Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1237284 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2022

Thank you.

Could the refusal be it's because I'm going for a year course with the kids?

Maybe if you had paid the entire 1 year tuition. Are you self sponsored?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Marh: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Please is anyone traveling to Calgary via KLM December 9th? If yes please drop a message.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cde1: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good evening everyone

I sincerely want to show my appreciation to everyone that has reached out, shown concern and prayed for me.

I can't thank you all enough and my prayer is for you all to succeed in whatever you lay your hands on.

I'm taking a break out of here so I can think straight.

God bless you all

Bye.

It’s so disheartened after all efforts and time wasted to get rejection . these countries are taking advantage of the bad situations in Africa and less developed countries. There shouldn’t be any reason whatsoever to deny a student going to study abroad visa so far the student can afford it and has provided legitimate documents. It is canada that started the nonsense no career advancement bla bla , lack of hometies, all irrelevant excuses. Imagine canada denying young folks age 21 to 23 student visa for lack of hometies when they know these are young folks whom parents want to sponsor to study. Canada don’t really need people. Their system is bias and their is no fairness. They take peoples money make them wait for so long and deny them. Only the ircc knows the gimmick they use in reviewing applications. New applications are approved faster whereas applications as old as 8months are pending. Isn’t it questionable. Whoever thinks the white people are not grandmasters of corruption hmmm….

It is simple and clear if you don’t want people in your country stop accepting new applications.just like what US did it’s simple and clear make applicants book appointment date to limit applications then you won’t raise applicants hope . Why accepting millions of applications when you don’t really need people and end up denying 90percent of those applications for baseless reasons after receiving application fee .

Uk was denying students visa more than any country before now. But when they needed people they opened their door again. 98percent of UK study permits are getting approved in the past 1 year and half within short timeframe.

I advice everyone not to put all their eggs in one basket. We can succeed anywhere . Canada ego has gotten to all time high and they feel their country is the best and the whole world want o come to canada . We can’t blame them. If our government has put the right things in place .many won’t leave Nigeria. I just returned from ordinary Rwanda and I was ashamed of my country Nigeria.

My application is almost 4month and eligibility didn’t start , I have German student visa appointment date soon also packaging Australia. It took almost 1 year to get my German appointment. That is a country that don’t want to play with human feelings. They stated clearly that it will take 1 year to get appointment for category b. If you cant wait don’t apply. This is part of measures to control crowd.Their is no limit. Dear don’t limit yourself. You can also reapply and hope for the best . The canada VO gives visa to whoever they want to give and whenever they want to . Ever since I was denied US greencard visa 15years ago, visa denial doesn’t really move me again. Canada is profiting from what they are doing having almost 2.9million backlogs applications as at last month. Do the math.they raked in billions of dollars and will end up denying most applications!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by presido997(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good evening here, I’m new here pls, can i get anybody to assist with recommendations and assistance on how to start my student visa processing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Good evening everyone

I sincerely want to show my appreciation to everyone that has reached out, shown concern and prayed for me.

I can't thank you all enough and my prayer is for you all to succeed in whatever you lay your hands on.

I'm taking a break out of here so I can think straight.

God bless you all

Bye.
Oh dear,
So sorry to hear this. Just seeing this.
Do take this break and rethink your next steps.
I’m thinking the purpose of visit could be their main issue.. maybe the time frame and going with the kids affected the home ties and that rolled into the other reasons.

Please do encourage yourself.

My prayers are with you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jhabulani: 12:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Is anyone heading to Fanshawe for January? Any group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Etukokwu1234: 12:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Ladyj143:

E reach
Congratulations
Congratulations brother..plyi need your help.. contact me on 081.30235.953
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sheyman56: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2022
I saw this on my portal and I noticed that my medicals that was passed since September 20 has changed to " you do not need a medical exam. We will send you message if this changes" . Though, my medicals has expired since November 9....
Also, my eligibility started since August 5...
Has anyone experienced this before? What happened thereafter?

Should I book another medical appointment now or wait till they request for it.

The long wait is so frustrating, since June 8.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 12:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Yes, it would
Elixosodi:

What if it's was MBS that was used, would it still serve as POF?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Book for another medical even if they approve your application. Also, carry the report with you when traveling to Canada
Sheyman56:
I saw this on my portal and I noticed that my medicals that was passed since September 20 has changed to " you do not need a medical exam. We will send you message if this changes" . Though, my medicals has expired since November 9....

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Sheyman56:

Can't make sense of the attachment cos it was not cropped well. Read the update and take actions asap.
You will need a valid medical assessment during and after your application so hastily get one done.

Someone here was rejected with reasons stating that their medicals was not received even when the medicals was upfront.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teefab: 1:40am On Nov 17, 2022
Hello @bullstrikee,I will appreciate if you can help me too with admission.Sent you a PM.
Kind Regards
bullstriker:
Since you are a recent graduate and have no work experience in the field of Philosophy, I recommend you continue with Food science and related program to show career progression. Let me know if you need assistance securing admission with any of these or any other school. As always, this service is free.

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Food Safety and Quality Assurance - Food Processing
Conestoga College - Cambridge Fountain Street
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$14,935.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Food Processing - Operational Leadership (FPO2)
Fanshawe College - Downtown
London, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,496.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Food and Nutrition Management (H402)
George Brown College - St. James
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,480.00 CAD
Application fee
$95.00 CAD

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 4:22am On Nov 17, 2022
What!!! cry This wasn't the news I was expecting to hear from u honestly.
Please order CBSA note immediately to find the exact reason because It make sense after your eligibility recommendation was a pass

It's well.sorry about this . Please fire back a second application after getting your CBSA note.
It's well
Breaking News!!!

My application was refused this afternoon based on purpose of visit, insufficient funds and asset lol.

I'm going for a year course, tuition is 18,000 Cad out of which 10,000 Cad has been paid remaining 8,000 Cad.

I am self sponsor and going with 2 of my kids

Bank statement of almost 20M provided, pay stubs, employment letter, confirmation and promotion letters, my CAC documents registered 7 years ago, land documents valued at 30M etc.

I appreciate your well wishes and prayers.

I gave this application my best but sadly, it was not enough.

I am about to order for CBSA note to really understand their reasons for refusal.

Thank you all

I wish everyone still expecting PPR good news

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Yes medical either upfront or requested one is only valid for a year and you can do the upfront anytime before your application.
Karishma:
Does the upfront medical expire? How soon before your application can someone do the medical. Thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 4:45am On Nov 17, 2022
That's what baffles me because from the GCMS note you first ordered, you were good to go and nobody expected that you will be denied but please order a second one to find out what really went wrong.

If you address whatever concerns the VO had after getting the second GCMS note, your chances of getting your visa the second time is very high because of your strong first application.
Please take heart . Try and make yourself happy and don't let this weigh u down .
It's well with u. Please cheer up.

Thanks alot.

Funny enough, there was no single concern in the GCMS and CBA note.

It is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Onaliaku: 4:45am On Nov 17, 2022
Create a new account
Load credit and call cic
Tell them that you cannot login to your account that it keeps kicking you out and that you you have created another account to see if it will work, hopefully they will guide you in how to link your old account to new account. You have the main information like your DOB, Full name, application number, passport number etc.

Goodluck

Anonymity777:
I need your candid advice please.
I contacted an agent to help me process a Canada study visa for my self. To cut the long story short, The visa has been approved and the agent has been fully paid, i have my passport with me already but she has refused to drop all log in to both the visa portal and to the email for receiving messages from IRCC. She has even refused giving us letter of introduction which is an important document for traveling. I don't have the LOI I remember asking her about it earlier on but she declined to provide it to me, I have gone to VFS twice but they said they can’t help. although they verified the authenticity of the visa because i gave them my passport to verify, they asked me to go and sort things out with my agent, i am due to travel for my program by January, but as it stands i am helpless, this is already freaking me out guys! she has refused to pick my calls, she is nowhere to be found, all efforts to reach her has proved abortive and even sent a message, claiming to have traveled out of the country,
please what can be done? Help me out here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 4:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Can you prove the agent's names she mentioned have had their clients getting refused?
since I have been following the thread I noticed some agents in this forum by lots of testimonies from people that had their applications approved
OldwomanWoman:
I remember your application and I know you mean well.
These same agents their clients are steady getting refusals..they can't work magic.
Mentioning their names will only lure people to them..not saying they don't know their onion but their clients are getting refusal on a daily basis.
I am 100% sure of this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by meemeelisco(f): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Reach out to me and I can walk you through linking your old account to a new one. I hope that may help but not guaranteed.
Anonymity777:
I need your candid advice please.
I contacted an agent to help me process a Canada study visa for my self. To cut the long story short, The visa has been approved and the agent has been fully paid, i have my passport with me already but she has refused to drop all log in to both the visa portal and to the email for receiving messages from IRCC. She has even refused giving us letter of introduction which is an important document for traveling. I don't have the LOI I remember asking her about it earlier on but she declined to provide it to me, I have gone to VFS twice but they said they can’t help. although they verified the authenticity of the visa because i gave them my passport to verify, they asked me to go and sort things out with my agent, i am due to travel for my program by January, but as it stands i am helpless, this is already freaking me out guys! she has refused to pick my calls, she is nowhere to be found, all efforts to reach her has proved abortive and even sent a message, claiming to have traveled out of the country,
please what can be done? Help me out here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NotaMod: 6:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Tgbengus151:
The IRCC that will send you a PPR (request for your passport) will most likely be the one in Nairobi but your passport will be stamped at the Canadian VAC center in Lagos or Abuja.

Thank you for responding. So if i understand correctly, passport request will come from the office in Kenya, and will be sent to Kenya.

But the visa stamp will have Lagos office on it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joshua1107: 6:22am On Nov 17, 2022
Good day
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Good day Guys I have an issue. I was asked to submit diploma and English proficiency.
I am from a English speaking country and it wasn't compulsory.
I don't know why they are asking again. I have submitted WAEC then as final secondary school transcript.
The school is Durham.

Should I just leave it

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2022
I totally understand you but I've asked alot of questions regarding lambton without response, only a very few people go to lambton, we'll still share information here though. Cheers

Bobomaigida:

Okay, so the reason why whatsapp groups aren't encouraged is that it restricts the interaction on this forum, if more people are creating private groups it drives engagement from here to those groups, new people joining this platform will not see any information and once new information is not available the platform dies.

The people that were posting their numbers for groups were wrong to have done that. Like I said, if you need clarification or questions to be answered post it here and even tag some members you feel that will answer your question.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Olayinkaji:
Good day Guys I have an issue. I was asked to submit diploma and English proficiency.
I don't know why they are asking again. I have submitted WAEC then as final secondary school transcript.
The school is Durham.

Should I just leave it

English requirement depends on the school. You should have had an option to waive it before getting to the option of submitting your documents.
It can be expensive but try to apply to like 2,3 schools at a time and make a choice once you get admission.
I don't know about Durham but Seneca waives application fees from time to time. I didn't go for them cos I was expected to pay a deposit of my full first semester fees within 30 days when the admission was out.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2022
Olayinkaji:
The school is Durham.

Should I just leave it

That mean you didn't do well in your English! what grade do you have in English in your Waec? Are you going for a diploma prog or PostG-Dip?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Winnerpoks:

I totally understand you but I've asked alot of questions regarding lambton without response, only a very few people go to lambton, we'll still share information here though. Cheers

The moderator of this thread can ban you or disable your monicker for this. WhatsApp groups are not permitted and it's so that the thread stays active.
Not every one will have your choice of school as theirs, however, admission and visa application process is same for everyone.
Just ask specific questions and someone with the right knowledge will respond.

Cheers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2022
NotaMod:

Thank you for responding. So if i understand correctly, passport request will come from the office in Kenya, and will be sent to Kenya.

But the visa stamp will have Lagos office on it?

For some reason Nigerian applications are reviewed and processed in Nairobi Kenya.

The Lagos and Abuja office merely processes biometrics collection, receive your passport when it's required and inscribe the visa counterfoil already processed and presented to them from Nairobi.

No your passport will not be shipped to Nairobi and returned for visa stamping, it will reflect the issuing country (Nairobi Kenya) and not Lagos.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Olayinkaji:
The school is Durham.

Should I just leave it

Just leave it, Durham doesn’t require English test.

Goodluck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Can you link me up with the person that helped with your visa?

Chiziteremary:
Hello dear, please dont feel too bad. My 1st application was refused, 2nd was approved. What i find most annoying with yours is that they kept u for so long. Pls i encourage you to contact either Makano or Frankglobbin. I reapplied again but i ddnt want to take chances so i used one of the agents on this our platform. The guy completely repackaged my application and it was approved.

Please target May 2023. Repackage immediately and refire. I encourage you with the word of God in Romans 8:28 which says 'All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose'. Its all working for your good, you may not be it now but God knows best. I later saw why God didnt want me to go in May 2022.

I was meant to be in Canada May 2022, i had to defer to Jan 2023, i will be traveling next month. Pls dont waste time just reapply.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OldwomanWoman: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Yes...the agents themselves are not IRCC.its only a game of chance.
Their clients get refusal on a steady..Most people barely return here to say they got refusal.
I know people who got refusals from these agents.
You can use them if you so wish but it's not a 100%..and of course they have got approvals too but then refusal sef plenty with ridiculous amounts
Your choice.
Leadforteservic:
Can you prove the agent's names she mentioned have had their clients getting refused?
since I have been following the thread I noticed some agents in this forum by lots of testimonies from people that had their applications approved

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Your right though, in as much as how experienced some agents are, the decision still rests with IRCC and they do deny some applicants that use this well experienced agents.
But one thing I can tell u is that your chances of getting your application approved is higher using an experienced agent that really knows his onions and think like a VO. There a few I have identified in this thread through lots of positive testimonies.
OldwomanWoman:
Yes...the agents themselves are not IRCC.its only a game of chance.
Their clients get refusal on a steady..Most people barely return here to say they got refusal.
I know people who got refusals from these agents.
You can use them if you so wish but it's not a 100%..and of course they have got approvals too but then refusal sef plenty with ridiculous amounts
Your choice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kezzy96: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2022
Mamaoseme33:
sent you a pm

Please add me to your whatsapp group, my watsspp contact is 09092534773. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by rk23roj23: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2022
I sumbitted my study permit application on 15 aug. and review of elgibility start on 9 sept. still no response. when can i expect ppr?? ANYBODY WITH SIMILAR TIMELINE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.