Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts (56119 Views)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Video Footage Of How Nigerian Street Vendor Alika Ogorchukwu Was Killed In Italy / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by gentleedu(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Igbo amaka grin grin grin
I dont like igbos at all at all grin
The Black man is only about 25% of the world population yet they still hate their brothers, wake up and stand up for black people no matter your tribe or country. It's about time Africans take back their continent from European vampires and will still treat you like an animal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by GoodMuyis(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Yankee101:
If you’re fighting for your LIFE, grab any part of the body that will incapacitate your assailant. Please don’t wait to get killed if you notice they clearly intend to kill you

I think Alika is trying to avoid fighting the Italian. From the video, he has many opportunities to be offensive.

4 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Do we have Italians in Nigeria?
If yes, how far people of God?
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Sad! Just look at the onlookers!

They all should be arrested!

So their was no African in that whole vicinity to rescue hommie!

This is so painful!

Honestly,
I couldn't finish the video..
Where is HUMANITY?
Ain't Animals better.?
At least animals kill what they eat...

See Humans operating PHONES everywhere
cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
IMPACT05:
If not for Buhari, he wouldn't have been in this mess(Migrating because of underemployment in Nigeria) .....I pity those still supporting Tinubu,

R.I.P to the deceased,May God Devastate the killer,

Let's vote PETER OBI for a better Nigeria.

I think you’re being mischievous, Nigerians have always migrated because we’ve never been better; my parents migrated to the US in the 70s, I guess it was Buhari’s fault too

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
asahnwaKC:
People rather video embarassed cry :'... than help
The World is SICK!

3 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by enigma1990: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Afonja skullminers don enter Italy
have you taken the drugs your doctor prescribe for you?na wetin dem right for headline? na nonsense you dey comment.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by ImperialYoruba: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
His Excellency, Ambassador Mfawa Omini Abam

Fellow Nigerians, is there any office in our public service that does not have title appendage? Seems from President down to local counci chairman every body is a "Excellency".

I can't any excellent output in their service though. Even minister of power na excellency, but we no dey get power. Our hospitals are worse than first aid dispensaries in other nations, and yet health minister na excellency. See as security worwor, but National Security Adviser na excellency.

Nigeria is a nation of excellent titles but our social services are a fiasco. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by citadels(f): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Then tell the other Nigerians to let them have their Biafra.

God doesn’t like you too.

5 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by 07kjb: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Coldfeets:

E get where you go dey, if you ever dare separate a fight, e don be for you.

No de yarn rubbish,if to say I dey there those white guys for collect better casualty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by dapadawee: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
And you got 20likes for this comment . well 20 fools identified plus you. Someone who have been away for more than 10years during PDP rule.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Revolva(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
Why couldn't he fight the man off? I mean he isn't a small man so why did he allow this man kill him?

Was he hoping for people to interfere?

Was he sick?

This video doesn't tell the whole story .

I have been attacked by racists in a foreign country before in a bar to be precise. Three drunk youths..

I broke ones nose the other too I held on by his collar and slammed his head hard into the table he lay limp at the back of my mind I wa spraying he wasn't dead then I facef the third one he was holding a knife .. being a naija guy wey grow in ojuelegba I just pretended to rush him and kicked his knees with every energy in my in my whole lower body.. the sound of the knee breaking. Was so disgusting , I matched his knee and it broke backwards grin

He dropped the knife and screaming and fainted ..

I just say down waiting for police to come being a black man I felt if I run they would turn the case ..

It was self defense sha but one stupid white officer said I could be charged with excessive use of force ...

grin

Are u joking or this happen real, what country is this
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by watchindelta(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
No wonder! the story here no complete jor, the nigeria man is using crutch to walk no wonder It so easy to killed with hand. Killed someone because he praising your wife bella aba.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
look at this bastard no one cares about your sorry pathetic ass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by pansophist(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is the sad consequence of not having basic combat trainings, or gyming and build huge body strength. How the white man could relax on his body like he was a horse, what has happened to his body strength to slam him off?

Modern life has vacuum the necessity to be combat savvy and ready for many folks. The deceased doesn't even look small, he is equally a big man and even older. Older to have dedicated a huge chunk of his life to be able to fight if necessary, especially in a white man's land.

I've been attacked by racist and the only time I ran away was when they where in groups or with weapon but if its just one dude, hmmm, I feel sorry for you. God knows you'll remember me for the rest of your life for what I'll do to you.

What happened to his teeth? How could he slam you down in the first place? I mean even if he would kill you, he should as a consequence, be incapacitated for life. Probably blind with his nose bitten off, and testicle ripped apart.

This is a warning to you all, make yourself so difficult to mess it, that's how you survive. The weaker you are, the more fight you'll get into, but the stronger you are, the less fight you'll get into.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by LADEMINUS: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
Why couldn't he fight the man off? I mean he isn't a small man so why did he allow this man kill him?

Was he sick?

I have been attacked by racists in a foreign country before in a bar to be precise. Three drunk youths..

I broke ones nose the other too I held on by his collar and slammed his head hard into the table he lay limp at the back of my mind I wa spraying he wasn't dead then I facef the third one he was holding a knife .. being a naija guy wey grow in ojuelegba I just pretended to rush him and kicked his knees with every energy in my in my whole lower body.. the sound of the knee breaking. Was so disgusting , I matched his knee and it broke backwards grin

I just say down waiting for police to come being a black man I felt if I run they would turn the case ..

It was self defense sha but one stupid white officer said I could be charged with excessive use of force ...

grin

Well done.
John Wick.

Linus

3 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Juanmike(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Me too, am your a,I hate them for their success.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Melonsmasher: 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
He was actually fighting over a woman

What a life!!

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by motionarena: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

Was he sick?

grin
Hmm

Mr John wick

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Naajjii: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
IMPACT05:
If not for Buhari, he wouldn't have been in this mess(Migrating because of underemployment in Nigeria) .....I pity those still supporting Tinubu,

What's Buhari doing here. you people like abroad like no tommorow from way back Before Buhari. Even if you have good job here you move abroad. Therefore it is not Buhari that made him run away.

2 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by pansophist(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Sad! Just look at the onlookers!

They all should be arrested!

So their was no African in that whole vicinity to rescue hommie!

This is so painful!

Even the Africans there were looking like a zombie, they can't go and stop him at least in groups. They won't even protest like George Floyd, they will simply move on with their life and keep fighting for papers. What a race.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by IMPACT05(m): 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Naajjii:

What's Buhari doing here. Nyamiri you people like abroad like no tommorow from way back Before Buhari. Even if you have good job here you move abroad. Therefore it is not Buhari that made him run away.

Let me ignore this stupid statement undecided, keep on enjoying the banditry, kidnapping your fellow brother (Buhari) caused.

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by buchai: 7:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
What caused the fight in the first place?
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

Was he sick?

grin

Eno go better for the white Officer. So if they ended harming you, no b another thing them go di say..

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by muykem: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Too bad. I posted something here the other time but our people from South east almost cut off my head. You must learn how to respect your landlord and avoid any open confrontation with them. That's wisdom not weakness.

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by DevilSignature: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
you will die a very sad and painful dead if after watching this video you only come out with this comment, irrespective of your hatred you have for the Igbos you watch a video of a lonely man being strangle to dead in a strange land and you make this comment. You sojourn on this earth will end in misery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by fatytoy333(m): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Afonja skullminers don enter Italy
you are indeed a stubborn g..oat
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by olamike02: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
IMPACT05:

You're a young indomie generation. Andrew has been leaving the country before you were born.
Leave the old man out of your mystery
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Litmus: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Not even going to read comments, don't wan't to be any more upset than I already am watching the vid, because i know the Italian will be getting a lot of support from Africans because the man is supposedly Nigerian. undecided Niaraland is boringly predictable.

If the entire thing is true, i.e vid and after-story, may he rest in peace and his relatives receive justice, compensation and able to come to terms with their loss.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by oloshun(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Are you human at all. I pray this happen to you and people will say they don't like your tribe. That will be your portion.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Nairabet Agent Commits Suicide Over N600,000 Winning / Jafaru Sougie Is Dead (Killed His Wife In Oshodi, Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.