Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246143 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by francisxbee: 9:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
WiZiggy:
please I'm asking to know, is it That the milk over there isn't good enough? I've seen some take milk from here and I wonder why
The milk here is usually liquid. But u can buy powdered milk from african stores but they're usually expensive. Like x3-x4 normal naija price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
July ppl keep ur hopes high this is someone's PPR today, tomorrow could be u & I.

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Trackeo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dear Lord,show us mercy tomorrow....

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Clean4sureme: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Any June still waiting?
Dont worry before you wake up you will receive your ppr in Jesus name � Amen

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favourdamsel: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Grace from God.
XtyOgor4g:
Please I have a question to ask my thoughts why does some application get approved faster than the other no matter how early you submit what could be the factor. Same apply to start of eligibility

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Woooooow.
Jesus is in my neighborhood ooo.

July 13th applicant.

Isyma:
July ppl keep ur hopes high this is someone's PPR today, tomorrow could be u & I.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lily89: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Amycanada:
Please,I want to know the MOST affordable college for 1 year diploma course in any of these provinces, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia.
I have ND(national Diploma in Agricultural technology) so I need a one year course that is related to Agriculture.

I have googled it,yet can't find what I want....I wish to apply for fall 2023.

New Brunswick- Check New Brunswick community College
New Foundaland- College of North Atlantic
Prince Edward- Holland college
Nova Scotia- Nova scotia community college.
They are all Dli colleges

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hello Ocool

PGD -Post Graduate Degree

PGC- Post Graduate Certificate..

Actually, the moniker asked a question on going through PGD/PGC route, so I had to correct her that there is nothing like PGD/PGC route but Study permit route..

Peace
Ocool:

Please, what does the bolded (not PGD/PGC route) mean. Can you explain more please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzoamaka123: 12:03am On Sep 03, 2022
May 26 applicant .

I’ve sent countless mails and webforms.

God knows I’m tired already.
Lord pls show me mercy today . �

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2022
XtyOgor4g:
Please I have a question to ask my thoughts why does some application get approved faster than the other no matter how early you submit what could be the factor. Same apply to start of eligibility

I think

- second time applicants;
- people with travel history to countries that share border information with CA.
- Use of MBS/how fast your bank responds to queries.

People with these details seem to get applications processed faster. Their Chinook system or whatever I think doesn’t categorize such as “complex” cases.

All of the above are highly speculative though.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adeade98(m): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Lord of Mercy where is your face ooo

June 25th applicant is calling on you for Mercy oooo

I want to be celebrated soonest

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hillary4003: 3:17am On Sep 03, 2022
please what cargo company is that?
Hanzat:
If you want to cargo your items to Canada, I have a reliable cargo agency you can use. It's 2500 per kg. Delivers to Canada within 3 days. Less expensive than using airline my thought ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sambless2013: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2022
Adeade98:
Lord of Mercy where is your face ooo

June 25th applicant is calling on you for Mercy oooo

I want to be celebrated soonest

God will hear our cry...
His mercy will be portion

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sammyfrance23: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Clean4sureme:
Any June still waiting?
Dont worry before you wake up you will receive your ppr in Jesus name � Amen
I’m a June applicant
I did my medicals early this week after getting a medical request.
So I’m patiently wait on IRCC . I know it will end in praise of all of us

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2022
My University has started asking supply them with my Canadian bank details, study permit and SIN concerning my TAship contract.

They gave me up to 7th of this month to report.

And again I run to my God crying, father you blessed me with this opportunity and I will not loose it. I bring everyone and the current situation under the lordship of Jesus. Have your way Lord.

Have mercy on me and my brothers and sisters resuming by this September daddy. Let this wait end today. We really want to glorify you with our thanksgiving. Thank you Jesus.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Justmercy04: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
May 26 applicant .

I’ve sent countless mails and webforms.

God knows I’m tired already.
Lord pls show me mercy today . �

May 26 applicant too
It will surely end in praise

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TheDuke419: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2022
may 25th applicant here. I did biometrics on the 1st of June though.
I'm tired too
Justmercy04:

May 26 applicant too
It will surely end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2022
favourdamsel:
Grace from God.

Are you saying those delayed are not favor by God or they don't have God's grace?

There is a factor unknown to anyone of us.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Teebabe2806:
Omo!!! August people don dey get PPR oooo. I tap from such blessings IJN. July applicant cry

The owner of this application is not from Nigeria, it only Asia and other continental countries that got their application faster "within 10 days to 15 days" through SDS.

Please don't send such to this platform again. We are praying that God should show Africa countries mercy from IRCC mostly Nigeria, so our own application will be fast like this.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teebabe2806: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Do you know the person? NO
Do you know me? No
So why are you misleading people with your words, as a matter of fact this person is Nigerian and submitted her application in Nigeria, don’t underestimate the power of God. This is a proof that it’s only God that works wonders
Ps: I know the person personally

Peace

adeyinkaadetunj:

The owner of this application is not from Nigeria, it only Asia and other continental countries that got their application faster "within 10 days to 15 days" through SDS.

Please don't send such to this platform again. We are praying that God should show Africa countries mercy from IRCC mostly Nigeria, so our own application will be fast like this.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wasiubello: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2022
Good morning friends,
I need URGENT HELP i am trying to book appointment for upfront medical online, but i got to a point they said i should put IME number. Please guys is this number compulsory for upfront medical? If yes what should i do or how do i do it? see image below

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teebabe2806: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Not Compulsory, the compulsory ones are the ones asterisked (*)

wasiubello:
Good morning friends,
I need URGENT HELP i am trying to book appointment for upfront medical online, but i got to a point they said i should put IME number. Please guys is this number compulsory for upfront medical? If yes what should i do or how do i do it? see image below
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lilangel20: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2022
Amen...
Heartfelt prayer
Amen
Virocrix:
My University has started asking supply them with my Canadian bank details, study permit and SIN concerning my TAship contract.

They gave me up to 7th of this month to report.

And again I run to my God crying, father you blessed me with this opportunity and I will not loose it. I bring everyone and the current situation under the lordship of Jesus. Have your way Lord.

Have mercy on me and my brothers and sisters resuming by this September daddy. Let this wait end today. We really want to glorify you with our thanksgiving. Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wasiubello: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Teebabe2806:
Not Compulsory, the compulsory ones are the ones asterisked (*)

Okay, thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Beatson: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2022
URGENT! URGENT !!URGENT!!!

I need help please!
I got a refusal on the 20th of May 2022, requested for my refund that same day.

Flywire completed my refund and sent the money to my bank on the 14th of July 2022
I have been going to my bank, but they keep telling me they are processing it. I could not hold on again so I decided to involve CBN. I sent my complain to CBN and copied Ecobank, few minutes after I did that, Ecobank replied that they are sorry for the inconveniences.

Two days later I got a mail that a ticket has been raised for my request. That was on 28th of August, since then I have not heard anything again even after sending several mails.

Good people of nairaland, what should I or Can I do know?

Please help a sister, help a friend
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ysth(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2022
Good day house, please which is better for study permit application, POF in parents/sponsors account or the POF transfered to my naira savings account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by afosoft: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2022
You dont have to over stress yourself, you will surely get your money. Stabilize yourself and keep following up.

Beatson:

I need help please!

Flywire completed my refund and sent the money to my bank on the 14th of July 2022
I have been going to my bank, but they keep telling me they are processing it. I could not hold on again so I decided to involve CBN. I sent my complain to CBN and copied Ecobank, few minutes after I did that, Ecobank replied that they are sorry for the inconveniences.

Two days later I got a mail that a ticket has been raised for my request. That was on 28th of August, since then I have not heard anything again even after sending several mails.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2022
Beatson:

I need help please!

Thanks

Pele, international refunds are not like local refunds, they take time.

Your refund was initiated on May 20th and it took flywire till July 14th to refund your local bank here, that's almost 2 month's.
Before it gets to your account from flywire it might take same time frame just chill and keep following up.

Mind you, the refund will be at the dollar rate for the day it will be credited to your account, so if naira appreciates by then you will receive lower than you transferred to your school and vice versa.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Teebabe2806:
Do you know the person? NO
Do you know me? No
So why are you misleading people with your words, as a matter of fact this person is Nigerian and submitted her application in Nigeria, don’t underestimate the power of God. This is a proof that it’s only God that works wonders
Ps: I know the person personally

Peace

Was it her first application? Repeat applicants get approved sooner.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
makano:
Hello Ocool

PGD -Post Graduate Degree

PGC- Post Graduate Certificate..

Actually, the moniker asked a question on going through PGD/PGC route, so I had to correct her that there is nothing like PGD/PGC route but Study permit route..

Peace
please are there any difference between PGD AND PGC @ Mechano

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.