Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246155 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nickithis: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wishing people bad and still Putting in Jesus name.dingbat hypocrate
Nadingo:
Am I the only one who notice that MOST of the people getting PPR are mostly the silent readers and those who don't constitute nuisance on this thread nor make condescending and rude remarks to people who ask questions? Is karma trying to filter Canada entrants by attitude? Congrats to all those who have gotten PPR and to those waiting who are humble and not rude to others, may you receive yours IJN.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sos123: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
I no rude ooh cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Na Jokes i dey crack for here pass grin grin grin grin grin

I for just be silent reader jeje mehnnnn!! My mama tell say i too the talk.

But tbh, IRCC has been dishing PPR's recently. I dey like 700 telegram groups, 17 million India Forums and 94 whatsapp groups and PPRs dey drop daily.

Mehnnnnn... This thing don enter me sha. Fun fact i no dey even slim down grin grin grin grin with my overthinking. Na so my belle the big.

All my life, I always found a shortcut or easier way to get things done but mehnnnn who I wan call for IRCC. You can't influence jack! Na titanic i dey like this.

God Abeg oooh! Who go Epp ooh!!

Person were go help you, no go stress you. So IRCC why us? why me? why may and april people grin?

Nadingo:
Am I the only one who notice that MOST of the people getting PPR are mostly the silent readers and those who don't constitute nuisance on this thread nor make condescending and rude remarks to people who ask questions? Is karma trying to filter Canada entrants by attitude? Congrats to all those who have gotten PPR and to those waiting who are humble and not rude to others, may you receive yours IJN.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nickithis:
You sound very foolish and dumb for this statement. With your long head.ode!
A typical example of the rude folks I believe Karma is dealing with. You didn't have to create a new profile to insult me. We all know the monikers that insult people that Karma dished and will dish breakfast to.
Nickithis:
Wishing people bad and still Putting in Jesus name.dingbat hypocrate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
sos123:
I no rude ooh cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Na Jokes i dey crack for here pass grin grin grin grin grin

But tbh, IRCC has been dishing PPR's recently. I dey like 700 telegram groups, 17 million India Forums and 94 whatsapp groups and PPRs dey drop daily.

Mehnnnnn... This thing don enter me sha. Fun fact i no dey even slim down grin grin grin grin with my overthinking. Na so my belle the big.

All my life, I always found a shortcut or easier way to get things done but mehnnnn who I wan call for IRCC. You can't influence jack! Na titanic i dey like this.

Person were go help you, no go stress you. So IRCC why us? why me? why may and april people grin?

Don't worry. Your PPR is on the way.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin
I dey enjoy dis forum everyday. One drama upon another each day.
Sry for who no get job or preoccupied with sth, go apply for Canada visa. Las las we go dey ok

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mschubby: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello Fam
Please are there schools in Canada that accepts 3rd class degree? I wouldn’t mind going for post graduate studies first …
Please someone should reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by StayMotivated: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
The gap is not an issue
Eskammy39:
Good morning to everyone, I want an advice from the guru in the house. I graduated 2013, computer science and I want to enrol in electrical electronics engineering at Nbcc in Canada. I don't know if the gaps in my education can b an issue in obtaining a visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by StayMotivated: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Which of the campus will you be attending?
gustav25:
Anyone here that's coming to Nbcc or new Brunswick anytime soon ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jay313: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello House,

can someone change school or course after visa approval?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Danieljobb(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Omo I weak…laugh one kill me nawa oo
angie88:
grin grin grin grin
I dey enjoy dis forum everyday. One drama upon another each day.
Sry for who no get job or preoccupied with sth, go apply for Canada visa. Las las we go dey ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nadingo:

You deserve every insult hurled at you.
This is no post befitting of a well-mannered individual and you might want to actually sit down and do proper analysis, your take is very very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olaraz: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
johnstan:

Whilst age can be a determining factor, it only raises red flags if you're not able to explain your decision.
*Do you have a degree already and planing to go for another degree without considering the possibilities of career progression in relation to your previous degree/work experience.
*Do you have the finance to cater for 4yrs undergrad program including your living expenses and miscellaneous expenses.
*Are you intending to use your life savings without remainder. If you're using a third party sponsor, are you planning to use their life savings as POF without considering that they have their own expenses too.

If all these checks out effortlessly then you're good to go.

Naira cards don't work for international payments these days, you will need a USD card.

Good luck

Thanks for the response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Babykosy123: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Any August applicant here with eligibility started ......please .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jay313:
Hello House,

can someone change school or course after visa approval?
Sorry this question has been answered severally just go back a few pages
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
dont try to be cryptic and smartly drop passive aggressive assertions on monikers my friend.

Silent readers also learn from banters on this platform, whether it makes sense to you or not! undecided

Nadingo:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OlaqR: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
I used a fixed deposit letter.

Yes I uploaded the fixed deposit certificate.

I have access to the money at any point in time.

No I did not submit MBS.

You used a fixed deposit letter ? That's all ?
Did you upload the fixed Deposit certificate?
Was the fixed Deposit contract completed ? I mean right now , do you have access to the money ?
Also did you submit MBS ? If yes how much ? [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
how I wish Nairaland fit dey show people's faces and location?just thinking aloud

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OlaqR: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello Bobomaigida,

1.My programme is 1 year.
2.My tuition is $8,350 CAD
3. YES
From Nov 2021-August 2022
I didn't submit any bank statement except the fixed deposit certificate.

Sorry for the refusal, you need to apply for GCMS notes from CBSA to know the detailed reasons, however, to have a better insight into your application pls,

1. How long is the programme?
2. How much is the tuition per year?
3. Are you self-sponsored?
4. How long did you hold the FD in your account?
5. Did you have any lump sum deposits?

If you are able to provide these answers, the house can advise you .[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lolacaily: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
justwise:
This is part 22

Part 21 here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Visit Canadian embassy website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp for more information and updates

Good luck to all TRV hopefuls and to many of you here helping out with answers and words of encouragement a massive thank you to everyone of you, your efforts here contribute to the success of this thread.

Please when submitting mybankstatement do I need to include 12 months bank statement printed from the bank

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lolacaily: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Please I need help, is it okay to include it in my SOP that I'm an undergraduate but due to ASUU strike I don't want to further my studies here in Nigeria? My agent said I should tell them I'm in 300l, please I need opinions. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kingarike: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
daffy22:
Hi, please have you sent your passport for stamping? If yes, did you fill all the spaces in the consent form? Please I’m confused and I need help

I did not fill any cause I submitted it to vfs Lagos and that where I did my biometrics too I just have them my biometric receipt and I used ups
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anelsta: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
SoftdudeKay:

Thanks for your guidance. Did you mean I should just go ahead to do my medical?

Yes sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mschubby: 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
mschubby:
Hello Fam
Please are there schools in Canada that accepts 3rd class degree? I wouldn’t mind going for post graduate studies first …
Please someone should reply
please can someone help me out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Demotintin: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hello all,

Just to appreciate all the insightful comments shared by all on this forum, they have been helpful. I have a question and I would be glad to have an answer.
I have already got an admission for a-year MBA course in one of the Canadian universities and im looking for starting my course September 2023. However, I am currently in the UK on dependent visa where my wife is studying for her Masters and have been here since December 202. At the moment I am working in one of the top 3 banks (high street banks) in the UK. However, i plan to apply for a Canada study permit along with my family early in 2023 here in the UK. My question is, do I still need to prove home ties and if yes, HOW? Please bear in mind that i dont have any properties, companies or job in Nigeria at this time. My career progression has been around product development and customer engagement as well as in conjunction to my MBA specialty pursuit.
I would really appreciate honest feedback as per how to progress.

Thanks

Gigdraft:
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR VISA IS UNDUELY DELAYED

I have noticed multiple complaints on this platform about the inordinate processing period for study permit applications. I empathize and could relate with the anxiousness, agita, distress, and uneasiness that are behind these complaints.

Therefore, to bring relief and enlightenment, I have decided to offer insight on the right decision to take when your application is delayed. I love to say little but in my little, you will find a walloping fragment of sense. Hence, I will keep this write-up to the shortest length.

What do you do when you experience an undue visa delay?

1. Raise a Customer Service Enquiry (CSE) Via the IRCC Webform Medium
The webform is the most efficient and quickest channel of reaching the Canada Immigration Department to process your application. This medium was specially designed to make application tracking easier. Thus, it is the mama that you run to when your application exceeds the current processing duration.

PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO RAISE A CUSTOMER SERVICE ENQUIRY:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

The process is simple and illustrative.

2. Send an Email to the Department Processing Your Application
Before you do this, ensure you have waited for 5 working days. If there is no response, then please go ahead and send them an email. As far as Nigerian applicants are concerned, most applications are processed at the Nairobi Office, so here is an email address that you should employ: nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

3. Contact a Member of Parliament (MP)
Once you have completed Step 1 and Step 2 and yet there is no change in your application, then you should create a friendship with patience for an additional 2 weeks. If after that, there is still no update of any kind, then you can write a Member of Parliament (MP) within the jurisdiction of your proposed institution. The office of the MP has unrestrained access to the Home Office, Home Secretary, and Immigration Minister. Such an office is equipped enough to raise an inquiry on your case, and you know what that could do to your application.

I must caution you to be as polite as possible while doing this. Your issue is with the IRCC and not the MP

4. Hire an Immigration Lawyer
Note: before you resort to this option, you must have ordered your GCMS note to ascertain what is causing the delay. If the GCMS note does not help, then instruct your lawyer to submit a Formal Request Letter on your behalf. Trust me, this has always worked. But, if it doesn’t you have the last option.

5. Request an Order of Mandamus from a Federal High Court
This is an option I can only recommend to people whose applications have lasted for more than a year. When you obtain a writ of mandamus, the IRCC officials would have no choice but to prioritize the decision on your application. So far so good, I have not seen any mandamus that wasn’t honored within 60 days. But, as I earlier stated, make it your last resort.

I have spared precious time to compose this for your enlightenment, and I hope it helps someone out there.

Quote me when you have your PPR because it shall surely come!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
You should become a comedian. Your posts always make me laugh grin grin grin

sos123:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nadingo:
A typical example of the rude folks I believe Karma is dealing with. You didn't have to create a new profile to insult me. We all know the monikers that insult people that Karma dished and will dish breakfast to.

I can't believe this. I wonder who posted those replies to you. Even creating a new moniker... nawa oh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Timex146: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
You’re a comedian. Thanks for always making us laugh

sos123:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nickithis: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
I will say it again and again, you are very very very STUPID and your take is trash like your individuality and your existence....take it or leave it!
Nadingo:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by damilola1978: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
dangervu:
Form A fast track ! Uba bank get in touch it comes with a fee !
please drop your digit or contact info, or call zero 7 zero 2 zero 5 7 7 4 4 one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nickithis: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Don't mind the idiot, throw rocks then hide their hands
olokings:
dont try to be cryptic and smartly drop passive aggressive assertions on monikers my friend.

Silent readers also learn from banters on this platform, whether it makes sense to you or not! undecided

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thomsyne:

This is no post befitting of a well-mannered individual and you might want to actually sit down and do proper analysis, your take is very very wrong.

I would say that it is overconfidence that works against people. We need to stay humble in our applications.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nickithis: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thank you for this because wtf was that stupid take for.just typing rubbish IDIOT!
Thomsyne:

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.