Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1238129 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Treasure134: 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
Chief, You be march Applicant?
Mine is 5 months 7days
If yes we dey same boat be that
I don miss May intake also but I'm rest assured that God will do it and I'm believing him because I know he's able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I could ask of him...

Hafeez6948:
I was trying to watch a movie on my phone just to distract myself from IRCC delay when i suddenly fell asleep with one side of my face on the pillow. Awhile later i woke suddenly to hear my heart pounding as if it was located at the back of my ear. I rushed to my dad's room to use his Bp machine to check and behold my Bp don rise. I am a 25 years old guy i no deserve all this mental stress wey IRCC dey give me ooh. Today makes it 5 months and 5 days since i applied, i have missed May intake and September is just around the corner. When i write to them ,they will tell me to withhold from writing further. Na student visa i apply for abi na for days of unending misery and pain. I am trying to be strong Aswear. To anyone in similar situation as mine may God give us the strength to see this journey through.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hafeez6948: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thanks alot i appreciate i will try jogging from tomorrow . I have anxiety issues as well but i didn't know it will affect me cuz my confidence level was through the roof when i started this application. Thanks

Trailblazer21:

Jeez I thought I was the only one experiencing this loud heart pounding and I’m too young for this. I know I have anxiety issues already.

My advice: I run about 3km every morning to assist my body to effectively pump blood and it has helped me handle most of this issues and keep my mind sharp, Please try it. When the approval comes, you won’t remember these experiences.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hafeez6948:
I was trying to watch a movie on my phone just to distract myself from IRCC delay when i suddenly fell asleep with one side of my face on the pillow. Awhile later i woke suddenly to hear my heart pounding as if it was located at the back of my ear. I rushed to my dad's room to use his Bp machine to check and behold my Bp don rise. I am a 25 years old guy i no deserve all this mental stress wey IRCC dey give me ooh. Today makes it 5 months and 5 days since i applied, i have missed May intake and September is just around the corner. When i write to them ,they will tell me to withhold from writing further. Na student visa i apply for abi na for days of unending misery and pain. I am trying to be strong Aswear. To anyone in similar situation as mine may God give us the strength to see this journey through.

Amen!!! It will end in praise... i am optimistic. Mine is 4 months now. All these will be stories to tell soon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TiggyAce(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hanzel please I’m on a waiting list at Assiniboine Community college and don’t know my faith for admission

Help me out or anyone with a diploma school that can accept me with a 3rd class of microbiology with am IELTS score of 5.5 band pls so as I will have a second option. Is been 2years have been seeking for an admission pls GURUS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sanyaa: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dear Gurus
I have someone who wants to stand as my sponsor, but is not related to me. I intended to say he is my cousin, but I don't have evidence, nor can I plot a family tree supporting this. Please can anyone advise me on what to do, he is willing to write a letter of support and also willing to do some transfers to my account which will reflect in his account prior to the submission of the application, but is this enough? thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hafeez6948:
Thanks alot i appreciate i will try jogging from tomorrow . I have anxiety issues as well but i didn't know it will affect me cuz my confidence level was through the roof when i started this application. Thanks

Please do something for me. On a piece of paper, write out your Congratulatory message the way you want it. For example “Congratulations Charito, your study permit application was approved, kindly send us your passport to finalize your application” Add a date next to it, make sure the date is this week..
Write other things you want in the Congratulatory message.

I don’t know but I think you are a Muslim, I don’t know if you do night prayers... if you do, please pray at night, after prayers send your last mail and webforms to the Chinese offices... make sure you narrate this anxiety of yours and bp due largely to their delay in your application. (That would be the last mail you will send to them because an approval will come forth) You are to pray with your congratulatory message oh.

Then you can email me your full name or drop it here if you don’t mind. I also want to join you in my own prayers. E don reach to battle this thing spiritually.

Anyone else who has waited endlessly can also drop their full name as it is in their application:.. let’s summon these VOs on the Altar of Fire.

You can also pray for me too... we can support each other spiritually by praying... it’s not easy but it must end soon.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sanyaa:
Dear Gurus
I have someone who wants to stand as my sponsor, but is not related to me. I intended to say he is my cousin, but I don't have evidence, nor can I plot a family tree supporting this. Please can anyone advise me on what to do, he is willing to write a letter of support and also willing to do some transfers to my account which will reflect in his account prior to the submission of the application, but is this enough? thank you

Cousin? What of maternal uncle or aunt? At least no one will ask for your mom’s maiden name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nezzel(f): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
EagleEye4040:
She just denied it. Can you ask your tech team to check the changes she made to her profile and signature in last 36hrs? Dis woman na confirm liar. @Justwise, I don't want to say anything about this case again. But @Nezzel is dangerous. E Took her so long to even reply you. Though she was online. Probably weighing her options

Like I said. Just saving others asses. And I don do that for my own little capacity

Nothing from me about her again. I wan rest abeg

This shows how job..less you are,
Nooo, I should sit around nairaland, because you'll prepare dinner for my family..
if you're smart like you wanted everyone to believe you would have noticed that the last post I made in nairaland before focusing here was in 2019.
But overzealousness didn't allow you to do your due diligence before labelling someone a scammer..

You said you know me, that I scammed someone, that I nezzel has scammed someone before, when I don't even know how to do Visa processing..

You must bring that person and also state when and how I scammed the person.
You have to prove that I Nezzel has received money from someone with intent to scam or hurt another person..

I'm still trying not to insu..lt or Abu.se you..

You said I scammed someone, that is the major reason I'm taking this up..

You must prove it..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dbeautyful: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Thank you.

This was helpful.

Debbieeeeeee:

For me, I’ll usually buy one stop or non-stop to Noth America because multiple stops elongate the journey that is already long and tiring on its own(a personal preference).

The USA requires a transit visa if you don't have a valid USA visa(they're not nice) & Schengen countries too but if you have the USA or Canadian visa you’ll not require a transit visa via Schengen countries(Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt to mention a few) but the USA stays the same, if you’re transiting via the Uk you will not require a transit visa.

Yes YVR is the airport code for Vancouver

If your travel plans are solid then you may not need to spend extra booking a flexible ticket, but if you think you may have to change the ticket before the travel then please buy a flexible ticket because it costs a fortune changing a non-flexible ticket. If you want a fully refundable ticket it’s costlier but safer if your travel plans aren’t solid but it’s just extra money you can save towards settling down at your destination if you have your plans intact.
I hope I have been able to answer a few of your questions, others can chip in.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
TiggyAce:
Hanzel please I’m on a waiting list at Assiniboine Community college and don’t know my faith for admission

Help me out or anyone with a diploma school that can accept me with a 3rd class of microbiology with am IELTS score of 5.5 band pls so as I will have a second option. Is been 2years have been seeking for an admission pls GURUS

I think your chances are slim but i hope you get one soonest, anything is possible... Ielts isn’t needed for admission or is it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TiggyAce(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
CharitoJames:

I think your chances are slim but i hope you get one soonest, anything is possible... Ielts isn’t needed for admission or is it?

Assiniboine community college form I filled and submitted required ielts band score which I did so I’m been placed in waiting list but all I requested for is another school I’ll submit my form at least have a second option.just a recommendation of school with my 3rd class degree is all I seek for in Canada diploma studies pls pls pls pls gurus

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Best256: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
collinsunusual:

Congratulations I love it when people get their love letter
THESES WEEK WE WILL GET UP TO 20 PPR (love letter mark my work
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

I'll be among the 20 in Jesus name. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dbeautyful: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
I love this! Congrats!

VO handing my file, immediately release the PPR and today I book my space to share it in the Name of God the father, God the Son, and God the Ghost. In Jesus Christ's name I pray��

Perfectyyyyyy:
Back here!

When this new thread was opened on Sunday, I came here with heavy heart because my application was 8 months old and eligibility has not even started on my portal even as at today. I made the prophetic post below believing God of miracle and also responded to someone post by saying “I knees to say a Big Amen)

Today today 4th August PPR dropped without eligibility starting on the portal .

Application submitted 20th December
Biometric 26th December
Medical Passed. 4th January
PPR dropped. 4th August

The God who did mine. Would do that of everyone still waiting for PPR.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Same ol, same ol.
"We are reviewing your application".

Dropping one webform, and email once once twice a week as reminder make them no forget local man case.

Even if you have a ton of other things to do, this one will still creep into your mind to check CIC, email, and NL like sleep during sermon / lecture.

2pretty4u:

Thanks for asking, how far with yours?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
TiggyAce:

Assiniboine community college form I filled and submitted required ielts band score which I did so I’m been placed in waiting list but all I requested for is another school I’ll submit my form at least have a second option. just a recommendation of school with my 3rd class degree is all I seek for in Canada diploma studies pls pls pls pls gurus
I don’t want to believe you don’t entirely stand a chance, I think you stand a good chance but you have to put in the research effort. Check for advanced diplomas and post-graduate diplomas in the “unpopular colleges” that are also DLIs. You may need to put in a lot of effort to help yourself to search for these colleges and not wait around for anyone to recommend and if you’re serious about being admitted, if you get a recommendation it also helps but it’ll help to do your research yourself that way you get results.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Deronke1: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is a baseless accusation. Legally if she really wants to take it up, she can sue you for defamation of character.

Have she scammed you?
Or anyone on this platform

She posted that and later deleted it has nothing to do with you. It's her account and doesn't owe you any explanation.

She can decide to help out with admissions.
It's her choice.

Since she didn't scam you neither do you have proof of her scamming anyone then rest.
EagleEye4040:

@Justwise, see this lie here

What make me call you a scammer:

1. You came here claiming you need help to help your husband. Abi? Fine

2. On her Signature and profile. She put " Need to migrate abroad? Contact me. www.Immigrate****.com

Somebody that says is an agent on her profile and asking people to contact her.
How come you are looking for help for your husband again biko?

3. She then post I will process free admission but not visa

Na the normal package. Free admission, but pay for Visa. Na the scope be that

4. She's posting here for the first time.

5. When I noticed this, I challenged her

What did she do?

She quickly deleted everything relating to agent from her profile. And started forming innocent

This scammer @Nezzel joined this thread since yesterday and there is not even one question about her so called husband application. Why? Because it's all lies She's not here for any husband

A word is enough for a wise. Anyone wey wan fall for your cheap scam make them fall.

Your intention no pure. And you yourself no your plan is to dupe guys here

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TiggyAce(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

I don’t want to believe you don’t entirely stand a chance, I think you stand a good chance but you have to put in the research effort. Check for advanced diplomas and post-graduate diplomas in the “unpopular colleges” that are also DLIs. You may need to put in a lot of effort to help yourself to search for these colleges and not wait around for anyone to recommend and if you’re serious about being admitted, if you get a recommendation it also helps but it’ll help to do your research yourself that way you get results.

May God help me because seriously I do not know where to start from in search of schools
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sanyaa: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wont I be required to show the relationship evidence still? I was also just thinking I could use a guardian
CharitoJames:

Cousin? What of maternal uncle or aunt? At least no one will ask for your mom’s maiden name
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CornOak(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
ShowYoung:
I saw this and thought of posting it here.

Our HND is quite different from the UK HND.

Don't underestimate Nigeria HND.

Even Canada rate HND as equivalent of PGDip. PGDip is higher than Bachelor degree, I hope you know.

True.

However, the lady has about 4 years experience as a lecturer/teaching assistant in the same polytechnic as she was retained immediately after her HND.

In addition she's a member of some professional organizations and has publications too. These factors and others we may not know may also have played a huge role in the amazing offers she got.

All the same, congratulations to her and wishing everyone all the best. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
TiggyAce:

May God help me because seriously I do not know where to start from in search of schools
I can relate to how tiring it can be especially while applying but you have to put in the effort, never give up and it’ll be all worth it. Someone I know got admitted to Ucalgary with a cgpa of a very very narrow escape from third class to the LLM program that is highly competitive. Just do your research and don’t wait for anyone, do it yourself nobody will take your matter more seriously than you by yourself. Don’t aim for the popular schools but of course make sure it’s a DLI, you will get something.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hafeez6948: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
CharitoJames:

Please do something for me. On a piece of paper, write out your Congratulatory message the way you want it. For example “Congratulations Charito, your study permit application was approved, kindly send us your passport to finalize your application” Add a date next to it, make sure the date is this week..

I don’t know but I think you are a Muslim, I don’t know if you do night prayers... if you do, please pray at night, after prayers send your last mail and webforms to the Chinese offices... make sure you narrate this anxiety of yours and bp due largely to their delay in your application. (That would be the last mail you will send to them because an approval will come forth) You are to pray with your congratulatory message oh.

Then you can email me your full name or drop it here if you don’t mind. I also want to join you in my own prayers. E don reach to battle this thing spiritually.

Anyone else who has waited endlessly can also drop their full name as it is in their application:.. let’s summon these VOs on the Altar of Fire.

You can also pray for me too... we can support each other spiritually by praying... it’s not easy but it must end soon.

Thanks, i have drafted ppr testimonial on my notepad since last month.
Yes i am a Muslim i pray daily and at night, i also pray for others that are in a similar situation as mine and still praying every day i even kneel down randomly during the day to cry to God
As for my name ,its actually Hafeez. You are included in my prayers as u av included me in yours. I appreciate your response may God bless you and answer our ppr prayers.
As for email, there's nothing i have not written to IRCC and even to MPs always polite and explaining in great details how the delay is affecting me health wise. i believe God will touch their heart .thank you

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hafeez6948: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Treasure134:
Chief, You be march Applicant?
Mine is 5 months 7days
If yes we dey same boat be that
I don miss May intake also but I'm rest assured that God will do it and I'm believing him because I know he's able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I could ask of him...

Yes ooh march 3rd, stuck in eligibility review since April 29th. i remember you from the former thread. Amen ooh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hafeez6948:

Thanks, i have drafted ppr testimonial on my notepad since last month.
Yes i am a Muslim i pray daily and at night, i also pray for others that are in a similar situation as mine and still praying every day i even kneel down randomly during the day to cry to God
As for my name ,its actually Hafeez. You are included in my prayers as u av included me in yours. I appreciate your response may God bless you and answer our ppr prayers.
As for email, there's nothing i have not written to IRCC and even to MPs always polite and explaining in great details how the delay is affecting me health wise. i believe God will touch their heart .thank you

Amen!!! It is done actually... don’t worry. I don add Hafeez now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
justwise:
This is part 22

Part 21 here for reference purposes https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

Visit Canadian embassy website here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp for more information and updates

Good luck to all TRV hopefuls and to many of you here helping out with answers and words of encouragement a massive thank you to everyone of you, your efforts here contribute to the success of this thread.

Please can a student going for a 2yr Diploma program apply through this Nigeria Student Express (NSE) Stream
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TiggyAce(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

I can relate to how tiring it can be especially while applying but you have to put in the effort, never give up and it’ll be all worth it. Someone I know got admitted to Ucalgary with a cgpa of a very very narrow escape from third class to the LLM program that is highly competitive. Just do your research and don’t wait for anyone, do it yourself nobody will take your matter more seriously than you by yourself. Don’t aim for the popular schools but of course make sure it’s a DLI, you will get something.

Thanks so much let God intervene for me this time around because I’m tired in school of schools now.as I’m on a waiting list at Assiniboine community college and I wait till November with no admission,sincerely I’ll give up and find what to do here in Nigeria

I’m definitely tired plus submitting fee one pay which I have wasted more than 1M in it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Congratulations to you and yours!
I remember your story vividly
MsLoolah:
PPR!!! Long post alert…
I am updating because I said I would after I decide on what to do.

I came here in March to ask for advice about my situation. I got a study permit approval last year August but I wanted to change schools, I learned I would need to reapply again or take a semester then Change schools. I wrote a lengthy message explaining my situation, I explained that I didn’t want to waste 1st semester fees of over 2.7m in a school and degree I wasn’t interested in any longer. I also explained I would like to go with my husband but he kept getting refused. So I planned to reapply again with him as accompanying since I had better chances of getting a visa.

After explaining my ordeal on here, I got different responses from people. Some were helpful but others were just trying to scare me. I had one person say I wanted to reapply again for a man, I had another saying I should waste 2.7m that so many people would kill to be in my shoes (I do not dispute that), I had another saying I was lucky to even have a visa and when I explained I had enough documents to ensure I was given and ofocourse God, they resulted to saying I was bragging.

I won’t lie, I was crippled with fear for 2 months not knowing what to do. I spoke with my mum and she said to me, ‘they have no reason to refuse you’, ‘if you wanted to stay there illegally, which is one of the main reasons they refuse people, then you would have used the visa already granted to stay’, they can’t separate you and your husband it just doesn’t make sense. She said ‘reapply again, and explain to them you do not wish to be separated from your husband and why you want to purse this new shorter course’ so I got up and did just that.

I wrote a 2 page LOE for myself and a 2 page LOE for my husband accompanying visiting visa. I made sure to include every single documents they would need to understand I was going to further my career for my business and why I need my husband to have access to me whenever he pleases. I used my mum as my sponsor and my business as ties to my homes country. Prior to applying for the previous visa my husband didn’t have a travel history, but during those 2 months, we applied and got a Schengen visa, we visited France, Istanbul and went to Dubai. We do not have any landed properties, both our businesses served as ties to our home country.

We submitted, we waited and we prayed. I got my PPR last week, already sent my passport and today my husband got his. This platform is really helpful and can aid a lot of applications and questions you may have. But do not let their opinions decide what you want to do, they would project their fears on you and if you are not strong minded you will succumb to it. I understand they have seen or heard their fair share of reasons for refusals but that’s not you. If you don’t try you will never know. I almost left Nigeria, I won’t lie. I almost left my husband behind hoping to see him when I have a break or when IRCC decides to grant him a visa. But thank God I didn’t. I know my story is different to a lot of people but let it serve as motivation to gather all the information from this platform, get all your documents right and just submit that application. You might it get a refusal which can be very heart breaking but guess what? You could also get an approval. You just have to keep trying.

I will be posting the timeline and documents shortly.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
I had to repost for us that would get PPR tomorrow and would need shopping list.

Good morning All...
So here is a list of food items you can comfortably take to Canada.

Cray fish (blend it to avoid poking)

Stock fish

Smoked fish

Powdered maggi (chicken flavor isn’t allowed but you can repack in a ziplock and name it spice... no shaa forget say na maggi when you wan use am)

Palm oil ( Freeze it for about a week before you travel, let it turn to stone so it won’t defrost easily)

Blended dry pepper ( Red ones or even Cameroon pepper)

Egusi, Osu, Okpei, Achi

Beans, Bean powder

Ogbono ( blend too, we want everything neatly packed and don’t forget to put names on them)

Dry Iru

Spices ( friedrice spice oh, jollof spice oh etc)
Pepper soup spice.( trust me, you will need pepper soup alot, cold no be here)

Suya spice/Yaji ( If you grill chicken with yaji eh! You go chop finger, walahi)

Garri (packed in ziplock oh! Domestic carry sack like Mr Okoro)

Ground nut and Peanuts ( our Nigerian groundnut is on another level, you can’t get same taste in Canada... in plastic bottle oh)

Your favorite snacks that are not in Canada, pack them too. Na you go pay for extra luggage size.

Medication (Very important... there are no mosquitoes there but you fit still carry malaria drugs.. getting drugs over there isn’t as easy as walking into a pharmacy here..Get your paracetamol, flagyl, ibuprofen, vitamin C, your supplements etc

Aboniki balm ( Very important please, you won’t get hot balm over there and aboniki is sooo expensive there, get a pack or 2 if possible.

Ogi/ Akamu/ Pap (If you are a pap lover like me, mbok carry am go especially ginger pap..you can put in a ziplock and freeze to stone or NOT! Pap no dey quick spoil).

Ukpaka/ Ugba/ Oil bean ( If you still want your roasted plantain and yam feel over there, carry this along, you can just refrigerate and put in your bag the day you are traveling )

Vegetables ,Ugu/ Ewedu/ Bitter leaf ( Wash your bitter leaf to the point you want the bitter taste,put in a ziplock and freeze, slice your ugu after washing... allow to dry again like water never touched it and put inna ziplock.. pick your ewedu too and do like the ugu)

For the stubborn ones that must carry yam... slice it up, peel and cut in sizes then put in ziplock and leave in the fridge before you travel... yam can last up to 3 weeks even when stored this way, it will still be fresh any day you want to use it.

Okpa flour/Bambara nut ( I already said flour so don’t forget to grind it and name it)

Abacha

For my ladies, Don’t forget...

Relaxer

Pads ( Some of us have a particular one we are used to and don’t react to...so pack some with you before you get another one that will replace it over there... you wouldn’t want to start searching for a suitable pad the moment you get there.

Milk isn’t allowed but people take it in. Just repack in a ziplock and name it a different thing like bean flour, bambara powder, yam flour, rice flour/tuwo etc.. Just any powder that look like milk and please when they pick interest in your milk particularly, stand your ground without shaking and tell them it’s what you named it and not milk, go ahead and ask them to taste it if they want and ask them why you would want to take milk in when it’s not allowed... Like who gets this far and ends up wasting time because of milk. But if you will start shaking, kuku no carry milk.

NB: Every packed food item must be in Ziplock or transparent bag so it can be visible enough.

There are other food items but these are the most common ones. From this list, you can have an idea of other things you can carry.

I don’t think seeds are allowed because they think you will plant them.
No poultry products like chicken maggi and the rest, anything with chicken on it is a No even benny and mivina used to season chicken.. so pour content in a ziplock and name Spice M and Spice B.

Then your personal things shaa.
Go with a Universal Adaptor oh, very important because their sockets isn’t same as ours so you don’t get stock incase your chargers don’t fit in.

Guys, don’t bother going with your Nigerian clipper, it can’t be used there or so i heard.

Thanks

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nezzel:

You saw my post immediately and started abusing me from nowhere and you also said you know me..

Do you know me before? Yes or No
Have you seen me scam anybody before? Yes or No
Has anybody ever reported on this Nairaland or anywhere at all, that Nezzel collected money from them? Yes or No
Has anyone reported directly to you that I Nezzel scammed them? Yes or No

See Mr, I've already sent in my report, I'm waiting for the feedback from the authorities..

It's time to prove your allegations

If truly you are clean, don't use questions to answer his questions. Just answer the questions he asked you first. After that, you can ask him your questions. That is how upright people do things.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HouseRavenclaw: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ocool:

If truly you are clean, don't use questions to answer his questions. Just answer the questions he asked you first. After that, you can ask him your questions. That is how upright people do things.

She doesn't owe him (or any of you) any answers. His accusations are baseless and this witchunt isn't rooted in anything rational. Before today, the last time she posted on Nairaland was in 2019 and that was on her personal diary/motherhood thread.

She clearly came back to find more information for her husband's application and given that she successfully helped him get into his school of choice, she offered to help the plethora of JJCs who post about needing help navigating admission and its requirements.

Since when did offering FREE help become a sign that one is a scammer? Has anyone come out to name her or signify they're a victim? Why exactly are we listening to the words of a drunken-sounding stranger who has not provided proof nor structure to their bold accusations?

People like you who uphold mob mentality are just as dangerous as cretins who initiate it. Do better.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
TiggyAce:

Check Trent University Postgraduate Certificate programs. My friend had a third class in Chemistry. Despite that, Trent University offered her admission into their PG Certificate in Marketing and Entrepreneurship within 5 working days.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
CharitoJames:

Please share the email of the Chinese office with me here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sanyaa:
Wont I be required to show the relationship evidence still? I was also just thinking I could use a guardian

Ask the person to pay your school fees in full. Ask him to use the 10k CAD money for living expenses to buy you a GIC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.