Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) (32090 Views)

Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu / Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Atarakpa: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2022
You when they go home, you better pass me. Lol

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by IamAtikulate: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2022
1,700 Igbos voted Buhari in 2011

It's not a big deal. You don't expect every Igbo man to support Obi, the same way every Yoruba is not supporting Tinubu

cheesy
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

Abeg rest. Go and vote your Peter Obi and allow us hear word. Na you sabi why e dey pinch your body say the Igbo men in those vids prefer someone else than Obi. I doubt you're even Yoruba sef coz Yorubas are generally politically liberal and don't intimidate nor harass others for exercising their freedom of choice. That's an ipobic/boko-haram behaviour.
This One pain you? Pele!
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Chiffy: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2022
They want to vote Tinubu because "Tinubu na, chop I chop".
No be poverty mentality be dat
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by jaytee01(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2022
KingKO22:
cheesy There is no legacy to show people of Anambra about Pandora Obituary

Tinubu legacy lives forever at least Eko Atlantic, RSS and Lekki free trade

Tinubu Legacy tongue

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Ceesser: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
i am ibo and my vote is for Tinubu, that cursed pandora hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock
you say ibo? That gives you out already

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by shinealight(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Poverty and greed is evident in their conclusion.
I am a yoruba guy and my vote is going for PO

Who cares? ….you’re free to throw away your vote plus your PVC self. I’m sure they don’t need cameleons in Yorubaland. Unuofia! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2022
KingKO22:

This one is in severe pain

You heard the conversation well right ?
You sure say you no be deaf ?

grin I gat you. It pains you that majority of igbos who are benefiting from Tinubu legacy are rooting to him.

The Only Obituary legacy in anambra is unknown gunmen and killing of people grin
you're just biased, of you listened well you would have heard the other person telling the old man "YOU NO DEY GO HOME" and let me tell you, those two in the video are not from Anambra, you guys are just pained by Peter Obi's growing popularity in places outside the east

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by SmellyNyash: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Keep FOOLING YOURSELF.
Mumu, ur the one fooling ur urself with agbado and corn

Ur supporting someone that is thief and his brain is dead

Ur really a senseless fellow

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by kachijack(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2022
The man did not steal our collective wealth and share it with his cronies, that is how much he loves and helped his people, he deployed the resources appropriately for the right uses not embezzled or amassed like Tinubu has converted Lagos into his fiefdom.
Okoroawusa:
The other man asked one germane question. He asked, " Show me one person wey Peter Obi help for Igboland ? " .... you could literally hear a pin drop after that question.

Just think about it.....
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by RightToReject(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2022
You all should stop making politics seem like a game of tribalism and all other petty sentiments you all have made it seem other than a game of principle and conviction that it is literally. Anyone that thinks that there are no Igbos (or see anything wrong in them doing so or see it as a sign that the candidates from the South East are bad) who will vote for Tinubu or Atiku or any other candidate that is not from the South East is being delusional and small-minded in general.

The bane of Nigeria's retrogression has always been fundamental, and bigotry and ignorance top the list.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Franking: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:
cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

Seems dis ones are disOBIDIENT. Lol.

"He (Tinubu) is hundred times better than Peter Obi..."

Ur level of iberiberism is mind boggling. At ur age u are still exhibiting this type of naivety. Shame on u for trying to sell an expired product like Tinumbu after doing same with Buhari. U should go and hide ur face.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Peter Obi all the way

Igbo people with sense

They want to eat that old and useless man's money and vote the anointed grin

Kai !! Too much sense will not kee this guys sha

Mind u , I didn't call anybody's name oh

Thrash thrash thrash and senseless.

So umahi and uzo who pledge their support for apc too wan chop money u be mumu.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Everlastingson: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Eniitankorede:

It’s obvious you are religious bigot. And what do you mean by top ten performing? Performing what? However, I should not even take note of your response because religious bigotry takes away your your common sense of reasoning. You cannot see any reality due to your bigotry. You need to cure your bigotry before we talk rationally.

The man you're arguing with is far ahead of you in intellect, wisdom, education, knowledge, etc. Stop disgracing yourself trying to counter him with your calamitous Islamic reasoning.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

If na by 'poverty', then you and your ilk don't stand a chance simply coz there are more poor people in Nigeria wey get PVC pass you wey rich and broke-shaming them. Dem go teach you sense with their PVC on election day.

And you are proud to say their are more poor people with PVC ??

That’s why we get getting terrible leaders because of this kind of talk
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Maccar02: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Tell us one person obi done help in Nigeria that has good name
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2022
They look so hungry
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by elijahkayode(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Akurakambe:
Tinubu desperation is out this world. If he's so sure of igbos votes in Lagos, why then is he sending thugs and miscreants to disrupt PVC's registration in the igbo dominated areas of Lagos? The joke is on Agbado master Tinubu and his thugs.

Shame on Tinubu the druggie and his online urchins.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people.

Spare a minute. Pray 4 Yoruba (Nigeria)
Authority for Vengeance

By the authority Of Jehovah OurHolyFather
who art in Heaven
You are the God of vengeance
Holy God of vengeance,
We call upon your name
Your name is Sacred forever to be kept Holy

HOly Lord
How long will the wicked terrorist be allowed to kill Nigeria Citizens ?
Yes How long will terrorists be allowed to speak with ignorant arrogance over your Authority (Church)
How long will these evil people boast? They kill Yeshua people every day by day, hunting soul thou claim as Yeshua Lamb.

on sunday 5th. of June year 2022 in Yoruba motherLand of ondo state Nigeria terrorist killed over 50 people in a Catholic church while worshipping in the presence of the HolyLord
yes this is pure evil
and this acts of terror continue to this present hour

indeed the Lord will not be mock

They kill innocent widows and children
yes they murder many orphans like me in cold blood
for their Jihad

“The HolyLord is very slow,” they say
why even bother to spare His Worshippers

Arise, Holy Judge of the earth. let Yahshua glorious justice shine forth! in this Evening
Give this evil proud authority what they deserve.

Dear HolyLord Jehovah oppose those who oppose Yoruba Nation.
Fight those who fight every your faithful believers
Put on armor, and take up shield.

Yeshua come down to Nigeria in this evening to see the suffering the Nigerian Government Authority is inflicting on the poor people.

HolyLord Lift up spear and javelin on those who attack Yoruba with violence
Bring shame and disgrace on evil men trying to kill Christians in Nigeria

turn them back and humiliate the authority who want to harm Nigerians.
Blow this terrorist away like chaff in the wind

. Make their path dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. SouthNigeria did the devil no wrong, but he laid traps to destroy our Glorious destiny

By the Authority Of Lord Yeshua we bind the devil authority afflicting Kemi Afolayan
Yes we the Sons of the HolyLord command the perfect healing of Kemi body in this evening So be it Amen

Copyright
HolyLord Yeshua

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Poverty mentality
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Everlastingson: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

We are both religious bigots only that you are hiding yours and prefer that others be scammed by your 419ish strategy.

No, you're not bigoted. It's the untamed Jihadist arguing with you that is a bigot. Your point of view is refined. But an average Islamic man is warped. This same Islamist arguing with you is ready to start killing if it were to be a Christian/ Christian ticket. APC has been rejected. Peter Obi is Nigeria's choice.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by mbos: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
i am ibo and my vote is for Tinubu, that cursed pandora hoebi idiot will never smell aso rock
just type it in igbol language if your Igbo,,ancestor agbero
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Aldol: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

Na ur type dey make people call us betrayals. Can't you see the handwriting on the wall
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2022
U no dey go home ..... U wey u dey go home u better pass me... Lol ... 2023 is deep no dey give ursef fake hope by wetin u see on social media
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by Ayilara1(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2022
ayoncox:

I'm a Yoruba too and I'll vote for Tinubu. What was Peter Obi's achievement in Anambra?

Peter Obi isn't different from Dembele - overhyped.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by lomprico(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:
cheesy grin

Lol, so no see how dem dey? Urchins tongue
Dem wan run tinibu street, na dia bullion van share Dem dey hustle so. Make una do go pay Dem abeg. They have tried.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by mrkings84(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2022
LET THE ELECTION BE FREE
LET THE ELECTION BE FAIR

ITS NORMAL THAT THERE ARE IGBOS WHO WILL PREFER TINUBU OVER OBI
SO IS NORMAL THAT MANY YURUBAS WILL PREFER OBI OVER TINUBU.

THIS IS NORMAL!!
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by VULCAN(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Anyone who thought you intelligent before now knows they were sorely mistaken!

You went to the lowest levels of society to find people who had something to say that you felt was important to us.

You didn't interview Bank MD's, you didn't interview guys in Chevron, you didn't interview top female businesswomen.

You interviewed these two.

So if you want advice in life it's these two you will go to?

Chaii

If this is how low your IQ is then your parents shouldn't have bothered to allow you learn how to read and write.

You should have been one of those children who guide blind almajiris in Lagos traffic

OkutaNla:
cheesy grin

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by CSTRR: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Atleast they won't say no Igbo is supporting him.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by DKM123: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2022
This is obviously an interview done by two APC BMC thieves made exclusively for this nairaland thread with the aim of using thier 100s of multiple accounts to comment and like thier own post.

All this is a waste of time. Tinubu the frail corrupt druggie will lose this election.
Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by elivtjackson5(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2022
wiseoneking:
You can now testify that igbos are not Tribalist. This two Tinubu's supporters are Igbo. You will feel on top of the world now. Don't ever say that Igbo hates BATson but they hate his crime records.

God bless Peter Obi,Tinubu is 86 years old

Re: 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) by bixton(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2022
danijesus:
Forget that thing,no Igbo man will vote for Tinubu... including Joe igbokwe.

You can only speak for yourself and not others. The ibos who refused to vote for Ojukwu, the same ibos who sold out Chuba Okadigbo, the ones who neglected the advice of Great Zik of Africa will still be the same ones who will vote against POS. They did not vote for their brethrens who were presidential aspirants in PDP and APC at the primaries. They still will not do so at the general elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Clash With Ebubeagu In Imo Forests. Several Injured / Ocholi's Driver Had No Driver's Licence - FRSC / NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.