Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1239970 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaiyeola007: 7:12pm On May 10, 2023
Good evening guys.

I have been a silent reader here over the years, and I want to share my testimony from all ideas I have gotten here. Self- sponsored application going for a one year program.

Upfront medicals done: March 27th
Application submitted: April 22nd
Biometrics: April 27th
Medicals Passed: May 9th
Correspondence Letter: May 9th
Passport Request: May 9th

Documents submitted
All imm forms
Bank statement of up to 12M
First semester tuition fully paid
Business certificate
Receipts from business
Landed properties documents
Statement of purpose
Birth certificate
NySC discharge certificate
Professional certifications
Parents marriage certificate
Pictures with families.

Please let’s keep this page active and help ourselves by sharing our success stories as it could motivate people too as well. Canada is big enough to accommodate everyone.

I have been on this thread asking questions for my friends that applied and this thread has never disappointed.

I wish everyone expecting their response success and good news. May our expectations not be cut short.

Peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2023
UtchayPro:
Hi fam, please what is fastest duration for getting a police clearance certificate? Can it be gotten in a space of one day, for example, I just came across an application I need to make but sadly the deadline is in about 5 days.

Please does anyone know how to go about applying for one? If you have a contact there kindly let me know as well. I appreciate it! Thank you so much in anticipation.

If you are applying for a study permit, you do not need police clearance.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emryyy: 7:23pm On May 10, 2023
Hello house please if I get a medical request how do I sent my medical result to ircc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by finest0007(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2023
I hope this is the right place to ask. What's the easiest way to get a used laptop and phone for a student that just arrived. Location is Ontario. No debit cards yet, just cash.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RafiatD: 7:34pm On May 10, 2023
Congratulations.....
jaiyeola007:
Good evening guys.

I have been a silent reader here over the years, and I want to share my testimony from all ideas I have gotten here. Self- sponsored application going for a one year program.

Documents submitted
All imm forms
Business certificate
Receipts from business
Statement of purpose
Birth certificate
Pictures with families.

Please let’s keep this page active and help ourselves by sharing our success stories as it could motivate people too as well. Canada is big enough to accommodate everyone.

I have been on this thread asking questions for my friends that applied and this thread has never disappointed.

I wish everyone expecting their response success and good news. May our expectations not be cut short.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emryyy: 7:47pm On May 10, 2023
please i need urgent response 🙏if I get a medical request how do I sent my medical result to ircc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 7:47pm On May 10, 2023
charlesoz19:
Lol thanks for your concern so far. Can we work something together? Especially on the part of SOP.

If u want
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zino89: 7:47pm On May 10, 2023
Good evening please I’m an ND holder and I want to apply I’m married with two kids…should I go for diploma or bsc ? Is bsc and nd same tuition fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2023
I submitted my study permit application on May 2nd with upfront medical. I had done bvl last year with a previous application.
My portal was updated with Medical passed this evening. What sign is this with regards to ppr dropping??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 8:16pm On May 10, 2023
finest0007:
I hope this is the right place to ask. What's the easiest way to get a used laptop and phone for a student that just arrived. Location is Ontario. No debit cards yet, just cash.
You can try kijiji and Facebook marketplace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OLAN2015: 8:16pm On May 10, 2023
jaiyeola007:
Good evening guys.

Documents submitted
All imm forms
Business certificate
Receipts from business
Statement of purpose
Birth certificate
Pictures with families.

Peace.
Congrats again. How much is the total tuition for your 1year program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OLAN2015: 8:18pm On May 10, 2023
zubizareta:
I submitted my study permit application on May 2nd with upfront medical. I had done bvl last year with a previous application.
My portal was updated with Medical passed this evening. What sign is this with regards to ppr dropping??
It seems final decision usually come after passing medicals based on what I have observed so far.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EyinjuGod(f): 8:22pm On May 10, 2023
Gydion:
Hello guys,

Is there anyone who used the new portal of recent and got a positive decision?

I used the new portal and got a positive feedback
Why did you ask?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by UtchayPro(f): 8:29pm On May 10, 2023
kobobay:

If you are applying for a study permit, you do not need police clearance.

No I need it for another application. Not canada ish at all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 8:34pm On May 10, 2023
CanadaQueen:
Hi guys,

1. Please does anyone know a competent lawyer that can write letter to IRCC to contest a refusal?

2. Does anyone know who can do a NOTARIZED affidavit of return

Kindly help. Thanks y'all

Go to any high Court and notarize ur affidavit of return. It is N500. Do not ask them how much it is if not they will cheat you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 8:40pm On May 10, 2023
PutinDBomb:

Guys don't believe this woman's PPR. There's 100% chance it's fake like many PPR Makano fake account have posted here

Is it because people he's collecting money from and still giving them refusal are not coming out to say it? You are a marketer and we don't permit that here

@Justwise review this man's/woman's account

In just one post, she mention the thief she's marketing 12 times. You don't need lenses to know she's an accomplice

@Justwise check the date of her testimony and date on the ppr screenshot and how many times she mentioned the theif she's advertising

I can post like 6 PPR screenshots now and I can assure you, none of them have been posted on Nairaland before

This guy 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2023
Emryyy:
Hello house please if I get a medical request how do I sent my medical result to ircc

Send your emedical sheet via webform and email. Send to at least 5 visa offices - Nairobi, Ottawa, London, Beijing, Lagos and Manila.
That was what I did when I got a medical request. Someone (Bobomaigida) adviced me to do that and I did...it worked.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 8:47pm On May 10, 2023
Zumis:
Gurus in the house,

This is the message,I got from my agent today.
This is my first time of applying to any country.
Thank you for your interest in coming to Canada. I have reviewed your temporary resident visa
(visitor visa) application and supporting documentation to assess whether you meet the
requirements for a visitor visa (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/
services/visit-canada/eligibility.html). This includes assessing whether you are coming to Canada
temporarily for the reason(s) you describe in your application. I have determined that your
application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
(IRPA) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/index.html) and Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations (IRPR) (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/sor-2002-227/
index.html). I am refusing your application.
• Your application indicates that you have a debt to the crown. Please contact
IRCC.FINDebtstotheCrown-DettesalaCouronneFIN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for payment prior to new application

What does debt to the crown mean?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 8:50pm On May 10, 2023
Pls guys, I was refused study permit in March because of insufficient funds and asset.

So, now I want to reapply because my studies if for Fall, this year which will start by August.
I got admitted into University of Windsor for a two year program.

Tuition Fee for the two years is $41,500
I made tuition deposit of $4,000
I have N12,68,350 in my account out of which my uncle gave me N7,500,000 and has done gift of deed for it.
I have guaranteed investment of N10,000,000.

Firstly, do I need to proof my uncle's source of income like uploading his work ID, employment letter and payslip or is the gift of deed and the fund transfer receipt all I need to show?

Please someone should respond to this..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SLOVFO(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2023
Good evening good people, I have received so much help from this forum and I am very appreciative of that.
I recently got a Port Of Entry Introduction Letter from IRCC and one of the documents I was told to bring is "proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Canada." in order for me to get my study permit. Please who knows what that means? I am bringing a bank statement of account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 8:53pm On May 10, 2023
Pls guys, I was refused study permit in March because of insufficient funds and asset.

So, now I want to reapply because my studies if for Fall, this year which will start by August.
I got admitted into University of Windsor for a two year program.

Tuition Fee for the two years is $41,500
I made tuition deposit of $4,000
I have N12,68,350 in my account out of which my uncle gave me N7,500,000 and has done gift of deed for it.
I have guaranteed investment of N10,000,000.

Firstly, is this fund enough for my studies and also,do I need to proof my uncle's source of income like uploading his work ID, employment letter and payslip or is the gift of deed and the fund transfer receipt all I need to show?

Please someone should respond t
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 8:53pm On May 10, 2023
CindyByFine:
My cousin rescheduled his Medicals from today to 10th May by chance as it was remaining 1 slot according to them and they mentioned that they had space for 16th, 17th and 18th May.

If you're given a medical date for June 1 can one pay 3 days before or it has to be paid now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2023
zubizareta:

I made this post an hour ago and just few mins ago, my PPR dropped. First time study permit applicant. Did it my self.
Applied for visit visa last Oct 2022, ppr dropped April 19th. Just collected my passport 3 days ago.

Submitted my Study permit application May 2, 2023. PPR dropped tonight.

What God cannot do doesn't exist. Special thanks to everyone that has contributed on this thread. You all made it happen.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 9:18pm On May 10, 2023
Kalclinton:
Hello everyone
Please i need help because I'm going mad here and i don't know what to do again
My application was recently rejected even with all the documents i provided including an account statement holding up to 18million in it even though the account was a companies account where i work and not related to my family.
I will attache the Image of the response i got and i really hope someone could help advise me because they didn't specify why i couldn't be given the visa
And i want to reapply
Please help I'm open to ideas
What to do and what not that could aid my application

Were you refused visa to other countries in the past?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bimbie06: 9:23pm On May 10, 2023
zubizareta:

I made this post an hour ago and just few mins ago, my PPR dropped. First time study permit applicant. Did it my self.
Applied for visit visa last Oct 2022, ppr dropped April 19th. Just collected my passport 3 days ago.

What God cannot do doesn't exist. Special thanks to everyone that has contributed on this thread. You all made it happen.
congratulations. pls when did your eligibility start. and did you receive a mail that a message is waiting for you on your portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ndubisi12: 9:31pm On May 10, 2023
zubizareta:

congratulations and am next to testify in Jesus name amen because what God can not do does not exist

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OLAN2015: 9:32pm On May 10, 2023
Winnerpoks:

Were you refused visa to other countries in the past?
Happy 4u. Big congrats. Which course of study and university are you going to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gydion(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2023
zubizareta:

Congratulations bro... Did you use new or old portal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.