end up like this as a people?
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by ebonytarki(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2022
He's never aware of any insecurity in his country.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by Dearlord(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2022
How can a nonliving thing be aware of a living things
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by ChrisP92(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2022
When we talk now, seunmsg will come out to say they also threatened big politicians during Jonathan administration, and so there's nothing new.

It's good, the big guys are now leaving in fear. Let's solve this insecurity problem before it consumes everyone.
Re: El-Rufai: Buhari Not Aware Of Threat To Kidnap Him Until I Told Him by freemi(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Der only show him what der want him to see. We knw since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.