Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220343 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fendy34(f): 5:53am On Sep 02, 2022
hayqinsbFX:
Apparently it's the sms charge I didn't add and the return envelope

Hello, please how long did it take for them to return your file after you found out that vfs didn’t sign the package so that you could re- attach the payment and did you pay for 2 way courier initially?

Many thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrlycan: 5:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Please who has a slot for Qlife, I will be a good boy ooo. Anybody with a slot. Please respond.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2022
bullstriker:
Yes, if you have at least a 2.1 and will write the SoP.
Yes I have, will email you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 7:10am On Sep 02, 2022
Please how many year PGWP can I get with 16months program? And would that be enough to convert to PR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrlycan: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2022
3yr Work permit

Ojb555666:
Please how many year PGWP can I get with 16months program? And would that be enough to convert to PR?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Horlar4th(m): 7:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Hello
Please I want to ask, can one do My Bank Statement one or two weeks ahead before the final submission of my application on CIC. Or just days interval.
For someone hoping to submit application on the 15 or 20th of this month and now she wants to go do MBS today which is 2nd. Is it advisable?
Kindly advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benstephen9: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2022
I’m so grateful to God… I can’t believe I’m sharing my story..

It all started at October 2021, firstly I tried USA and I was denied without even knowing the reason. My application was handled by course mate in undergraduate here in Nigerian. He travelled to Canada last year and did his application and visa by himself… he is a genius sha…
He assured me I will get Canada that I should give it a try.. he helped me in all the processes without taken a fee that if my visa get approved I can appreciate him(there are good people)

So he helped me in my admission and I got admitted in to 2 different school. He wrote all my SOP for all my admission

On January 25th 2022 he submitted my visa after which I knew about naira land. So i noticed that we have to state our visa denial from reading the thread. I initially ignored it so I got information from this thread to send web form of which I sent by immediately.

Looongggggg wait
Order gcms note it says “recommend interview” some say it is a positive sign..

Lonnggg wait emailing Mp none replied me.

On. 17 August I got Bvl without decision.. I just gave up. I was depressed after all this long wait I will be denied (my mind telling me). My friend that did my application drafted a mail to send to them after 10 days of wait. On Monday 29th August I emailed them by 7:00am and by 11:30 am my ppr dropped.

Because of depression I travelled to stay with my parents so I got the good new with them(family is everything)

First time applicant
Submitted 25th January 2022
Medical pass 14 February 2022
Bvl 17th August
Ppr 29 August

Special thanks to my friend ikebobo and his brother Emeka(you guess are friends that can be called brothers) I didn’t pay any fee. The confidence and encouragement. And thanks to Nairaland Canada thread for your assistance I really appreciate

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2022
For the sake of your peace of mind, avoid lying to immigration at all cost. If they should find out about your paying yourself scheme, it will be hard to win their trust again. For example, they may ask you to upload a reference letter. What would you do then?

The question is why have you been out of work for so long? Or are you with another company now? Your explanation is not clear.

Guest911:

Yes, I'm no longer with the abroad company since 2021.
For example this month I got payment for a freelance project I did around 650k, and I've had similar payments like 300k, 200k, etc to my saving account.

Even though I registered my company in Feb 2021, I opened a corporate account only because I found out that it might be useful for this Canada travel.

My concern is for the home-ties because I don't have proof of activities in my corporate because it's still new. And I'm not a salaried worker.

Do you advise I take the long option of paying myself for 4 months and then apply? Or just apply with receipts of those freelance jobs to my savings account?

Any advice or suggestions thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sambless2013: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2022
Good morning house,

Please what is the right way to Defer admission, I already initiated parent of the first term school fees so I can post it on IRCC Web form but I still want to Defer
Till January.
My school is bowvalley college, Alberta

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2022
Wow,it ended in praise.Congratulations.

Benstephen9:

It all started at October 2021, firstly I tried USA and I was denied without even knowing the reason. My application was handled by course mate in undergraduate here in Nigerian. He travelled to Canada last year and did his application and visa by himself… he is a genius sha…
He assured me I will get Canada that I should give it a try.. he helped me in all the processes without taken a fee that if my visa get approved I can appreciate him(there are good people)

So he helped me in my admission and I got admitted in to 2 different school. He wrote all my SOP for all my admission

On January 25th 2022 he submitted my visa after which I knew about naira land. So i noticed that we have to state our visa denial from reading the thread. I initially ignored it so I got information from this thread to send web form of which I sent by immediately.

Looongggggg wait

On. 17 August I got Bvl without decision.. I just gave up. I was depressed after all this long wait I will be denied (my mind telling me). My friend that did my application drafted a mail to send to them after 10 days of wait. On Monday 29th August I emailed them by 7:00am and by 11:30 am my ppr dropped.

Because of depression I travelled to stay with my parents so I got the good new with them(family is everything)

First time applicant
Bvl 17th August
Ppr 29 August

Special thanks to my friend ikebobo and his brother Emeka(you guess are friends that can be called brothers) I didn’t pay any fee. The confidence and encouragement. And thanks to Nairaland Canada thread for your assistance I really appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftChordz: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2022
SoftChordz:
Good day house, greetings to everyone. I got admission to study project management in Canada, I got the admission. I for the email on 26 August and I'm supposed to start school on 6th September which I think the duration is so small for visa procession and procurement. Please house what do you guys advise? I'm trying to defer the admission to next section.

The school sent me.a reply... How long will it take for me to coordinate a study plan and visa interview?? 18 days left and basically can all be done in 15 days? Thanks house

Greetings,

We understand that some students may experience delays in their study permit processing, and we are closely monitoring IRCC updates. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that some programs allow students to start later.

Late arrival dates will vary per program; for your program, the approved late arrival date is September 20th, 2022.

If you don’t have your study permit by this date, please let us know and we will help you with deferral to the next available intake.

Please note deferrals are requested through the International OCAS Portal. Once you withdraw the current offer, you will have the option to defer to the next available intake. Students are permitted to make ONE (1) deferral per academic year, after which the application will be closed, and a new application is required. Kindly review the updated Deferral Guide for more information.

Deferrals can be processed if:

First semester tuition fees have been paid and received by the College,
Conditions of acceptance have been met,
Deferrals must be for the same program, and the same campus as the original acceptance,
The program/start date of choice is open to applications/deferrals, and
If registered for the current intake, a withdrawal form is submitted through your Student Portal (Service tab -> MyForms -> Laserfiche -> Withdrawal Form).

To submit a deferral request, please follow the below steps. Please note that deferrals are not guaranteed and are for the same program/campus only.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2022
sambless2013:
Good morning house,

Please what is the right way to Defer admission, I already initiated parent of the first term school fees so I can post it on IRCC Web form but I still want to Defer
Till January.
My school is bowvalley college, Alberta

Thanks

Simply check your school's website to understand their deferral policy and how to go about it, there's no general rule on how to defer admission here.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Benstephen9:

Looongggggg wait

First time applicant
Bvl 17th August
Ppr 29 August

Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zxxtx: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Benstephen9:

Looongggggg wait

First time applicant
Bvl 17th August
Ppr 29 August

chai congrats man.. I applied the same day, I got no response till now, please what did you do ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adeade98(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Benstephen9:

Looongggggg wait

First time applicant
Bvl 17th August
Ppr 29 August

Congratulations ooo.
But that is long patience.

Mine testimony is next in Jesus name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SaniceSanice123: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2022
I will receive my PPR this month! Amen!!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations brother. More blessings.
Glory to God
Benstephen9:

Looongggggg wait

First time applicant
Bvl 17th August
Ppr 29 August

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by freedomtours(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2022
Hello fam
I want know if letter of intent the same with statement of purpose (sop) or are they two different things

Secondly is it all schools that demand for school fees payment before one can differ admission due to inability to secure visa on time

my admission indicate shows that I am start by 1st of this month, I have written to my school for deferment for like 2 weeks now and they have not responded.

please what should I do in this regard.

Please the gurus should help me out

Please the house you help a brother in need
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Brooke60(f): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2022
Ha! All these application fees, we don't have ones without it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lilangel20: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Let there be a rain of ppr today.

This I ask in Jesus Matchless Name..

Amen

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chocs(f): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2022
You could get between 16 months and 3 years, depending on the program. You can look up IRCC’s detailed explanation by googling ‘determining the length of the post-graduation work permit Canada’

Cheers
Ojb555666:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mobiyinogal: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Grace Grace Grace has found me.
My PPPPPPPPRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Has landed ohhhhhh it can only be God. I give glory to God.
It’s a reapplication got refusal last year October

Submitted June 28th
Upfront Medicals done June 17th
Medicals passed July 20th
Eligibility started August 5th
BVL 2nd September
PPR 2nd September

60 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Draybaba0103(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2022
padie77:

Geogian college, Barrie Ontario
School fees- $17k
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations.

quote author=Mobiyinogal post=116281970]Grace Grace Grace has found me.
My PPPPPPPPRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Has landed ohhhhhh it can only be God. I give glory to God.

Submitted June 28th
BVL 2nd September
PPR 2nd September
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by digits234: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations!

Mobiyinogal:

Submitted June 28th
BVL 2nd September
PPR 2nd September

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Wow.
Glory to God
Congratulations
Mobiyinogal:

Submitted June 28th
BVL 2nd September
PPR 2nd September

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lilangel20: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2022
I tap o...
July 2nd
Congratulations
Mobiyinogal:

Submitted June 28th
BVL 2nd September
PPR 2nd September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hellos Fam,

I am still LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION IN FREDERICTON NEW BRUNSWICK ooooh.

Please help a local man.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ola76421: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations! Mine is next .

Mobiyinogal:

Submitted June 28th
BVL 2nd September
PPR 2nd September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
bepositive11:
For the sake of your peace of mind, avoid lying to immigration at all cost. If they should find out about your paying yourself scheme, it will be hard to win their trust again. For example, they may ask you to upload a reference letter. What would you do then?

The question is why have you been out of work for so long? Or are you with another company now? Your explanation is not clear.

You have a point, I think I'll instead focus on building the company profile

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amycanada(f): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Please,I want to know the MOST affordable college for 1 year diploma course in any of these provinces, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia.
I have ND(national Diploma in Agricultural technology) so I need a one year course that is related to Agriculture.

I have googled it,yet can't find what I want....I wish to apply for fall 2023.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.