Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1225564 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Y'all just giving the gudos/a fellow more posts to his name, so he can use it to build reputation on NL and scam others. Stop quoting him. Don't respond to him.

justwise, please see to this Gudos/a fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjam: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Good day Everyone!
I need your help ASAP.

Please, who knows the complete procedure for getting a Student's (a with spouse) Visa from Nigeria to Canada?

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tohmee07: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Good day everyone. My husband and I applied for Canada visitor visa Nov 2020. I did the whole application. Two days ago I received a mail from immigration that my husband was not sincere about his response to if he has been denied a visa by Canada or another country. The truth is he applied for a us visa long before we were married and i didn’t know about it: Like I said earlier I filled the application form for him which I unintentionally denied he was refused any visa. But now I am to reply immigration within 10days to explain. Please any help on how I can reply?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by rahmeekadigz(f): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ok,replied
joefit4gur:

Hi there! Could you please respond to my email?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by rahmeekadigz(f): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
I worked as an admin assistant during my nysc and also presently at my dad's company,so I just wrote in my SOP that I was going to gain more knowledge and experience in business to be able to take over family business that's why I'm choosing to study business administration.

Madukachase:
good afternoon. i will need your help pls. i first defree is in political science, and am going for a pgd in international buisness management. how to i link my first degree with my intended program? and please can i see you sop without your persoonal details? i will greatly appreciate that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blessedbest: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Please house, is it possible to do biometrics and medicals before one applies for visa?
If it is, please how do I go about it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
blessedbest:
Please house, is it possible to do biometrics and medicals before one applies for visa?
If it is, please how do I go about it?
You can do upfront medical before applying. But you can only do biometrics after you submit your application and received the biometric collection letter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Madukachase: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
okay, thank you for the reply.
rahmeekadigz:
I worked as an admin assistant during my nysc and also presently at my dad's company,so I just wrote in my SOP that I was going to gain more knowledge and experience in business to be able to take over family business that's why I'm choosing to study business administration.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ItzRay(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hello, good day.

Humber College's Tuition deposit is the full first semester school fees.
I don't know about Durham. Thanks.

CindyByFine:
Please house, asking for a friend.

How much is Durham and Humber College Tuition Deposit fees?

Will appreciate a response, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cutiemirror: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Soraco57:
morning, pls i want to pay tution to seneca college , pls which way is the easiest and fastest to get the money across to the sch
Please when did you apply for admission and how much is the tuition deposit
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olugbemi1(f): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Yeah i understand thanks so much for your concern and ur swt response

joefit4gur:

Do ATIP if you want. And use the link I provided if you want. Both work but I cannot say about the duration for ATIP. I personally have used the link I provided twice for my two refusals, and I received notes in exactly 30 days. I have someone who did his via ATIP and the 30 day period don pass, nothing yet.

I don't own the website, and you shouldn't deny people who can afford it a less stressful means to get their notes.

Good luck to everyone!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tolyem(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
@Bamz555

Thank you so much.
I used a fresh email account and I was able to book for passport submission yesterday night.

However, I will like to know if there is anyone attending Lethbridge College or University of Lethbridge for Sept 2023.... I want to ask if my Son could apartment with a roommate.

Thanks

Bamz555:

Reset ur password. Or register a new acct with a diff email.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CindyByFine(f): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
ItzRay:
Hello, good day.

Humber College's Tuition deposit is the full first semester school fees.
I don't know about Durham. Thanks.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olugbemi1(f): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
The link is not going 🥺

Olugbemi1:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
jaydave:

Guy just fvvkn shut up , you are one of those numerous scammers on here …. NO ONE SHOULD TRANSACT BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON IF HE DOESNT AGREE TO MEET YOU PHYSICALLY. Don’t fall for cheap scam flyin on NL
definitely a scam lol I have asked for physical locations but he no gree talk.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Beaudame: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hi everyone Good evening,

Please I want to know how a gift deed is done in Nigeria. A sample will be helpful.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bernice123456: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bamz555:

Reset ur password. Or register a new acct with a diff email.

Please which portal did you use to fill your family application. I don't know how to use the GCKey portal.
Do I have to Marge the imm5257b forms?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by megastu(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
30m + 18k CAD is almost 100k CAD. Why won't they give you the Visa? The truth is Canada is bleeding right now. They need applicants that have the funds to come in. They will approve you fast, just ensure the funds truly belong to you.
ItzRay:
Hello, congratulations on your ppr.
I sent you an email request, please kindly check your email and respond...thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bamz:

Please quote properly abeg. This is Bamz.
😂😂
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Edmondvic: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hello, I’m planning to start my study permit process for my self and visitor visa for my wife and baby. I have paid a tuition deposit of $10k and a closing balance of 11m which is equivalent to $30k.
Please, do you think this will be enough for proof of fund or am I eligible to start the application with my family?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hello fam

If someone misses his biometrics deadline does the person need to pay for a new application fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bernice123456:

Please which portal did you use to fill your family application. I don't know how to use the GCKey portal.
Do I have to Marge the imm5257b forms?
I used GCKey. It’s simple bt can be complicated if u not careful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Edmondvic:
Hello, I’m planning to start my study permit process for my self and visitor visa for my wife and baby. I have paid a tuition deposit of $10k and a closing balance of 11m which is equivalent to $30k.
Please, do you think this will be enough for proof of fund or am I eligible to start the application with my family?
Pls I strongly advice u apply for Spouse Open Work Permit (SOWP) for ur spouse, not visit visa.
To determine if it will be enough, what’s d duration of ur program nd how much is tuition fee?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tohmee07:
Good day everyone. My husband and I applied for Canada visitor visa Nov 2020. I did the whole application. Two days ago I received a mail from immigration that my husband was not sincere about his response to if he has been denied a visa by Canada or another country. The truth is he applied for a us visa long before we were married and i didn’t know about it: Like I said earlier I filled the application form for him which I unintentionally denied he was refused any visa. But now I am to reply immigration within 10days to explain. Please any help on how I can reply?
What u need to do is tell d truth. But I don’t see how u gonna explain u submitted the application without ur spouse knowledge or consent. Just state that it was an honest omission nd mistake plus u didn’t think it would matter because it happened a long time ago even before u got married to him plus it was just a refusal without any prejudice (or did he do anything fraudulent to warrant d refusal?). Apologies and promise next time u will be more diligent and careful.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lovexchi: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sunkeke:
hi I am currently in Canada and work In an immigration consulting firm that can help you. Allison Jones Consulting Inc. look it up and if you need further help send me a message.

Please I just submitted my application and found out I made an error, instead of graduate certificate I choose bachelor's degree please is there a way I can write to them 😞
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Peacefulpeace23: 9:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Peacefulpeace23:

Thank you.

Pls I plan to submit to Lagos where I did biometrics so I won't pay transmission fee.

Is it the same account I will pay SMS fee and courier fee? If yes, please which account?

Thanks thanks thanks

Someone should please help with this

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lamlohlah: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mindflayer213:

Good day, how are you doing? Please is it possible for us to connect via email? Or WhatsApp? Thank you!

Yes you can
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Peacefulpeace23:

Someone should please help with this

Thanks

If you are paying any VFS fees, please pay via bank transfer to the below account:

Bank account name: CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT

Bank name: Sterling Bank

Account number: 0065165839

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olugbemi1(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hello everyone,
please help me out, cos some ppl are saying that I don't need GCMS before I can reapply cos the reason was stated on my refused letter🥺 while some are saying I needs it, I don't know what to do again. And secondly do I need to pay all my school fees or half of it before submitting my Visa Application cos I only paid for the school deposit only. I will be waiting patiently for your response.

Thanks.

Olugbemi1:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.