Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1229790 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MumiOlivia: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
Belinda32:

Hello , I have gotten admission in cape Breton university, how much did you pay as tuition deposit

They did not ask for tuition deposit.. So I haven't paid anything yet. But you can pay one semester if you have.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
ahlorba:
I just got admitted to study at centennial college but I was asked to make a deposit payment of $2,650 to hold a seat and receive acceptance letter. I want to know if after the payment and I received my acceptance letter I'll be able to pend the remaining tuition fee until I get to Canada or I'll be required to complete some of the tuition fee before leaving Nigeria

You will have to pay your first semester tuition before the deadline given to you by the college. The first semester tuition is about half of the full tuition for 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Josh121(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2023
mrprolifik:

You will have to pay your first semester tuition before the deadline given to you by the college. The first semester tuition is about half of the full tuition for 1 year.

It upsetting that one have to use black market to pay for this, I have to wait and see if other offers will come so I can pay a lesser deposit and maybe pay the rest of the fees with form A
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hi, guys I just submitted my application today. How do I go about my biometrics?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2023
how did you get the letter of introduction

NGOZIGLORI:
Ok... thanks we will do so right away.
The introduction letter dropped this evening.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adekojo99: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hi everyone, God Bless everyone doing the Lord's work here. You guys don't even have an idea how much lives you have saved. To everyone hopeful, The most high will come through for you and you shall rejoice.

I got my PPR yesterday, I am thankful to God.

I would like to be added to WhatsApp groups for information sake and sorts ! My number is 07061826513

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tghurl(f): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Yes I did, you can ask questions here.. there are a lot of people willing to help

Bamz555:

Pls did u do it yourself ? I need assistance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sheunflexy(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
The thing shock me ooo

The guy say 5m a month. most people tution self no reach 5m for a semester. Funny dude[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CornOak(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
Adekojo99:
Hi everyone, God Bless everyone doing the Lord's work here. You guys don't even have an idea how much lives you have saved. To everyone hopeful, The most high will come through for you and you shall rejoice.

I got my PPR yesterday, I am thankful to God.

I would like to be added to WhatsApp groups for information sake and sorts ! My number is 0706182...

Congratulations to you.

In the spirit of giving back, kindly share your timeline and docs submitted.

Also, dropping your number on a public forum like this is not advisable, remove the digits. Everything you need to know is here or ask questions if in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Hi, guys I just submitted my application today. How do I go about my doing biometric.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
Wow..I'm august 31. Have u been firing IRCC MAILS AND WEBFORMS ESPECIALLY?
Eje18:

I am August 16th, still waiting also.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Josh121:

It upsetting that one have to use black market to pay for this, I have to wait and see if other offers will come so I can pay a lesser deposit and maybe pay the rest of the fees with form A
Try Conestoga college. Tuition deposit is 1500cad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Josh121(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2023
benedictuyi:

Try Conestoga college. Tuition deposit is 1500cad

Already have an application with them since December 6, still waiting for their offer

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2023
chithec:

Most people choose to do upfront medicals because of available slots
You can choose to do yours now if there are slots available on their website
Pls where to do medicals in Abuja and what is the website u talking about??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Have you emailed Qlife to know if they have sent your medical report to IRCC? I had to email IOM after I did my medical on 21 Dec. The same day I sent IOM an emailed, my medical got updated on my portal. You can also request for your medical result. Let them know your deadline is just a day time.
Vicnero:
Good Evening NL Fam.

I did my Medicals at Qlife on the 27 of Dec and up till now it has not been Uploaded. Am kind of worried because the 30 days Given for medicals will be On Sunday 8-01.
What Should I do please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Does this mean my passport has been sent to VAC Abuja for stamping and does this mean that walk-in for passport collection is not allowed because I can some people do a walk-in at VFS to get their passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2023
johnstan:

People do this so that IRCC will not be contacting them to do anything, they will simply review your documents and approve it.
It saves the time you will wait to get informed, the time to go for the test, the time you will wait for the test to be sent and the time it will take IRCC to acknowledge and update it to passed on your portal.
Pls for sumone who just got admission and starting to arrange his documents can he go do medicals even before starting visa application? Nd if yes pls whr in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2023
NGOZIGLORI:
For the gift deed I used a lawyer he also did some documents for us everything was calculated together but in all it was less than 50k for all the documents he did
for the property valuation I used an estate valuation company (250-300k) depending on the company and the negotiating power.

Pls after the gift deed what other documents please??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by horlabeesie: 12:45am On Jan 07, 2023
Meenah2hot:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Robilhallamin.
Which of the favors of Allah will I deny
I have been writing this message for a while in anticipation of getting PPR.
I can't express how happy I am today, the excitement is so much.
DIY. I got all the information from Nairaland, OJC and traveling with kids.
My time line
Family of 5
8 months PG certificate
Cambrian college
Submitted September 15
Biometric September 19
Upfront medical September 12
Children and husband medical passed December 1&2
I had TB history. IOM request for sputum test which took 10 weeks before I got the results.
I was tired of waiting. After ten weeks result came out negative I was so happy that was my first PPR. Thanks to " Caleb" for giving me the info about the test and calming me down, he was God sent, because I met him on OJC telegram group may Allah answer all your prayers Amin. I did my second x-ray on December 13
Medical passed January 13

I and my husband worked very hard on the application. I have 7 years study gap with a 3rd class honor In Economics. Am going to study Supply chain management at Cambrian college.
I showed I served at NEMA and also did volunteer there.
Also wrote my work experience as an NPower participant and also have business I run with my husband. My husband is my sponsor.
Affidavit of sponsorship
pay slip
pension statement
other allowance shown
GTBANK MBS of 15 million plus
lump sum explained
Landed properties
My dad's complex documents
My husband car documents
My dad's car documents I use
Travel history I and husband also stated my UK refusal years back
I really appreciate all the gurus and the admins. Thanks makano, lekkiboe
With God every thing is possible and read all the information everything is important
Congratulations to you and your family sis. Alhamdulillahi. Please if you don’t mind, I’d like to dm you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sos123: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Please, is it school or IRCC that gives introduction letter

NGOZIGLORI:
Ok... thanks we will do so right away.
The introduction letter dropped this evening.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2023
nowornever9:
Vfs sent me mail this morning that my passport is ready for collection at abuja and I also received my letter of introduction on IRCC portal this evening.

Have u picked up your passport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FranklynJonin: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Go to the website below:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can

Click on book now

Scroll down and click on online

Then create an account and book an available date and time

Uzorsammy:
Hi, guys I just submitted my application today. How do I go about my doing biometric.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 1:46am On Jan 07, 2023
Uzorsammy:
Hi, guys I just submitted my application today. How do I go about my biometrics?
Bro Abeg I need guide nd assistance to run mine too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 1:47am On Jan 07, 2023
Tghurl:
Yes I did, you can ask questions here.. there are a lot of people willing to help

What is the best site to use the old or the new and pls can u drop it here fr me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chigozieevans: 2:11am On Jan 07, 2023
adetouneo:
Good afternoon everyone
I want to know if Canada embassy accept foreign account sponsorship.
Like i have a brother in US that wants to sponsor my Canada study will it be accepted.

Yes I think it can be accepted.

Let me encourage you with a little portion of my funny story.
In my SOP and Sponsorship Letter, I clearly stated that the entire costs for my study in Canada will be financed by my brother who lives and works in Canada.

My personal GTB account was just having 140,000 Naira (2 months salaries which I didn't even explain). I didn't show any personal money because I don't have.
All the entire POF were just placed on my brother's shoulders, although he showed about $75k CAD as POF Excluding the $9k he already committed and paid as my tuition fee.

Infact, my ppr was just by God's grace and favor.
I believe Every application is unique.
My other friend had about 8M naira in her personal account plus Her sponsors (brother + sister) already in Canada. She was refused for POF reasons.

Just pray for God to control the algorithms to pass your application to a VO that will fall in love with your application and be your divine helper.

Finally, pray pray pray pray fast fast fast fast believe believe believe be positive positive positive. lol
Good luck

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NGOZIGLORI(f): 5:43am On Jan 07, 2023
I had learnt from here that it is sent to ones portal. So we kept checking her portal as well, so we just saw it as a correspondence letter after the PPR yesterday evening.

Winnerpoks:
how did you get the letter of introduction

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NGOZIGLORI(f): 5:44am On Jan 07, 2023
It comes from IRCC into ones portal.

sos123:
Please, is it school or IRCC that gives introduction letter

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NGOZIGLORI(f): 5:53am On Jan 07, 2023
Yes you can. ...
As soon as she got the admission we booked for her Medicals. My daughter had her Medicals on the 28th of Sept while we submitted her application on the 11th of October. After the Medicals they will give you a paper. It will also be part of the documents you will add to your application. Once you do your application and biometric they will send the Medicals within few days.

Bamz555:

Pls for sumone who just got admission and starting to arrange his documents can he go do medicals even before starting visa application? Nd if yes pls whr in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Molartech: 7:41am On Jan 07, 2023
Good day everyone, I have tried reading earlier posts but I'm confused. I need clarity, detail information and enlightenment, please help me with it. I have HND and PGD in Civil Engineering. I'm 43yrs and already have my credentials evaluated by WES canada. Is it possible for me to get admission for masters in canada with my present credentials and can i get it done without having to write IELTS exam. My people, anyone with information on how to do this or have done this before please help me get through. My aim is to relocate to canada through studies route and I will like practically do it myself, i don't mind being guided. I need your inputs. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Molartech: 7:48am On Jan 07, 2023
Good day everyone, I have tried reading earlier posts but I'm confused and I need clarity & detailed information and enlightenment, please help me with it. I have HND and PGD in Civil Engineering. I'm 43yrs and already have my credentials evaluated by WES canada. Is it possible for me to get admission for masters in canada with my present credentials and can i get it done without having to write IELTS exam. My people, anyone with information on how to do this or have done this before please help me get through. My aim is to relocate to canada through studies route and I will like practically do it myself, i don't mind being guided. I need your inputs. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ghazali34(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2023
No. Why?

Bamz555:

Pls did u submits ur application yourself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.