Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) (32094 Views)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu / Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
NACE13:

Hello! I don't mean to intrude but this your comment is a cause for concern. Why? Because it is just filled with hate and sentiments. So you mean to tell me you'd rather vote someone who has a questionable past and childish manifesto to present to the people because he is frome the SW? In 2015, I fully supported PMB because of his so-called clean slate and I was convinced he was the Messiah Nigeria was praying for, even though I'm from the South. I don't vote with sentiments, rather the person whom I feel will take us out of this current mess we(Nigeria) are in.

In 2019, I refused to vote for my kinsman who was running for a senatorial post in my constituency because in his first term, I could not name three(3) things he did for good(or bad) 4 years
I served in Osun state and I made a promise to go back there probably towards my retirement because I fell in love with their culture and also the serenity of Osogbo, the state Capital.
In a nutshell, what I'm trying to say is; I judge people by their character and not their ethnicity or religion or beliefs. So, please live and let live.

PS: I am not a supporter of Peter Obi or any political party. I'll choose my preferred candidate after the Presidential debate
I travelled to Osun in the in the mid 2000s and fell in love with Oshogbo's serenity as well.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ADBA3005(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

If na by 'poverty', then you and your ilk don't stand a chance simply coz there are more poor people in Nigeria wey get PVC pass you wey rich and broke-shaming them. Dem go teach you sense with their PVC on election day.

Omo ale n soro. What development will Obi bring to the Yoruba land with the hatred the Igbos have towards the Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Lekan239(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Na yoruba I be, It will be a show of shame for me to vote someone suffering from Parkinson's disease and is demented
seems u no get any family leaving in the east abi. U wan give ESN and Ebubeagu power just like you gave funali heardsmen abi
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Wwwq: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
These are Igbo agboros in Lagos. They look hungry shaaa
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
They just make themself famously known... Ok
I still rep obi regardless.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Lightorder: 6:37am On Jul 31, 2022
KingKO22:

This one is in severe pain

You heard the conversation well right ?
You sure say you no be deaf ?

grin I gat you. It pains you that majority of igbos who are benefiting from Tinubu legacy are rooting to him.

The Only Obituary legacy in anambra is unknown gunmen and killing of people grin
go back and have a look at the 2 business Igbo men rooting for tinubu and tell me what they are truly rooting for
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Lightorder: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2022
OkutaNla:

If na by 'poverty', then you and your ilk don't stand a chance simply coz there are more poor people in Nigeria wey get PVC pass you wey rich and broke-shaming them. Dem go teach you sense with their PVC on election day.
but they are tired of indomie for a day money
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by obayendo1010(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Skyview01:

My brother, we are very much divided along tribal and religious lines.
Tribal first, and let us alway tell each other the truth.

Yes but this election is far more than tribal lines, will all end up suffering if we keep same mentality and expect a different result.... A good candidate is a good candidate, once we remove tribal line in as much we don't like to then we can feel whole again... Imagine change in essential comodity from 2015 till date...
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
obayendo1010:

Yes but this election is far more than tribal lines, will all end up suffering if we keep same mentality and expect a different result.... A good candidate is a good candidate, once we remove tribal line in as much we don't like to then we can feel whole again... Imagine change in essential comodity from 2015 till date...

I honestly am in agreement with you. I am a detrabilized individual who sees the individual first before the tribe. That is the ideal but the reality is over 95% of northerners, easterners and westerners will vote for their tribemen first.
Even for jobs, will hire their tribemen first.
Nigeria has always been divided and that is why most northerners will vote a northern Muslim first.
In light of this reality that we are unable to change, I am glad Christians in Nigeria are waking up to play similar games.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by tk4radi: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2022
OkutaNla:
cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

Seems dis ones are disOBIDIENT. Lol.

"He (Tinubu) is hundred times better than Peter Obi..."

So, if you're counting Igbo Men that are based in Lagos,, you count these ones?
Do they even know the names of their villages as they are now?
When was the last time they travelled home?

Oohh.
And you guys don't see them as IPOBians.??
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by pquaver(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2022
ayoncox:

Poverty and greed is evident in their conclusion.
I am a yoruba guy and my vote is going for PO

I am igbo and my own is going to Ashiwaju... I schooled in lagos and saw BAT work first hand
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by ayoncox: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
pquaver:

I am igbo and my own is going to Ashiwaju... I schooled in lagos and saw BAT work first hand
That is the principle of fair play bro. You have your choice and I have mine
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Maazieze(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
i am ibo and my vote is for Tinubu, that cursed pandora hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock

Oga you forgot to switch to another account, mr "Nyamirislayer" regular urchins on the prowl, kindly drink sniper.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by pquaver(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2022
ayoncox:

That is the principle of fair play bro. You have your choice and I have mine

Exactly.. My choice same you bro.. Live and let lie. Leben und Leben lassen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows / #chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.