Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! (4240 Views)

Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / 'Yansh And Boobs Will Pass Away'- Man Reveals The Kind Of Girl Men Should Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by luminouz(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
akinade28:

I'm not sounding like a misandrist, I only replied you in your own words. Nobody is talking about whether men or women suffer more in marriage. I only gave you reasons why women age faster than men and the things you should watch out for. But you are trying to downplay the reasons, making them infinitesimal to suit your own narrative.
Your reasons are not enough.

Whether with kids or not, women age faster than men.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by ustanejnr(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
frozen70:

OK Naw
His Point is to marry a younger woman to take a look care of him as they get old

What guarantee does he have

Anyway which ever way is a choice for whomever

Sorry I understand your pain with the OP, this will keep alot of old olosho or you're not my class unmarried for long. Try marry early haunty so post like this won't pain you.
Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
shortgun:
The ideal age difference between a man and his wife should be between 10-20yrs.
When you are 50 she is 40 or
When you are 60 she is 40.
When you are 70 she is 60 or
When you are 70 she is 50.

We all know women age faster than men, don't marry women in your age bracket they will be looking like your mum in the next 10 years.

Also, save your future children the pain of caring for 2 old sick parents at the same time.
Let those who have ears, hear!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by ustanejnr(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Apart from getting old or taking care of old parents
Compare a 20years old girl and a boy of same age, sexual experience na very big gap . don't be deceive the older a woman the bigger the baggage .
Yea married a good woman 10years younger than you. Because e get why.
My guy she will have no past relationship experience except you or maybe one, but you can't rule out a few fling . But no go marry woman wey don abort 20 times in 4 relationship . na garbage u marry o.

I had a friend for school those days who always find joy in making a girl bleed, becos his something is big ( he's a work guy) . e get one particular girl wey em dey bleed every day ( serious bloodshed o) . the girl is married today to a simp.

Learn from people

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Olachase:
Wait I am 27 you mean I can get married to girl of 20 years isn't that a child abuse shocked shocked

Hey bro! Am 27 my babe is 20 and we are rocking the relationship nothing like child abuse unless you look way to old looking than her

I look 24 anyway depends on your physical appearance to the lady my uncle married a Lady he is 10yrs older than and you can't tell unless you're told
Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by Acidbath: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pedophile meeting.

Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by frozen70(f): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
ustanejnr:

Sorry I understand your pain with the OP, this will keep alot of old olosho or you're not my class unmarried for long. Try marry early haunty so post like this won't pain you.

How can I be pained

You are the one that feels pained not me

It's just a topic of discussion not a must do
Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by Kpboy1: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2022
frozen70:

Well we are not debating about the merits and demerits

If a man chooses to marry a woman he is old with such age difference, there is nothing wrong with that if it's his choice

But certainly they don't belong to same age category so whatever he comes across in her, he will shoulder it

He doest want any woman to challenge him but he will definitely be challenged in so many ways, so far na woman

A bit interested in "woman and challenging in many ways". Just stumbled upon this, and hope to understand better. Not interested in the topic actually. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by BabaAgba79(m): 4:38am On Nov 21, 2022
shortgun:
The ideal age difference between a man and his wife should be between 10-20yrs.
When you are 50 she is 40 or
When you are 60 she is 40.
When you are 70 she is 60 or
When you are 70 she is 50.

We all know women age faster than men, don't marry women in your age bracket they will be looking like your mum in the next 10 years.

Also, save your future children the pain of caring for 2 old sick parents at the same time.

Very correct! I am 43 and my wife is 33. We both look so young! At times, people think I am 35 while she is just 30. My parents are so. My dad 86 and mum 69. They are both healthy and fine. Pls, marry someone much younger as a man!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by deewhydoski(m): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2022
ustanejnr:
Apart from getting old or taking care of old parents
Compare a 20years old girl and a boy of same age, sexual experience na very big gap . don't be deceive the older a woman the bigger the baggage .
Yea married a good woman 10years younger than you. Because e get why.
My guy she will have no past relationship experience except you or maybe one, but you can't rule out a few fling . But no go marry woman wey don abort 20 times in 4 relationship . na garbage u marry o.

I had a friend for school those days who always find joy in making a girl bleed, becos his something is big ( he's a work guy) . e get one particular girl wey em dey bleed every day ( serious bloodshed o) . the girl is married today to a simp.

Learn from people
Some of you will just be talking out of point sometimes. So a girl of 20yrs cannot have 20 times abortion. Or is it all ladies in their late 20s that has bad past. There are still decent ladies out there but they are few. My guy still marries his wife as a virgin, his wife was 29 yrs when he marry her. So person wey go spoil go spoil it is not the matter of age or gender
Re: Why You Should Marry A Younger Woman! by Bahamas95(m): 5:47am On Nov 21, 2022
This is one of the reasons why you hardly see classmates or childhood lovers marrying each other because most times they're age mates.

My ex girlfriend for secondary school don marry one bros wey senior me far far. grin

My current girlfriend go call that my ex aunty when dem meet, na so e suppose be........I can't marry my age mate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned / Hot Ladies Shows Off Hefty Hips In Photos / What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.