Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1214280 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Qwerty7654: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hafeez6948:

Yes ooh march 3rd, stuck in eligibility review since April 29th. i remember you from the former thread. Amen ooh

Omo the wait is loooooong
I applied feb 26, my eligibility has been on ‘review required’ since April 23 (I know through gcms note).
I’ve gotten 4 ghost updates since then.. the last two on July 21 and 23. And mp confirmed it’s still on review required as at last week Friday (Aug 5). My application is now 5months and 13 days.
I really hope a positive decision is made soon. God please � I strongly believe you’ll do it and you have done it. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
CornOak:

True.

However, the lady has about 4 years experience as a lecturer/teaching assistant in the same polytechnic as she was retained immediately after her HND.

In addition she's a member of some professional organizations and has publications too. These factors and others we may not know may also have played a huge role in the amazing offers she got.

All the same, congratulations to her and wishing everyone all the best. smiley

I learned she also finished as the best graduating student of her set. Moreover, the application fees to those 7 universities is close to US$1,000 in total. How many graduates can afford that in Nigeria? It is not that easy as she tried to paint it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

She doesn't owe him (or any of you) any answers. His accusations are baseless and this witchunt isn't rooted in anything rational. Before today, the last time she posted on Nairaland was in 2019 and that was on her personal diary/motherhood thread.

She clearly came back to find more information for her husband's application and given that she successfully helped him get into his school of choice, she offered to help the plethora of JJCs who post about needing help navigating admission and its requirements.

Since when did offering FREE help become a sign that one is a scammer? Has anyone come out to name her or signify they're a victim? Why exactly are we listening to the words of a drunken-sounding stranger who has not provided proof nor structure to their bold accusations?

People like you who uphold mob mentality are just as dangerous as cretins who initiate it. Do better.

Honestly, the similitude of the way you construct your sentence with that of the person you seem to be advocating for is making me to suspect that it is the one person that is behind this particular account and her own.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ocool:

I learned she also finished as the best graduating student of her set. Moreover, the application fees to those 7 universities is close to US$1,000 in total. How many graduates can afford that in Nigeria? It is not that easy as she tried to paint it.

My brother, whether or not it's easy, she would not have gotten admission for a PhD program in Nigeria.

This is to show that something is wrong with us. We are not thinking straight. Here in Nigeria, we just hate to hear the word "diploma" to the extent that many here cannot differentiate between Diploma, AdvDip, HND and PGDip.

I once said it here that in the US, one can get admission into Master's degree programs with HND (Pass), some people here disagreed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
CornOak:

True.

However, the lady has about 4 years experience as a lecturer/teaching assistant in the same polytechnic as she was retained immediately after her HND.

In addition she's a member of some professional organizations and has publications too. These factors and others we may not know may also have played a huge role in the amazing offers she got.

All the same, congratulations to her and wishing everyone all the best. smiley

I understand, but this wouldn't have been possible if it were to be in Nigerian universities where we have professors that don't want to hear the word "HND" out of what I call "academic illiteracy".

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ocool:

Honestly, the similitude of the way you construct your sentence with that of the person you seem to be advocating for is making me to suspect that it is the one person that is behind this particular account and her own.
Ocool. Just leave her alone. Those accounts are agents. Those yahoo agents open different Nairaland accounts on behalf of their clients and ask questions here. She con dey use the accounts defend herself here

Reason she hasn't commented since. She's loging in and loging out of those accounts.

@Ocool. Can we allow this matter die? E don do abeg. Let the thread rest
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ProblemChild1: 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please guys? Can i use my Nabteb Result to apply for college in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CornOak(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ocool:

Yeah, she did. Had 3.98/4.00.

Attended the same school and the same set with her. She was the House Clerk at the SRC which I was a part of during that time.

As for the application fees, apart from her family, she had massive external support, especially from the Rector and others in academia. By the way, she was working and the fund wasn't the issue.

Lol, nothing comes easy - even with available funds.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thomsyne:
Olutoyiin
Tolupe1
Isyma
Demmy10
Lilangel20
Iremide2019

July people. Happy New Week ooo.
I pray for favour and speed for us all.
Biko, update us if any update o...

Wish us all the very best!

Yes oo, happy new week

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Demmy10:

Happy new week too, bro.
Amen!! No update yet o, still the way it is.

But I believe we'll all get our good news soon...
Very close

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
olutoyiin:
thank you jare our God will remember us, Amen
Yes oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
lilangel20:
This week one of us must get a positive response.
Definitely

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CornOak(m): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
ShowYoung:

I understand, but this wouldn't have been possible if it were to be in Nigerian universities where we have professors that don't want to hear the word "HND" out of what I call "academic illiteracy".

You are absolutely on point. PhD is even too far, most Nigerian universities don't/won't accept HND for Masters regardless of your experience.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pat978: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hi Guys! I forgot about my application and just check today….
I applied on 30th June 2022
Upfront Medicals on 19th July 2022
Medicals Updated on August 4th 2022
I never knew it was updated cause I didn’t receive any email haha
But PPR/BVL next by God’s Grace✨
Hope to resume school in September��
They've started reviewing my eligibility.

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nezzel(f): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
EagleEye4040:
Ocool. Just leave her alone. Those accounts are agents. Those yahoo agents open different Nairaland accounts on behalf of their clients and ask questions here. She con dey use the accounts defend herself here

Reason she hasn't commented since. She's loging in and loging out of those accounts.

@Ocool. Can we allow this matter die? E don do abeg. Let the thread rest

You are even more than shame..less.
You still have mouth to talk after disgra..cing yourself and your Village people..
Typing and responding to yourself.. Shame!!!!!

You're looking for a way to close the matter??
Taaaaa, we're just getting started dear..
So get ready..

I'm still waiting for that proof and you must provide it..

This is how people like you go around accusing innocent people of crimes they know nothing about, just to discredit them..

Some of you still carry this hate..ful behavior, relocate to Canada and start showing your wic..ked..ness to your fellow Nigerians instead of looking for ways to assist each other..

You see that proof, you must provide it..

I will keep reporting your 2 accounts everywhere till you prove all those rub..bish you wrote up there..
If you bring another account, I'll add it..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by aestake: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nezzel:
@aestake

Thanks smiley
I'm not in the right frame of mind right now..
I didn't even proof read..

The only thing I want now is Justice
Ok but no justice in this world. Sadly...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by endee1996(f): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hi guys,I have been searching on Google but can't seem to find answers.

Are there any colleges in Canada offering transport and safety management?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Otikmsk(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Am also June applicant , I dropped my application on the 25th June 2022.

Biometric done and updated 29th june
Upfront medical passed 5th july

Ppr expectant by God's grace this week.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EagleEye4040: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2022
Nezzel:

You are even more than shame..less.
You still have mouth to talk after disgra..cing yourself and your Village people..
Typing and responding to yourself.. Shame!!!!!

You're looking for a way to close the matter??
Taaaaa, we're just getting started dear..
So get ready..

I'm still waiting for that proof and you must provide it..

This is how people like you go around accusing innocent people of crimes they know nothing about, just to discredit them..

Some of you still carry this hate..ful behavior, relocate to Canada and start showing your wic..ked..ness to your fellow Nigerians instead of looking for ways to assist each other..

You see that proof, you must provide it..

I will keep reporting your 2 accounts everywhere till you prove all those rub..bish you wrote up there..
If you bring another account, I'll add it..
The thing is, the fact that I decide to leave you alone doesn't mean you are not a scammer. You have evil intention here. Sorry that I ruin your scamming plan. So sorry. But I am happy I did. Sorry that I exposed u. Maga no pay today. 1xbet dey dere. Go and use your football knowledge to win bet.

Me and you are not starting anything. Madam Scammer. U no fit force me to give you attention, so stop barking. Lol. You already have enough of my time and I don pursue ur potential victims comot. Go find somewhere else to plot your scam

As for me, I am done with you. No business with u again. Warnings passed. Mission accomplished

It's 7:00 here. I dey go work. Bye for good

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2022
HelperDeji:
We dae pray for success, the matter reach una turn na hin curse start .

Please we need prayers in this forum ��

Una ehn, the matter tire me lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nezzel(f): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2022
EagleEye4040:

The thing is, the fact that I decide to leave you alone doesn't mean you are not a scammer. You have evil intention here. Sorry that I ruin your scamming plan. So sorry. But I am happy I did. Sorry that I exposed u. Maga no pay today. 1xbet dey dere. Go and use your football knowledge to win bet.

Me and you are not starting anything. Madam Scammer. U no fit force me to give you attention, so stop barking. Lol. You already have enough of my time and I don pursue ur potential victims comot. Go find somewhere else to plot your scam

As for me, I am done with you. No business with u again. Warnings passed. Mission accomplished

It's 7:00 here. I dey go work. Bye for good

Scammmer!!!
Shame on you!!!
I've spoilt your laid out plans..

Why are you running??
Why are you running uncle??

Accuser of the brethren..

Why are you running

Come and prove to the whole Canada student Visa thread members how Nezzel that haven't posted since 2019 suddenly became a scammer out of the blues..

Onye ara
M ga agbanyelu gi film today

Why are you running?? Everyone has been waiting for your proof and nothing since morning..

God bless the intelligent people here that read from the beginning that this scammer started abusing me and spoke up for me.
God bless you oo

I was just on my own minding my business..

Me that haven't posted anything meaningful here since 2019 and excited to start interacting with other people on here and this left legged mannequin decided to show his stu..pi.di..ty..

Ezi, next time you will know the kind of people you accuse wrongly and if I catch you again trying to tarnish an innocent person's image, I'll show you the difference between Egbe and Egbe.
Slowpoke
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SwayB(m): 12:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Good to see a new thread. It's been a while.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Timaiko: 12:49am On Aug 09, 2022
@gigdraft and other gurus please assist.
I am at a cross road ejoor��

As it seems now, I have applied for a course that could limit my chances, as advised by a friend.
I have a BSc, i applied for an advance college graduate diploma, in which the admission requirement is a degree. (I have already paid my deposit unfortunately)

I realized I should have applied for a PGD since my grade does not meet up for a master's degree. Would you advise I proceed with the Advance college graduate diploma or find another PGD course.

PLEASE HELP!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzoamaka123: 12:50am On Aug 09, 2022
God I call upon you, please Release my PPR unto me this month in Jesus name.

Bless me with PPR this week.

Let me have full cause to glorify your holy name.

Amen .

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HouseRavenclaw: 1:34am On Aug 09, 2022
Ocool:

Lmaoooo, let’s play a game of hide and seek. I’m going to hide while you go seek professional mental help. You’re saying everyone with an ability to string proper sentences together is now a woman you baselessly take for a scammer?

There’s nothing similar about how me and that woman type. If anything, my lexicon and speech pattern mirror YOURS way more. You seem to be doing a lot of projection. If you’re a fraudster, please say so. If you have proof that she’s one, establish it or please shut the absolute f up. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 2:11am On Aug 09, 2022
To Whom It May Concern,

This crappy banter ain't amusing anymore.
Please take this to the street, and leave the thread for us to have / read productive engagements.

I can't carry IRCC anticipation to cic, email, and then come to NL to read crap!

No more of this!!! Haaaa

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teejay13(m): 2:24am On Aug 09, 2022
TiggyAce:

Assiniboine community college form I filled and submitted required ielts band score which I did so I’m been placed in waiting list but all I requested for is another school I’ll submit my form at least have a second option.just a recommendation of school with my 3rd class degree is all I seek for in Canada diploma studies pls pls pls pls gurus

Google should be your best option at this point.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nezzel(f): 2:30am On Aug 09, 2022
olokings:
To Whom It May Concern,

This crappy banter ain't amusing anymore.
Please take this to the street, and leave the thread for us to have / read productive engagements.

I can't carry IRCC anticipation to cic, email, and then come to NL to read crap!

No more of this!!! Haaaa

I didn't like this either, because I'm not a troublesome person, but should I have folded my hands and watch that guy label me a fraudster and just do nothing??
No proof, unprovoked, just came out of nowhere saying Nezzel is this and that.. just like that..
Nezzel that's just trying to come out of hibernation after years of not posting.

In my place we say a good name is better than riches..
So why should I allow him tarnish a good name I've built over the years, just because I want peace.. Noo

At least its now clear to all and sundry that the guy is a very mischievous person who's out to cause chaos..

I also want to concentrate and focus on the progress of our application, but if he as much mentions my name again, he'll hear from me..

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 2:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Pat978:
Hi Guys! I forgot about my application and just check today….
I applied on 30th June 2022
Upfront Medicals on 19th July 2022
Medicals Updated on August 4th 2022
I never knew it was updated cause I didn’t receive any email haha
But PPR/BVL next by God’s Grace✨
Hope to resume school in September��

Medical update doesn’t come with mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 5:59am On Aug 09, 2022
EagleEye4040:
@Nezzel. This is your answer. I still Maintain that you are a scammer.

This is the last time I will reply your mention. I don tire sef

Nairaland no dey pay me to catch scammers. What's my own sef. Lol
Nobody should take her serious then.. its a simple thing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 6:14am On Aug 09, 2022
EagleEye4040:
She just denied it. Can you ask your tech team to check the changes she made to her profile and signature in last 36hrs? Dis woman na confirm liar. @Justwise, I don't want to say anything about this case again. But @Nezzel is dangerous. E Took her so long to even reply you. Though she was online. Probably weighing her options

Like I said. Just saving others asses. And I don do that for my own little capacity

Nothing from me about her again. I wan rest abeg

@justwise look into this and do the needful, if anyone is a scammer kick them out, take a deep look into what EagleEye4040 is saying. Then if its a false accusation handle it too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Ocool:

Exactly, we are all watching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Zino89 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.