Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Disease Could This Be? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Disease Could This Be? (92189 Views)

What Disease Could Be This? / With Advances In Gene Therapy, Sickle Cell Disease Could Soon Be Cured / Bill Gates Warns A New Disease Could Kill 30 Million People In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Latyf123: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Arindin gve urself brain
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I even ran test on the girl and it's negative after the first day we met and then I still tested her in may and it's still negative. I am really not happy.

Spiritual wahala.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by omoadeleye(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

I just can't stop thinking about it oh. Even after going for several tests that came out negative. I took one test last week Saturday and still negative. And its 6months already. I met this arise people and they gave me PREP after testing negative but I have not taken the drug cos of the many side effects.

I have never had this kind of thing before.iam begging God that I no go do again oh.

So now, you always go for HIV test every time right? Don't worry, what you are looking for you would soon find it.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Oceanjagaban: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

R.I.P in advance dude. You're just a walking corpse.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.
You are mad man that will die before the op and all those kangaroos that like your senseless comment will also die before him

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Konjiboii: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2022
I see no wrong in what you did, raw is law and the feeling is worth it.

If na die you dey fear, we shall all die one day. Most people here won't even make it to see tomorrow yet them go dey condemn you of going raw and obeying the law. Next time make sure you pour every into that slut
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by cerpvad(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2022
That Augmentin you took is a very powerful drug. I advise you to take it again and see the result. But stop panicking. Our body immune system has a way of striking out ailments in the long run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by duncan511: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2022
omooba969:

Dr Duncangrin
But it take time to go but just be going for only strong native medicine not the fake one, don’t take English, English does not work at all, but always go for test and real native medicine for infection not the fake work they are selling

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Masterdazhem: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2022
sammhi:

Strep pyogenea is very destructive and can affect soft tissue like the skin
Treatment is by vancomycin or Clindamycim IV or IM for 5 -7days
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by favinvest: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2022
what is wrong with small of you guys sef? and even some ladies..

as for the guys u go just dey shook ur protected pric..k into any holz... u normal?

and ladies.. u jst dey allow dude without protection to dey enter u.. Are u normal?

na waoo..

even in the hard economy...

Condom is still cheaper than even the cheapest STD lab. test..

Use ya head.. please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Omoslim26: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Werey se he wish he can retract his step grin grin
You don go pkansh mysterious pkekus grin grin
May God help you.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by olaoye2008: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Hahaaaaa!¡
The girl spiritual husband dey vex b DAT ooo
May be you knack her too much than the spiritual husband.���

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by simplesearch: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Genuinely repent of your sin of fornication and others beside you know you've committed against your maker. Once this is done, promise not to go back to them again. After all this look for a Bible believing Church And an anointed servant of God to pray a prayer of faith over your life, destiny and health and break every yoke and covenant you may have unwittingly enwrapped yourself in. God cannot be deceived, once you're sincere with your decision the Lord will heal you. Keep believing, you will not die but live to declare his glory. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Amtrak: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2022
For you to have peace of mind, first of all convince the girl that you should take her for a HIV test. Knowing her status will greatly set your mind at peace.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by donbrowser(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

It's almost 6 months now and I have not felt any better.

I have had HIV test done severally but all come back negative.

But my worry is, I still feel sick. What could this disease be.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

DM through my mail
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Hahahhahahaha oga Na HIV o make I no lie to you, stop eating free toto
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Funflipper: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

If your lymph nodes are swollen, o má sé o; You got HIV.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ocloud(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2022
omooba969:

What are your intentions?

I told you your problem is spiritual. In a case like this, spiritual consultation is next. You can try take this step if you know a good native doctor.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Omoslim26: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2022
cerpvad:
That Augmentin you took is a very powerful drug. I advise you to take it again and see the result. But stop panicking. Our body immune system has a way of striking out ailments in the long run.

He should be placed on that drug for 3months abi undecided
He can as well go traditional to flush out the nonsense in his system.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by DWJOBScom(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Bennysam:
Bros stop thinking too much, sometimes anxiety can cause all those things you mentioned

Very true
Very berry true
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Positiveme2020: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.

Hahahaha, u are very funny.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by cedricksly: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
you did not treat the staphylococcus well... That is your problem.. Treat it well to kill any tiny form of it left in your blood stream l.. Else it might blind you soon as it grows more stronger
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Presido44: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please go for Syphilis test.

did you say you stay in IK, where's Ik??

Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by emerged01(m): 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bennysam:
Bros stop thinking too much, sometimes anxiety can cause all those things you mentioned
Fact!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by pachigo001(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
The chances of getting HIV if you have sex with a carrier once is very low you don't need to worry bro just try to find out the std disturbing you and cure it

4 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Danny50: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

Chai many are bad but few are roaming.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Stepatatime(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

Dont make him post hope please. Advice him with positive vibe
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
sammhi:

Strep pyogenea is very destructive and can affect soft tissue like the skin
Treatment is by vancomycin or Clindamycim IV or IM for 5 -7days
Correct

Those bacteria are capable of wrecking serious havoc destroying underlying tissue. They can cause multiple organ failure & shock at advance stages
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by SPAMBOX7: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bennysam:
Exactly
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Heimdal(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na naija babe you dey bleep without condom.

Sense hard you sha. No forget to give person your ATM pin before you go. We nor dey like use withdrawal slip

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Altruisticboy: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!

She lied to you. She was on her period. Hse got you infected. It's fornication so i can only tell u to ask for GOD's forgiveness. It's staph. Serious one. Downed ur immunity for other opportunistic infections

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
After my experience with a girl last year, I concluded that women can harbour varieties of infections without them even knowing.

Six months after sleeping with a girl who was claiming saint, I was still treating infections.

It's a mess bro, just relax and try to ignore the symptoms if you've tried all you said.

Instead, boost your immune system and learn your lesson, howbeit, the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by elivtjackson5(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=Witnesstony28 post=115158961]I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

Someone help!!! [/quote
Eat garlic first thing in the morning and last thing at night before going to bed...do that 7days

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.