Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1240723 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jaykeh: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Smarthill18:
It's PPR for my brother. I'm so happy.

Second time applicant; Conestoga College
1st application was done through an agent. He Got a rejection due to financial reasons. We ordered his GCSMS and the Visa officer claimed he didn't have enough proof of relationship with his sponsor (Sister). Hence, he wasn't sure he will be able to afford it financially.
He had to defer his admission to January 2023 and re-applied again. All thanks to @scott99tish for his advice.

Second application: Self

Application submission : 27th August

Upfront Medical passed : 26th September

Eligibility: Ghost update. Didn't know when it was updated.

Original passport collection: 17th November

What we did different to address the visa officers concerns (proof of relationship with sponsor);

I opened a canadian GIC account and Submitted the GIC certificate

I Wrote a strong SOP and LOE explaining that sponsor is my blood sister

- Sponsors notorized Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsors birth certificate, old pictures, old/dated whatsapp messages
Notarized Affidavit of relationship
Recent family pictures
Letter of sponsorship from sponsor
Family tree
Sponsors marriage and change of name certificate/Affidavit
Bank statements
Sponsors Assets

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Esanson: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Congratulations I tap from your grace I'm the next.
Smarthill18:
It's PPR for my brother. I'm so happy.

Second time applicant; Conestoga College
1st application was done through an agent. He Got a rejection due to financial reasons. We ordered his GCSMS and the Visa officer claimed he didn't have enough proof of relationship with his sponsor (Sister). Hence, he wasn't sure he will be able to afford it financially.
He had to defer his admission to January 2023 and re-applied again. All thanks to @scott99tish for his advice.

Second application: Self

Application submission : 27th August

Upfront Medical passed : 26th September

Eligibility: Ghost update. Didn't know when it was updated.

Original passport collection: 17th November

What we did different to address the visa officers concerns (proof of relationship with sponsor);

I opened a canadian GIC account and Submitted the GIC certificate

I Wrote a strong SOP and LOE explaining that sponsor is my blood sister

- Sponsors notorized Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsors birth certificate, old pictures, old/dated whatsapp messages
Notarized Affidavit of relationship
Recent family pictures
Letter of sponsorship from sponsor
Family tree
Sponsors marriage and change of name certificate/Affidavit
Bank statements
Sponsors Assets

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShalomShalom(f): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Shadybeauty:
Please how did you reset your password after the first log in?
I have not tried that option yet. I simply logged in with the initial password that was created
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yes, you can get married now, and he can apply once you start your studies in September. Because you indicated you were single, ensure you add proof of relationship such as wedding pics, joint bank account, lease, property ownership etc., to convince them that the marriage was not undertaken to obtain SOWP.
Pace6:
Good day beautiful people, congratulations to every PPR recipients and for those delayed, please don’t give up, refire, it will definitely end in praise.

Please I have a question, I was single when I applied for my SP and now got approved, though in my SOP I mentioned that’ll come back to get married to my fiancée, and also added our photos together, but now I feel the need to tie the knot before I leave for Canada, my resumption is Sept, 2023. Will I be able to apply for VV or SOWP in like later of 2024 or early 2025 for her since we were not married before my application?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
apeja2017:
OFFICIAL!

FIRST BANK FORM A IS NOW 60DAYS

Is this the fastest currently?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pace6:
Good day beautiful people, congratulations to every PPR recipients and for those delayed, please don’t give up, refire, it will definitely end in praise.

Please I have a question, I was single when I applied for my SP and now got approved, though in my SOP I mentioned that’ll come back to get married to my fiancée, and also added our photos together, but now I feel the need to tie the knot before I leave for Canada, my resumption is Sept, 2023. Will I be able to apply for VV or SOWP in like later of 2024 or early 2025 for her since we were not married before my application?

Thanks in advance for your response.
sept 2023 and you already got ppr. wow I tap into your grace. and yes you can apply for open work permit for him to the best of my knowledge but let the gurus answer... please when did you apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obianne: 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good evening all, please I want to start my admission process to any good Canadian school. I have a 2.1 in Environmental Sciences and want to go for my PhD. How viable is getting a PhD admission in Canada, what are my chances and which school can I apply to. I majored in pollution control in my masters and want to delve into toxicology.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obianne: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good evening all, I want to start my admission process for PhD in Canada. Just want to know if it's feasible with my 2.1 msc in Environmental Sciences. I majored in pollution control and want to delve into toxicology. Please which good, cheap and ielts-free universities should I apply to...and how is the visa approval rate for PhD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Blackmandreams: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Who ever this makano is, has really been a blessing to so many people on this group. A lot of positive feedbacks from people he helped and his posts here are really helpful. A good name is worth more than money. Keep the good job up @makano.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kamsi99:
Hi Everyone,

I just got my PPR ! August 20th applicant.
Thanks to all the gurus on this platform.
Please I am currently in the east and I left my passport with my uncle in lagos.
Can he submit my passport for me?
Please what documents should he go with.

I will share my timeline soon. Note: Eligibility didn’t start, just PPR yesterday. Thanks.

WOW ALL THESE TESTIMONIES I TAP FROM ALL OH::: LEMME DO AND SUBMIT MY APPLICATION. IT SEEMS APPROVAL IS IN THE AIR!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
bullstriker:
Yes, you can get married now, and he can apply once you start your studies in September. Because you indicated you were single, ensure you add proof of relationship such as wedding pics, joint bank account, lease, property ownership etc., to convince them that the marriage was not undertaken to obtain SOWP.

Thank you very much...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Cuppycak3:

sept 2023 and you already got ppr. wow I tap into your grace. and yes you can apply for open work permit for him to the best of my knowledge but let the gurus answer... please when did you apply?

Okay, thank you very much, I applied in July but already deferred to 2023, two weeks later PPR came.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vikky05: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
pweeshy:
Thank you for your response. If I get a new passport, will I send it to IRCC to restamp? Will they do that?

No I don’t think that’s possible. Getting a new one is just to ease the stress of having to apply for a new passport in canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mamaoseme33: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good evening everyone. Pls I need some advice on what to do. The thing is I got an offer letter from teesside university in the Uk. Besides, I am also applying to colleges in Canada to go for PGD, however, I haven't gotten offer letter from Canada college yet. Meanwhile, I heard Canada gives PR once I graduates but in Uk it not so. What do I do guys, should I forget about the UK and continue with applying to Canada or go to UK and also continue to apply to Canada, Although the money involved is much. Pls what do you advice I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mamaoseme33:
Good evening everyone. Pls I need some advice on what to do. The thing is I got an offer letter from teesside university in the Uk. Besides, I am also applying to colleges in Canada to go for PGD, however, I haven't gotten offer letter from Canada college yet. Meanwhile, I heard Canada gives PR once I graduates but in Uk it not so. What do I do guys, should I forget about the UK and continue with applying to Canada or go to UK and also continue to apply to Canada, Although the money involved is much. Pls what do you advice I do

Pls go to the Uk if canada funds and documents isn’t available.. to avoid unnecessary mental health issue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mamaoseme33:

Gaining admission is not a challenge with Canada, it's getting the student visa, however, for UK it's easier so long as you have the right documents and POF.

Applying to colleges in Canada takes a mini of three weeks from experience but this speed depends on the intake you're applying for and how close it is to current intake in the year.

If you are confident that you will get the student visa then proceed and ditch the UK part but if you're not certain then stick with UK. Get over there do your thing and apply for Canada PR from there.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by beccadamilola(f): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hi guys I posted sometimes ago about gaining admission for PGD in Canada. I am about to apply for study permit and I want to apply by myself, however I am still a bit behind expecially at the study plan/Statement of purpose part. I studied Geology and I'm going for my PGD in Project Management, can anyhow guide me through how to write my statement of purpose or refer me to someone who can guide me on the whole study permit process. I've made my research and gotten most of the documents I just need help with the sop and the proof of funds part. I've paid a deposit fee to the school and my program is in May so I want to apply for study permit from December. Please help a sister and I pray I testify soon like nairalanders.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Olayinkaji:

I am going for graduate certificate program. They just moved my application to May 23. I had C5 in Waec and had a pass grade in my university transcript for English

They request an English proficiency test from you because of your pass grade in English course on your university transcript. If you are applying for a PostDip or PostCertificate programme, most schools will look at your grades in any English courses.

So, if you are still interested in the programme at Durham College, send them an email and they might give you the option of taking the Duolingo test, which is much easier to take and less expensive than IELTS.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Somebody is sleeping well tonight.... lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mevwolorio: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good evening everyone, congratulations to those who have received their PPR. For those who are still waiting, you will receive yours soon.
Are you coming to St John's Newfoundland? Contact me if you need accommodation. A beautiful Shared 3 bedroom apartment is available in the downtown area of St John's, Newfoundland. Contact me on WhatsApp at +2348034981684 or call on +17096319597. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2022
olokings:
Somebody is sleeping well tonight.... lol

That's meeeee grin grin
Thanks a lot bros.

Its PPR guys. Dropping my timeline and details soon.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Thomsyne:

That's meeeee grin grin
Thanks a lot bros.

Congratulations, God be praised!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Tolifefun:
Congratulations, God be praised!

Thanks and Halleluyah

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olarolarayy: 12:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Esanson:
Congratulations I tap from your grace I'm the next.
pls I need help on how to go about gic
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 1:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Once again, its PPRRRRR - Loooooonnnnggggg post alert!!

First off, I’d like to thank God and many members of this platform for helping and keeping things running on here.

My profile in summary: 25y/o single male, parent sponsored, Computer Engineering BSc, graduated with second class upper, going for MSc, Computational Sciences. Graduated in 2020, worked as a Software Engineer ever since then.

Timeline and Events
New Portal
First-time applicant
Applied by myself. Learnt all from Google, Youtube, and Nairaland

July 4: Upfront medicals
July 8: Application on New Portal
July 8: Biometrics Request
July 13: Gave biometrics and received on portal
** Somewhere in between I’d uploaded my medical sheet from IOM via webform. Can’t remember when.
August 4 (2AM): Sent mail to Lagos, Nairobi, London and attached my medical sheet.
August 4 (Around 1pm): Biometrics and Medicals updated to pass.
** Long wait, ordered notes, CBSA and GCMS, nothing tangible.
October 11: Sent mail to MP
October 13: MP got back literally saying the same thing on portal.
** Around this period, started firing several versions of mails and webforms.
Nov 16: MP reached out to them again – Preassessment done, eligibility not started.
Nov 17 (Around midnight): Sent mails to Beijing, London, Lagos, Abuja, Nairobi.
Nov 17 (Around 12pm): Eligibility review started on portal
Nov 17 (Around 9pm): BVL and PPR

Little story, for POF which is usually a concern, I had like 5.5M in my account, $2k USD in dorm account. 5M was gift deed from my Dad, he had 25M in fixed deposit since July 2021. As at the time I applied, the money was fixed. There were several opinions about this, but I kept it that way even though I was scared sh*tless. The closing balance of that account was 77k in fact.

Around November 9 ish, I sent updated statement showing liquidated funds and my Dad transferred the balance of like 8M to me since I’d enrolled in courses. My savings in Naira and USD had grown, I also got salary raise at work so I packaged all these and sent severally via webforms – both old and new. Oh yeah, I’ve ordered like 3 notes and I still have 4 pending lol.

I’m adding all of these because I’m not sure what did the trick. It’s pretty much a combination of all.

Docs submitted:

Consent Personal Information

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (3 pages or so)
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
INTRODUCTION LETTER FROM EMPLOYER
PROMOTION AND SALARY REVIEW LETTER
RECENT EMPLOYMENT MAIL FROM ANOTHER EMLOYER
WORK ID-CARD
PREVIOUS LETTERS OF EMPLOYMENTS
RESUME OF APPLICANT
CERTIFICATIONS
POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
BACHELOR’S DEGREE (B.Sc.) CERTIFICATE
WES REPORT
WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL (WAEC) CERTIFICATE
PROOF OF MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE
FAMILY PICTURES
BIRTH CERTIFICATES OF FAMILY MEMBERS
PENSION FUND ACCOUNT STATEMENT
FAMILY BUSINESS DOCUMENTS (CAC Expired though)

Proof of Funds

PROOF OF FUNDS (APPLICANT’S SECTION)
PAYSLIPS FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS FROM CURRENT NIGERIAN EMPLOYER
INVOICES FROM FOREIGN EMPLOYER
PERSONAL MBS DOCUMENT FOR PAST 6 MONTHS FROM BANK
(MyBankStatement)
MYBANK STATEMENT FOR USD BANK (CURRENT ACCOUNT)
TUTION DEPOSIT PAYMENT RECEIPT FROM FLYWIRE
STUDENT DEPOSIT STATEMENT FROM UNIVERSITY
PAYONEER LETTER OF GOOD STANDING
PAYONEER ACCOUNT STATEMENT FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS

PROOF OF FUNDS (SPONSOR SECTION)
SIGNED SPONSORSHIP LETTER
NOTARIZED GIFT DEED FROM SPONSOR ₦5,000,000 (15,000 CAD)
TRANSATION RECEIPT OF GIFT DEED FROM SPONSOR
MYBANKSTATEMENT OF ORIGINATING BANK (SPONSOR’S BANK)
INVESTMENT CERTIFICATE WHERE LIVING EXPENSES OF ₦5,000,000.00k (15,000 CAD) WAS INVESTED
INTRODUCTION LETTER FROM BANK WHERE ₦25,000,000.00k (78,592.58 CAD) IS INVESTED
FIXED DEPOSIT INVESTMENT CERTIFICATE WITH BANK (I added all 6 or so of them, for every period the FD matured and was re-invested)
BANK STATEMENT FROM BANK SHOWING RETURNS ON FIXED DEPOSIT, RE-INVESTMENT AND EVENTUAL TRANSFER
INTRODUCTION LETTER FROM SPONSOR’S CURRENT EMPLOYER
CURRENT ENGAGEMENT LETTER FROM SPONSOR’S EMPLOYER
MYBANK STATEMENT FOR SPONSOR’S ADDITIONAL ACCOUNT
LAND PURCHASE AGREEMENT OF STUDENT HOSTEL FOR RENT (LANDED PROPERTY
PROOF OF OWNERSHIP FOR CARS (Sponsor’s)

Additional Documents

HEALTH INSURANCE ID CARD
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) ID CARD AND SKILLS ACQUISITION ID CARD
ONE YEAR NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICE (10/21 – PRESENT)
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
LOCAL GOVERNMENT CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
TAX PAYMENTS TO LAGOS INLAND REVENUE SERVICE
NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (NIN) DOCUMENT
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
SPONSOR’S CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY FOR CURRENT ADDRESS
LETTER OF CONSENT FROM PARENTS
SAMPLE RECEIPTS AND DOCUMENTATION OF LANDED PROPERTY (STUDENT HOSTEL FOR RENT)
SAMPLE RECEIPTS FOR HOSTEL RENT FROM 2020 TO PRESENT
SPONSOR’S CURICCULUM VITAE

Special shoutout to makano, olokings, 7colours, bepositive, Isyma, gcmswriters, gilb231, demmy10, Iremide2019, Sanicesanice123, olutoyiin, charitojames, johnstan and many other amazing people I interacted with on here.

If I have the time, I’ll try to redact a lot of the documents and mails I used and upload them to a Google drive link – hopefully people can find them useful.

Shalom, God bless and I wish everyone all the very best.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thelz: 1:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Thomsyne:

That's meeeee grin grin
Thanks a lot bros.

Congratulations dear.. I can't wait to testify too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sarah1032: 1:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Congrats

Thomsyne:

First off, I’d like to thank God and many members of this platform for helping and keeping things running on here.

My profile in summary: 25y/o single male, parent sponsored, Computer Engineering BSc, graduated with second class upper, going for MSc, Computational Sciences. Graduated in 2020, worked as a Software Engineer ever since then.

Timeline and Events
New Portal
First-time applicant

** Somewhere in between I’d uploaded my medical sheet from IOM via webform. Can’t remember when.
August 4 (2AM): Sent mail to Lagos, Nairobi, London and attached my medical sheet.
Nov 16: MP reached out to them again – Preassessment done, eligibility not started.

Little story, for POF which is usually a concern, I had like 5.5M in my account, $2k USD in dorm account. 5M was gift deed from my Dad, he had 25M in fixed deposit since July 2021. As at the time I applied, the money was fixed. There were several opinions about this, but I kept it that way even though I was scared sh*tless. The closing balance of that account was 77k in fact.

Around November 9 ish, I sent updated statement showing liquidated funds and my Dad transferred the balance of like 8M to me since I’d enrolled in courses. My savings in Naira and USD had grown, I also got salary raise at work so I packaged all these and sent severally via webforms – both old and new. Oh yeah, I’ve ordered like 3 notes and I still have 4 pending lol.

I’m adding all of these because I’m not sure what did the trick. It’s pretty much a combination of all.

Docs submitted:

BIRTH CERTIFICATE
WORK ID-CARD
RESUME OF APPLICANT
CERTIFICATIONS
WES REPORT
FAMILY PICTURES

Proof of Funds

(MyBankStatement)

INVESTMENT CERTIFICATE WHERE LIVING EXPENSES OF ₦5,000,000.00k (15,000 CAD) WAS INVESTED
FIXED DEPOSIT INVESTMENT CERTIFICATE WITH BANK (I added all 6 or so of them, for every period the FD matured and was re-invested)
BANK STATEMENT FROM BANK SHOWING RETURNS ON FIXED DEPOSIT, RE-INVESTMENT AND EVENTUAL TRANSFER

Additional Documents

HEALTH INSURANCE ID CARD
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

Special shoutout to makano, olokings, 7colours, bepositive, Isyma, gcmswriters, gilb231, demmy10, Iremide2019, Sanicesanice123, olutoyiin, charitojames, johnstan and many other amazing people I interacted with on here.

If I have the time, I’ll try to redact a lot of the documents and mails I used and upload them to a Google drive link – hopefully people can find them useful.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 1:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Thomsyne:

Timeline and Events
New Portal
First-time applicant

Docs submitted:

BIRTH CERTIFICATE
WORK ID-CARD
RESUME OF APPLICANT
CERTIFICATIONS
WES REPORT
FAMILY PICTURES

Proof of Funds

(MyBankStatement)

Additional Documents

HEALTH INSURANCE ID CARD
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

Omo una documents fit make person abandon this Canada journey oo HA!! Congratulations �

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Stifflah09(m): 2:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Thomsyne:

Timeline and Events
New Portal
First-time applicant

Docs submitted:

BIRTH CERTIFICATE
WORK ID-CARD
RESUME OF APPLICANT
CERTIFICATIONS
WES REPORT
FAMILY PICTURES

Proof of Funds

(MyBankStatement)

Additional Documents

HEALTH INSURANCE ID CARD
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

Congrats man.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 2:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Thomsyne:

My profile in summary: 25y/o single male, parent sponsored, Computer Engineering BSc, graduated with second class upper, going for MSc, Computational Sciences. Graduated in 2020, worked as a Software Engineer ever

Congrats man �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 3:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Wow.. another good news this early morning cool congrats and Canada will favor u
Thomsyne:

Timeline and Events
New Portal
First-time applicant

Docs submitted:

BIRTH CERTIFICATE
WORK ID-CARD
RESUME OF APPLICANT
CERTIFICATIONS
WES REPORT
FAMILY PICTURES

Proof of Funds

(MyBankStatement)

Additional Documents

HEALTH INSURANCE ID CARD
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sarah1032: 4:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Please gurus. I have a question.

I'll be schooling in centinneal college, but I wanted to know, do they offer hyflex or online classes?

If yes, if I stay in a different province and still school, does this affect pgwp?

Or insurance and Healthcare from the province of Ontario and the school insurance?

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.