Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible (78757 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Ikea81: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2022
If you know her mother's house, go and drop her at the door just like the mother came to drop her at yours.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by zicoraads: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2022
You can go. He concealed that part to you before you got married, so it's something you didn't sign up for. Go, no sensible person will begrudge you for doing so.

I just pity the little children who have now been caught in the foolishness of your husband. Taking care of a child with cerebral palsy requires a lot of devotion. I am sad for the child.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by delishpot: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
ashawo no dey get conscience so why are you ranting, you are only available for the cash

You have been noticed. Say hello to your mom for me. She taught me well for you to have recognized my profession so easily. My apprenticeship under her ashawo hustle did not go to waste.

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by kollinz1234(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Thank you . Right now he can't afford that 200k monthly , his younger sister has refused to come and help taking care of the child. Me too I can't kill myself in my condition and I will leave next month.
you are pregnant and you don't know what you will give birth to, yet you want to leave your husband not because he didnt tell you that he had a child out of wedlock but because you can't cope with the child. Karma is a very wicked bitch.
You leave that man's house, don't be surprised at what you will give birth to.

Shallom
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by cococandy(f): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2022
wowcatty:
If that child was her own, she won't take care of him or her? It's called selfless service and it's incovenient but rewarding. Have you thought about maybe she is carrying one just like that and God wants to see how she would accept this one and then use that to change it for good in her favor?
kollinz1234:
you are pregnant and you don't know what you will give birth to, yet you want to leave your husband not because he didnt tell you that he had a child out of wedlock but because you can't cope with the child. Karma is a very wicked bitch.

Shallom
Le2money:
U lack knowledge and sense bro. Because the child has one illness now and she wants to go, does it means the child in her womb is purely free? Do to others what u want others to do for you in ur presence and absence. The only thing they are do here is to have the guy's mother to come live with them for her to be assisting. Face your problems and never run away from it ...that's always my blv

you people are so weird
Weird and evil.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by wowcatty: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2022
This your village sha, are you sure they are not using African tech to pull you? What happened to your vows of for better for worse? This is the worst part of it and the first day is the hardest. If this child is thrown around to some place and something happens to him, the guilt will be worse.
H0711:

No I can't I am not a robot to be lifting her up and down , feeding and changing nappies all the times in this my condition. I will give update on the 4th when I will be in my village
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Omoslim26: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

God forbid bad things but for my own child I will never get tired of him I will love him no matter what but for someone else child in that condition I won't. The worse is he didn't tell me from the onset maybe if he had told me I would have accepted her and be prepared but I wasn't prepared and I can't do it.
The man bleeped up,but divorce is not the only solution here.
Na why many people no dey feel all this marriage palava again undecided
People just want it all sweet,they are only for the better,once the worse shows face ehh they jakpa undecided.
Madam that Child should not make you loose your home, charge your husband to own up to his mess and take responsibility by getting someone to take care of his child or taking her somewhere else don't leave your home.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Midas01: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2022
The bolded is too harsh na.... And no there's no medical remedy but it's still too harsh.

Everyone deserves a chance at life.
Rupertek:

I won't blame you dear. If the man cannot find. Solution to the child, do whatever you decide. Don't mind them, marriage is not for better for worse.
But if it is possible, tell your husband that you cannot touch the child. Be leaving the house in the morning as he is leaving.
Isnt there medical remedy for the child? If there isnt, she. Is better off dead then

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by virginchaser(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2022
I hope someone is learning here. Stop chasing everything that shakes up and down. Sister, the choice is yours. Only God knows the best but the law says love thy neighbor as thyself and forgive those that sins against us...
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Simeonjoe1: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This is what happens when you put the cart before the horse. When you ought to do your findings about who you're getting married to, you were busy consumating sex, getting yourself pregnant and rushing into marriage without proper background checks. Now you want to opt out just like that.

you think marriage is child's play? Or something you can just throw in the trash when the odds are against you? Think again cos this right here is the real marriage. So you have to accept and deal with it.

Oh... You want the man but you don't want his child?
What if it was you who gave birth to the child? Forget about how the mother is not willing to take her therefore you can't keep her excuse you're giving. The father didn't marry her but you. Maybe if he did, she won't abandon the child, so you who won the man should accept his totality.

Do you know what the one you're carrying will turn out to be?

Majority of you marry these days for the benefits. If nothing is in it for you, then you leave. You can't sacrifice and if they ask you now, you'll say you love the man. Mtcheeeeeewwwww..
Enyah I love this.... Op God has answered your prayers come and give this loving woman she'll help you take care of the child.

God will bless you ma and you will prosper for this your kind gesture

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Let him return the child to the owner or welfare, since the mother is alive, they should handle it between themselves because story will change if anything happens to that child. What is yours is yours. What is not yours is another woman property, na woman know person wey get pikin for real. If you over pampered na wahala, if you discipline the child, na double wahala. Why taking panadol for another lady headache when you were not even told before. Better shine your eyes because if the child get problem, ur case na sorry. The mothe is alive, she drop the child with one of her eyes as security on her child

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Ara21(f): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

God forbid bad things but for my own child I will never get tired of him I will love him no matter what but for someone else child in that condition I won't. The worse is he didn't tell me from the onset maybe if he had told me I would have accepted her and be prepared but I wasn't prepared and I can't do it.

If you want to leave please do so now, remember you are pregnant and very soon will put to birth, you will have to take care of yourself baby then the little girl in question and your husband, you will do all the house chores cook for him and before you know you will be older than your age.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Rupertek: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Even if he told you before the marriage, you. Would still be giving these excuses, what preparations would you have made?
Do you know, your husband wasn't expecting the baby's mother to do what she did, that informed his not telling you.
By the way, will your parents recieve you warmly with heavy pregnancy?
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Midas01: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Typical Nigerian man....no sense. Fish brain.
nijaomegacode:
Please divorce him. Let the man be Free. You're already cheating on him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Femifasola: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..,.. Lol. What if after given birth she finds out that her own child has the same issue? Wetin she go do?

Maybe drop her child with the husband and jepa her own
That's different and will be her own cross to carry. The mother of that cerebral palsy child should carry her cross, simple

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by H0711(f): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2022
alamoht:

And you married a man like that?

Yes I did because no condition is permanent
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by anselm791(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Divorce is surely the easy way out but I won’t be abandoning a child already abandoned by her own mother.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by bigtt76(f): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Your husband did wrong not telling you this and the reason I said this is that his daughter's issue might be genetically related and you don't want same issues. Having said that, if you guys can afford it, encourage him to get a care giver for the daughter. It's not her fault to have been brought to this world and shouldn't be made to suffer. Don't abandon ship cause of this. God bless you

H0711:
I got married two months ago. I am 7 months pregnant my husband didn't tell me he had a child from his previous relationship and the child has a disability celebral palsy. Her mother came to dropped her off in my house saying she has done enough and she's tired it is now hubby turn to take care of her.

The child can't do anything for herself she can't sit, talk, walk and she does toilet in her clothes. I can't do it anymore I love children because I have taken care of my own nieces and nephews before I would have taken care of her if she was normal but taking care of a child in this question is hard and if her own mother has had enough she abandoned her and why would I kill myself taking care of her in my condition.

I want to divorce and go back to my village I have told him i am leaving next month. He is pleading with me not to leave him that he will take the child somewhere else but the place is not free he has to be paying like 200k monthly for them to take care of the child and he doesn't even have that amount of money because he is not financial stable.

I will stick to my decision but I want to know what will other people do in my situation.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by bayooz(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Hhhhmmm
There is need for patience in order to take sound decision.
I remember in 2020, you shared your experience here on Nairaland. Maybe it was that experience that pushed you into rushing into marriage. shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/6281752/hate-life

H0711:
I got married two months ago. I am 7 months pregnant my husband didn't tell me he had a child from his previous relationship and the child has a disability celebral palsy. Her mother came to dropped her off in my house saying she has done enough and she's tired it is now hubby turn to take care of her.

The child can't do anything for herself she can't sit, talk, walk and she does toilet in her clothes. I can't do it anymore I love children because I have taken care of my own nieces and nephews before I would have taken care of her if she was normal but taking care of a child in this question is hard and if her own mother has had enough she abandoned her and why would I kill myself taking care of her in my condition.

I want to divorce and go back to my village I have told him i am leaving next month. He is pleading with me not to leave him that he will take the child somewhere else but the place is not free he has to be paying like 200k monthly for them to take care of the child and he doesn't even have that amount of money because he is not financial stable.

I will stick to my decision but I want to know what will other people do in my situation.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by delishpot: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
kollinz1234:

Shallom

Is that a threat? You go and take the child na at least God has brought you in the know so save it since you too dont know what you or your child will give birth to in the future. If tables were turned would you say tbese to the man if he ran to this forum to rant how his new wife's ex brought a disabbled child she never told him about to abandon for him? Makr una dey fear God. Cursing her i a pregnant state for no sin of hers is quite demonic. You are a child of satan disguising as if you are from God..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by MedicH: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Women should stop marrying broke men. Broke men are nothing but trouble.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Onogiede(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Carefully taken your words, you actually intelligent but what makes you not have a job before now that would have backup your husband and the family needs,.he's not financially stable!! I learn that two good heads are better than one,.haven't you heard that,.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by tabaralph: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Thank you . I am leaving next month
Leave asap before another woman will come and abandon triplets at your door step, some men are so mean, why keep such secret from your wife, let him face the consequences of his actions

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Taigaban: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Thank you . Right now he can't afford that 200k monthly , his younger sister has refused to come and help taking care of the child. Me too I can't kill myself in my condition and I will leave next month.
Don't leave your marriage. Marriage is full of problems and this is one of them. There are solutions to this. Give him the only condition to make you stay. He has to pay a mate to take care of her. Or he takes her to one of his relative and pay him or her monthly to take care of her. This girl's burden cannot be on you especially with your condition. Certain relationship are not worth the trouble. There are certain ladies you should not even sleep with. They can retire your progress, block your future, or put you through stress for life. Now he is to take care of this girl in her condition for life or as long as she lives.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Zimmermann(m): 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Your decision is in order, as your husband shouldn’t have hid things about him from you before you married him. Especially when those hidden facts now affect you…

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Oruz: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..,.. Lol. What if after given birth she finds out that her own child has the same issue? Wetin she go do?

Maybe drop her child with the husband and jepa her own
So foolish of you bro. For this kinda situation?
Goats everywhere

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by MedicH: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Onogiede:
Carefully taken your words, you actually intelligent but what makes you not have a job before now that would have backup your husband and the family needs,.he's not financially stable!! I learn that two good heads are better than one,.haven't you heard that,.

The man is a broke invalid. He is invalid and does not deserve to marry. Women should stop marrying invalid men because they are nothing but trouble

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Midas01: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Well since you love the man so much why don't you go marry him and take care of the kid.

Mumu, someone deceived an innocent woman into bondage and it's this rubbish you can say.
Blessedmercy8:
This is what happens when you put the cart before the horse. When you ought to do your findings about who you're getting married to, you were busy consumating sex, getting yourself pregnant and rushing into marriage without proper background checks. Now you want to opt out just like that.

you think marriage is child's play? Or something you can just throw in the trash when the odds are against you? Think again cos this right here is the real marriage. So you have to accept and deal with it.

Oh... You want the man but you don't want his child?
What if it was you who gave birth to the child? Forget about how the mother is not willing to take her therefore you can't keep her excuse you're giving. The father didn't marry her but you. Maybe if he did, she won't abandon the child, so you who won the man should accept his totality.

Do you know what the one you're carrying will turn out to be?

Majority of you marry these days for the benefits. If nothing is in it for you, then you leave. You can't sacrifice and if they ask you now, you'll say you love the man. Mtcheeeeeewwwww..

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Ndidi2: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Le2money:
U lack knowledge and sense bro. Because the child has one illness now and she wants to go, does it means the child in her womb is purely free? Do to others what u want others to do for you in ur presence and absence. The only thing they are do here is to have the guy's mother to come live with them for her to be assisting. Face your problems and never run away from it ...that's always my blv

That she wasn't aware of the baby before marriage is even d worse.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Femifasola:

That's different and will be her own cross to carry. The mother of that cerebral palsy child should carry her cross, simple
if the child mistakenly get problem. Na that same woman wey abandoned her child go first lock her up .na her case go sweet pass
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Femifasola: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Unfortunately he can't afford to take the child anywhere. his younger sister has refused to come and help and I can't do it too. Being a single mother is not a death sentence I rather leave than carrying a burden which I didn't agreed for.first of all he didn't tell me anything about the child and her condition and why would I have to stay and suffer taking care of her including my own baby who will be born in 2 months time. If another woman would be happy to come and take care of the child is not my problem I wish her all the best.
I'm a man and I must say that you're 100% in order. If you were my sister I would ask you to leave too. Please don't carry another person cross. The mother of that child is alive, if she doesn't want the child neither should you. Never be guilt tripped. I love your decision already

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by MuslimIgbo: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

200k monthly?

This is BULLSHÌT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.