Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71323 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Eniolaenius0803: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
exstreve:

Hello, I want to relocate the Mauritius for my msc, how can I contact you please

You can ,but have it in mind that am just a researcher too ......
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by exstreve: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eniolaenius0803:

You can ,but have it in mind that am just a researcher too ......

Then how can I contact you?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:17am On Aug 06, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Please don’t let anyone convince you to relocate using a tourist visa. And realistically, you should save more money.

Hello madam, I quoted you with a question.

Please kindly reply ma.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Come to Germany

Brother man, abeg I asked you a question but you know reply am.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by bckdoor: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ghana

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hustle more 2m too small
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by ately1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hungary is the best option for now.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by delzbaba(m): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Only return ticket self don chop 75% of that money.lol

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Kerry111: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Don't listen to those saying Mauritius, nothing is happening there

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by BATified2023: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Just with 2m you can tour ur choice of country.
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed
so it is 2 million he needs to enter uk,usa n co?
No wonder many of u end up being scammed or they drop u at libya

22 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Timekeeper452: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
heendrix:

Kyrgyzstan republic is quite better cuz you'll get citizenship after 4,5years with no criminal record
country with a minimum wage lower than nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
pansophist:
If it was ten years ago, the money was more than enough. But to know the real value, you must always exchange it for USD, since it's an internationally reserved currency. Sorry mate, the sad news is that there is no country 2M (less than 3800 usd) will take you to. Flights alone may take up to half of it.
It will take him to south Africa
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Tboymessiah(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Japaa or kon pa e

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by muykem: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Which visa will i use to take enter? I googled this country now and it seems like Nigeria pro max. Lol
They say when military man slap you, you will know that police is your friend. When you get to some of these countries, you will know that God didn't make a mistake to put you in Nigeria.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Okobola146: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
Benin republic or Togo

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Oshokhai69: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.

That’s just 3k dollars. You better stay in Naija if you know what’s good for you…

At least, with this money you fit open POS shop or barber shop or dey sell okrika for main market…

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by iamme1234(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
You better get sense
2m will only take you to Ghana
And get a house and start living there
At least you have escaped no light issues.
With honesty 2m naira is a peanut to land you in Europe
My sister went to Germany last week
Tourist visa hence she is isn’t coming back for now till she is fully standardized.
Total money spent is 3.850m

Don’t let anyone deceived you

Your 2m naira is a peanut

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by alwaysdking(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Is it Student Route or Works.

If it is Work, you can go to Bahrain. It the new UAE centre now. Their currency is the highest. With your 2Million, it will get you a visiting visa of 6 months, Flight Ticket, 2 Days Hotel Reservation and BTA.

There are Jobs for Africans. You can aswell Google to know more.

Gracepikin33333:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Okobola146: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed
which of those countries person go fit dey get steady sex everyday without stress?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Aguogba(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Bro, how you dey?

Can I reason something on this with you?
When they chop this ur money now ur eyes go clear. If you want to travel, cool down and ask your friend or relative in the country u want to travel about how best to visit or move there. Besides, don't be desperate about it.

15 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by etrange: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Come to Germany
With 2m? Is that even up to the POF amount?

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

Currently flight ticket to the united state is 1.3M.....

2M is enough to take u to any country if you have someone in the country u wanna relocate to..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by IboHausaYoruba: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Depends on the route but don't try study visa.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by ObaOfEsan: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eniolaenius0803:

2m can land to Mauritius ,study route .........am not an agent oooo ...but we can work this together am on it too

Same here. Gotten admission already. Working on my Visa already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Alusiizizi(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
NickyNickel:

I'm not sure that 2million is enough to move to Germany

Took the words right out of my mouth, figuratively of course. Forget Europe and North America. He should be thinking more like Kenya, Guatemala, maybe even Afganistan.

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 8stargeneral: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed
U dey vex oh

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by eze31362(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
GHANA

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Sleekfingers: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

You can relocate anywhere. But where are you gonna be sleeping? No free accommodations for anywhere o. Except you will be seeking an asylum, especially in Europe.

7 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Ayosman1: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
As a Travelling Agent and Consultant, I you call us for an advice regarding your Travelling. But be careful so you don't fall into wrong hands. 08020777072 Mr James
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Tranquility2345: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
iamme1234:
You better get sense
2m will only take you to Ghana
And get a house and start living there
At least you have escaped no light issues.
With honesty 2m naira is a peanut to land you in Europe
My sister went to Germany last week
Tourist visa hence she is isn’t coming back for now till she is fully standardized.
Total money spent is 3.350m

Don’t let anyone deceived you

Your 2m naira is a peanut

Guy abeg try raise money to buy this book. E go serve you well. You can thank me later angry

12 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Ayosman1: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
As a Travelling Agent and Consultant, I you can call us for an advice regarding your Travelling. But be careful so you don't fall into wrong hands. 08020777072 Mr James

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by dust144(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.