Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71279 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by sharone21(f): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ketchup908:

Do you know about the job and living conditions in Qatar?

U need a sponsor....U can Google for employers.

YouTube will help too so u see living conditions.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Bona001: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
JoeLohic:
Pls, can you give us more info about Bahrain?

Well I am in the country.
Why not get a work Visa before coming here?
Anyways, the Agents don’t know what’s really happening here, but we do.
If you can, come in with a work Visa please

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by sunnyg12(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
onatisi:
a very intelligent person gave and dropped a very important hint about the best place to go to here in this thread and i am shocked that no one picked it up and thank God the person didnt repeat it .
this is one issue why very few people become successful and majority become part of the masses , masses are plenty and crowd but success belongs only to those who dare to be different , majority still have their eyes on where everyone has their eyes on ,uk canada,usa etc .
while those who dare to be different are cashing out in millions weekly where others dare not look or venture into.
Bro drop the info na.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Akalia(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
onatisi:
a very intelligent person gave and dropped a very important hint about the best place to go to here in this thread and i am shocked that no one picked it up and thank God the person didnt repeat it .
this is one issue why very few people become successful and majority become part of the masses , masses are plenty and crowd but success belongs only to those who dare to be different , majority still have their eyes on where everyone has their eyes on ,uk canada,usa etc .
while those who dare to be different are cashing out in millions weekly where others dare not look or venture into.
Gambia?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by TNORWAY: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The DuoLingo app is very helpful.
the app said I should subscribe first.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
TNORWAY:
the app said I should subscribe first.

YouTube or DailyMotion probably have videos that’ll
Teach you free. You can also use a translator app to learn basic phrases and build from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by TNORWAY: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Teach you free. You can also use a translator app to learn basic phrases and build from there.
thanks sir
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
TNORWAY:
thanks sir

You can do it. Good luck.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by TNORWAY: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Dailymotion,is it an app?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
TNORWAY:
Dailymotion,is it an app?

Website and app. Just like YouTube.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Flourhine: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Did u just said she spent about 4Million naira to Germany?can u please explain more on this more
iamme1234:
You better get sense
2m will only take you to Ghana
And get a house and start living there
At least you have escaped no light issues.
With honesty 2m naira is a peanut to land you in Europe
My sister went to Germany last week
Tourist visa hence she is isn’t coming back for now till she is fully standardized.
Total money spent is 3.350m

Don’t let anyone deceived you

Your 2m naira is a peanut
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Flourhine: 12:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Can u please tell me more about this..I meant getting theyabd defer and Stil continue the school later with the earlier paragraph of making an arrangement on arrival with the payment of school fees
dabonny:
Gracepikin33333 post=115188690]Please advice me elders in this travel section.

I work with a travel agency, and to the best of my knowledge, the best travelling advice I can give you is work and study. Though, there is nothing with work and study Visa except for either of the two; nevertheless, going through a more reliable agent would be better of.

Canada
USA
UK

....through aforelisted countries are not bad for your intended purpose. Moreso, the grace of making a payment of your school fee on arrival would also be available, defferment of your studentship for 6months, untill you you gather your school fee while working after entry is also available
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Ketchup908: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Website and app. Just like YouTube.

As someone that knows about immigration, what advice can you give about setting up a family in Qatar and job opportunities for Nigerians?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ketchup908:

As someone that knows about immigration, what advice can you give about setting up a family in Qatar and job opportunities for Nigerians?

My advice is that any African considering migrating to the Middle East do very thorough research and think critically before taking any action.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
seansifo:
You may as well do it yourself. Follow the steps below
*Get your transcript from your school and send it to Wes for evaluation ($250)
*Apply to as many schools as possible (hopefully one should offer you admission)
*Send your pof to the school to get your i-20 form
*Pay your visa fee ($160) and book appointment for visa interview
*Pay your SEVIS fee ($350) two todays to your interview
*Attend the visa interview and get your 3 years student visa.
+++++++++++++++
If you're looking for funding, I recommend you take GRE, TOEFL, and get your undergraduate final project published.

Wow, thank you for this valuable info.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bigcil2(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.

Chad or Niger
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Cazzim:

seriously,it's only develop
Sup with the PM bro?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by melonsgroup: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2022
seansifo:
You may as well do it yourself. Follow the steps below
*Get your transcript from your school and send it to Wes for evaluation ($250)
*Apply to as many schools as possible (hopefully one should offer you admission)
*Send your pof to the school to get your i-20 form
*Pay your visa fee ($160) and book appointment for visa interview
*Pay your SEVIS fee ($350) two todays to your interview
*Attend the visa interview and get your 3 years student visa.
+++++++++++++++
If you're looking for funding, I recommend you take GRE, TOEFL, and get your undergraduate final project published.

Drop your contact please
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by seansifo(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hello,

Sorry I don't feel too comfortable dropping my phone number here. If you don't mind, kindly email (coolme536@gmail.com) me your phone number and I'll be sure to call or Whatsapp you.

Regards

melonsgroup:
Drop your contact please
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by youngtee5(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Yes, I need a society where I can get full benefit of whatever I offer.

Do you know I was into web development and designing, graphics design and digital marketing, aside from my primary BSc in Ind Chem but all these has been left for business the moment my PC crashed and I never wanted to risk my business capital into buying a new one which is always very expensive.
I searched for jobs on that skills and did a lot of remote jobs but it is not encouraging.

Now that my business has given me something(funds) to aim for the sky with, I want to go to a place I can achieve and give my loved ones the kind of lives I have always have in mind for them and I also need a society where I can hustle legitimately and have an assured breakthrough.
I want to learn about this business too how can I reach you? I'm stuck in raising funds for my japa plans

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by melonsgroup: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2022
seansifo:
Hello,

Sorry I don't feel too comfortable dropping my phone number here. If you don't mind, kindly email (coolme536@gmail.com) me your phone number and I'll be sure to call or Whatsapp you.

Regards

a business man not feeling too comfortable dropping his contact?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by seansifo(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2022
Lol. Already have an email address to reach me at. Also, I've responded to your dm with my number.

melonsgroup:
a business man not feeling too comfortable dropping his contact?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Miraj22(f): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Yes, I need a society where I can get full benefit of whatever I offer.

Do you know I was into web development and designing, graphics design and digital marketing, aside from my primary BSc in Ind Chem but all these has been left for business the moment my PC crashed and I never wanted to risk my business capital into buying a new one which is always very expensive.
I searched for jobs on that skills and did a lot of remote jobs but it is not encouraging.

Now that my business has given me something(funds) to aim for the sky with, I want to go to a place I can achieve and give my loved ones the kind of lives I have always have in mind for them and I also need a society where I can hustle legitimately and have an assured breakthrough.
You mean web development doesn't pay much?? I learnt a bit about front end web development and also I'm into graphics designing. I want to further my front end knowledge or maybe train on software engineering
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by dreaonit: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
We have South American countries, north American countries are not bad too.
Just the language issue
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by seanwilliam(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2022
Euegene100001:
Forget all this people lol! My very good friend left to Autrailia December 2021 is almost done with his house in the village .lol legit work o just schooling and studying .he also assisted his junior brother to Netherlands about a week ago. Bros work dey abroad just go legitimately.
u don go there before?
So a student who probably get some loans to pay don Dey build house for village in the space of 8 months? I mean someone who probably has not settled fully don Dey help him brother enter Netherlands while him Dey Australia?

Why u never go if naso e easy ?

I know your type of person . U Dey easy to scam
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Euegene100001: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Guy shut up nor be ur head i write am.everybody nor get ur kind of destiny
seanwilliam:
u don go there before?
So a student who probably get some loans to pay don Dey build house for village in the space of 8 months? I mean someone who probably has not settled fully don Dey help him brother enter Netherlands while him Dey Australia?

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Euegene100001: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2022
If to go Australia na scam abeg I like that kind scam as long as I do am my self no wahala
seanwilliam:
u don go there before?

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Euegene100001: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Which loans ? Lol nor be everybody poor bro.
seanwilliam:
u don go there before?

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by seanwilliam(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Euegene100001:
Guy shut up nor be ur head i write am.everybody nor get ur kind of destiny
by Nigeria standards, anybody wey no get my kind of destiny should be considered unfortunate
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Euegene100001: 11:52am On Aug 23, 2022
By Nigeria standard lol . I pity you
seanwilliam:
by Nigeria standards, anybody wey no get my kind of destiny should be considered unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.