Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge (6242 Views)

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

embarassed
I am sure your boss is a female. grin

Wash that her pant well.

Wretched fugly f@g. grin
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Jeon(f): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

Little one box room Nigger ... I wudnt even be surprised that u are one of those on my family payroll ... thats if u are even qualified to be employed...

Everyone is a Star on NL but I have never see their featuring on Seventeen, Vogue, Rolling Stones and Forbes.

3 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Kingcalls: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Good. grin

No female in her right sense will see you worth of breeding with.

You reek of sh1t. grin

I have had women that ur dream will not even allow u to dream it cos ur mental mind can't afford them ...

U are just a local breed... and these women run around me cos they know I'm a scarce male ...

I dont beg 4 pvssy ...classy pvssies come thru and I select... women worship men that every woman wants ... u are just a trash mat that women use
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Kingcalls: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Jeon:

Everyone is a Star on NL but I have never see their featuring in Vogue, Rolling Stones and Forbes.

If u had a brain, ud know I'm not a celeb that should be on the cover of vogue mag .... I dont follow trashy women ...I hv standards ...I dont hang around brokes
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

I am a brothel dweller and a goat r@p1st. embarassed
I dont beg 4 pvssy ...

No wonder your type is spreading monkee pox. grin
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Kingcalls: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

I am sure your boss is a female. grin

Wash that her pant well.

Wretched fugly f@g. grin

My boss a female grin grin grin.... can a boss have a boss ?? I even made sure that no single woman is among the board members or weak men...I dont hire pvssies ( men inclusive)
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Kingcalls: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

No wonder your type is spreading monkee pox. grin

Get da 4k out kiddo...I hv work to do
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2022
Jeon:

Everyone is a Star on NL but I have never see their featuring on Seventeen, Vogue, Rolling Stones and Forbes.

You mind that slave animal? It's their type that name themselves kingcalls to change their family curse grin grin

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Jeon(f): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

If u had a brain, ud know I'm not a celeb that should be on the cover of vogue mag .... I dont follow trashy women ...I hv standards ...I dont hang around brokes

Well done Bill Cosby.

I never knew that magazine deals with only celebrities.. TELL ME SOMETHING!

PUBLIC PENIS HAVE STANDARDS, LMAO GO HANGOUT WITH DRAKE IS SAME AS YOU. FORM THE STREEEEEEEET .

This emotional ♏️ sun and ♌ Asc don run go meet his ex teen lover "KeKe " and In My Feelings song was about her.

REDPILLER is this Man a Simp or Redpill?

2 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

Get da 4k out kiddo...I hv c0ck to suck

Dead brained truck pushing f@g. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls slavesucks:

My boss a female grin grin grin.... can a boss have a boss ?? I even made sure that no single woman is among the board members or weak men...I dont hire pvssies ( men inclusive)

You have an imaginary biz cause no one will employ your fugly a$$.

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Jeon(f): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

You mind that slave animal? It's their type that name themselves kingcalls. grin grin

lolz.
Everyone is a Star thanks for the invention of Internet.

I even have an appointment with Michelle Obama concerning my books. We are launching it very soon.

2 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jeon:

lolz.
Everyone is a Star thanks for the invention of Internet.

I even have an appointment with Michelle Obama concerning my books. We are launching it very soon.

Only the stup1d ones will believe the words that comes out of a dead brained negroe's mouth. grin

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Wow, RIP in advance. shocked grin

Your username really tell who you are, you're not feat the Society, you're liquid, your mate are under the sea,I just blame your mother for given birth to Animal like you
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Your username really tell who you are, you're not feat the Society, you're liquid, your mate are under the sea,I just blame your mother for given birth to Animal like you

Why did you change your topic and the insults you uttered about your own mother?

Fugly a$$ drilling afonja b1tch. grin

2 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Jeon(f): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Why did you change your topic and the insults you said about your own mother?

KIA you are a good observer. I just noticed the changes.

3 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jeon:

KIA you are a good observer.
I just noticed the changes.

grin grin grin

What a coward.

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Come oh op undecided why you change the topic? grin
You start vawulence wey you no fit finish, you come collect wotowoto change topic for no good reason. Op oh grin
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by ThatsONYI: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
shocked

Wtf is going on? sad
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Wtf is going on? sad
Op start vawulent topic, the vawulence come choke am sote im change post grin

2 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

stfu simp...

Check around your area and look for men that are broke in their 30's or late 30's,help them out.. What is your concern with marriage...
Raise your fellow men.

Emotional man!
Grandpa keep quiet...he should search for what? Is he a f@gg0t like you?

Look at you. Shamelessly begging for money at your miserable old age with your bad disgusting character.

Your fellow negroe never start to fvCk you finish. You will still kpai in penury. I promise you that. grin

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
Acidbath:

Why did you change your topic and the insults you uttered about your own mother?

Nuisance lady, unfortunate being
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by GermInspector: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Nuisance lady, unfortunate being

She is actually right. You look abnormal.

2 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2022
GermInspector:

She is actually right. You look abnormal.

You father look abnormal
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by HltSong: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Odebayo4010:

My papa look abnormal. I carry em d1rty genes

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by GermInspector: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
Odebayo4010:

embarassed

You are crying too much. Have you taken your meds today? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Becoming Fond Of Mynd 44 / Confession: How Me And My Neighbour Had A Very Nice Time Together | Erotic / Album Download. Lana Del Rey Born To Die Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.