Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71317 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by phidipe(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hello I will get back to you on Saturday
Please bear with me I have been busy recently
prettynuly:
how do i apply for estonia or Luxembourg?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
prettynuly:
how do i apply for estonia or Luxembourg?
have you seen the school in estonia or luxembourg you are interested in?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Glocal1: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.
Where did you eventually choose to go?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Jeweltz(f): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2022
seanwilliam:
you’re missing the point .. he could be a rich man before he left naija, I no Dey dispute. you made it seem like the guy was picking money on tree in Australia .. someone that just got to Australia not more than 8 months , and who probably has not settled yet na him almost finish his house in the village?? grin and even HELPED His brother to enter Netherlands.. lmao.
What was his job before he left Nigeria? , was he sponsored by company ? What type of Job is he doing over there because you keep shouting legit job. Legit job no get name?. All these are what I will use to gauge his financial capability .

U even wanted to broke shame me to prove your point but unfortunately you struck the wrong chord grin
LoL. That's their selling point. They will tell you they know a friend who japa two months ago and has finished building his mansion in Nigeria. These are the people that advise you to.sell your properties and japa.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by cutieme(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
onatisi:
they will never understand, life is a teacher and only those who are attentive and smart will pick up the lessons, the success lessons of life aren't for everyone. i don't even think i can live in USA or all those countries. why will i be wasting my life away in those places when i can live the life of my dreams at a cheaper cost in other places and still have a very large chance of becoming a celebrity? there is a very good reason why davido ,tiwa, naira Marley alll came back to Naija. to me, abroad and western nations is for those who just want to live an average life and become just one of the crowd, but if your dreams and aspirations are above that, then you must think out of the box. America is even the worst of all, but many no go understand.

So which country can you recommend?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by aestake: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
cutieme:

So which country can you recommend?
Don't mind him. Is everyone going to be a celeb? Davido has US citizenship sef.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Mamijoh(f): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin

This corntree sef??

Scammers are more than the scammees grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by KINGTELLER: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
ihatebuhari:
you just spilled rubbish. I believe you must a poor man living in ikorodu you don't even have a passport

Let me tell you with college degree you can move to Canada with less than 6 million Naira after two years you'll get your PR

I don't blame you but you and your likes on this thread your plans won't work

Wicked people. After voting for Buhari you want people to stay and continue suffering, your likes are still campaigning for tinubu

Your plans will not work

6Million naira shocked , HOW, I like to know,?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by aysnoopy(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2022
ObaOfEsan:

Same here. Gotten admission already. Working on my Visa already.

Hello bro,are u now in Mauritius? How is life over there?
I want to plan my travelling to that country? Can I get Ur e mail or number so I can ask u some questions
Thanks bro
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Desire18: 1:33am On Dec 19, 2022
Eniolaenius0803:

2m can land to Mauritius ,study route .........am not an agent oooo ...but we can work this together am on it too

Good day, can you assist me?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by EPIJOE: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2023
Yaks02:

For Germany, I'll recommend you to an expert via study route... Reply me if interested

Baba I dey interested o. 08154295500

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by EPIJOE: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Yaks02:

For Germany, I'll recommend you to an expert via study route... Reply me if interested

Baba I dey interested o. Make I have your watsapp
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by francisbarrack(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
ihatebuhari:
they are government agents they don’t want people to live the shithole they created

M enjoying ur comments ... I wish all these guys discouraging people's from moving out of these shithole should just come over n spent a month in 9ja make they all c what we r experiencing. May God help us all
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by sunnyg12(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Finestteebee:
Australian travel requirements, any sure Nigerian agents/DIY please contact me via my mail oluwatobiisrael18@gmail.com
Interested.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Yaks02(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2023
EPIJOE:

Baba I dey interested o. 08154295500
Na agency oh 09068506010 chat them or check them on IG @aocschengen
Remember me in your kingdom
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by winnerr(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2023
iamme1234:
You better get sense
2m will only take you to Ghana
And get a house and start living there
At least you have escaped no light issues.
With honesty 2m naira is a peanut to land you in Europe
My sister went to Germany last week
Tourist visa hence she is isn’t coming back for now till she is fully standardized.
Total money spent is 3.850m

Don’t let anyone deceived you

Your 2m naira is a peanut

hi. please, how long can she stay before she makes her tourist visa permanent?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Praiseman07(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Canada still remains the best place you can go with just 2m and even less. And it's very easy to get that done when you have the right source and information.

I have friends who are there now as a result of the right information they got.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Munachimso30(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Praiseman07:
Canada still remains the best place you can go with just 2m and even less. And it's very easy to get that done when you have the right source and information.

Do ya mind sharing that right info here ?

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Praiseman07(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Probably i will be sharing it in one of my post, or you can reach out to me on Twitter @nwigwe_praise

Do ya mind sharing that right info here ? [/quote]
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Biola67: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Praiseman07:

So why you never go? You wan run visit visa for am Abi? With the hope say e go see work . Just Dey play

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.