Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220566 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Perripilzz: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thank you.
Tgbengus151:
Definitely, you can mail them with your personal email address.

Check the link attached for the MPs in New Brunswick.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/jenica-atwin(104586)#contact

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
you will sign authorisation / consent on behalf each of the kids.

you spouse will sign his consent forms.

you pay package transmission each independently for each passports. packaged with the requirements on individual return addressed envelopes. the loaded in a main bigger envelop to contain them all (which DHL will charge their own courier fee for the single main envelop)

good luck and good speed in the maple land.

Charito, go still host the JJC meet up... we go wait for you.

2pretty4u:

Thank you, thank you. Please how do I send the passports for stamping and the consent form, is it my spouse and 1 that will sign or just me?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Debzbetapikin: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Good evening House, my husband just got accepted into a canadian college today and he wants to apply for his study permit now. Please i have the following questions:

1)Please what will the wife of an intending student apply for?
Is it open work permit, visit visa (other types) or tourist visa

2)How do we apply for Nigerian Student express Visa ?

3)General Advice on this study permit, please share all dos and don't s
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omnisavage: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
for those that have flown recently, I want to ask if I will need a transit visa for Air Canada route Lagos -> Paris -> Montreal -> Toronto.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omosimi31: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
It’s PPRrrrrrr

Timeline:
Second time applicant;
First application, April 22nd. Refusal came in June 3rd 2022.

Refusal reason: Financial Status and Personal Assets and purpose of visit.

Second Application submitted on July 21st .
Medical passed: Aug 5, 2022
Eligibility started: Oct 11, 2022
PPR: 13th October 2022

All thanks to God and thank you so much @Showyoung for helping and guiding me through the second application. The wait is finally over��

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Debzbetapikin:
Good evening House, my husband just got accepted into a canadian college today and he wants to apply for his study permit now. Please i have the following questions:

1)Please what will the wife of an intending student apply for?
Is it open work permit, visit visa (other types) or tourist visa

2)How do we apply for Nigerian Student express Visa ?

3)General Advice on this study permit, please share all dos and don't s

Hi Debzbetapikin,

1. Open work permit.

2. Nothing like NSE again, just submit the right documents and hope for the best.

3. Take your time and read through the first page of the thread, You will find all of the information you require for General advice (dos/don’t). You can still asked questions for further enquiry right here.

Best wishes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godsmercy565: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
kennyjoy:

You certainly can.
Just ensure that you speak with your international student advisor/International student office at your DLI before making any changes.

Thank you so much.

Have anyone tried changing course in conestoga after tuition payment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
olokings:

you pay package transmission each independently for each passports. packaged with the requirements on individual return addressed envelopes. the loaded in a main bigger envelop to contain them all (which DHL will charge their own courier fee for the single main envelop)

Thank you. Amen to your prayers.

Yes o @charito
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Esanson: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omosimi31:
It’s PPRrrrrrr

Timeline:
Second time applicant;

All thanks to God and thank you so much @Showyoung for helping and guiding me through the second application. The wait is finally over��
congratulations dear .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Godsmercy565:

Thank you so much.

Have anyone tried changing course in conestoga after tuition payment?

You are welcome.

Is your application approved? If YES.

Enter Canada first before changing your program. Most schools helps change your program, and it won’t affect your tuition payment. However, you will still fulfil some requirements before being accepted into some new program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godsmercy565: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
kennyjoy:

You are welcome.

Is your application approved? If YES.

Enter Canada first before changing your program. Most schools helps change your program, and it won’t affect your tuition payment. However, you will still fulfil some requirements before being accepted into some new program.

Yes my application has been approved.
My program was differed to May, Hence why I want to change to an alternative program in January
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hello!

Please I’m sending my passport for stamping in Abuja and I’m not required to pay transmission fees since that’s where I did biometric. Please do I also need to pay sms fee??

Please someone should quickly help me with answer here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Halipaps: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
MZmitchelle:
Hello Olokings.

Have you succeeded in getting an accommodation? If you have, please can you share some tips?

Please, if you’re in UNB Fredericton or would be going anytime soon, I need help with accommodation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Otikmsk(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Its PPR my people.

Am so overwhelmed. What God cannot do does not exist.

1st time applicant.
Application date 25th June
Upfront Medicals 15th June
Biometric 29th June
Approval 13th Oct 2022

Would come back to share more info and documents summited.

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Godsmercy565:

Yes my application has been approved.
My program was differed to May, Hence why I want to change to an alternative program in January

Why not wait until your program's start date, May is here already lol Well, you know the best reason for and why changing your program. Contact your school, they will advise you on what to do and determine whether you meet the requirements for the new program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Calmdexter:
Hi guys urgent question,

I was deported from UAE, Dubai last year illegally. You can go online and see how Dubai haaa beeenn deporting Africans illegally. It is on BBC, CNN and human rights watch.

My question is how will this information affect my Canada application. I lived and worked in the UAE as an engineer for 3 years.

What will this information do to my application and has anyone been in this situation before . Please help!!!

Canada does not share information with UAE, i think there is a place where you are asked if you have been deported from any country then you have to state it there.

It won't have any material effect on your application.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Halipaps: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hajarat1504:
Please who is going to UNB, Fredericton campus? Let's connect

I am.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godsmercy565: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
kennyjoy:

Why not wait until your program's start date, May is here already lol Well, you know the best reason for and why changing your program. Contact your school, they will advise you on what to do and determine whether you meet the requirements for the new program.

Ahhh
May is far ooo, like this, I am jobless before May, I might have spent my accommodation and feeding allowance before May
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
OlaqR:
Dear Gurus,

I need help on the below refusal reasons that came on the 29th of September:

• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

I already ordered my GCMS notes since August 9, but NO update from IRCC yet.

NOTES:
I did not pay any tuition deposit

I used a fixed deposit letter of N17m plus in my application.

Thank you, as I awaits your contributions.

Sorry for the refusal, you need to apply for GCMS notes from CBSA to know the detailed reasons, however, to have a better insight into your application pls,

1. How long is the programme?
2. How much is the tuition per year?
3. Are you self-sponsored?
4. How long did you hold the FD in your account?
5. Did you have any lump sum deposits?

If you are able to provide these answers, the house can advise you .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hello Nairalanders help me!

Please I’m sending my passport for stamping in Abuja and I’m not required to pay transmission fees since that’s where I did biometric. Please do I also need to pay sms fee??

Please someone should quickly help me with answer here I’ve been asking since morning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Whitenaira2014: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Congrats Bro,

So happy for you I tap from this good news.

I will also share my testimony soon.

Omnisavage:
Join me in celebrating, I got my PPR this morning. May 17th applicant.

please can anyone link me to a recent post on how to go about submitting my passport.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
cooooooks:
Multiply by 535 for black market rate.
cooooooks thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Godsmercy565:

Ahhh
May is far ooo, like this, I am jobless before May, I might have spent my accommodation and feeding allowance before May

Lol. I know right.

Why are you going to spend your living expenses, lol? I recommend that you use those months to do something productive, such as learning something new online or learning some handwork, May will be here before you know it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chytai(f): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hi @Omosimi31,

Did you order your gcms note before reapplying? How did you tackle the refusal reasons on your first application? I was refused based on same reason as yours.

Omosimi31:
It’s PPRrrrrrr

Timeline:
Second time applicant;

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godsmercy565: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
kennyjoy:

Lol. I know right.

Why are you going to spend your living expenses, lol? I recommend that you use those months to do something productive, such as learning something new online or learning some handwork, May will be here before you know it.

Omooo…so I will be here for Emilokan and Obidient election
Naaaa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Vikky05:

Congratulations , please since you did your biometrics during your first application, did they write “biometrics passed with date” under biometrics ? Or it was just written under your UCI?

It was updated under the UCI
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vikky05: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omnisavage:
Join me in celebrating, I got my PPR this morning. May 17th applicant.

please can anyone link me to a recent post on how to go about submitting my passport.

Congratulations, my family and I are next to testify
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
I am honestly so happy with the way PPRs are flooding in. God is honestly a miracle worker. Congratulations to everyone even those who are still waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omosimi31: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yes I ordered gcms note before I reapplied.

I had unexplained lump sums and my SOP wasn’t convincing enough.

@showyoung helped with my LOE.

Wish you the best with your reapplication

chytai:
Hi @Omosimi31,

Did you order your gcms note before reapplying? How did you tackle the refusal reasons on your first application? I was refused based on same reason as yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ruthany: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
Good day house
please is a gift deed suppose to stay between 3-6months like POF or can be transferred at anYtime.
And am If am gifted with a lump sum n wants to sponsor myself, do I still need to include my sponsor.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
olokings:

I must host it oh… in my next application i will attach all your comments about JJC party make VO see say we get plans…

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vikky05: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Omosimi31:
It’s PPRrrrrrr

Timeline:
Second time applicant;

Congratulations, submitted July 18th......Oh lord its our turn to testify, Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.