Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom (55654 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

Fulani dey clear account?

They cleared the account without the money entering into another account abi them withdraw am from bank?

The account officer no wetin dey sup
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Ak75: 1:02am On Jul 31, 2022
All the newws these days is about kidnappers, when will all these end? Buhari (#APC) is the man behind all these.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by potent5(m): 1:06am On Jul 31, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Who go pay the money now?
Direct that question to Zack Orji...
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by azikiweironsi(m): 1:11am On Jul 31, 2022
So now, the ransom is quoted in dollars.
They've advanced from local currency. shocked shocked
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by BrokenEggShell: 1:13am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

You Peter Obi lepers should go and tell your fellow criminals to release those people. Your secret has leaked, you are kidnapping people to raise money for Peter Obi.

how much agbado did they promise you for this post? grin grin grin
see mumu on display, abeg scatter jare grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by NoToTerrorists: 1:14am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:
The kidnappers are part of the Obituary lepers.
They are trying to raise money for Peter Obi.

When criminals support you, they will help you the only way they know how to: through crime.
Same way you guys Batists killed an innocent NYSC girl that was reporting to camp just for rituals. You will meet your dead end soon. Keep supporting Evils.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by mrkings84(m): 1:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Ikechukwu183:
This same kidnapper will call and demand ransoms from the SIMs that are registered with NIN but will never be tracked or caught.

They have also transferred money from the victims' account to theirs but BVN, NIN, and other unnecessary things that banks use to hook ordinary citizens by the throat will not be used to track down the said kidnappers.

WHAT A SHAME

Those things are mare formalities. They don't know how to use them.
Our yahoo boys even know how to use the NIN, BVN AND OTHER STIFFS INFORMATION MORE THSN THR NIGERIAN AUTHORITIES.

That's why at some point I was giving my bvn, NIN, bank card details to those online loan apps randomly for their little token loan, imagine them, after I gave them all those info, I am still owing them, and still having money in the account that I gave them bank cards details but yet they can't take the cash....

They are so dumb!!!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Realist12: 1:45am On Jul 31, 2022
BESTScientist1:
What is wrong with Nigeria oh God!!! And some lunatics are still campaigning for another medical tourist.......I have spoken with educated, elderly from various religion. I noticed that age, education, or religion does not determine you will be wise. I have seen extremely foolish educated people of various faith. They talk about this country and you weep for their relocated senses
all Tinubu's mentees are smart , Obi wouldn't make it to his list talkless of being a governor in Yoruba land . Take it or leave it .
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:27am On Jul 31, 2022
angry angry Really unfortunate. Where would the families get that kind of money?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by favour32(m): 2:31am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

When criminals support you, they will help you the only way they know how to: through crime.
So na stomach infrastructure nai make you say white na black?
When dem day hussle o.. make dem nor use you as slave,you think say na joke?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by zedegit: 2:31am On Jul 31, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/abductors-of-cynthia-okereke-and-clemson-cornell-demand-100000-ransom/

These are probably by Fulani herders. Why won't they be emboldened when there are no repercussions even if they are caught. I remember the Otokoto saga when the people rise up against ritualists. The law was swift in trying and publicly executing them but those things are coming up again because of injustice.

They don't even care how such money would be raised.
#1 million is still a lot of money to come by not to mention #60 million plus.

What are they using the money for, if not to finance more terror sotay they have invaded the capital of Nigeria, Abuja while our lawmakers are on recess.
This has never happened before in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by zedegit: 2:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Malory:
This is what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Tinubu will bury Nigeria if he mistakenly wins the election.

While Atiku will do continuity.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Great0ne1: 2:40am On Jul 31, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://thewillnigeria.com/news/abductors-of-cynthia-okereke-and-clemson-cornell-demand-100000-ransom/
Yet one shameless IDIOT I'm the name of zack orji wants us to vote for tinubu.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by RealLagosBoy: 2:54am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

Mumu we have noticed you.

Oya crawl back to your hole.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by RealLagosBoy: 2:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Realist12:
all Tinubu's mentees are smart , Obi wouldn't make it to his list talkless of being a governor in Yoruba land . Take it or leave it .

Mumu that is why the entire South West is under the siege of one drug lord.

Yoruba and mental slavery are like ewedu and amala.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Realist12: 3:07am On Jul 31, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Mumu that is why the entire South West is under the siege of one drug lord.

Yoruba and mental slavery are like ewedu and amala.
there are forced slaves and there are others with slave mentality, your wanting to associate with a better tribe is the reason for you to deny your people and claim Lagos boy. In Yorubaland a child that is shy of associating with his tribe is called a bastard.
Tinubu's factor in the southwest has united the region more than what any of your ancestors has ever achieved.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by RealLagosBoy: 3:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Realist12:
there are forced slaves and there are others with slave mentality, your wanting to associate with a better tribe is the reason for you to deny your people and claim Lagos boy. In Yorubaland a child that is shy of associating with his tribe is called a bastard.
Tinubu's factor in the southwest has united the region more than what any of your ancestors has ever achieved.

I am a Lagos boy because I was born and brought up in Lagos.

From Primary school to tertiary institution is Lagos. Do you have any problem with that?
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Navalsadiq(m): 3:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Malory:
This is what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Tinubu will bury Nigeria if he mistakenly wins the election.
Tinubu will not win
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Realist12: 3:33am On Jul 31, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

I am a Lagos boy because I was born and brought up in Lagos.

From Primary school to tertiary institution is Lagos. Do you have any problem with that?
how about your state of origin, have you lost your home ? See how proud you're of Lagos but you can't identify with your father's land . Yet you call the indigenes of Lagos slaves . If not for colonization your land is a land of anarchy without leadership institutions nor elites to drive the growth of your land , hence you're quick to abuse a people with solid leadership structure slaves .
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by RealLagosBoy: 3:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Realist12:
how about your state of origin, have you lost your home ? See how proud you're of Lagos but you can't identify with your father's land .

Is your miserable father the owner of Lagos? Is Lagos not in Nigeria?

I am a proud Nigerian that resides in Lagos.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Realist12: 3:40am On Jul 31, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Is your miserable father the owner of Lagos? Is Lagos not in Nigeria?

I am a proud Nigerian that resides in Lagos.
that's what Yorubas always complains about y'all lack of respect because your dad is miserable doesn't mean others dads are and should be disrespected like yours. We respect our own just like we respect Tinubu for his contributions to Lagos and the southwest something your tribe will never have.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Nelblac1912: 3:55am On Jul 31, 2022
see below �

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by RealLagosBoy: 4:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Realist12:
that's what Yorubas always complains about y'all lack of respect because your dad is miserable doesn't mean others dads are and should be disrespected like yours. We respect our own just like we respect Tinubu for his contributions to Lagos and the southwest something your tribe will never have.

My father is highly responsible and not miserable as yours. My father is a proud landlord in Lagos. He came to Lagos in 1977 and has achieved alot for himself.

We have many Yorubas living in our property as tenants.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Antoeni(m): 4:13am On Jul 31, 2022
The Bad Guys Nollywood Industry should go On a Rescue me mission They show themselves now

Zubby Michael
Hanks Anuku
Kelvin ikeduba
Gentle Jack
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by kingthreat(m): 4:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Mokason288:

Something is not right

So FULANI HERDSMEN now accept dollars shocked

Those are not herdsmen kidnappers. Na boys
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Realist12: 4:21am On Jul 31, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

My father is highly responsible and not miserable as yours. My father is a proud landlord in Lagos. He came to Lagos in 1977 and has achieved alot for himself.

We have many Yorubas living in our property as tenants.
why do you feel this is an achievement. I'm a landlord myself.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by brizziedos(m): 4:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Automate earning over N150,000 when you link your social media accounts on Wimtorq. Learn More: https://wimtorq.yoodule.com/w/qqBpNupO
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Telekinetic: 4:35am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:
The kidnappers are part of the Agbado munching gorillas.
They are trying to raise money for Drugnubu DingBAT.

Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Wisswhales007: 4:47am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

What will you Peter Obi cannibals gain by kidnapping people?

Stop tagging a personality
Kidnapping is happening in other States
Receive some sense man
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by Malory: 4:48am On Jul 31, 2022
7arrows:

That exactly what hes waiting for.
Post of the year.
Re: Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom by faceland: 4:49am On Jul 31, 2022
$30k would make you confortably migrate to a civilized country.
How can you forgive yourself for paying $100k (to criminals without profiting) and remaining in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub / Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.