Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225593 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
zeb04:
Guys I have submitted my visa application ( close work permit). last night, I got a message from Ministry de l'immigration de la francisation et de l'integration, basically welcoming me and asking me to register for free French courses online to facilitate integration OR register in an approved French school in Montreal

Is this a sign of Visa approval.....I want to start rejoicing.

Careful, this may be scammers. Everyone that has received PPR did not get this email message.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
rahmeekadigz:
I had my first degree in Mass Communication but I applied for diploma in Business Administration and my visa was approved.

Hi there! Could you please respond to my email?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canfulfilment: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Please kindly point to the insult in my post and where I asserted that your business is not registered. A quick shallow search will tell me if you are genuine or not.

Moreover, why are you being so defensive even when my post wasn't for you. Your attack on my post shows something is fishy.

I still maintain that people should hold their money tight because these your adverts get as e be.
GUDOSA:
.. @ Canfulfilment.: U dnt Talk to people any hw, just bcs u want to Open ur Mouth nd Talk. Pls I will not allow anybody to Insult me, or my Reputation... Hav u sent me money b4 .. pls i dnt FORCE ANY BODY TO DU TO BUSINESS.. its not a FORCE.. its a choice... Nd hw du u knw my business is not registered ?...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
dtrixna01:
you have not answered my question, since you’re not in Canada, where you Dey oga ? No physical location ? I want to exchange

I'll advise to leave GUDOSA o. Nothing about his profile shows he's legit. No reviews, no nothing. Leave the guy make e dey in dey.

cc justwise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Frankielilbaby:
Good afternoon guys, please a friend of mine did upfront medicals and submitted his e medical form with his application, yet they still requested medicals again, has anyone experienced this, and should he be scared he has send emails and webforms and it still hasne been updated

Attach and send the eMedical sheet to the emails below: Make sure to insert URGENT: eMedical Sheet (Application Number) in subject. Also add your application number in the message.

nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca
NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canfulfilment: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oga rest. You are spamming this thread and I am literally hearing you scream. Please rest. We cannot exchange our hard earned money with you.
GUDOSA:
Pls i dnt owe anybody nd nobody is Oweing me... Is there anybody Dat send me Naira for purchase of cad.. nd the person didn't receive.. weda Nairaland or NGNRATES.. pls the person should come out.. with proof... If ñot.. i will not Tolorate any embarrassem

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Cadygosh:
Wooow, 4 days approval? A big congratulations to you but I guess you didn't apply from Nigeria because I have not seen any Nigerian applicant getting Visa in 4 days ooo. Not even in this period of the IRCC strike that we think applications will be delayed. Congratulations once again, this is indeed a record in the history of this Canadian study forum. I will also come to testify..

Thank you 🙏 @Cadygosh. I applied here in Nigeria, Abuja to be precise. I say Amen to your prayers 💯🙏.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harley4: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dear all,

Please I intend to apply for a study visa with my wife and 2 kids.

My concern is this, I have a younger sister who has a PR in Canada and my wife also has a brother who I have got a PR too in Canada. What is the implication of this on our application as we are planning to apply together as a family.

Though, we have some landed properties which we can use as home ties, jobs, business as well.

Please I will appreciate your advice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Madukachase: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
good afternoon. i will need your help pls. i first defree is in political science, and am going for a pgd in international buisness management. how to i link my first degree with my intended program? and please can i see you sop without your persoonal details? i will greatly appreciate that.
rahmeekadigz:
I had my first degree in Mass Communication but I applied for diploma in Business Administration and my visa was approved.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Madukachase: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Good afternoon, please i dont know if you can help me review my sop, i think you may be in the position of helping make some neccessary adjustment.
sesan01:
1st time applicant
Thank you Jesus!

This platform has been a huge blessing to me from the days of applying for my US student visa, Canadian PR application and now my younger sister’s Canada student visa. This is my little way of giving back to this wonderful community

Application Submitted - March 10th, 2023
Biometrics done - March 17th, 2023
Medical request - March 27th, 2023
Medical passed - April 14th, 2023
BVL - April 20th, 2023
PPR - April 20th, 2023

Total application processing time - approximately 6 weeks

School - Memorial University of Newfoundland
Degree - Bachelors

Having read the pages of this thread from page 1 to probably 100 (lost count), I felt I had enough information to kick start my younger sister’s study visa application.
Spent some time writing a convincing SOP, explaining why she has been out of school for over 10 years, proof of funds, home ties (her child and small-scale business), her future plans etc

Documents Submitted:

IRCC FORMS
1. Application for Study Permit Made Outside of canada (IMM1294E)
2. Family Information form (IMM5645E)
3. Temporary Resident form (IMM5257B)

Applicant’s documents

1. Letter of Admission
2. Proof of confirmation of acceptance Deposit(300 CAD)
3. Birth Certificate
4. West African Examinations Council Senior School Certificate
5. International Passport Bio data page
6. Family picture (our parents, applicant, her child and her siblings)
7. Statement of Purpose
8. Vocational certificates
9. High school Transcript
10. Passport Photograph
11. Previous visa stamps to UAE
12. IELTS result
13. CAC certificate
14. Child’s birth certificate

Sponsor’s documents (i.e. my documents)
1. My offer letter
2. Six (6) months Statement of Account (over 30,000 USD)
3. Pay stubs for 6 months
4. My stocks (over 100,000 USD which isn’t yet vested)
5. Letter of sponsorship
6. Proof of previous financial commitments (I support her with monthly stipends, so I showed those bank transfers)
7. My Canadian PR Card
8. My Work ID
9. My passport data page

Please note that we never paid any tuition fee. Only confirmation of acceptance fee. Also, your age and long gap year should not deter you from studying or applying. My younger sister is 27 and she’s going for a bachelors degree.

Just putting this here to encourage someone.!! Don’t give up!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eboski(m): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
zubizareta:

I am exactly in your shoes. Offered admission to study Occupational health and safety management.
I will be looking forward to responses to this. However, due to their cheaper tuition fees, I am willing to take the risk and give it a chance even though the school doesn't offer program that offers PGWP after studies.
I currently got a visit visa, even though I am married I intend to go alone to make it easier for me to sort myself before sending for my family.
Finally, another route is after the completion of the CCEC program, u can get another short course and that will qualify you for a PGWP.

Would like to share more ideas with you if you don't mind. I have sent you a mail.

Check your mail I responded to your mail , chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eboski(m): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
zubizareta:

I am exactly in your shoes. Offered admission to study Occupational health and safety management.
I will be looking forward to responses to this. However, due to their cheaper tuition fees, I am willing to take the risk and give it a chance even though the school doesn't offer program that offers PGWP after studies.
I currently got a visit visa, even though I am married I intend to go alone to make it easier for me to sort myself before sending for my family.
Finally, another route is after the completion of the CCEC program, u can get another short course and that will qualify you for a PGWP.

Would like to share more ideas with you if you don't mind. I have sent you a mail.

Check your mail for my WhatsApp number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hommiekr(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
GUDOSA:
Go to .. ngnrates.com/GUDOSA.. or Cad section.. scroll down with Opera nd findout for ur self.. I have been there since 2yrs.. nd I am one of the BEST EXCHANGER on the Platform.. with my post everywhere on the Platform.. there are no issues with me pls... I also Giv advise to intending Students.. Hu wish to travel to CANADA.. CALL ME or write me.. GUDOSA +2348158659847 only... I am always available to serve u Betta..

You did not reply the person that says he wants face to face transaction

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
GUDOSA:
Oga Du the Exchange d way u want, afterall ur Money is still with U.. u shoulɗ have Called me, or written me to knw hw my business works... Instead u are insulting me ... U people want to tell me Dat.. u can. No longer Du what is Right again in this COUNTRY ..
This one nor follow. You were asked a simple question not insulted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Pls I need an urgent reply on dis
Republic001:
Guys pls is dis possible I have been offered admission by Goergian College and have paid a deposit of 2500 Cad..I would like to change my course frm the course offered research Analyst to Business management to be able to convince the VO about my career progression cos I work as a supervisor in one of my father's cement Depot!. Pls how do I go about this, would I submit a new application or email the school about the development.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
zeb04:
Guys I have submitted my visa application ( close work permit). last night, I got a message from Ministry de l'immigration de la francisation et de l'integration, basically welcoming me and asking me to register for free French courses online to facilitate integration OR register in an approved French school in Montreal

Is this a sign of Visa approval.....I want to start rejoicing.

Hello, are you heading to Montreal this Fall?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.