Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible (79745 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Ndidi2: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Midas01:
Well since you love the man so much why don't you go marry him and take care of the kid.

Mumu, someone deceived an innocent woman into bondage and it's this rubbish you can say.
God bless you jare..
They will just be talking anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Babaken(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
If that your stepdaughter is playing in Liverpool will you say the same thing my dear rock your boat.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by victorazy(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:
I got married two months ago. I am 7 months pregnant my husband didn't tell me he had a child from his previous relationship and the child has a disability celebral palsy. Her mother came to dropped her off in my house saying she has done enough and she's tired it is now hubby turn to take care of her.

The child can't do anything for herself she can't sit, talk, walk and she does toilet in her clothes. I can't do it anymore I love children because I have taken care of my own nieces and nephews before I would have taken care of her if she was normal but taking care of a child in this question is hard and if her own mother has had enough she abandoned her and why would I kill myself taking care of her in my condition.

I will stick to my decision but I want to know what will other people do in my situation.

grin you get mind o!
Leaving your marriage because of this flimsy excuse is ridiculous, that care money is too much but you can find another solution.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by GraciousVictor(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Pls leave.

Since he can keep something as huge as a child, who knows what else he's keeping from you

You are justified to leave abeg.
OP please disregard this stupid woman's advise.
she is well known on this forum as a useless woman whose husband sent her packing hence her bitterness.
Everyone on this forum knows her as a demented and frustrated woman.
So ignore this foolish woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by H0711(f): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Rupertek:

Even if he told you before the marriage, you. Would still be giving these excuses, what preparations would you have made?
Do you know, your husband wasn't expecting the baby's mother to do what she did, that informed his not telling you.
By the way, will your parents recieve you warmly with heavy pregnancy?

If he had told me from the beginning I would have advised him to go back to her so they can raise their child together because he left her because of the child condition which is not fair. Yes my parents are happy to have me back. I am from a family where they are happy to have me back alive than in a coffin.

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nonexisting: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2022
If he had told you before marrying you, I would've called you names but on this one, I support you to leave. You too should go and check the baby you are carrying for him incase the disease is genetic.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Femifasola: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Richy4:

Ok.. it seems your mind is made up already... U are the one wearing the shoes and u alone knows where it hurts...

But let me ask you again..
<<Is leaving him and the marriage really what you want?...
<<You don't think it's a hasty decision that you are making at the moment?...
<<Are you 100% certain that you are leaving without a backward glance/ no coming back when things becomes Rosey and better for your husband?..

If all the answers are yea then I really wish U the best dear..and take care of your unborn baby..
Stop writing recklessly, you can take your sister to the husband to help the child if you so care, nonsense

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by TheFacelessMan: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
This is what happens when you put the cart before the horse. When you ought to do your findings about who you're getting married to, you were busy consumating sex, getting yourself pregnant and rushing into marriage without proper background checks. Now you want to opt out just like that.

you think marriage is child's play? Or something you can just throw in the trash when the odds are against you? Think again cos this right here is the real marriage. So you have to accept and deal with it.

Oh... You want the man but you don't want his child?
What if it was you who gave birth to the child? Forget about how the mother is not willing to take her therefore you can't keep her excuse you're giving. The father didn't marry her but you. Maybe if he did, she won't abandon the child, so you who won the man should accept his totality.

Do you know what the one you're carrying will turn out to be?

Majority of you marry these days for the benefits. If nothing is in it for you, then you leave. You can't sacrifice and if they ask you now, you'll say you love the man. Mtcheeeeeewwwww..
Disclaimer - hope this story is for real....

I was really surprised to see 1 or 2 empathetic responses before you...

Most comments were really cold-hearted. The husband lied which is bad. But this lady fleeing at the very first sign of trouble is a pointer that the love for the man was never there. The man knew she would flee if she knew the truth and that's why he lied.

Just 2 months and she wants to leave? I think that's the best for both parties anyways before she poisons the girl out of frustration.

@ OP. Flee PLEASE. Best for all involved.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by FiremanX: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2022
I no dey put mouth for husband and wife matter,,,,,
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by advanceDNA: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

Thank you . Right now he can't afford that 200k monthly , his younger sister has refused to come and help taking care of the child. Me too I can't kill myself in my condition and I will leave next month.

MADAM .....if you want to stay...no wahala....

But u are not bound to a marriage that you didn't know the conditions before enetering it...
....you were deceived....withholding information that could be a deal breaker is fraud.

..dont let anybody blackmail or guilt-trip you with "for better or worse" clause......

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by BloomingDale(f): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:
I got married two months ago. I am 7 months pregnant my husband didn't tell me he had a child from his previous relationship and the child has a disability celebral palsy. Her mother came to dropped her off in my house saying she has done enough and she's tired it is now hubby turn to take care of her.

The child can't do anything for herself she can't sit, talk, walk and she does toilet in her clothes. I can't do it anymore I love children because I have taken care of my own nieces and nephews before I would have taken care of her if she was normal but taking care of a child in this question is hard and if her own mother has had enough she abandoned her and why would I kill myself taking care of her in my condition.

I want to divorce and go back to my village I have told him i am leaving next month. He is pleading with me not to leave him that he will take the child somewhere else but the place is not free he has to be paying like 200k monthly for them to take care of the child and he doesn't even have that amount of money because he is not financial stable.

I will stick to my decision but I want to know what will other people do in my situation.

To be honest I won’t even accept to look after a healthy child. You tried. I would have left the same day. Please look after yourself so you don’t miscarry.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Femifasola: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2022
Karleb:
You are too young to be suffering for another person's sin
I'm telling you

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by H0711(f): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2022
Nonexisting:
If he had told you before marrying you, I would've called you names but on this one, I support you to leave. You too should go and check the baby you are carrying for him incase the disease is genetic.

My baby is fine I have done all the scans everything is perfectly fine. I have Google the disease is not genetic or hereditary

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..,.. Lol. What if after given birth she finds out that her own child has the same issue? Wetin she go do?

Maybe drop her child with the husband and jepa her own

Keep your filthy thumbs away from this thread little boy, you have little intelligence. Her child is her child no matter what and everyone isn't senseless enough to abandon their children like how the ex-wife did. If the girl's mother would be able to ditch her own child then why wouldn't an outsider?

Oh, you expect her to suffer like dis in taking care of someone else's child and then what happens when she gives birth to her own child?

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Reference(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2022
That is the purpose and function of courtship that many disregard and take for granted.

That is where you discover, discuss and decide.

Any spouse that will not submit themself to this should be the red flag that ends the race.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by H0711(f): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2022
advanceDNA:

Madam.....if you want to stay...no wahala....

But u are not bound to a marriage that you didn't know the conditions before enetering it...
....you were deceived....withholding information that could be a deal breaker is fraud.

..dont let anybody blackmail or guilt-trip you with "for better or worse" clause......

Thank you

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Ndidi2: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2022
kollinz1234:
you are pregnant and you don't know what you will give birth to, yet you want to leave your husband not because he didnt tell you that he had a child out of wedlock but because you can't cope with the child. Karma is a very wicked bitch.
You leave that man's house, don't be surprised at what you will give birth to.

Shallom
Nkita rachaa gi Anya..

Na u karma go deal with

Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Ndidi2: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Keep your filthy thumbs away from this thread little boy, you have little intelligence. Her child is her child no matter what and everyone isn't senseless enough to abandon their children like how the ex-wife did. If the girl's mother would be able to ditch her own child then why wouldn't an outsider?

Oh, you expect her to suffer like dis in taking care of someone else's child and then what happens when she gives birth to her own child?
Nne God bless you
I nukwaa..

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by H0711(f): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2022
BloomingDale:

To be honest I won’t even accept to look after a healthy child. You tried. I would have left the same day. Please look after yourself so you don’t miscarry.

For me if she was healthy I would have look after her because at 7 years old she can feed , dress herself and do small chores and she would have been a great big sister helping me carrying the baby while I am doing chores but in her condition is not easy . I can't do it anymore

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by wowcatty: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2022
But na poor man dey get the horsey kind now. The machine and The Energizer.
MedicH:
Women should stop marrying broke men. Broke men are nothing but trouble.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by BloomingDale(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Most comments were really cold-hearted. The husband lied which is bad. But this lady fleeing at the very first sign of trouble is a pointer that the love for the man was never there. The man knew she would flee if she knew the truth and that's why he lied.

Just 2 months and she wants to leave? I think that's the best for both parties anyways before she poisons the girl out of frustration.

She even tried looking after the child for a week. I swear I won’t stay 1 sec even If the child was healthy.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by H0711(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Femifasola: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

First of all our relationship was based on lies because he didn't tell me anything about her or her condition if he had told me from the onset I would have decided whether to quit or stay but he didn't tell me anything until the mother dropped her off and why would I have suffer for someone else responsibility. My only mistake was marrying him with his lies but his child in that condition is not my responsibility at all. If her mother that carried her for 9 long months cannot do it anymore me too I won't do it because I have done it for a week and I am already tired. Please if you think it is that easy if you are a woman you care enough for her come and marry him and take care of the child or if you are a man ask one of your sisters to come and replace me so she can take care of her.
Nice replies back to back. You're a realist

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Sophyeasy(f): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2022
I'm only feeling for the poor child cry......, Maybe if your husband didn't leave child mum just maybe she might get the courage, strength and support to take good care of the child. Your husband no try at all. Everything get one kind from the start undecided. Your best bet; Only if you can get people to convince the child mother to take him/her back provided with a stipend for support monthly from your husband. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE � YOUR MARRIAGE.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Femifasola: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Leave all this excuses. He didn't tell you, he didn't tell you. Did you try to find out?

Oh.. now you're helping him look for a wife... but if the mother had told you then to leave her man for her, would you have agreed?

You don enter now, see wetin dey inside, you come dey run.

One thing you should know is, marriage is not all that fun. It's a parcel full of surprises and you just have to brace yourself for it as each day unfolds. Or what were you expecting?

Sit down there. You don enter, you don enter.

Nwata fu ihe o choga, ahu e doe ya.
Happy married life.
Get lost, ewu

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by delishpot: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Take the child off their hands for 4- 12 months to help them settle on their feet. To avoid her poisoning the child. Afterall you are a better person so do the sacrifice for the child's and God's sake.

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by ecolime(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2022
kollinz1234:
you are pregnant and you don't know what you will give birth to, yet you want to leave your husband not because he didnt tell you that he had a child out of wedlock but because you can't cope with the child. Karma is a very wicked bitch.
You leave that man's house, don't be surprised at what you will give birth to.

Shallom
You are nothing but a wicked big fool.

She is 7 month pregnant and you still want her to be responsible for a child that isn't hers? A special child at that.

Why can't the man take the child to his own parents or relative.

@OP: Don't let anybody guilt-trip you. Let your husband clear the mess himself or you take your leave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Cutehector(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

I want to divorce and go back to my village I have told him i am leaving next month. He is pleading with me not to leave him that he will take the child somewhere else but the place is not free he has to be paying like 200k monthly for them to take care of the child and he doesn't even have that amount of money because he is not financial stable.

if God leave you, can you stand in life?
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by TheFacelessMan: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2022
BloomingDale:

She even tried looking after the child for a week. I swear I won’t even stay 1 sec even If the child was healthy.

grin.... I somehow understand.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by advanceDNA: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

Fleeing at the first sign of trouble?? You are not a fair judge...you are even providing justification for his lies....

This is not new trouble...this is hidden trouble .in fact it is called fraud..
..dont justify it with any reason....if he loved the wife...he wouldn't have withheld such vital information....hes the one that deceived her not the other way round....

It's a deal breaking info....some women cannot marry men with children...same for men....

If your wife device you into a marriage after keeping the fact that she already have kids for other men....will you be happy and even praise her for lying that its because you will leave her thats why she hid it from you.??

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by BloomingDale(f): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2022
H0711:

For me if she was healthy I would have look after her because at 7 years old she can feed , dress herself and do small chores and she would have been a great big sister helping me carrying the baby while I am doing chores but in her condition is not easy . I can't do it anymore

You are a really good person then. As for me I won’t.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by kollinz1234(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2022
ecolime:

You are nothing but a wicked big fool.

She is 7 month pregnant and you still want her to be responsible for a child that isn't hers?

Why can't the man take the child to his own parents or relative.

@OP: Don't let anybody guilt-trip you. Let your husband clear the mess himself or you take your leave.
I understand your frustrations, Nigeria is not easy on anyone. I didn't tell her what to do, I only stated the obvious

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.