Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219229 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ademma2022: 2:15am On Jul 23, 2023
Good morning house, when is the best time to apply for May 2024 entry date study visa to Canada?
Also is it advisable I say I will stay with my friend in Canada while I study?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 4:00am On Jul 23, 2023
Fredba:
Good morning house
Please can I still address a left out lump sums in my application which has been submitted already using webforms? It was deposited by my sister's to my mom acct 1m and 800k. She also has normal 500k deposited twice and 600k, multiple 100 200 n 300 k

She's a business woman
What do I do??

Unfortunately you can't. Application has been submitted already. So be hopeful and pray
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by theoldG: 4:43am On Jul 23, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Congratulations
Can I send you a PM. I need a review of my SOP urgently. Don't mind paying for the time taken. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by faithee01: 5:46am On Jul 23, 2023
Anyone going to Brandon For Sept 1st resumption...pls let me know
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Johnvibe: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2023
allbestkaima:
Is there any Saskatchewan Telegram or WhatsApp group.

Please can the admin add me?

Me too please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samoj89: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2023
Ultimaate:

Complete a month

Can you share the link you used?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lyndaoyewole(f): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2023
from
Thanks for your cooperation

Majdi Al Aridi
GM-Egyptair GSA
Office: +2349034444443- +2349035555553
email: abuja_to@egyptair.com
URL: www.egyptair.com

zubizareta:

You got this information from someone that recently traveled or from customer care??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2023
theoldG:

Can I send you a PM. I need a review of my SOP urgently. Don't mind paying for the time taken. Thanks

You can send an email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2023
Well I don't think it will count since you have submitted your application, but mind you there's no crime in trying you can explain through webform.

What God can not do does not exist!!!!

Fredba:
Good morning house
Please can I still address a left out lump sums in my application which has been submitted already using webforms? It was deposited by my sister's to my mom acct 1m and 800k. She also has normal 500k deposited twice and 600k, multiple 100 200 n 300 k

She's a business woman
What do I do??

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Homoluabi1: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Experts in the house please I need your help. This is my second denial.
After reviewing the GCMS notes of the first denial, I believe I took time in my new application to address the concerns raised in the first one, however I was still denied. Please house help me out, what am I missing?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2023
Homoluabi1:
Experts in the house please I need your help. This is my second denial.
After reviewing the GCMS notes of the first denial, I believe I took time in my new application to address the concerns raised in the first one, however I was still denied. Please house help me out, what am I missing?

The GCMS clearly pointed out two areas of reasons of denial.
First you said you were working in your family company and there was no CAC to see the proprietors to ascertain that.
Apparently, the funds were enough but they weren't satisfied the money was yours as you didn't show payslips for them to confirm if you would have been able to amass such amount of money from your job.

Secondly, they had issues with your purpose of travel as you probably didn't explain convincingly why the Business Analysis will be useful to your current job as a business development manager despite having a degree in business management.

I can deduce the fault is from SOP as you provided insufficient supporting documents and the sop didn't show the career progression convincingly to the VO.

Having said all this, what exactly did you do differently in the second application/SOP??

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Homoluabi1: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2023
[quote author=zubizareta post=124599341]
Thank you for your response.
In the 2nd application the CAC was submitted, The purpose of the course was explained better, payslips were submitted… and this was the GCMS note for the second denial…

My major concern here is where it’s stated that “Bank statement from Polaris bank is inconsistent and unusual with other similar bank statements”
Please I need help on what to do cause I got the statement from Polaris bank.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2023
[quote author=Homoluabi1 post=124599564][/quote]

After the first submission, did you move out funds and have to bring in back funds again before submission of second application? That could explain the inconsistencies.

Even in this second application, they still had issues with your home and economic ties as well as your purpose of travel. So the SOP needs to be worked on.

That statement of acct, think the movements of money wasn't consistent to them and assuring the money there will be available for your study
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lyndaoyewole(f): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2023
so sorry about your denial. for me if its not firstbank, uba, gtco, access or zenith bank. i will avoid. but different people have different grace. someone here used his fbnquest mutual fund account & was approved. let me categorically state here, fbnquest is a very popular financial verifiable institution in Nigeria, even bigger than most mfbs. alot of financial portfolio managers are bigger than mfbs or some small mushroom banks. grace is important too

[quote author=Homoluabi1 post=124599564][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Agbeni33: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2023
Hello everyone. Please I need help. I'm more familiar with the express entry and USA study route.

Please I need someone to help me out by summarizing the whole process for me. How would I start the process?

I have read page 1 of this thread but I am not too clear about the whole process.

Please someone should tell me how the process works. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ZeeAngelus: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2023
Page 1 is self explanatory..what specific info do u require clarity on?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hadduni(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2023
Good morning all, I am currently applying for student permit and sowp.
I am currently being sponsored by my employer who gave me the company bank statement with a cumulative of 506 million and bal of 50million.
My employer also paid 9 million to my account and paid 3milliom to my spouse account.
Is this enough pof without issues from the vo?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hadduni(f): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2023
smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2023
Agbeni33:
Hello everyone. Please I need help. I'm more familiar with the express entry and USA study route.

Please I need someone to help me out by summarizing the whole process for me. How would I start the process?

I have read page 1 of this thread but I am not too clear about the whole process.

Please someone should tell me how the process works. Thanks

Since you have read page 1 and other pages, it will be better you ask specific question so different ppl can share from their experience. Will be difficult for one to find an answer to what you are asking here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KingCassy(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2023
Hello guys pls what does it mean to be waitlisted on constoga portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quadtunji: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2023
KingCassy:

The response some months ago when I asked attached

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KingCassy(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2023
quadtunji:

The response some months ago when I asked attached

Ok thanks alot… but where you later admitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quadtunji: 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
KingCassy:

Ok thanks alot… but where you later admitted

I got admission. Currently putting my papers together.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
hadduni:
Good morning all, I am currently applying for student permit and sowp.
I am currently being sponsored by my employer who gave me the company bank statement with a cumulative of 506 million and bal of 50million.
My employer also paid 9 million to my account and paid 3milliom to my spouse account.
Is this enough pof without issues from the vo?

Hi,

Using corporate account is very difficult though not impossible. First thing you have to determine, the total cost of your programme and the living expenses, that will give an idea of what you require in term s of finance.
The 12m you have received from the company will sadly not be enough with the recent devaluation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KingCassy(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
quadtunji:

I got admission. Currently putting my papers together.

Ok best of luck….
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hadduni(f): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bobomaigida:

Hi,

Using corporate account is very difficult though not impossible. First thing you have to determine, the total cost of your programme and the living expenses, that will give an idea of what you require in term s of finance.
The 12m you have received from the company will sadly not be enough with the recent devaluation.

The cost of my program for the first year is 10580 and the expenses is 14000
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chrisomila: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
toeyeen:
Hello guys, I finally got my PPR, I have been a silent observer of this wonderful forum, I have been actively following the thread since 2020 but at that time I didn’t have enough resources to follow through with the study visa application.

In 2022, I applied to the University of Calgary to pursue a master's degree in software engineering, Unfortunately, I didn’t get picked because of my first degree, you need to have some prerequisite courses which I didn’t have because I studied petroleum engineering but I got offered a master in geomatics engineering which to me was a win-win since I didn’t want my 120 CAD (application fee to waste).

Fast forward to this year I was already considering the United Kingdom because my letter acceptance didn’t come fast but as God will have it I didn’t get my admission on time event at the moment I typed this message I still haven’t received admission to both schools. Calgary did not get back to me with my letter of acceptance until May 2023.

After I received my admission letter, I also got a message that my acceptance fee of 500 CAD must be paid on or before 30 days of receiving the notification. I paid the fee and that was the only money I paid for school, no first-semester fee, or full tuition deposit. I planned out the document I was going to submit and I knew the part to work on was my home ties to Nigeria since I am not married.

I am a first-time applicant.

Timeline for my application

- Application Submission was on May 23rd, 2023
- Biometrics was done on May 26th, 2023
- Medical Request came on June 2nd, 2023
- Medical Done on June 20th, 2023
- Medical Passed on June 27th, 2023
- PPR June 28th, 2023

Documents Submitted

- SOP (too detailed, Explained all my finances)
- Passport Bio-data page
- Family Tree
- Affidavit of common-law (Since I am not married)
- Pictures with my common-law partner
- Rent with my common-law (living together for 2 years)
- Landed Properties (Pictures and documents)
- Non-Profit Organization (Active member with evidence to my profile on the website)
- Affidavit of one and same person
- Recommendation letter from my past employer
- Payslip for 3 months (Salary of 1,320,000)
- Work ID Card
- Letter of sponsorship from my company
- Pictures with my dogs
- BCS Membership certificate
- Resume
- Reference Letter from my Bank
- Statement of account (A lump sum of 20 million was paid in 3 days before printing the statement for school fees from my company)
- Pension Plan
- Bamboo Investment account

To anyone reading this and expecting their PPR, yours is next IJN. I also want to mention I have no travel experience in fact I was denied America Visa last year which I also stated in my application. There is no same application just find a way to say your truth and provide all the basic funds.

Anyone going to Calgary please send me a private message so we can connect.

I appreciate everyone that has been active on this platform sharing their experience and thoughts with us, just know that all you do will be rewarded.
hello please can I dm you ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by peetayo: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Hi guys, pls how save is mytrip.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quadtunji: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
KingCassy:

Note that due to update delay on their website, it's always best to check program availability on the student application portal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Queencyco: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2023
Thank you so much. So they can enter Canada without doing the medicals? Because I've gotten my own request.

AskGod07:

Queen the children below 14 can’t do biometric in Canada and as per medical report, IRCC will request for their medical when need arise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.