Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) (32081 Views)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu / Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by boyfrank: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
i am ibo and my vote is for Tinubu, that cursed pandora hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock

U are now igbo? Wow. What agbado urchins can't do does not exist.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by boyfrank: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=MoneyMustBMade post=115213836][/quote]

You shouldn't have corrected the imp, let him continue fooling himself. No igbo person calls himself ibo
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ghiloman28(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
And how has Tinubu been able to escape conviction from all the crime records as claimed by you all and he has been walking freely home and abroad ?
wiseoneking:
You can now testify that igbos are not Tribalist. This two Tinubu's supporters are Igbo. You will feel on top of the world now. Don't ever say that Igbo hates BATson but they hate his crime records.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by SmellyNyash: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Oh po nuu
I owe you 10k if obi ever gets up to 2.5 million votes.

Mu

Mu

See this thief that cannot feed himself 2 square meal a day. Goat
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Aldol:

Na ur type dey make people call us betrayals. Can't you see the handwriting on the wall
How can I betray someone I didn't gain anything from one day. The last time I checked, I am not one of those Tinubu made,
If you were to employ a driver I believe you will employ an old man that has parkinson disease.
It is not about betrayals, it is about evidence based antecedent.
I won't support a cryonics all in pursuit of voting my tribal person.
Do you understand, may be the likes of Osinbajo can be said to be betrayals,but not me that I didn't get a job from him, and even if I did it would have been on the basis of professionalism.
When you talk about election,it all about picking the best option of which EMILOKAN isn't one

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

Then you must be Akot'ileta Omo Yoruba! You're the kind of a father who adorns the buttocks of his neighbour's daughter with his waist bead when his daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! Sometimes the Yoruba call that person the one who shows the way to his father's house with the index finger of his left hand. You're a special breed without knowing it!
I think you are right, it is better for me to employ a driver who isn't down with dementia and parkinson disease, I would not want put the life of my family and love ones into risky waters all in the name of voting my tribal person.
You gerrit, if you don't forget about it. angry
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Aldol: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

How can I betray someone I didn't gain anything from one day. The last time I checked, I am not one of those Tinubu made,
If you were to employ a driver I believe you will employ an old man that has parkinson disease.
It is not about betrayals, it is about evidence based antecedent.
I won't support a cryonics all in pursuit of voting my tribal person.
Do you understand, may be the likes of Osinbajo can be said to be betrayals,but not me that I didn't get a job from him, and even if I did it would have been on the basis of professionalism.
When you talk about election,it all about picking the best option of which EMILOKAN isn't one
So who are you rooting for
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by bobntu: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin See as Lagos 'enjoyment' full their body.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Aldol:

So who are you rooting for
I am rooting for Peter Obi,not because he is a Messiah, moreover there are no Messiah's any but for two reasons:
1. His understanding of the root causes of our problems
2. His attitude of learning even to the deep basis, not the likes that just import foreign ideas they don't understand.
3. His objectivity and clear headedness
4. His choice of deputy, an economist that has his characteristics.
5. His ideologies and philosophies.
6. His judgement about matter.
7. His not using the propaganda cards like the others.
8. He is younger
9. Exposed and well traveled
10. He and deputy looks peaceful and cool headed, I am sure they are not abusing drugs

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
KingKO22:
cheesy There is no legacy to show people of Anambra about Pandora Obituary

Tinubu legacy lives forever at least Eko Atlantic, RSS and Lekki free trade

The master plan was done by Fashola not Tinubu for God's sake.

Why are you saying things you cannot defend like this?

Before the guy could accomplish this, did you know what he went through?

Give credit to whom it is due to oooh, let God not punish us with your misinformation, abeg!
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by bobntu: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Even Obi haters know that in all sincerity he is miles ahead of any other candidate in terms of integrity.
Though none of us is perfect, but if there were a corruption index, Obi will be nearer the lower margin than any of the other candidates.
For conscience and posterity sake, let's not cook up unfounded statements just to damage someone's reputation.
Karma is watching in 3D.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

I think you are right, it is better for me to employ a driver who isn't down with dementia and parkinson disease, I would not want put the life of my family and love ones into risky waters all in the name of voting my tribal person.
You gerrit, if you don't forget about it. angry

All reasonable Yoruba are aware that you're truly not a Yoruba! No responsible person sells his own but protects it in this present Nigeria where everyone looks after his own. Continue to do as you're doing because you're not a tribalist and you're cosmopolitan. You're different from the foolish others. "I'm sorry for you"! Mr Nigeria.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

Abeg rest. Go and vote your Peter Obi and allow us hear word. Na you sabi why e dey pinch your body say the Igbo men in that vid prefer someone else than Obi. I doubt you're even Yoruba sef coz Yorubas are generally politically liberal and don't intimidate nor harass others for exercising their freedom of choice. That's an ipobic/boko-haram behaviour.

Are you sure you're really normal? You declared your support for Tinubu and the young man declared his support for PO yet you're talking about intimidating or harassing others for exercising freedom of choice.
Please, could you tell me how the person you quoted or even PO himself intimidated or harassed you?
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Aldol: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

I am rooting for Peter Obi,not because he is a Messiah, moreover there are no Messiah's any but for two reasons:
1. His understanding of the root causes of our problems
2. His attitude of learning even to the deep basis, not the likes that just import foreign ideas they don't understand.
3. His objectivity and clear headedness
4. His choice of deputy, an economist that has his characteristics.
5. His ideologies and philosophies.
6. His judgement about matter.
7. His not using the propaganda cards like the others.
8. He is younger
9. Exposed and well traveled
10. He and deputy looks peaceful and cool headed, I am sure they are not abusing drugs
I appreciate how you sold ur candidate to me without insult but I have made up my mind to vote Tinubu,
Finally only God knows who among them will benefit Nigerians. May the best man win

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by MuslimIgbo: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
SmellyNyash:

See this thief that cannot feed himself 2 square meal a day. Goat
Lol
See this low life troll.
Again, I owe you 10k if ObiTUARY get up to 2.5m votes.
Mum u
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:
cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

Seems dis ones are disOBIDIENT. Lol.

"He (Tinubu) is hundred times better than Peter Obi..."

You guys are really funny. These are the kind of people supporting Tinubu. Educated and enlightened people support Peter Obi.
Don't worry, we dash both men to Tinubu campaign team. We donate them to Lagos just like the commissioner for gutters and drainages, Joe Igbokwe.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Aldol:

I appreciate how you sold ur candidate to me without insult but I have made up my mind to vote Tinubu,
Finally only God knows who among them will benefit Nigerians. May the best man win
I appreciate your liberality too, our goal is a better and stable Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Minjim: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Igbos doing biZ in Lagos will find it convenient to support Tinubu.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by NACE13: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

All reasonable Yoruba are aware that you're truly not a Yoruba! No responsible person sells his own but protects it in this present Nigeria where everyone looks after his own. Continue to do as you're doing because you're not a tribalist and you're cosmopolitan. You're different from the foolish others. "I'm sorry for you"! Mr Nigeria.

Hello! I don't mean to intrude but this your comment is a cause for concern. Why? Because it is just filled with hate and sentiments. So you mean to tell me you'd rather vote someone who has a questionable past and childish manifesto to present to the people because he is frome the SW? In 2015, I fully supported PMB because of his so-called clean slate and I was convinced he was the Messiah Nigeria was praying for, even though I'm from the South. I don't vote with sentiments, rather the person whom I feel will take us out of this current mess we(Nigeria) are in.

In 2019, I refused to vote for my kinsman who was running for a senatorial post in my constituency because in his first term, I could not name three(3) things he did for good(or bad) 4 years
I served in Osun state and I made a promise to go back there probably towards my retirement because I fell in love with their culture and also the serenity of Osogbo, the state Capital.
In a nutshell, what I'm trying to say is; I judge people by their character and not their ethnicity or religion or beliefs. So, please live and let live.

PS: I am not a supporter of Peter Obi or any political party. I'll choose my preferred candidate after the Presidential debate
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Dubaku543: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Yes you are right that is why the top ten performing nations in the world had not had Muslims in their number 1 and 2 positions in the world.
If you read world history well you will realize that nothing took the world backward like the indoctrinated muslims who limited their geniuses because of religion.

Most of the foremost inventions and mathematical theories made in the world were by Arabs and Africans even before the Chinese and Europeans, unfortunately Islamic jihadists came and changed it all. Putting religion before development.
The top performing economies of the arab world, even Saudi Arabia depends on the other religions for their productivity. Most of the workforce of UAE are Indians, for Saudi Arabian's their security architecture is managed by Israel and the USA, even their oil and gas sector, their human resource and productivity, the philippines. Dubai has 70% of their human resources from Europe, Asia and Africa.
Our crude Islamic practice as originated by Wahab and sold by KSA is really affecting us and you say it doesn't matter. Wahab about 200 years ago kept saying Western Civilization is Haram, then came GUMI's father saying Western Education is Haram starting from 1956, now we have ISWAP, BOKO HARAM among others.
The antecedents of the effects of having many products of the crude islamic ideologies is having vast effect on the political and economic stability of the country, resulting in it many woes.
About 60 to 70 percent of the Ministers under Buhari's 2019-2023 government are Muslims
About 60 percent of the Top executives at former NNPC are Northern muslims.

4 out of every 5 Defence chiefs in the last 8 years are northern muslims.

And you say it doesn't matter, why the pretence, why are we deceiving ourselves saying we are secular yet playing the religious and ethnicity cards always.

I chose not to be decieved in these deception

We know the solution, and it has already begun.

Wow I really wanna be friends with you! Your analysis is top notch! Do you reside in this country?
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
NACE13:

Hello! I don't mean to intrude but this your comment is a cause for concern. Why? Because it is just filled with hate and sentiments. So you mean to tell me you'd rather vote someone who has a questionable past and childish manifesto to present to the people because he is frome the SW? In 2015, I fully supported PMB because of his so-called clean slate and I was convinced he was the Messiah Nigeria was praying for, even though I'm from the South. I don't vote with sentiments, rather the person whom I feel will take us out of this current mess we(Nigeria) are in.

In 2019, I refused to vote for my kinsman who was running for a senatorial post in my constituency because in his first term, I could not name three(3) things he did for good(or bad) 4 years
I served in Osun state and I made a promise to go back there probably towards my retirement because I fell in love with their culture and also the serenity of Osogbo, the state Capital.
In a nutshell, what I'm trying to say is; I judge people by their character and not their ethnicity or religion or beliefs. So, please live and let live.

PS: I am not a supporter of Peter Obi or any political party. I'll choose my preferred candidate after the Presidential debate

Just your cup of tea! I don't meddle in your choice of candidate, so why should you not allow me choose mine? What if I chose a candidate with a sordid past, knowing that there's hardly anyone without a past, as it were? Learn to tolerate the others.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by NACE13: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Okealaaye:

Just your cup of tea! I don't meddle in your choice of candidate, so why should you not allow me choose mine? What if I chose a candidate with a sordid past, knowing that there's hardly anyone without a past, as it were? Learn to tolerate the others.

I didn't meddle in yours either, not at all. I'm only trying to understand why you are attacking the man on his choice of candidate. Your choice of candidate is non of my concern.
Now, I just asked if you'd rather choose someone with a questionable/shady past as your preferred choice because he is from the SW or someone who has a better CV than him but isn't from the SW, all in the name of "Supporting your own"? I simply asked you this because you called him a Betrayer.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Sunday2021: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Poverty and greed is evident in their conclusion.
I am a yoruba guy and my vote is going for PO
don't waste it. Atiku is the next president.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by BiafranPound: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Are you fücking kidding me with this blah blah blah angry
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
i am ibo and my vote is for Tinubu, that cursed pandora hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock

Your lie is wearing diapers. Your name and statement are far apart as heaven and earth. Look for another lie
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by sokera: 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Igbos are facing Peter Obi down our throat , Peter has not human capital legacy and he has no infrastructure legacy ... its an insults to compare Peter Obi Fashola or Ambode not to talk of Jagaban... that man in the video asked a very important question TELL ME ONE PERSON PETER OBI HAS HELPED TO GROW IN IGBO LAND ? no igbo man has the answer to thiz question... God forbid I wil fall for igbo tricks ... Jagaban 2023 for sure
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Efulefus

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Tadipexs: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by NyamiriSlayer(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hakeem3:

Shut up idiot Yoloba boi. Tinubu will never b president. If you like die! see this godforsaken yeebow ape, a senseless bastard from a cursed beerfraud land, e no go better for you and that idiotic flat headed piter hoebi you descendants of ape are supporting.... Mind you, piter hoebi idiot can only rule over you igbo fools in beerfraud land, in nigeria the bastard will never smell aso rock, even no akpu munching igbo fool will be president in this country

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by clericuzzio(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:
cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

Seems dis ones are disOBIDIENT. Lol.

"He (Tinubu) is hundred times better than Peter Obi..."

Same way I met a Yoruba man yesterday saying he and his family are OBIdient and he's actively spreading the good news
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dubaku543:
Wow I really wanna be friends with you! Your analysis is top notch! Do you reside in this country?
Of course
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
obayendo1010:
There are right is not a tribal war but personal choice is better more igbo's openly support Tinubu.... Its choice and we are not divided by tribal lines but choice of preferred candidate.
More are welcomed.
Am just a proud obident same way have been useful in all my life and doings.

My brother, we are very much divided along tribal and religious lines.
Tribal first, and let us alway tell each other the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Zulum To Army: If You Can’t Secure Baga, We’ll Mobilise Hunters To Do The Job / FG Releases List Of Nominees For Nigeria's National Honours Awards 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.