Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1238195 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kanekade: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mskk:

thanks you just save me some bucks, i am about to pay for my application,i have been looking for a card that can work ,walletfrica is nonsense for 3 days unable to fund .
You can either open and fund a Dom account or alternatively ask any family or friend abroad to help you make the payment (that’s what I did). And I think there are also trustworthy people on this thread that help with such services. Good luck ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PrinceDavo1: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
[Congratulations....

author=Wegoinghigher post=115500634]Hi guys,
Just got my PPR !!!!

Timeline :
Application Submitted : 28th May 2022
Did upfront medicals a few days before that ( don't remember the exact date)
Upfront Medicals Updated : July 6th 2022
PPR : August 8th 2022

Parents Sponsored
Used Family(Parents) as Home Ties
1.5 years work experience

Documents Submitted
Passport Data page
LOA
SOP(3 Pages) explaining everything from : my brief educational background, why i chose the school, my plans for using the knowledge gained , as well as home ties ( used family properties , parents as home ties)
Police Clearance Cert
IELTS results
University Transcript
WAEC Result
Reference from Work Experience ( Remote job from UK Startup)
Parents(Sponsors) SOA for like 2/3 accounts , as well as Bond and TBills
Land documents
Travel History(6 countries)
Didn't pay fees as the school doesn't release official school fees until a month to resumption date
Previous Visa Pages
Professional Certs/Commendation Certs

Studied Elect and Elect Engr for Undergrad
Going to uWaterloo for a Masters in ECE

Thank you Jesus !!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
EagleEye4040:

@Justwise, see this lie here

What make me call you a scammer:

1. You came here claiming you need help to help your husband. Abi? Fine

2. On her Signature and profile. She put " Need to migrate abroad? Contact me. www.Immigrate****.com

Somebody that says is an agent on her profile and asking people to contact her.
How come you are looking for help for your husband again biko?

3. She then post I will process free admission but not visa

Na the normal package. Free admission, but pay for Visa. Na the scope be that

4. She's posting here for the first time.

5. When I noticed this, I challenged her

What did she do?

She quickly deleted everything relating to agent from her profile. And started forming innocent

This scammer @Nezzel joined this thread since yesterday and there is not even one question about her so called husband application. Why? Because it's all lies She's not here for any husband

A word is enough for a wise. Anyone wey wan fall for your cheap scam make them fall.

Your intention no pure. And you yourself no your plan is to dupe guys here

@Nezzel. This is your answer. I still Maintain that you are a scammer.

This is the last time I will reply your mention. I don tire sef

Nairaland no dey pay me to catch scammers. What's my own sef. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congrats man....Our PPrs is coming this week ♥️
Wegoinghigher:
Hi guys,
Just got my PPR !!!!

Timeline :

Parents Sponsored

Documents Submitted
Passport Data page
LOA
SOP(3 Pages) explaining everything from : my brief educational background, why i chose the school, my plans for using the knowledge gained , as well as home ties ( used family properties , parents as home ties)
Police Clearance Cert
IELTS results
University Transcript
WAEC Result
Land documents
Didn't pay fees as the school doesn't release official school fees until a month to resumption date
Previous Visa Pages

Thank you Jesus !!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congrats man....Our PPrs is coming this week ♥️
Wegoinghigher:
Hi guys,
Just got my PPR !!!!

Timeline :

Parents Sponsored

Documents Submitted
Passport Data page
LOA
Police Clearance Cert
IELTS results
University Transcript
WAEC Result
Land documents
Previous Visa Pages

Thank you Jesus !!!
Congrats man.. Our PPrs is coming this week ♥️

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tokunbo10:
Good morning sir/ma
I have been unable to submit my application since last week ,its showing online services is down ,I just want to ask if this is a general problem, its over a week now .

I submitted last week Tuesday, August 2, 2022 on GCKey portal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shommyface:
Hey guyz,

If you are moving to Canada or Already in Canada, Canada Run a CREDIT SYSTEM.

In this video, I took my time to explain everything you need to know about CREDIT (Credit Card and Credit Scores).
Don't make the mistakes I made.

Watch and thank me later.

��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu8ay88a1Qg

Hello Shommyface,

Great content and your happiness is glittering.

One Love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
EagleEye4040:

@Justwise, see this lie here

What make me call you a scammer:

1. You came here claiming you need help to help your husband. Abi? Fine

2. On her Signature and profile. She put " Need to migrate abroad? Contact me. www.Immigrate****.com

Somebody that says is an agent on her profile and asking people to contact her.
How come you are looking for help for your husband again biko?

3. She then post I will process free admission but not visa

Na the normal package. Free admission, but pay for Visa. Na the scope be that

4. She's posting here for the first time.

5. When I noticed this, I challenged her

What did she do?

She quickly deleted everything relating to agent from her profile. And started forming innocent

This scammer @Nezzel joined this thread since yesterday and there is not even one question about her so called husband application. Why? Because it's all lies She's not here for any husband

A word is enough for a wise. Anyone wey wan fall for your cheap scam make them fall.

Your intention no pure. And you yourself no your plan is to dupe guys here

Personally, I thank you for being bold to tackle people with suspicious actions like this. The reason is that it will save a lot of people from falling for their mumu tricks. May God continue to bless you. I really commend you.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nezzel(f): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
I wanted to keep quiet and allow this scammer exhaust himself but it dawned on me that this is defamation of character, so I won't keep quiet.

Scammer hiding behind a stu..pid moniker and Abu..sing people he can't talk to one on one..

@EagleEye4040 you are a scammer, this is your modus operandi.. But you Don Jam.

This is my husband's admission letter and upfront medicals..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nezzel(f): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
@Ocool

Keep typing and responding to yourself..

I will also report this account..
I'm fully out for you now

This nonsense has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by goldenedem: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
oyedamilola:
Any June applicant here??

Yes 1st June applicant
Biometrics - 8th June .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Qwerty7654: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
rebecausoro:
Is there anyone scheduled for medicals this week that can swap or exchange their slots even if for a little price? I have a friend who needs to do his requested medicals this week. Preferably QLife, but I don't think my friend cares at this point.

Hi, I think you should reach out to @gaeul and see if you can work things out concerning swapping of dates for medicals.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nezzel(f): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
@EagleEye4040
Answer my questions mai fren and stop confusing thunder..

Scammer!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Trailblazer21:
Hello guys,

I will really appreciate your advice and help. My application is 15 weeks old, 10 days ago, I go BVL letter but no final decision. I have emailed all the IRCC offices around the world, they now even know my name, still no way.

What can I do please, I’m getting tired of waiting. BVL and no decision just like that, the suspense is mad.

Hello Trailblazer21,

Was your medical upfront? You just have to be patient for the finalization notification.

Success is all I wish You!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Draybaba0103:
Hello house, please I need your best advice on what to do about my passport. The issue is the first name on my passport is in place of my middle name and my middle name in place of my first name.
I want to know if a high court affidavit can be used to explain that.
Please anyone that has experienced this type of issue should help.

Hello Draybaba0103,

This will not pose any threat even without a court affidavit IF the names appear consistently in your academic documents and government-issued identity and/or certificate. However, there is no harm including an affidavit.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Joseph639:
HELLO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS

Is it possible to apply for two countries study visa at the same time? Like Canada and Australia at the same time for study visa.

Would it have a negative impact on my application if i apply to study in two countries at the same time.

Hello Joseph639,

No implication.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Trailblazer21: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
JustMellow:

Hello Trailblazer21,

Was your medical upfront? You just have to be patient for the finalization notification.

Hello Justmellow,
I did an upfront medicals but on 22nd of July was sent medical request letter which I replied with emails of my e-medical slip and it was updated passed.

I thought I had patience, now I keep checking my email every second to see if a decision will be made. Almost all April applicant I know have gotten their decisions.

God help us all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fehgur: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
collinsunusual:

Congratulations I love it when people get their love letter
THESES WEEK WE WILL GET UP TO 20 PPR (love letter mark my work
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

I WILL BE AMONG THESE 20 people IN JESUS NAME!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shayo5:
hello congratulations on your ppr.

please how did you order your GCMS notes and how long did it take for you to get them?, i have seen quite a number online and i don't want to fall into the hands of fraudsters.

Thank you

Hello

Tap GCMS notes to request it. I vouch for them.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
yes! June 2
Biometrics: June 7
Medicals: Upfront sometime in April
Medicals passed: July 1
background check: July 20
oyedamilola:
Any June applicant here??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thank you
JustMellow:

Hello

Tap GCMS notes to request it. I vouch for them.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nezzel:

Thanks, it's fine.
I don't have any problems with you..

I've already reported the abu..se and also sent a direct mail to Justwise..

I have been going through comments here and I want to know this… are you an agent? Did you put an add for immigration services on your profile?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dzees: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Just keep hope alive. Your PPR will sirely come soon.

Trailblazer21:
Hello guys,

I will really appreciate your advice and help. My application is 15 weeks old, 10 days ago, I go BVL letter but no final decision. I have emailed all the IRCC offices around the world, they now even know my name, still no way.

What can I do please, I’m getting tired of waiting. BVL and no decision just like that, the suspense is mad.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teezkid: 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
How did you pass your medicals before applying for your visa, lol?
Shayo5:
yes! June 2
Biometrics: June 7
Medicals: Upfront sometime in April
Medicals passed: June 1
background check: July 20
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ebite2000: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello Gurus in the space, thank you for the information you put out here. A quick one, Ircc requested for addtional information which I submitted on the 28th of last month, and my status changed to " we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Today I got an update "we are reviewing the additional docs you provided". I will like to know if it still takes time after this stage because the fare prices are up the roof and would want to book a space. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by rebecausoro: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Qwerty7654:

Hi, I think you should reach out to @gaeul and see if you can work things out concerning swapping of dates for medicals.

Thanks. I sent a PM to the person.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MsLoolah: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
PPR!!! Long post alert…
I am updating because I said I would after I decide on what to do.

I came here in March to ask for advice about my situation. I got a study permit approval last year August but I wanted to change schools, I learned I would need to reapply again or take a semester then Change schools. I wrote a lengthy message explaining my situation, I explained that I didn’t want to waste 1st semester fees of over 2.7m in a school and degree I wasn’t interested in any longer. I also explained I would like to go with my husband but he kept getting refused. So I planned to reapply again with him as accompanying since I had better chances of getting a visa.

After explaining my ordeal on here, I got different responses from people. Some were helpful but others were just trying to scare me. I had one person say I wanted to reapply again for a man, I had another saying I should waste 2.7m that so many people would kill to be in my shoes (I do not dispute that), I had another saying I was lucky to even have a visa and when I explained I had enough documents to ensure I was given and ofocourse God, they resulted to saying I was bragging.

I won’t lie, I was crippled with fear for 2 months not knowing what to do. I spoke with my mum and she said to me, ‘they have no reason to refuse you’, ‘if you wanted to stay there illegally, which is one of the main reasons they refuse people, then you would have used the visa already granted to stay’, they can’t separate you and your husband it just doesn’t make sense. She said ‘reapply again, and explain to them you do not wish to be separated from your husband and why you want to purse this new shorter course’ so I got up and did just that.

I wrote a 2 page LOE for myself and a 2 page LOE for my husband accompanying visiting visa. I made sure to include every single documents they would need to understand I was going to further my career for my business and why I need my husband to have access to me whenever he pleases. I used my mum as my sponsor and my business as ties to my homes country. Prior to applying for the previous visa my husband didn’t have a travel history, but during those 2 months, we applied and got a Schengen visa, we visited France, Istanbul and went to Dubai. We do not have any landed properties, both our businesses served as ties to our home country.

We submitted, we waited and we prayed. I got my PPR last week, already sent my passport and today my husband got his. This platform is really helpful and can aid a lot of applications and questions you may have. But do not let their opinions decide what you want to do, they would project their fears on you and if you are not strong minded you will succumb to it. I understand they have seen or heard their fair share of reasons for refusals but that’s not you. If you don’t try you will never know. I almost left Nigeria, I won’t lie. I almost left my husband behind hoping to see him when I have a break or when IRCC decides to grant him a visa. But thank God I didn’t. I know my story is different to a lot of people but let it serve as motivation to gather all the information from this platform, get all your documents right and just submit that application. You might it get a refusal which can be very heart breaking but guess what? You could also get an approval. You just have to keep trying.

I will be posting the timeline and documents shortly.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
lol mistake

medicals passed : 1 July

Teezkid:
How did you pass your medicals before applying for your visa, lol?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
ademma2022:
thank you justMellow for your response, it really means alot, one question i have is again does having a canadian visa and returning back to your country have any advantage for future application to further education?

Hello Ademma2022,

A Canadian travel experience gives no advantage that guarantees positive finalization, especially if the study permit requirements are not met. But meeting the requirements enables the travel experience to place the application at an advantage.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teresamaris: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hello
Goodevening I'did my biometric on the 26th of July till now it still showing we need your biometrics but the enrollment date is showning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MsLoolah: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Timeline:
I sublimed our application on the 1st of May. During that time, we just continued life like normal, we were prepared for the worst which was a rejection and not the end of the world. On the 13th of June, I got a medical request, I noted I had already submitted that but turns out I couldn’t use the old one since it would expire before I planned to leave the country. So I booked another appointment, I got 14th of July, which was a day over the 30 days. We got no information on my husband, and I won’t lie I was scared.
14th of July I did my medicals with IOM Lagos, it was a long ass day and a hassle honestly, the first time I did it, I used Qlife which was 100% better and faster. My medicals was updated and passed on the 28th of July, and I got a ppr for myself on August 3rd and my husband got his today I am over the moon right now, I just had to share this for those that need the push.

Documents included
- 2 separate LOE (I listed the travel itinerary in my husband’s letter, he planned to stay 10 days, so I included step by step what we planned to do during those 10 days)
- My Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree
- Admission letter + first semester deposit (used tradesystems to pay, that one too took forever)
- Marriage certificate
- Pictures of us from when we started dating in 2012 vs 2022 including wedding day with people in the background
- Affidavit of support and business incorporation from sponsor
- Sponsor’s bank statement personal and business total 28m
- My business bank statement 1m balance (turnover of 80m for 6 months)
- My husband’s personal 5m and Business bank statement 10m with business turnover of 115m for 6 months
- Travel history for my husband and stamp pages (France, turkey and Dubai)
- Medicals for both of us (but I had to do another)
- Business incorporation for the both of us
- Pictures of our business Instagram pages
- Pictures of us outside Nigeria
- Birth certificate to prove relationship with sponsor
- IELTS result (don’t think it was necessary but couldn’t leave anything to chance)

MsLoolah:
PPR!!! Long post alert…
I am updating because I said I would after I decide on what to do.

I came here in March to ask for advice about my situation. I got a study permit approval last year August but I wanted to change schools, I learned I would need to reapply again or take a semester then Change schools. I wrote a lengthy message explaining my situation, I explained that I didn’t want to waste 1st semester fees of over 2.7m in a school and degree I wasn’t interested in any longer. I also explained I would like to go with my husband but he kept getting refused. So I planned to reapply again with him as accompanying since I had better chances of getting a visa.

After explaining my ordeal on here, I got different responses from people. Some were helpful but others were just trying to scare me. I had one person say I wanted to reapply again for a man, I had another saying I should waste 2.7m that so many people would kill to be in my shoes (I do not dispute that), I had another saying I was lucky to even have a visa and when I explained I had enough documents to ensure I was given and ofocourse God, they resulted to saying I was bragging.

I won’t lie, I was crippled with fear for 2 months not knowing what to do. I spoke with my mum and she said to me, ‘they have no reason to refuse you’, ‘if you wanted to stay there illegally, which is one of the main reasons they refuse people, then you would have used the visa already granted to stay’, they can’t separate you and your husband it just doesn’t make sense. She said ‘reapply again, and explain to them you do not wish to be separated from your husband and why you want to purse this new shorter course’ so I got up and did just that.

I wrote a 2 page LOE for myself and a 2 page LOE for my husband accompanying visiting visa. I made sure to include every single documents they would need to understand I was going to further my career for my business and why I need my husband to have access to me whenever he pleases. I used my mum as my sponsor and my business as ties to my homes country. Prior to applying for the previous visa my husband didn’t have a travel history, but during those 2 months, we applied and got a Schengen visa, we visited France, Istanbul and went to Dubai. We do not have any landed properties, both our businesses served as ties to our home country.

We submitted, we waited and we prayed. I got my PPR last week, already sent my passport and today my husband got his. This platform is really helpful and can aid a lot of applications and questions you may have. But do not let their opinions decide what you want to do, they would project their fears on you and if you are not strong minded you will succumb to it. I understand they have seen or heard their fair share of reasons for refusals but that’s not you. If you don’t try you will never know. I almost left Nigeria, I won’t lie. I almost left my husband behind hoping to see him when I have a break or when IRCC decides to grant him a visa. But thank God I didn’t. I know my story is different to a lot of people but let it serve as motivation to gather all the information from this platform, get all your documents right and just submit that application. You might it get a refusal which can be very heart breaking but guess what? You could also get an approval. You just have to keep trying.

I will be posting the timeline and documents shortly.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JustMellow: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Heroine226:
With God all things are possible.
I got my PPR today; 2nd time applicant.
First application: July, 2020.
Refusal : September, 2020.
Reason for refusal: Home ties.
Number of PR siblings in Canada: 1

Second application: April 15, 2022
Bvl: August 4, 2022
PPR: August 6, 2022.
Number of PR siblings in Canada: 3

Hello Heroine226,

It sure feels good to be happy and laughing out loud. That moment is magical. My biggest congratulations, and expect the best yet to come.

Prosper!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.