Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1214038 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ebite2000: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thank you so much. I submitted the requested documents on the 27th of last month via my account and not through webform as it was clearly stated. As at last week, it signalled it has been received. But in still waiting for a reply.
Gigdraft:
Hi Ebite2000,

There's nothing to worry about. It's absolutely normal. Your supporting documents will be updated eventually. As a matter of fact, I would like to congratulate you in advance.

If I might ask you, how long ago did you submit the webform?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Akum1: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'll advise you do a new one and resend to them based on this request to prevent any delay.

adeyinkaadetunj:
Please kindly advise:

My 1st application was refused on 30 march 2022 and I replied on 27 April 2022. Eligible review of my second application started since July 5th. But today I received a letter to go for another medical exam. I have done medical exam during my first application that was refused and it was pass and still valid.

Can I send the hard copy of last medical I did to IRCC through webform or I should go and do another one.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Did you understand his post well before dishing out this advise?

Cos if you did, you wont have advised he does a New Medical Examination when his present Medical Examination result is still Valid.. Please make sure you read to understand an applicant's query before dropping a reply so the said person won't be misled..

adeyinkaadetunj ,One can only do another Medicals if the current one isn't Valid... But if its still valid, just upload your E-Medical sheet via webform or email..

Peace

Akum1:

I'll advise you do a new one and resend to them based on this request to prevent any delay.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hafeez6948: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good day Everyone and congrats to all PPR recipients. Please For applicants that have been waiting for more than 5 months and have missed first intake due to ircc delay. Based on experience, is it possible to also miss the deffered intake as well again or Ircc still have a bit of conscience. I am a March 3rd Applicant by the way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pumpernickle: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
application since 23rd november 2021 till today no response i'm honestly exhausted. Mps not responding and all i get is the application in processing or under active review messages

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
The bolded is wrong..

I personally have applicants under my watch whose applications were delayed for months, they kept sending IRCC multiple mails daily and 90% of them got Positive final decision from IRCC and some are in Canada now..

I would have mentioned them here, but I wont for privacy reasons...

Its never stated on IRCC website that too much of mails will lead to refusal..

I am not saying you should go and fight your agent though, I just gave my own advise based on the experience with my applicants.

Peace
Funmilayoo:
Good day everyone. Please I need help, I applied for my student visa on February 10, 2022, and did biometrics on February 15, using an immigration consultant. Around May I asked for a screenshot of my profile page cos I don’t have access to my page, I noticed my background check and eligibility have started, I did another upfront medical on June 10, 2022, cos the one I did last year has expired.
I sent emails and also raised a webform to Nairobi to get an update on my application, I got a reply that they can't give me an update since I'm using a representative. I got back to my consultant and he said sending mails to the embassy can complicate my application.
I just want to know how true this is.
I had to defer from May to September, September is almost here and no PPR yet. Please any advice given will be appreciated cos I don’t know what to do again. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hello pumpernickel

Did you contact all the MPs in your province, at least 1 of them will reply. Also, hope you were not rude in the content of your mails to the MPs, cos they are not in any way responsible in the delay of your application, and also they are not even supposed to attend to you since you are not yet in Canada or a resident of their province , its only the "So nice" MPs that reply to applicants outside of Canada, since you will be a prospective resident of their province.

So in your next mails to all the MPs in your proposed province, make sure You are extra nice and friendly in your write-up.

Also keep bombarding IRCC with mails until you get an update, your application is almost a year, so you have every right to do so..

Peace
pumpernickel:
application since 23rd november 2021 till today no response i'm honestly exhausted. Mps not responding and all i get is the application in processing or under active review messages

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
You welcome Big man

Peace
WiZiggy:
Thank you so much for your reply sir, I appreciate you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pumpernickle: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
makano:
Hello pumpernickel

Did you contact all the MPs in your province, at least 1 of them will reply. Also, hope you were not rude in the content of your mails to the MPs, cos they are not in any way responsible in the delay of your application, and also they are not even supposed to attend to you since you are not yet in Canada or a resident of their province , its only the "So nice" MPs that reply to applicants outside of Canada, since you will be a prospective resident of their province.

So in your next mails to all the MPs in your proposed province, make sure You are extra nice and friendly in your write-up.

Also keep bombarding IRCC with mails until you get an update, your application is almost a year, so you have every right to do so..

Peace

Yes thank you for your response. I did in fact contact all the mps and the ones that responded said they can't assist me because i'm not in their province yet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tadewuyi206: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good evening guys, I got BVL this morning but no further updates. I am worried as most times PPR comes with the BVL.

What can I do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ebite2000:
Thank you so much. I submitted the requested documents on the 27th of last month via my account and not through webform as it was clearly stated. As at last week, it signalled it has been received. But in still waiting for a reply.
Hi Ebite2000,

There won't be a reply. Just a final decision, which I believe will be in your favour. *Smiling Face*

Can't wait to celebrate with you!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Trailblazer21: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tadewuyi206:
Good evening guys, I got BVL this morning but no further updates. I am worried as most times PPR comes with the BVL.

What can I do?

Mehnn this is my situation also. BVL came July 29th after medical request letter (done and updated passed 25th July ). For most applications BVL comes same time as PPR I don’t know why IRCC wants to torture us.

It’ll end in praise

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pumpernickle: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
just noticed another ghost update on my application. hopefully a positive decision follows soon.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tadewuyi206: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
It is so annoying, just made my day unproductive because I was expecting the other mail. Hopefully it will be PPR.
Trailblazer21:

Mehnn this is my situation also. BVL came July 29th after medical request letter (done and updated passed 25th July ). For most applications BVL comes same time as PPR I don’t know why IRCC wants to torture us.

It’ll end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mystique01: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
I just got my PPR �
Will post timeline soon.

Please where and how do i send my passport?

I'm in lagos.

43 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
I will definitely do that now, Thank you so much.

Trailblazer21:

Send the e-medical sheet to the following emails and also raise a web form to Nairobi, it will be updated. Same thing happened to my application, and I sent it to them and they updated it. April 25th applicant.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca

NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Hoping to hear your success story soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thany you so much, I will do that.

makano:
Hello adeyinkaadetun

This shows your application is on the route of approval.

If your Medical examination is still within a year, then you will just have to send your E-medical sheet via Webform and Email.. In your mail, state that you have initially done an upfront Medical and attach is the E-Medical sheet given you in the clinic, so you don't need to do another one..

But if your Medical Examination is beyond 12 months, then you will have to do another one..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by yeleola: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
God has finally done it for me. My PPR finally landed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am January 15th applicant.

Timeline :
Self sponsored + Co-Sponsor

Application submission : Jan 15th 2022
Upfront medical update : Feb 22,2022
Eligibility review : June 27,2022
PPR & BVL : August 2, 2022.

My prayer to all PPR hopefuls is that God in his mercy will remember everyone. A big thanks to everyone in this one big family. Meanwhile, how do I go about sending my passport for stamping? Especially the cost. Anyone with recent experience regarding this should help out.

60 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thanks for the response.
2pretty4u:

I don't have any contact, didn't use it for my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
I have sent mails, raise webform and attached my valid E-medical sheet which I did at qlink clinic on the 14th October 2021, please do you have an ideal when they will respond to my mail and update my medical exam?

Trailblazer21:

Send the e-medical sheet to the following emails and also raise a web form to Nairobi, it will be updated. Same thing happened to my application, and I sent it to them and they updated it. April 25th applicant.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

nrobi-im-document@international.gc.ca

NROBIIMDocument@international.gc.ca

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Hoping to hear your success story soon.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Chrxs:
Hello everyone,
My wife got an admission for MBA, we have been advised that she apply alone for study visa as applying together as a dependent is usually not successful, but we have a baby of 7 months and it will not be easy traveling alone with the baby. Please has anyone had a similar situation, and how best can we proceed?
Secondly if she should apply alone with the baby , what kind of visa will the baby need and how do we apply for them both at the same time.
If they are successful when can I apply to join them on an open work visa and what are the chances of it been approved especially since we had earlier said I was not coming with them?
Please advise

Hello Chrxs,

Numerous factors can contribute to the success of an application, esp for a family application, like POF and home ties for you and your spouse. If she can meet her full tuition and have healthy inflows accumulating to sufficient sitting balance, the same applies to you, then a family application can be considered.

If the situation is different, it will help her application best if she applies with the baby. She can always apply for you once approved from outside or within Canada. If you wish to accompany her and then return to your economic endeavors in Nigeria, a VV will be a good choice. For a longer stay, opt for the SOWP. She can apply for a study permit or VV for the baby.

Another area to look at is how the baby will fair without interfering in her study. She can show a pre-booked daycare or any necessary arrangement on the ground for the care of the baby. Her DLI can guide her in this aspect.

Success is all I wish your Family!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Complete another IMM form with the correct information. Send it through the webform and email explaining the reasons for the updated IMM form. Write “URGENT” on top of your message.
Don’t panic; they know it is a common mistake that applicants make.
Ocool:
Gurus in the house, Please help o. I made two terrible mistakes and I found this thread while finding a solution.

I just submitted my study permit application together with my husband work permit. But after submitting, I discovered that I made the following mistakes:

1. I chose Male instead of Female for my gender in the IMM form for study permit.

2. The last alphabet I typed in my husband's middle name was wrong in his IMM form. I typed t instead of e. For example, let say his middle name is Husbande but I wrongly typed it as Husbandt.

Please gurus, what can I do to resolve these two issues?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
yeleola:
God has finally done it for me. My PPR finally landed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am January 15th applicant.

Timeline :

My prayer to all PPR hopefuls is that God in his mercy will remember everyone. A big thanks to everyone in this one big family. Meanwhile, how do I go about sending my passport for stamping? Especially the cost. Anyone with recent experience regarding this should help out.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bambam4life: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good afternoon all

My PPR has been granted since June (Timeline already given in Part 21). I'm scheduled to travel by August ending. However, my medicals will expire before I travel. I did another medical examination in June; after my PPR was granted and I sent the medical sheet to IRCC via webform since that June. Yet, it has not been updated on my portal and my Letter of Introduction still says the same thing.

What can I do, please? Can I be prevented from travelling because of this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Euegene100001: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
amila20042001:
it's in CAD
ok whats the cost in naira
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name

yeleola:

Timeline :

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

Mystique01:
I just got my PPR �
Will post timeline soon.

I'm in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by space01: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mystique01:
I just got my PPR �
Will post timeline soon.

I'm in lagos.

Congratulations , I know the joy an happiness.
Lord I trust in you as I hope and wait for my good news.
It is my turn
Mercy as been shown to me

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ibaka: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please can you tell me what to do so I can use my drivers licence in Canada?

Blavkmaann:
My country people, how una Dey, Today makes it exactly 1 year I pack my load and landed in Montreal Canada, it has been a long and fun ride!
Also last week I got my one yea visa extended from here and it took just 3 weeks to get approved and sent to me!

Part of me exploring the city (all work and no play naim turn shekau to militant)
I went in a Baecation (una sabi say I don get Canadian babe, e no Dey hard me) ha ha ha

I went to Niagara Falls Toronto!

I package the full gist for YouTube!

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAn6JQXvjRc

The God Wey run am for me from the very part 15 Wey I use comot, e never sleep! E still Dey run am for people!

Again if you’re coming to Montreal this Fall, just hit me up, I can pick you from the airport to ur hotel for free!

Please like, comment and subscribe!

I don go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Geerlings:
Hello please house can an applicant of 39years old working class use 2 sponsor's to submit application? First sponsor (brother in-law) in Nigeria with a dollar company account and the second sponsor in (Cousin In-law) Canada with RBC dollar personal account please I need a response to this coz is urgent

Hello Geerlings,

It is possible to use more than one sponsor, but it goes mostly well if they are 'direct' immediate family members like your parents and siblings. It helps show your family's economic strength.

Using others like in-laws will require you to go the extra mile to demonstrate the availability of funds even if their accounts are fat and healthy. This can be done in form of financial commitments and not just on a promissory note.

Areas like proving a genuine relationship with them, previous financial support, or commitment to your well-being should unfairly be shown. In all this, as a mature applicant, don't let any commitment funds coming from them make the bulk or whole of your sitting balance. If your account is not healthy, take your time to run the account accordingly. You should demonstrate strong economic establishment and stable income source(s) also.

Success is all I wish You!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by space01: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
yeleola:

Timeline :

Congratulations to you and family.

This our God is sooo good and great.

As I await mine feb 4 applicant, I still can’t stop praising and recognizing his awesomeness.

Faithful Father you are awesome.

Am next in-line for a miracle.
Glory to your name

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.