Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) (32092 Views)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu / Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Poverty and greed is evident in their conclusion.
I am a yoruba guy and my vote is going for PO

Then you must be Akot'ileta Omo Yoruba! You're the kind of a father who adorns the buttocks of his neighbour's daughter with his waist bead when his daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! Sometimes the Yoruba call that person the one who shows the way to his father's house with the index finger of his left hand. You're a special breed without knowing it!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022
They will vote Peter Obi
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Tis all very well...but as they back him, they also have to ask him if

1.He is removing fuel subsides

2.He is going to end corruption.

3.He is going to actually do more than talk about widening the tax bracket....
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by nazicartel(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2022
PVC deh expire ?
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by MuslimIgbo: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Peter Obi all the way

Igbo people with sense

They want to eat that old and useless man's money and vote the anointed grin

Kai !! Too much sense will not kee this guys sha

Mind u , I didn't call anybody's name oh
Keep FOOLING YOURSELF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Sestor1313(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Our political preferences cut across all boundaries. No Whahala.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Vichyke2: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
KingKO22:

This one is in severe pain

You heard the conversation well right ?
You sure say you no be deaf ?

grin I gat you. It pains you that majority of igbos who are benefiting from Tinubu legacy are rooting to him.

The Only Obituary legacy in anambra is unknown gunmen and killing of people grin

The message is clear "I will vote TINUBU because his governance is chop I chop"... Loot and share the treasury...

Loooooooolllllllllllllzzzzzzs
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by BePrepared: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
i am ibo and my vote is for Tinubu, that cursed pandora hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock

You're Igbo and your name is Nyamirislayer

Chai

All liars... Rev 21v8

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Olisehinnocent: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Yes o. Am igbo man supporting Thiefnibu. So far money go drop grin After collecting the money I go collect Agbado and cassava join cheesy and vote for Obi

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Globalistic(f): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
These ones hardship had dealt with them seriously.

The young guy said "Tinubu na chop-I-chop". We won't let him in Aso Rock in 2023.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
I still feel we would eventually divide this country so everybody go rest, as everybody wants to be Yoruba Igbo or hausa without being Nigerian. What is 'lagos based Igbo men' and how is this news again

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Their choice.
What's the point of celebrating it here?
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by mightyhaze: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Beauty of it all....

Let everyone support whomever they deem fit

Not like some urchins threatening their fellow tribesmen with all kinds of threat, writing all kinds of ethnic gibberish just because their tribesmen decide to be obedient and useful to themselves and their future and kids...
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Ezmans: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2022
KingKO22:

grin I gat you. It pains you that majority of igbos who are benefiting from Tinubu legacy are rooting to him.

The Only Obituary legacy in anambra is unknown gunmen and killing of people grin
even the people discussing in the video did not fight but you are here talking with anger or a person with gun take it easy you are not tinubu
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Freedom of choice. The person you hate with passion is another person best and bossom friends. The best thing is that there is nothing you can do about it. Be it Atiku, Obi or Tinubu, they are all looming danger. All have tasted power at different levels, you can see for yourself. One has truck load of legacies, the other walk the walk n his footsteps have been erased while another has nothing to his name.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2022
One said; u no dey go home, papa replied, u wey dey go home, u better pass me sad

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
i am ibo and my vote is for Tinubu, that cursed pandora hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock
You are not Igbo. Your moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Benoxvals(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Igbo businessmen indeed.
See how fast this thread was moved to FP.
One of those guys is even implicating Tinubu’s embezzlement technique(Chop I Chop).
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Akerele44(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Peter Obi all the way

Igbo people with sense

They want to eat that old and useless man's money and vote the anointed grin

Kai !! Too much sense will not kee this guys sha

Mind u , I didn't call anybody's name oh
The fact is that Tinubu win oo or e no win oo
All Igbos and would be claiming that they are not Igbo... because they know they came to seek for asylum during Biafra war when Hausa people were killing them...there idiot superior warrior then OJUKWU quickly Japa leaving the fools Igbo to face the war

U came to seek for asylum in southwest and they accepted..sheyb Biafra war don finish..go back to ur mud region nah..abi

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by InvertedHammer: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:
cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

Seems dis ones are disOBIDIENT. Lol.

"He (Tinubu) is hundred times better than Peter Obi..."

/
They said that "Tinubu is chop make I chop"

Dem dey chop na im dem dey like this? grin grin

The N2k they chopped in 2019 see how e be for their body grin

/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by MedicH: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

How can you say you are "ibo"? What nonsense is that this poor idiot?
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by rippa(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:
cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

Seems dis ones are disOBIDIENT. Lol.

"He (Tinubu) is hundred times better than Peter Obi..."

So it's now a tribal thing to u guys?
Reason Nigeria can never move forward
If they believe in tinubu allow them to vote him in peace. Which one is 2 igbo men? They are Nigerians first before igbos so please let them vote their candidate in peace.
As for me and my household, Peter Obi is our candidate
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by SmellyNyash: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
angry

Shut up agbado muncher

Ur not an Igbo

Thief
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by penearth(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2022
What do u expect when media personality has been paid to carry out this ranting
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by jaytee01(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2022
KingKO22:

You mean?

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Mrmb: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2022
What is your population ooo mr make we see, the vote of 3 yoruba stated for tunubu don surpass all that of your ipobic region...
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by FrancisEjen: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:

Wahala oo.. let's wait and see who finally sits on the seat come 2023.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Collysmith: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

If na by 'poverty', then you and your ilk don't stand a chance simply coz there are more poor people in Nigeria wey get PVC pass you wey rich and broke-shaming them. Dem go teach you sense with their PVC on election day.
and suffering continue
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by IbadeHQ: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2022
post=115209818:

The two ignorant minds where recruited by Jeo Igbokwe for cleaning cutter, listening to them you will know they are dumb like Igbokwe

And Igbokwe is a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ukahrawah: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Joe Igbokwe men. Even the man they're campaigning for doesn't regard them. Hunger is bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) / Nigerians Will Beg PDP To Return In 2019 – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.