Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible (79779 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by ojotobiloba1: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
H0711:

Thank you. I am leaving next month the 4th of August
Pls I beg you, Don't leave, tell your husband to take the child to his grand ma or any motherless baby homes for upkeep, Tough moments don't last forever, just tough people do. Not here to be preaching but wia do u wanna start from, marrying anoda husband or wat. Pls think very well bf u take a decision that might boomerang. Come in peace ✌️
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by DukeNija(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
H0711:

Thank you . Right now he can't afford that 200k monthly , his younger sister has refused to come and help taking care of the child. Me too I can't kill myself in my condition and I will leave next month.

Please leave and stay away for the sake of your condition. Let him deal with the situation then you can return. God will strengthen you.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Mindlog: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
ojotobiloba1:

Pls I beg you, Don't leave, tell your husband to take the child to his grand ma or any motherless baby homes for upkeep, Tough moments don't last forever, just tough people do. Not here to be preaching but wia do u wanna start from, marrying anoda husband or wat. Pls think very well bf u take a decision that might boomerang. Come in peace ✌️

The child is neither fatherless nor motherless as both parents are alive.

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Modupetemmy1(f): 12:30am On Jul 31, 2022
If you are in Lagos, take the child to modupe Cole at akoka, beside federal college of education akoka opposite St finbars. It is been controlled by Lagos State and it is free
They have day and boarding facility

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Ulunne777(f): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Thank you . Right now he can't afford that 200k monthly , his younger sister has refused to come and help taking care of the child. Me too I can't kill myself in my condition and I will leave next month.

Call this no.Opm church welfare has provisions for ppl with down syndrome.07039450681

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Ulunne777(f): 1:17am On Jul 31, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

What if I told you that I know 2 MALE Nairalanders whose wives kept such similar information from during dating years yet these Guys didn't serve their treacherous wives QUIT notice...

One confided in me that he had to continue with the marriage after he had realized the woman he married has got a lot of Good tidings to offer & hasn't got much terrible side.

U LADIES always think MEN are perpetually at fault. It can only be a Man or a MAN, nothing else.
MOST MARRIED MEN keep mute in marriages and allow it to ride smoothly not because they haven't gotten a clue of their wife's past or terrible health conditions which arose from previous wayward life styles. It always easier for LADIES to announce their problems to the world through platforms especially when a man is at fault.

I can bet you, IF most married men in Nigeria start opening up, the collapse of Nigeria will only be a child's play to what will befall many homes.

Sometimes you ppl can be so unbelievable.notice how the preggy wife has been left to do the job already .
It is a different case here where she oblivious to the whole thing in addition to a third trimester pregnancy just got saddled with it.

the mom,the grandma,the aunts rejected her only for a soon to be mother to be the best.
Let her do whatever she wants.If you don't have or never taken care of a special needs person,you shouldn't judge.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Kobojunkie: 3:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Ulunne777:
Sometimes you ppl can be so unbelievable.
Naturally a woman is a caregiver,nobody would expect the men to come do the Care giving ....

the mom,the grandma,the aunts rejected her only for a soon to be mother to be the best.
Let her do whatever she wants.If you don't have such person,you shouldn't judge.
First of all, the idea that women are caregivers is based mostly on a stereotype. Not all woman are built that way so please do not go around repeating that lie. Our society forces women into the role and so they all go around, some of them taking on responsibilities their mental are unable to handle. And this needs to stop. The role of caregiver, in marriage, ought to be shared by both the man and woman to whom the child belong.

This man chose to have a child, take on the responsibility on his own. Why should the lives of others be disrupted because he had a child? Don't they have their own burdens to deal with? Abeg, focus on the man who refused to inform his new wife of his child and stop trying to offload his burden so easily on others. undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 4:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Leave the marriage ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2022
cococandy:
Please shut up !

I think you should shut up and try to learn from her ordeal.

I see there are many of you here who go about with your brain in your anus when dating a man, that's why you're pained and can't bear my comment cos I'm heating the nail on the head.

Don't let sense be far from you cos you obviously still need it.

I'm done with you. Go on and Argue with your keypad.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Oyiboman69: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Yes to be honest with you he can't afford it.
move out if you wish but make it straight and understandable to him that you're not quitting the marriage. I doubt if you're not aware of the outside child though....
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by chatinent: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2022
Why are people so deceptive! What's the big deal in telling your partner the whole truth!

Any mofo who does this with me, even if it's a day old marriage, I am divorcing!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by MonkeyMods(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2022
[s]
H0711:
I got married two months ago , I am 7 months pregnant my husband didn't tell me he had a child from his previous relationship and the child has a disability celebral palsy. Her mother came to dropped her off in my house saying she has done enough and she's tired it is now hubby turn to take care of her. The child can't do anything for herself she can't sit, talk, walk and she does toilet in her clothes. I can't do it anymore I love children because I have taken care of my own nieces and nephews before I would have taken care of her if she was normal but taking care of a child in this question is hard and if her own mother has had enough she abandoned her and why would I kill myself taking care of her in my condition. I want to divorce and go back to my village I have told him i am leaving next month ,he is pleading with me not to leave him that he will take the child somewhere else but the place is not free he has to be paying like 200k monthly for them to take care of the child and he doesn't even have that amount of money because he is not financial stable. I will stick to my decision but I want to know what will other people do in my situation
[/s]

Scammer. Fake story to ask for 25k to pay house girl
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by delishpot: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Me I wont even near him and the child. Not because I am disgusted by tbe child but because he lied to me about his situation. Even if its a healthy child, I wont forgive and forget; that marriage is null and void to me. And many men will do same if the case was reversed so dont let my gender fool you into slaving for a fellow man. That is how men are raised to support each others hussle when women are concerned.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by lomprico(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:
I got married two months ago , I am 7 months pregnant my husband didn't tell me he had a child from his previous relationship and the child has a disability celebral palsy. Her mother came to dropped her off in my house saying she has done enough and she's tired it is now hubby turn to take care of her. The child can't do anything for herself she can't sit, talk, walk and she does toilet in her clothes. I can't do it anymore I love children because I have taken care of my own nieces and nephews before I would have taken care of her if she was normal but taking care of a child in this question is hard and if her own mother has had enough she abandoned her and why would I kill myself taking care of her in my condition. I want to divorce and go back to my village I have told him i am leaving next month ,he is pleading with me not to leave him that he will take the child somewhere else but the place is not free he has to be paying like 200k monthly for them to take care of the child and he doesn't even have that amount of money because he is not financial stable. I will stick to my decision but I want to know what will other people do in my situation

Tell your husband to hire a nanny for the child but it's a tough senario
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Not nice if he never mentioned this to you. Staying has the potential of draining your whole life, leaving looks like the "easiest" way out, but the moment belongs to God. I would say don't make a hasty decision, and pray.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Akerele44(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Want to know what other people would do in ur situation

May God almighty not let's us be in ur situation

It's a curse

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by wowcatty: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2022
That's a test for you with a reward of blessing, please don't fail. The only question you should ask yourself is, why you and then answer it yourself with why not you. Take care of that child with love just like your own and see doors open for you.

Give an update in a few months please.
H0711:

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by ifeanyiatuadu: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Karleb:
You are too young to be suffering for another person's sin

*Mistakes
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by mcdokwe(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2022
I won't ask you to stay, but if you leave, the woman would have achieved her aim.
H0711:
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Israeldan1(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Na wa oo

This is so complicated
Marriage is better for worse

But in this case I can't judge

Cus I will say that is real suffering

Hear from the audience
First

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by othreezee: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2022
U leave your husband's house and what next?.. dollar go become 1 naira for you abi.. the challenges we face in life can never run away... To whom much is given,, much is tested..
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:
I got married two months ago. I am 7 months pregnant my husband didn't tell me he had a child from his previous relationship and the child has a disability celebral palsy. Her mother came to dropped her off in my house saying she has done enough and she's tired it is now hubby turn to take care of her.

The child can't do anything for herself she can't sit, talk, walk and she does toilet in her clothes. I can't do it anymore I love children because I have taken care of my own nieces and nephews before I would have taken care of her if she was normal but taking care of a child in this question is hard and if her own mother has had enough she abandoned her and why would I kill myself taking care of her in my condition.

I want to divorce and go back to my village I have told him i am leaving next month. He is pleading with me not to leave him that he will take the child somewhere else but the place is not free he has to be paying like 200k monthly for them to take care of the child and he doesn't even have that amount of money because he is not financial stable.

I will stick to my decision but I want to know what will other people do in my situation.

I prayed immediately for you. Sometimes when we are not there we don't know how to give advice.

May God grant you people money, money in abundance and other helps.
angry

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Gbeng30(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria has bigger problem than yours, fix your home or leave it, choice is yours
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by ifeanyiatuadu: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2022
wowcatty:
That's a test for you with a reward of blessing, please don't fail. The only question you should ask yourself is, why you and then answer it yourself with why not you. Take care of that child with love and see doors open for you.

She would break her back taking care of the child.
Which strength would she use to enter the said 'door' opening for her

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Orch1981: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

I can't imagine what u are going through
This is very wicked of the man
I wld advise u don't leave ur marriage
Every marriage has test and this is one of it
Two solutions
-get a good maid that can assist with looking after the child
- u can start a business that helps u support ur man and leave d house so u won't constantly be in pain
Remember to lift the child up in prayers and fasting so it shall be well with u as well
Pray make watin she talk no ever happen to your sister or relation

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Ijaya123: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Thank you. I am leaving next month the 4th of August

And why does it have to be on my birthday? grin
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Chiraq77(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Madam if u wan go,Go Abeg,

it would be different if he had told you earlier,

Nigeria is Cutthroat Now,no one has the chill for things like this now.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Obiorahpcfg: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Pls don't leave him before he commits suicide
. he committed d since wt dt woman so they to bear it together. Let him take d child back without d consent of d woman but drop plenty money then relocate but be sending them money like a ghost.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Berankis: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2022
This situation is very hard. I can't blame you for anything. If the woman that gave birth to the child can dump her, who are you not to excuse yourself even from an untruthful man. Do what's best for you in this situation. May the Lord strengthen you...

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by folake4u(f): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Damn. This is a whole lot.
The marriage can be annulled because there was deceit.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.