Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge (6204 Views)

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Buharidgeneral: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Partial true ooo
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by tayo60(f): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Whatever you say about older women is applicable to all d females in your life .

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Olanre05(f): 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ciscogod:
You think women that 30yrs above played their life on frivolous things ?

Brother . Don’t pray Nigeria happens to you. And besides some sacrifice their life on carrier building up for the future .

Not all older ladies wasted their prime . Some men are the cause of their circumstances.

When you finally have a female child . You will understand

Don’t just sit and stereotype people. The older we get the more we know

May God bless you and answer all your prayers.
May he bless you with beyond your expectations. Amen �

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Nyascobar1414: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Old h@gs go wail tire!

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
tayo60:
Whatever you say about older women is applicable to all d females in your life .
...................………

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Youngpo413: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Too many evening newspapers here.
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Aqesimitta: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
True

Can't compare new car with old vehicle
The difference is vivid
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Toks2008(m): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

One out of your few comments I agree with. E be like say you don dey change small small.

What is this?

Am I in the league of writing trash? Check my threads and compare to this trash
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by bosskid(m): 1:30am On Jul 31, 2022
I can’t believe in 2022 someone look at women and Call em Donkeys cause of their age! We’re all humans and we all grow old! It’s not their fault they were unlucky with having life partners at 30 I think we as guys should learn to respect this gender more. Plus Instead of cussing them out, i feel we should be making this women comfortable being single at 30 in this day/age would def make everyone depressed and traumatized That’s why we must be human and stand for them even if you as a person doesn’t find the idea of being with them fascinating…

7 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by RealLagosBoy: 3:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Rubbish talk. I married my wife when she was 33 years in 2018. We have 2 lovely kids and currently expecting the 3rd one.

Marrying her is the best decision i have ever made.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by ewaoluwa13n: 6:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Good. Now go and wash your imp0tent d1ck else where. Except of course you want your fellow f@gs on this thread to suck your d1ck to boost your non existent ego.Failure.Good. Now go and wash your imp0tent d1ck else where. Except of course you want your fellow f@gs on this thread to suck your d1ck to boost your non existent ego.Failure....
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Nyascobar1414: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2022
bosskid:
I can’t believe in 2022 someone look at women and Call em Donkeys cause of their age! We’re all humans and we all grow old! It’s not their fault they were unlucky with having life partners at 30 I think we as guys should learn to respect this gender more. Plus Instead of cussing them out, i feel we should be making this women comfortable being single at 30 in this day/age would def make everyone depressed and traumatized That’s why we must be human and stand for them even if you as a person doesn’t find the idea of being with them fascinating…

stfu simp...

Check around your area and look for men that are broke in their 30's or late 30's,help them out.. What is your concern with marriage...
Raise your fellow men.

Emotional man!
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Ciscogod(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Olanre05:

May God bless you and answer all your prayers.
May he bless you with beyond your expectations. Amen �

And you too. And we don’t have to condemn that OP. He’s probably a young man that needs guidance
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Dajjal: 8:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Choilila:

Mohammed marry 6 years old Aisha because of the stupid rant over Women.
Go say it in sokoto and see whether you would nt be stoned to death.
useless fellow like rebeka in the foly bibile.
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2022
bosskid:

Check the op's dp out.

When he mentioned the word 'donkey', he was actually talking about his mother who passed the donkey look to him.

Looks: 0%
Money: 0%
Sense : 0%

Look at how his hair line is receding. He is finished. He will end up receiving d1cks in his anus if he has not started doing so.

Look at that mentally deranged f@g above indirectly begging you to feed him at 30+ with his bad character. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Rubbish talk. I married my wife when she was 33 years in 2018. We have 2 lovely kids and currently expecting the 3rd one.

Marrying her is the best decision i have ever made.

Enjoy your marriage.

Let these broke, fugly f@gg0ts keep being frustrated.
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by favour32(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
No fu¢k!ng rule to relationship.
Marry who operates in sync with you and you will be happy for life.
Below 30years females you "thumbs up" may be your pains for life.
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Alex08101558404: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Op this your opinion is outdated.i pity keys in to it and loose a good woman. Most men keep dating a good woman till they enter 30 what will you say about that . Most people don't knw 30+ plus women have more tendency to birth twins and triplets. Go ask your doctor. 30+ plus or not best you marry who love you and who you have used dating to delay till 30.
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2022
tayo60:

You be MuMu
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Odebayo4010(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2022
bosskid:

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Kingcalls: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2022
Ciscogod:
You think women that 30yrs above played their life on frivolous things ?

Brother . Don’t pray Nigeria happens to you. And besides some sacrifice their life on carrier building up for the future .

Not all older ladies wasted their prime . Some men are the cause of their circumstances.

When you finally have a female child . You will understand

Don’t just sit and stereotype people. The older we get the more we know

90% of women had the chance b4 30 but they blew it ...thinking that better will come ... stop decieving women... women are becoming too foolish daily .... u expect a man to marry a 30yr old that most likely must have made bad decisions and is nearing menopause... u expect a man to waste his funds on that type of lady ... Real men are always logical... simps are emotional but later reset to logical cos thats a man's given nature ( to be logical) ... the movies , media , and society initially make men simps ( cos its an agenda to weaken men) but as most men grow older, they realise their true nature of being a real man and being logical and the simp whitewash will gently start to fade away ... y should I marry a 30 Yr old woman when I can get a fresh 24/ 25 yr old woman or even a 21 / 22 yr old ... men dictate marriage, women dictate sex ... just like women select those to have sex with, thats how men select who to marry ... u cant tell a women to 4k a fat ugly guy just cos life made him so ... same way u cant tell a man to marry a 30yr old and above woman just cos life made her so...

The only reason a man should marry a 30yr old and above, should be because they started dating yrs b4 she turned 30

2 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Jeon(f): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2022
Dajjal:
Go say it in sokoto and see whether you would nt be stoned to death.
useless fellow like rebeka in the foly bibile.

Shut up.

Go marry a new born baby girl because of the useless standards you all have. And you will think those standards are coming for a Big Star not knowing even a handicap is way better than them.

Actual Islamic Ruling is:
The Quran says that even a minor girl (under age of 9) could be married and penetrated.
Quran 65:4
Al-Mughni, 9/398

2 Likes

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Kingcalls: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

grin grin grin grin

That mumu no get one atom of sense at all. And he carry book for that picture. See em face like burundi. grin

Shut ur mouth u simpleton.... women will forever control ur life... Deuteronomy 23v1 ...go and read it and see that u are heading to disaster by being a simp
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

Shut ur mouth u simpleton.... women will forever control ur life... Deuteronomy 23v1 ...go and read it and see that u are heading to disaster by being a simp. Love fellow males instead

M0nkee talk.

Go and suck op's c0ck. Leave Bible quotes out of your latrine mouth.

Fugly Incel b1t¢hes. grin
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Kingcalls: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2022
bosskid:

Is it a man's fault that he is broke at 40 and women refuse to marry him... u simps are 4kin loosers.

Women have standards but don't want men to have standards ...and u foolish simps will support them ...very mumu people... will a woman ever agree to marry a broke man,? Even if she does , she will treat him like total crap .... so if a woman can have standards, y cant a man have standards ??
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Kingcalls: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

M0nkee talk.

Go and suck op's c0ck. Leave Bible quotes out of your latrine mouth.

Fugly Incel b1t¢hes. grin

U are nothing but a bonified cock sucker ... lazy simp .... u will forever worship the feet of real men and women

1... Real men
2.... women
3.... children
4.... pet animals
5.... simps

U belong in the 5th level ... lazy simp
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

I am nothing but a bonified cock sucker ... lazy incel is me .... I will forever worship the feet of real white men and women

1... Real white men
2.... women
3.... children
4.... pet animals
5.... Incels like me

I belong in the 5th level ... I am a broke lazy incel

Good. grin

No female in her right sense will see you worthy of breeding with. That's bestiality.

You reek of sh1t. grin
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

Is it a man's fault that he is broke at 40 and women refuse to marry him... u simps are 4kin loosers.

Women have standards but don't want men to have standards ...and u foolish simps will support them ...very mumu people... will a woman ever agree to marry a broke man,? Even if she does , she will treat him like total crap .... so if a woman can have standards, y cant a man have standards ??

Shout from now till thy kingdom come.

You will clock 40 years with no dime in your pocket and will fvCk goats till you drop dead.

F@gg0t incel. grin
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Kingcalls: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Shout from now till they kingdom come.

You will clock 40 years with no dime in your pocket and will fvCk goats till you drop dead.

F@gg0t incel. grin

Loom at this fool .... u can never enter in ur life places i enter ... and u and ur generation can never taste the wealth I taste ... my blood is wealth cos I was born in it and will die in it .... there's a difference between Davido and wizkid ... me and u no de same level...go find ur fellow toddlers
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Op come and see your f@gg0t partner kingcalls shouting in pains and demanding for your c0ck to be sucked. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Kingcalls: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:
Op come and see your f@gg0t partner kingcalls shouting in pains and demanding for your c0ck to be sucked. grin grin grin grin

Little one box room Nigger ... I wudnt even be surprised that u are one of those on my family payroll ... thats if u are even qualified to be employed...
Re: A 16 Century painting showing the skinning alive of a corrupt judge by Acidbath: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2022
Kingcalls:

I am a big fool .... u can never enter in ur life places i enter ... and u and ur generation can never taste the gutter I taste ... my blood is poverty cos I was born in it and will die in it .... there's a difference between Davido and wizkid ... me and u no de same level...I be monkee

Wow, RIP in advance. shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Worried When A Girl Asks If You Are 'enjoying It' During Sex / Can U Forgive Your Wife If She Has Another Man's Baby? / Please Guys Never Marry A Virgin/inexperienced Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.