Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1226808 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Godpikin4: 6:11am On Oct 14, 2022
prittygift114:

Hi, thanks very much. It's been more than 6weeks I applied for 2023 September intake and uptil now I haven't heard anything from them. Just worried.
You could probably mail them to know the status of your application...I am sure you will hear from them soon.

Paid your application fee?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2022
@ Softdudekay,

Medical examination is a COMPULSORY TEST on your health status with respect to Tuberculosis etc which could be done either upfront or at the request of the IRCC while reviewing your application.

IRCC approved two major facilities for this purpose.....IOM (Abuja and Ikeja Lagos) and Qlife medical Victoria Island.

I hope this helps

SoftdudeKay:
Please house, kindly enlighten me more on the medicals. Do I need to do my medicals before I get a response from them? Or do I need to wait until they ask me to go for my medicals? What is best to do about the medicals?

Kindly enlighten me.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olaraz: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Good morning all, pls need urgent answer for this pls. Did Canadian Embassy consider age in granting student visa for undergraduate students. Am applying for undergraduate and am 33years of age and also the WAEC GCE am using is 2014 result. If eventually gotten the admission, will Canadian embassy grant me visa not minding the age or will they disqualify me due to the age. And also am trying to pay for my admission process but having difficulty in paying using my master card. Can someone help on that too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chinweubaeze: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Good morning everyone, please I need some guidance and information from the gurus... I have submitted my student visa application and I had my biometrics on June 27 but haven't gotten any response on my Visa application, it's actually for September2022 intake. What do I do now ? I really need some in formation on how to track my application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2022
bepositive11:

But isn't there a possibility of IRCC contacting UAE for his background information because Calmdexter will definitely have to reveal that he was in UAE at some point.

@Calmdexter In addition to stating that you've been deported before, I think you'll have to include an explanation in a LOE.

I think it may have an impact because you overstayed illegally right? If not, why exactly were you deported? It's not adding up... did they really deport you even though you did nothing wrong?
IRCC would definitely find out, they will contact UAE's immigration and police for his background check since he submitted his stamped passport pages, so he better disclose any information concerning that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2022
@Chymallchamps,

It depends on the firm you're using.If it's thegcmsonline, email them for alternative option for payment with same Naira Card you will be fine.

I hope this helps.

Chymallchamps:
I want to order my GCMS notes but I can't pay with my naira master card. Please how else can I make payment. Or who can assist. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2022
@ Yahwehsdota,

Many thanks for these details we used to get from applicants who received their PPR.I want to believe others will make out time and give back to our community in same way.

May the land of Canada favour you and yours!!!!!

Yahwehsdota:
I'm back with more details following our PPR.

I actually wrote this testimony on the day we submitted our application trusting God in advance that He will grant my family of 5 visa's and He did. I'm testifying on behalf of my husband since I'm the one that basically got all the information here on his behalf. Ours was an imperfect application with sponsor, gift deed and other inadequacies but God came through for us. God was with us from the very beginning and even the choice of school for my husband came from Him. I heard clearly in my spirit "don't be afraid, I'll help you (Isaiah 41:10)this visa is a done deal" and I held unto God's word in the midst of challenges. We submitted our application in July for resumption in September and I told God to please make it happen fast cos He promised early help in His word (Ps 46) and He came through for us.

I want to specially thank my Father in heaven, my Savior, Redeemer, King, Deliverer, Helper for bringing this to come to pass indeed we are the one's that God showed mercy and we have returned with our headstones of grace and dances of celebration!!

I also want to thank all nairalanders for their contributions and tips, not forgetting the gurus and all those who were always ready to answer questions regardless of how silly they were. You guys are the real MVPS. All tips for this application were gotten from nairaland. I prayed a lot, joined nsppd prayers, fasted 3ce a week and declared the word of God personalizing it over our application using the following scriptures: Gen 39:21, 2cor 1:20, prov 21:1, Ps 102:13, John 14:14, Ps 34:4-5 but it wasn't about my prayer, God showed me mercy and His grace qualified us.

We are first time applicants and these are the documents we submitted for my husband's application (student PhD) , SOWP for me and Study Permit/visit visa for 3 kids

International Passport
• International Passport (with travel History), Birth Certificate.

Letter of Acceptance
• Offer of Admission
• Curriculum Vitae
• University Degree Certificate and Academic transcript
• WASSCE and NYSC
• No Reference Letter from employer as ASUU strike was on.

Marriage Certificate
• Marriage Certificate, Affidavit of Change of Name, Newspaper Publication, myself, Hubby and children’s int’l passport, few family pictures.

Proof of fund
Here the total cost of POF shown for a family of 5 was $171, 508 CAD (including 25% of Pension) for 4 years program and PhD payment of $14,000 per annum.
• Letter of Sponsorship from Sponsor (hubby's sister ).
• MBS for sponsors personal and salary account
• MBS for applicant’s Account
• MBS for spouse (myself)
• Evidence of cheque raised by sponsor to applicant for part of tuition (to show commitment)
• Reference Letter for account of main applicant
• Pay slips for applicant and sponsor and spouse
• Letter of Appointment, ID card, Letter of Promotion for me and sponsor
• CAC docs for applicant and spouse
• deed of gift

Client Info
• Statement of Purpose
HOME TIES
• Parents’ and siblings Identity Document
• Pictures with parents and siblings
• Evidence of membership in several professional groups, religious and charitable organizations
• Evidence of health insurance scheme
• Pictures of engagement in volunteer services
• land documents
• pension documents

Spouse (myself)
• Letter of intent/Sop (I gave strong reasons why I need to go with my husband and also how I will make valuable contributions to the Canadian community using my skills and knowledge)
• Same documents provided in LOA and POF above
• Work related docs
• Pictures with family
• Int’l Passport (with travel history)

Kids
• Int’l Passport, birth certificate
• Parent Offer of Admission
• Email of Enquiries on Admission for Elementary School in Canada
• Academic Report from Current school in Nigeria
• Pictures with family and friends, pictures of them in their school
• International Passport of Parents

For my husband's SOP, he wrote on the importance of the course to his career, its benefit to his place of work, personal business, community and Nigeria as a whole, he wrote on his experiences and educational background and linked all to the proposed program. He broke down POF in a tabular form for clarity purpose.
Also, he gave them strong reasons why he needs to go with his kids and wife. He also dealt extensively on Home Ties which are parents, siblings, commitment in church, charitable organizations, professional associations, landed properties, personal business and included available pictures to prove.

God bless you all and for all those waiting keep trusting God and believing, you are next in Jesus mighty name �.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2022
quinstershaw:
Hello All,
Congratulations to all those who got PPR and those expecting, yours is on the way

Please what's the difference between SOP and LOE?

Abeg oh my people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2022
Hi. I’m not saying transmission fee because I’m sending to the same office that did my biometric. Do I need to pay for sms fee or I am exempted for it too?
I hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2022
@Kingarike,

Congratulations.

Kingarike:
PPR request is here
My Application Timeline goes thus,
- Applied : 22th of June,2022.
- Biometrics Request: 22th of June,2022.
- Biometrics done : 28th of June,2022
- Medical Request : 23rd of September,2022
- Medical Updated to Passed : 1st of October,2022
Bvl-11 October 2022
Ppr-11 October 2022

I just want to say it not everything you read here is applicable to you take the ones you need and make use of it and follow your instinct
Documents submitted
Affidavit of parenthood
Affidavit of sponsorship
Landed property CofO of my sponsor (my mum)
Letter of recommendation from my last place of work
My birth certificate
My sponsor tax payment receipt for the year
Police character
My SOP( I printed it out and signed on it)
My waec
My university certificate (bsc)
My sponsor business certificate of registration
Pof with closing balance of 19M
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2022
@Kingarike,

CONGRATULATIONS

Kingarike:
PPR request is here
My Application Timeline goes thus,
- Applied : 22th of June,2022.
- Biometrics Request: 22th of June,2022.
- Biometrics done : 28th of June,2022
- Medical Request : 23rd of September,2022
- Medical Updated to Passed : 1st of October,2022
Bvl-11 October 2022
Ppr-11 October 2022

I just want to say it not everything you read here is applicable to you take the ones you need and make use of it and follow your instinct
Documents submitted
Affidavit of parenthood
Affidavit of sponsorship
Landed property CofO of my sponsor (my mum)
Letter of recommendation from my last place of work
My birth certificate
My sponsor tax payment receipt for the year
Police character
My SOP( I printed it out and signed on it)
My waec
My university certificate (bsc)
My sponsor business certificate of registration
Pof with closing balance of 19M
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by profeddor15: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Good morning house, I'm new on this platform and will like to know some things that will guide me to achieve success in study permit application journey.
How much of the proof of funds for the family of 2(husband and wife) need?.
In order to get it right, what are the document i need to get when filling out the application form on ircc website?.
What is the timeline processing for someone that was given an admission this month?.
I shall be grateful for your kind response.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Calmdexter: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2022
bepositive11:

But isn't there a possibility of IRCC contacting UAE for his background information because Calmdexter will definitely have to reveal that he was in UAE at some point.

@Calmdexter In addition to stating that you've been deported before, I think you'll have to include an explanation in a LOE.

I think it may have an impact because you overstayed illegally right? If not, why exactly were you deported? It's not adding up... did they really deport you even though you did nothing wrong?

Hi good morning, I did not overstay my visa and yes I was deported for doing nothing.

Infact my visa is still valid till 2023 October. The Dubai government randomly does that and then adds a filmsy charge against the person. You can go on google and search for “use illegally deports Africans, human right”

In my own case, our buildings were raided and all the Africans were taken and deported, no police case, no court case, nothing. Just picked and asked to buy a flight ticket.

Most people this thing happened to are in other countries and didn’t declare they were deported but I don’t want to lie on my application.

Have you had people in this situation before?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Calmdexter: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2022
Ojb555666:

IRCC would definitely find out, they will contact UAE's immigration and police for his background check since he submitted his stamped passport pages, so he better disclose any information concerning that.

Exactly why I must not lie about the application. The deportation was illegal. If you go online and search for “uae illegal deportation of Africans, you will see articles on BBC, CNN, etc about it

I have a valid visa which is still valid till next. Year and was working as an engineer. They just raided my building and took the Africans.

I am just concerned about the implications of this after disclosing this to IRCC. I have also used the services of a lawyer in the uae to appeal the ban and then write a letter to the Canadian embassy telling him what happened.

I don’t know if there are other suggestions or if there are people here that have gone through the same thing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys! Any need to include BVL among the documents I’m submitting for passport stamping??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2022
@Demmy10,

Congratulations

Demmy10:
It's PPR guys!!!

First of all, I would like to thank God for my approval. I finally got my PPR after 3 attempts.

First Application:
Applied April 19, 2021.
Refused August 12, 2021.

In the first application, I used an agent because I didn't know much about the whole process of Canada study visa. I joined nairaland when the application was ongoing and I learnt so much just reading through the threads. I wouldn't even consider it as an application cos the agent literally did nonsense, omooo, I was like does this man knows what he did? After the refusal came, I decided I was going to apply myself the next time.

Second Application:
Upfront Medicals: 22nd February, 2022
Applied: February 26, 2022.
Refused: May 6, 2022.

This time I applied myself using the information I got from nairaland, but unfortunately I got refused again. That was my fault, I thought the Proof of Funds was going to be enough, but it wasn't. I thought this would be my last application cos the refusal hit me so harddd, I ordered for GCMS notes to find out the main reason, nothing concrete was really written there.

"They said the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that the funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense". Then I knew nothing much had to be done, just to make sure my funds is higher and also to make sure it would be readily available. I decided to give it a try one last time.

Third Application:
Applied July 2, 2022
Upfront Medicals updated to pass on the 17th of August.
PPR came October 12, 2022.
Eligibility didn't start until today when I got my PPR.
Just yesterday, I messaged MP's to help me enquire about my application and they were willing to help and today boom!!!
I'm just so happy right now, the feeling is so surreal.

I really cannot believe that I am sharing my PPR testimony, I just want to thank you guys for assisting me through this whole process. Trust me it hasn't been an easy ride but God came through for me.
Then to my fellow July applicants @Thomsyne, @Isyma and other PPR expectant, I pray your applications get approved soonest. For those that were denied keep firing, if I can get it then trust me you can.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

1 IMM forms
2 International passport
3 Digital photograph
4 Letter of Acceptance
5 E-Medical Information Sheet

CLIENT INFORMATION:
1 SOP(4 pages)
2 LOE( 2 pages)
3 Data page of my family Int'l passport
4 My sibling and I birth cert
5 IELTS result
6 Pictures of my family
7 Father's Award Plaque
8 Father's Reference Letter and Pension Statement of account.
9 Father's complimentary card
10 Father's proof of car ownership and drivers licence
11 Primary and Secondary school testimonials
12 COVID 19 vaccination card
13 C of O of father's property
14 Deed of Assignment of father's property
15 Father's cert to community development
16 Telex copy for tuition fee deposit ( first semester)

PROOF OF FUNDS:
1 Father's letter of sponsorship
2 Sworn affidavit declaration of sponsorship ( Very important document)
3 Tuition fee deposit receipt
4 Data page of father's international passport
5 Father's letter of employment and work ID
6 Father's promotional letters
7 Father's payslips
8 Tenancy Receipts issued to tenants
9 Letter of Explanation for 12 million naira lump sum
10 Gift of Deed for sold property
11 Pictures of sold housing property
12 Deed of Assignment given to buyer
13 Bank transaction receipt of full payment from the buyer
14 Receipt issued to the buyer
15 Bank statement of Access Bank( 20.2 million naira closing balance)

Thank you all once again and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2022
Joedave25:
@ Softdudekay,

Medical examination is a COMPULSORY TEST on your health status with respect to Tuberculosis etc which could be done either upfront or at the request of the IRCC while reviewing your application.

IRCC approved two major facilities for this purpose.....IOM (Abuja and Ikeja Lagos) and Qlife medical Victoria Island.

I hope this helps

Thanks bro. But please, if I should go ahead to do my medical now, would I need to email it to them to let them know I have done it? Or would I need to wait until they request for it before sending it to them?

Help a brother please.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2022
GOOD MORNING.

PLS DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY MP IN REGINA THAT RESPONDS TO MAIL WITHOUT ASKING FOR AN APPOINTMENT.

THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Hi @amila20042001 any updates on your application yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KimberleyNl: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2022
daffy22:
Hi guys! Any need to include BVL among the documents I’m submitting for passport stamping??

Please also do well to share your timeline atleast. Let us gain from you by sharing the documents you submitted. Did you finally paid tuition and start the online classes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2022
The mountain has been removed, What God cannot do does not exist #NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Please, if I should go ahead to do my medical now, would I need to email it to them to let them know I have done it? Or would I need to wait until they request for it before sending it to them?

Help a brother please.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Calmdexter:

Hi good morning, I did not overstay my visa and yes I was deported for doing nothing.

Infact my visa is still valid till 2023 October. The Dubai government randomly does that and then adds a filmsy charge against the person. You can go on google and search for “use illegally deports Africans, human right”

In my own case, our buildings were raided and all the Africans were taken and deported, no police case, no court case, nothing. Just picked and asked to buy a flight ticket.

Most people this thing happened to are in other countries and didn’t declare they were deported but I don’t want to lie on my application.

Have you had people in this situation before?
The bolded is a typical voluntary departure, since you bought plane ticket at your own expense and left the country though seems an illegal move by authority. visa still valid with no evidence of deportation!
You are not a deportee in that case!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anelsta: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2022
SoftdudeKay:
Please, if I should go ahead to do my medical now, would I need to email it to them to let them know I have done it? Or would I need to wait until they request for it before sending it to them?

Help a brother please.

Thanks.

no sir, there wont be a need to email it to them, it will be submitted to IRCC by iom provided they have details of your UMI,UCI,IME number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2022
eligibility review ongoing since 17th September.
I pray for Grace and Favor
How about yours?
Oldfashioned145:
Hi @amila20042001 any updates on your application yet

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2022
anelsta:

no sir, there wont be a need to email it to them, it will be submitted to IRCC by iom provided they have details of your UMI,UCI,IME number

Thanks for your guidance. Did you mean I should just go ahead to do my medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2022
SOP is used to express/explain all the concerns pertaining to your application while LOE is used to express/explain a particular concern in your application.

Also, LOE is typically used to address the reason/s relating to one's refusal.
quinstershaw:
Hello All,
Congratulations to all those who got PPR and those expecting, yours is on the way

Please what's the difference between SOP and LOE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anelsta: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2022
SoftdudeKay:

Thanks for your guidance. Did you mean I should just go ahead to do my medical?

Yeah bro, if you wish its called upfront medicals(UFM)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lawode: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Congratulations @2preety4u!!! God is indeed great. Is there anyone I can get in touch with you as my wife ( the prospective student) and I are also considering a family application? Or perhaps you can offer guidance here for the benefit of others. I am the sponsor and I do not intend to leave my work ( plan to work remotely sometimes and also on site), but I will rather apply for SOWP. Getting a leave of absence from my employer is practically impossible but I can get a visa support letter/letter of introduction.

1. How did your husband justify wanting to travel with you and the request for SOWP?
2. We are a family of four ( my kids are US citizen), what amount do you think we should have reserved for this?
3. Given what you now know, what advice will you give to those of us who are just starting?

Again a big congratulations to you, I have read your posts and it is so good to see that you faith did not fail you.

And please the gurus can also chip in here.

2pretty4u:
Application submitted June 28th, 2022
Upfront medical for the family June 29th, 2022
Biometrics June 30th
Medical passed 23rd July for 2 of my kids
28th July for me, 4th August 2022 for my spouse and last child
Eligibility 20th September for just me
PPR for the family October 13th

Documents submitted
All imm forms
SOP of 7pages
Letter of employment, promotion and payslips for 6months
MBS from all our account, total amounting to about 30million
Birth certificate for everyone
Driver's license for myself and spouse
Voter's card, nin
Wedding certificate and change of name affidavit
Car documents of 2cars and estimated market value
Cofo for our property
We evaluated the property with a survey company
Study leave letter from the children's school
School fees receipts and their last term results
Tenancy payment receipts for 3years
Tax clearance receipts
ID card of my siblings and spouse's siblings.
Lots and lots of pictures and prayers.

This platform helped me a lot, thank you. I pray that everyone waiting shall receive their PPR soon.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tudun: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2022
No you cannlt be disqualified based on age
olaraz:
Good morning all, pls need urgent answer for this pls. Did Canadian Embassy consider age in granting student visa for undergraduate students. Am applying for undergraduate and am 33years of age and also the WAEC GCE am using is 2014 result. If eventually gotten the admission, will Canadian embassy grant me visa not minding the age or will they disqualify me due to the age. And also am trying to pay for my admission process but having difficulty in paying using my master card. Can someone help on that too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by msbaileyz(f): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Shayo5:
passport data page, and travel history if any.

Thanks for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2022
Demmy10:
It's PPR guys!!!

First of all, I would like to thank God for my approval. I finally got my PPR after 3 attempts.

First Application:
Applied April 19, 2021.
Refused August 12, 2021.

In the first application, I used an agent because I didn't know much about the whole process of Canada study visa. I joined nairaland when the application was ongoing and I learnt so much just reading through the threads. I wouldn't even consider it as an application cos the agent literally did nonsense, omooo, I was like does this man knows what he did? After the refusal came, I decided I was going to apply myself the next time.

Second Application:
Upfront Medicals: 22nd February, 2022
Applied: February 26, 2022.
Refused: May 6, 2022.

This time I applied myself using the information I got from nairaland, but unfortunately I got refused again. That was my fault, I thought the Proof of Funds was going to be enough, but it wasn't. I thought this would be my last application cos the refusal hit me so harddd, I ordered for GCMS notes to find out the main reason, nothing concrete was really written there.

"They said the documentation provided in support of the applicant's financial situation does not demonstrate that the funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense". Then I knew nothing much had to be done, just to make sure my funds is higher and also to make sure it would be readily available. I decided to give it a try one last time.

Third Application:
Applied July 2, 2022
Upfront Medicals updated to pass on the 17th of August.
PPR came October 12, 2022.
Eligibility didn't start until today when I got my PPR.
Just yesterday, I messaged MP's to help me enquire about my application and they were willing to help and today boom!!!
I'm just so happy right now, the feeling is so surreal.

I really cannot believe that I am sharing my PPR testimony, I just want to thank you guys for assisting me through this whole process. Trust me it hasn't been an easy ride but God came through for me.
Then to my fellow July applicants @Thomsyne, @Isyma and other PPR expectant, I pray your applications get approved soonest. For those that were denied keep firing, if I can get it then trust me you can.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED:

1 IMM forms
2 International passport
3 Digital photograph
4 Letter of Acceptance
5 E-Medical Information Sheet

CLIENT INFORMATION:
1 SOP(4 pages)
2 LOE( 2 pages)
3 Data page of my family Int'l passport
4 My sibling and I birth cert
5 IELTS result
6 Pictures of my family
7 Father's Award Plaque
8 Father's Reference Letter and Pension Statement of account.
9 Father's complimentary card
10 Father's proof of car ownership and drivers licence
11 Primary and Secondary school testimonials
12 COVID 19 vaccination card
13 C of O of father's property
14 Deed of Assignment of father's property
15 Father's cert to community development
16 Telex copy for tuition fee deposit ( first semester)

PROOF OF FUNDS:
1 Father's letter of sponsorship
2 Sworn affidavit declaration of sponsorship ( Very important document)
3 Tuition fee deposit receipt
4 Data page of father's international passport
5 Father's letter of employment and work ID
6 Father's promotional letters
7 Father's payslips
8 Tenancy Receipts issued to tenants
9 Letter of Explanation for 12 million naira lump sum
10 Gift of Deed for sold property
11 Pictures of sold housing property
12 Deed of Assignment given to buyer
13 Bank transaction receipt of full payment from the buyer
14 Receipt issued to the buyer
15 Bank statement of Access Bank( 20.2 million naira closing balance)

Thank you all once again and God bless.
Congratulations dummy, may the land of Canada favour you

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.