Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Disease Could This Be? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Disease Could This Be? (92159 Views)

What Disease Could Be This? / With Advances In Gene Therapy, Sickle Cell Disease Could Soon Be Cured / Bill Gates Warns A New Disease Could Kill 30 Million People In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by JustforMen: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

It's almost 6 months now and I have not felt any better.

I have had HIV test done severally but all come back negative.

But my worry is, I still feel sick. What could this disease be.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

The name of the sickness is mumusis totoprickiasis olodo aka fools will surely learn the hard way!

Your dick will develop very red, pain and incurable sores and it will fall off in addition to severe pain and anguish.

Kpele

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Okobola146: 11:37am On Jul 30, 2022
You slept with a girl from a marine kingdom, you need a very serious deliverance. Your problem is spiritual and not medical
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

R.I.P in advance dude. You're just a walking corpse.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.
you can do better than this
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by MenelikZayan23(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I had this sexual encounter with a girl without condom in February of this year and since then my health has not been the same.

After 2 weeks of meeting her, I started feeling sick, had rashes at the back of both of my legs, tired almost all the time, sore throat, and since then I have taken all sorts of drug - orthodox and trado but yet no response.

I have to gone for several test. One result Said beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese was seen in my urine culture and I was given erythromycin and augmentin for 2 weeks. I felt a little relief. Then I started having tongues thrush.

The girl confessed that she only has what they call - heat. That's my first time hearing this.
I stay in ik and really need help. I sincerely regret that sexual encounter and wish I could retrace my steps.

Someone help!!!

Sorry about that comrade... Do u mind if I prescribe a herbal medicine for you my dad is a competent native doctor
U can reply on this comment
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2022
U have contacted a serious venereal infection

Pray it does not progress into lymphogranuloma venerum

In addition she may have given u oral candidiasis.

Only you with all these gifts? dude u are legend!

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by frenzzy2(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking here. Now you don go carry disease wey big pass you. That's what you get when you don't listen to your elders.

Help us tell Buhari that his imposter is fvcking Aisha badly with his long preeq.

Also Help us say hello to Da'grin and Michael Jackson, tell them we Love them and we still vibe to their songs.
guy u Don kill op already with this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by TeeNanu(m): 11:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Bennysam:
Bros stop thinking too much, sometimes anxiety can cause all those things you mentioned

True talk, you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by kponkedenge(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

My friend is saying the same thing oh. That it's likely it's no longer a medical stuff but spiritual.

It's not spiritual.

Wait till end of August and run both HIV and Hepatitis B tests.

Also, what is your location?

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by charidot(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2022
HIV combined with monkey pox. Sorry.
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by purples25(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Guys should learn to be less carefree about sex, always test yourself and your partner before sex. Don't always be so eager to take someone to bed. You guys will be chasing a girl up and down, you have never even gone for one test to find out whether she is clean.

A girl would be telling you to wait, you would just be rushing to the bed. Take it easy, mba. Using all methods to remove the pant of a girl that you don't even know what's living in her vagina. At least you have put the thing there now. You are now a king. Make everybody rest.

Y'all think you're doing women with your selective reasoning where it's okay for you to go round, but a woman is a sinner if she does it.

Gragra Everytime. As if you can't live without it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ocloud(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Your issue is spiritual. The lady in question has a spiritual issue and it was passed to you. I have helped someone solved issue like this. Call me 08105885889 if you need my help.

My friend is saying the same thing oh. That it's likely it's no longer a medical stuff but spiritual. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by NoGirlfriend: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2022
U don use 1k phuck ash-a-wo.
Now its time to use ur life savings to treat yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Slurity(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Let the girl do HIV and other STD test, that is the surest way to confirm what is wrong with you. Whatever she has is what you are dealing with. Simple. What napped is that her own body has adapted to the infection than yours.

4 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Hello ma please I want to know you please
Good morning
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Eleyi gidi gan grin grin grin grin
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ocloud(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Your issue is spiritual. The lady in question has a spiritual issue and it was passed to you. I have helped someone solved issue like this. Call me 08105885889 if you need my help.
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by omooba969(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Bennysam:
Bros stop thinking too much, sometimes anxiety can cause all those things you mentioned

Dr Benny grin
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by duncan511: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
Go for strong negative medicine, it will flush it away, that strap infection and others, it will go just take native medicine and go for test again after one month then buy another strong native medicine it will disappear
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by pocohantas(f): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
purples25:
Guys should learn to be less carefree about sex, always test yourself and your partner before sex. Don't always be so eager to take someone to bed. You guys will be chasing a girl up and down, you have never even gone for one test to find out whether she is clean.

A girl would be telling you to wait, you would just be rushing to the bed. Take it easy, mba. Using all methods to remove the pant of a girl that you don't even know what's living in her vagina. At least you have put the thing there now. You are now a king. Make everybody rest.

Y'all think you're doing women with your selective reasoning where it's okay for you to go round, but a woman is a sinner if she does it.

Gragra Everytime. As if you can't live without it.

I would have thought they are immune to diseases or whatever judgement exists in the last days would exclude men.

I have no pity for them or their female counterparts. *jogs out of thread*

5 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by omooba969(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
ocloud:

What are your intentions?
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by GamalNasser: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
Seems like HIV symptoms..Go for another test in December

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Konjiboii: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

C'mon bro that's harsh, don't pray to find yourself in a situation beyond your control o

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by mfm04622: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
This is not the place for that!

Go to a hospital!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Emeka71(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:
I even ran test on the girl and it's negative after the first day we met and then I still tested her in may and it's still negative. I am really not happy.
But she has heat.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by leeikem(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Oga
Talk to this man..
Every infection will be wiped out.

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by sammhi(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Ok. Will that work? I did Lab test and they found beta hemolytic streptococcus pyogenese in my urine.
Strep pyogenea is very destructive and can affect soft tissue like the skin
Treatment is by vancomycin or Clindamycim IV or IM for 5 -7days

2 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by omooba969(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2022
duncan511:
Go for strong negative medicine, it will flush it away, that strap infection and others, it will go just take native medicine and go for test again after one month then buy another strong native medicine it will disappear

Dr Duncangrin

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Emmychem(m): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Kollins11:

... 70yrs old man!!
Re: What Disease Could This Be? by cp3o: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!

For the oral thrush, it's just proliferation of candida ( a fungus) from heavy antibiotics usage. Take Diflucan. Then go for vitamin therapy. You are probably having vitamin deficiencies. Add blood tonic. Those two may help with the fatigue. Check your blood sugar. And stop the unnecessary panic.

5 Likes

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by ukaface(f): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Witnesstony28:

Someone help!!!
unfortunately you can't retrace it.
When them dey tell una to use protection Una no go hear. Learn by the hard way then.

1 Like

Re: What Disease Could This Be? by Latyf123: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Arindin gve urself brain quote author=Cypress042 post=115159208] Insanity [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Neo Medrol Acne Lotion Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.