Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) (32091 Views)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu / Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gbam
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by REDshouse(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
wiseoneking:
Now you are happy, is no longer all igbos that are not supporting Tinubu. You have this two wretched Igbo man that are against Obi.
because they supported tinubu they are now wretched but the wretched hausa paid man singing and shouting Obi is not wretched

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Eniitankorede: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
ayoncox:

Poverty and greed is evident in their conclusion.
I am a yoruba guy and my vote is going for PO

Wasted vote lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by techWriter3: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2022
destitution and ambition is evident in their conclusion
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Musiwa13: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2022
angry angry
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 12:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Wasted vote lol.
Moreover, a Muslim-muslim vote is a no no for me. It also betrays my stance about governance

4 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by GodsOwnMan: 1:21am On Jul 30, 2022
wiseoneking:
You can now testify that igbos are not Tribalist. This two Tinubu's supporters are Igbo. You will feel on top of the world now. Don't ever say that Igbo hates BATson but they hate his crime records.

What about Peter Peter Obi's crime records? Do you hate it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Eniitankorede: 2:16am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Moreover, a Muslim-muslim vote is a no no for me. It also betrays my stance about governance

Backward primitive stance. Religion or ethnicity does not form criteria for good leadership. It shows how infantile your level of thinking is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 3:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Backward primitive stance. Religion or ethnicity does not form criteria for good leadership. It shows how infantile your level of thinking is.

Yes you are right that is why the top ten performing nations in the world had not had Muslims in their number 1 and 2 positions in the world.
If you read world history well you will realize that nothing took the world backward like the indoctrinated muslims who limited their geniuses because of religion.

Most of the foremost inventions and mathematical theories made in the world were by Arabs and Africans even before the Chinese and Europeans, unfortunately Islamic jihadists came and changed it all. Putting religion before development.
The top performing economies of the arab world, even Saudi Arabia depends on the other religions for their productivity. Most of the workforce of UAE are Indians, for Saudi Arabian's their security architecture is managed by Israel and the USA, even their oil and gas sector, their human resource and productivity, the philippines. Dubai has 70% of their human resources from Europe, Asia and Africa.
Our crude Islamic practice as originated by Wahab and sold by KSA is really affecting us and you say it doesn't matter. Wahab about 200 years ago kept saying Western Civilization is Haram, then came GUMI's father saying Western Education is Haram starting from 1956, now we have ISWAP, BOKO HARAM among others.
The antecedents of the effects of having many products of the crude islamic ideologies is having vast effect on the political and economic stability of the country, resulting in it many woes.
About 60 to 70 percent of the Ministers under Buhari's 2019-2023 government are Muslims
About 60 percent of the Top executives at former NNPC are Northern muslims.

4 out of every 5 Defence chiefs in the last 8 years are northern muslims.

And you say it doesn't matter, why the pretence, why are we deceiving ourselves saying we are secular yet playing the religious and ethnicity cards always.

I chose not to be decieved in these deception

We know the solution, and it has already begun.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by rusher14: 5:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
you can never be Igbo. Stop claiming what you are not. Vote the old demented man and let's vote obi and let's see who wins.

Are those men in the video not igbo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by rusher14: 5:31am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Yeah.

If it had been Christian-Christian I'm sure you would have been on the street protesting.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by rusher14: 5:37am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Yes you are right that is why the top ten performing nations in the world had not had Muslims in their number 1 and 2 positions in the world.
If you read world history well you will realize that nothing took the world backward like the indoctrinated muslims who limited their geniuses because of religion.

Most of the foremost inventions and mathematical theories made in the world were by Arabs and Africans even before the Chinese and Europeans, unfortunately Islamic jihadists came and changed it all. Putting religion before development.
The top performing economies of the arab world, even Saudi Arabia depends on the other religions for their productivity. Most of the workforce of UAE are Indians, for Saudi Arabian's their security architecture is managed by Israel and the USA, even their oil and gas sector, their human resource and productivity, the philippines. Dubai has 70% of their human resources from Europe, Asia and Africa.
Our crude Islamic practice as originated by Wahab and sold by KSA is really affecting us and you say it doesn't matter. Wahab about 200 years ago kept saying Western Civilization is Haram, then came GUMI's father saying Western Education is Haram starting from 1956, now we have ISWAP, BOKO HARAM among others.
The antecedents of the effects of having many products of the crude islamic ideologies is having vast effect on the political and economic stability of the country, resulting in it many woes.
About 60 to 70 percent of the Ministers under Buhari's 2019-2023 government are Muslims

And you say it doesn't matter, why the pretence, why are we deceiving ourselves saying we are secular yet playing the religious and ethnicity cards always.

Lagos is the best perfoming state and the one that puts Nigeria on the world Map.

When Tinubu was governor, there was and still till today, no religion discrimination.

In fact, in Anambra state, Obi caused a division between Catholics and Protestants.

In that small, monolithic Anambra state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Aldol: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2022
These are real ibo men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Aldol: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:
cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

Seems dis ones are disOBIDIENT. Lol.

"He (Tinubu) is hundred times better than Peter Obi..."
Floret23

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Spy360(m): 5:51am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
i am ibo and my vote is for Tinubu, that cursed pandora hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock
Your moniker has already sold you away as an ethnic bigot.

This is simple...
If you are Igbo then know that you're a bastard.

If indeed you are not Igbo, then you are a shameless idiotic fellow.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Ttalk:
Many Igbo who live in Lagos prefer Tinubu to Obi because of what they are benefitting from his legacy. They are only pretending be to be Obidient because of IPOB and UGM
Say what you know, you can go to any market in Lagos and ask Igbos there they will proudly tell you otherwise

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

Abeg rest. Go and vote your Peter Obi and allow us hear word. Na you sabi why e dey pinch your body say the Igbo men in those vids prefer someone else than Obi. I doubt you're even Yoruba sef coz Yorubas are generally politically liberal and don't intimidate nor harass others for exercising their freedom of choice. That's an ipobic/boko-haram behaviour.
Oga we have right to make our choices
There are Igbos supporting TINUBU and there are YORUBAs supporting PETER OBI it's a choice

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Benwallt(m): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Seeti awon dibo ko sebe, dibo ko se faaji. Don't waste your vote.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by McCoy662(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
i am ibo and my vote is for Tinubu, that cursed pandora hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock
Igbos doesn't call themselves Ibos.
So, try again later mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by unclejb2(m): 6:56am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

If na by 'poverty', then you and your ilk don't stand a chance simply coz there are more poor people in Nigeria wey get PVC pass you wey rich and broke-shaming them. Dem go teach you sense with their PVC on election day.
APC has weaponized poverty and hunger and they intend to use it for political gains.

The poorer the people, the higher their chances of vote buying

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2022
rusher14:

Yeah.

If it had been Christian-Christian I'm sure you would have been on the street protesting.
You can hardly find a Christian having such a partisanship, but very common among the other religion because of power monging

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:
cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

Seems dis ones are disOBIDIENT. Lol.

"He (Tinubu) is hundred times better than Peter Obi..."

a
The two ignorant minds were recruited by Jeo Igbokwe for cleaning cutter, listening to them you will know they are dumb like Igbokwe

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

Abeg rest. Go and vote your Peter Obi and allow us hear word. Na you sabi why e dey pinch your body say the Igbo men in those vids prefer someone else than Obi. I doubt you're even Yoruba sef coz Yorubas are generally politically liberal and don't intimidate nor harass others for exercising their freedom of choice. That's an ipobic/boko-haram behaviour.
You just said it, I am politically liberal but not politically foolish to go for a muslim muslim option when in reality the Muslim-Christian ticket produced lots of woes, suffering and loss of lives in the last 7 years.
Moreover in my experience of politics and learning about propaganda, it is foolishness to vote for a propagandist who said his person when he becomes president will solve electricity in 6 months and many other lies.
Meanwhile, the same man is claiming to be the developer of lagos which is not true, we only know him to be in charge of servitude just like pharaoh during the time of the slavery of the israelites.
The reason why people will vote for him is either of three things

1. Poverty and Hunger

2. Greed and Gluttony

3. Ethnical and religious bigotry

4. Illiteracy and poor political education.

In all of the four non of my family members including myself are victims of such.
I am so liberal enough to vote for an Igbo-Fulani combination because they are young at heart, intelligent and have creative plans and understand the how to of solving core issues not the other fellow combination known to be associated with thugs and his deputy rumoured to be connected to rebels.
Nigeria needs to be healed

4 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Eniitankorede: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

It’s obvious you are religious bigot. And what do you mean by top ten performing? Performing what? However, I should not even take note of your response because religious bigotry takes away your your common sense of reasoning. You cannot see any reality due to your bigotry. You need to cure your bigotry before we talk rationally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by etrouble: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Yes, some people are always with losers, from fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo to Rotimi Amaechi, and now to the 3rd Class Philosophy graduate and Pandora thief Peter Pandora Obituary.

But, don't forget, traitors and betrayers will always end up miserable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2022
etrouble:

Yes, some people are always with losers, from fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo to Rotimi Amaechi, and now to the 3rd Class Philosophy graduate and Pandora thief Peter Pandora Obituary.

But, don't forget, traitors and betrayers will always end up miserable
And some people can sell their Destiny like Esau did, by collecting Agbado, Cassava and some Dollars to the highest bidder so he can become flag bearer even when he doesn't have any good plan more than emilokan

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Eniitankorede:

It’s obvious you are religious bigot. And what do you mean by top ten performing? Performing what? However, I should not even take note of your response because religious bigotry takes away your your common sense of reasoning. You cannot see any reality due to your bigotry. You need to cure your bigotry before we talk rationally.
We are both religious bigots only that you are hiding yours and prefer that others be scammed by your 419ish strategy.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by mimic1190: 8:35am On Jul 30, 2022
cheesy

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Kurutinto(m): 8:35am On Jul 30, 2022
My brothers wan chop Tinubu money.

Las las, we go chop APC money and still vote PETER Obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbolahan Adeniran Resigns As Ogun Attorney-General Over 'Massive Corruption' / Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.