Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71270 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by SamOchuko: 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:
Afghanistan
Somali
Iraq
Ukrain
North Korea

World people, you’re special adviser to the president on traveling to countries with crisis, e nor day find die oh

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by sunnyg12(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
ObaOfEsan:

Same here. Gotten admission already. Working on my Visa already.
Nice move
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Lugard89: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Your not going any were, we die here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by IBnatty(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Your country home grin grin
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by kiddkash(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.
Liberia, to work and make good money

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by coolplanet: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ayosman1:
As a Travelling Agent and Consultant, I you can call us for an advice regarding your Travelling. But be careful so you don't fall into wrong hands. 08020777072 Mr James

How will he know if you are not a wrong hand.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

Everyone want to japa before you japa born one first or marry make sure she born for you and confirm it with DNA before leaving , because your chance coming to Nigeria alive again is very slim.
Even at that once anybody leave he or she will want to get paper first and that shit will take you 5-7 years especially in Europe.
This alone will make you not to come back even if you lost both your parents. Imagine if you are 30-35 years before you japa you getting married will be around 40 something if at all you are lucky enough.

I spoke to my guy in Germany we were discussing about this issue his roommate asked me to guess his age? He was 41 years no wife no kid no paper . All hunting to marry a foreigner which is not easy because that the easiest way. But if you have 11-12 million they will arrange wife for you under 6 months you will have your paper that his plan because his 36 years and want to get married. That why many of them will be there looking for wife in Nigeria while the ladies we all know their stories with husband hunt Nigerians don’t marry themselves there bcoz our girls there are olosho that the only way must of them can meet up.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Mayorgreat23(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Come to Germany
Can I have your number or your Gmail.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Dialpad: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hope you realize that it's less than $3000. The suffering you will experience especially if you do not have back up source will not have part 2.

I will suggest you take calculated risks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by fapcrook(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
heendrix:

Kyrgyzstan republic is quite better cuz you'll get citizenship after 4,5years with no criminal record

Don't think this is a safe country to live in bro

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Klass99(f): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
smiley
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by foreshore(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

Niger Republic

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by ObaOfEsan: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
sunnyg12:

Nice move
Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Scammerr(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mauritius,, bad advice.
Eniolaenius0803:

2m can land to Mauritius ,study route .........am not an agent oooo ...but we can work this together am on it too

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OnyeObodo: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Bro, how you dey?

Can I reason something on this with you?

Oga ooo. This one you are now reasoning with people. Be like say dem never scam you before?

Let me tell you something. The best place for you to hustle is Nigeria. Quote me anywhere.

I am in the West here and its not easy at all. But una no go hear. The only good thing about Europe is good roads, good Internet, nice people, good electricity and good healthcare system. But you pay for all these from your nose. There is no job here. Not even the so called menial jobs. The Ukraine situation has even made it worse. Millions of refugees all over Europe.

Your next question will be what am I doing there right? Well, am enjoying the dividends of good governance by progressive people but I PAY FOR IT HEAVILY THROUGH MY INVESTMENTS SCATTERED ALL OVER NIGERIA AND THE US. Please there is no job in the west. I have virtually hustled wella in all parts of the world.

I see those telling you Germany. Bros, if you dont have at least 10 million, Forget Germany or Europe. And thats for you to come as a student which is your best bet.

By the way, there is nothing like visa conversion. If you come into Europe with a tourist visa, you are coming to spend money and not make shishi. You will be broken and shattered like glass. Those that have papers and are legit are suffering here. Oyibo people have rules and laws for everything. No one will give you work because they are law abiding and obey there government.

I repeat, forget Europe and make money in Naija. If not for bad government, Nigeria is your best bet.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Olayetan(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
But this thread is funny, you want to relocate to any country you have no 1 to guide and accommodate, how do you intend to do it when you get to the country?

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Joshmoore(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
I'm seriously considering study visa in Canada for my masters, my budget is 3.3m, can this do it ?
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by dazzlingd(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
That’s less than 2k dollars

Chad
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Chopcy29: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Just with 2m you can tour ur choice of country.
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed

Baba you are funny
Can 2m take someone to US UK and Switzerland?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 8stargeneral: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
alwaysdking:
Is it Student Route or Works.

If it is Work, you can go to Bahrain. It the new UAE centre now. Their currency is the highest. With your 2Million, it will get you a visiting visa of 6 months, Flight Ticket, 2 Days Hotel Reservation and BTA.

There are Jobs for Africans. You can aswell Google to know more. Which Bahrain...there's no job there...thats HW agents dey scam people

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OlawaleBammie: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
iamme1234:
You better get sense
2m will only take you to Ghana
And get a house and start living there
At least you have escaped no light issues.
With honesty 2m naira is a peanut to land you in Europe
My sister went to Germany last week
Tourist visa hence she is isn’t coming back for now till she is fully standardized.
Total money spent is 3.350m

Don’t let anyone deceived you

Your 2m naira is a peanut
ur sister money was just like 28% more, so his two millions is not a peanut sir, he just need to add a peanut sum if 1.350m to it.

27 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by BadNews: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
@poster, 2million naira, na small money ooo

Don't Travel To Another Country with That small money, So that, bad News, will not be your name, talking as a BLOGGER.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Harmlesspill(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

She is my sister but married.
Since you said America and others are hard.
If I am to go for Germany, please which visa class can I apply for?
Apply for Shanghai visa(Tourism)
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Advision: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Gracepikin33333:

That money is not enough for any settlement route to any developed country.

Dont let anyone deceive you to travel for parmenent stay with visitor's visa else you may be among those who will later start thread on abroad being hard. No developed country will reward illegal settlement

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by OnyeObodo: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Joshmoore:
I'm seriously considering study visa in Canada for my masters, my budget is 3.3m, can this do it ?

Oga you need at least 15 million realistically for Canada. And they may deny you visa eventually. But una no go hear right?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Fadafada231(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
yyba:
Afghanistan
Somali
Iraq
Ukrain
North Korea

You are vawulence travel agent, the guy said his choice countries are USA, Germany and Australia not Vawulence country grin

9 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Donjuan77: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Am also having it in mind to travel but am so so scared of being scammed by scammers, because even the scammers will be the ones to advise you to be careful not to fall for scam.

42 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by BadNews: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Joshmoore:

If You don't have 10million naira in your Bank Account, Don't Travel

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Joshmoore(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
coolplanet:

How will he know if you are not a wrong hand.

Hahahah, you took the word out of my mouth!

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by rickleye: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
These countries
Biafra
Boko Haran North.

2million Naira is like $4000US dude.
Sit down and do the math.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by gibsonwales(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
State of emergencies (Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Iran) grin
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by newoffer: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
No be everywhere soft. Hardship dey those country. Wait una no wan hear
Gracepikin33333:
Which visa will i use to take enter? I googled this country now and it seems like Nigeria pro max. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.