Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220976 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cadygosh: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2023
Congrats brother, I will also testify
Accessed:
To God be the Glory!

Its PPR.

First Time Applicant (DIY)

Submitted Nov 28th.

Learned a lot here.

Ultimate thanks to God for this.

Thumbs up to Makano and others like Johnstan for their help. Special thanks to Oloking for breaking down his success here...i was silently sapping up all the learning points in his expose. Thanks guys!!

I will drop my details soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2023
Molartech:
Good day everyone, I have tried reading earlier posts but I'm confused and I need clarity & detailed information and enlightenment, please help me with it. I have HND and PGD in Civil Engineering. I'm 43yrs and already have my credentials evaluated by WES canada. Is it possible for me to get admission for masters in canada with my present credentials and can i get it done without having to write IELTS exam. My people, anyone with information on how to do this or have done this before please help me get through. My aim is to relocate to canada through studies route and I will like practically do it myself, i don't mind being guided. I need your inputs. Thanks

Hi Molartech, your best bet will be to pursue post graduate cert course related to your work experience if you have a long study gap. To get admission search on google for colleges that offer the course related, then check their admission requirements and tuition payable. Most applications to colleges do not require IELTS. The start gathering your POF if you are self-sponsoring yourself cos you will have to show at least 4 months statement of the POF.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GoodofNaija: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2023
NGOZIGLORI:
You know say these onyibo people no dey joke with their deadline. Since they have given them till 12th. I dey fear Incase she gets there after 12th let her not be stranded. And they fit no allow am to start classes.
As one of the school's administrator/representative has told her to leave it and come September, but we kept pushing that she is coming this Winter.

Do they have option of virtual classes for the course?. If yes, she can start virtual classes from Nigeria and still leave for Canada when PPT is ready.

My school gave me the option of virtual classes since it does not stop me from entering Canada at any time I am ready. Just that I will have to run the whole semester virtually which I believe is ok for me, given the fact the weather will not even be favorable for a newcomer at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
breakice31:

Old is gc key. New is IRCC portal
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hi guys, someone asked me for the difference between using an Agent and doing it yourself, who knows the difference between both? He wants to use Maple consult but it's way to expensive for him, do these agents add any special flavour to the application or what exactly is the difference?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pls I need help. Can any1 recommend the cheapest airline from Lagos to Toronto for 11th or 12th January with favorable routes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ednut1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
ChiPromise:
Pls I need help. Can any1 recommend the cheapest airline from Lagos to Toronto for 11th or 12th January with favorable routes.
check www.wakanow.com . I saw 583k for eqypt air

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ethiopian air and Egypt air are the cheapest
ChiPromise:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2023
I am also using maple and it's true they are pricey and I choose them because I was afraid to make mistakes on my application so I decided an expert agency should be consulted.
If I had discovered this thread before using an agency, I would have done it myself with guidance from people on this thread.
If you are dedicated, patient , ready to learn, research and committed, I see no reason why you can't do your application yourself using a thread like this with the experts here to guide you and also researching yourself.
The agencies add no special flavor to applications. The only advantage is their experience(the good ones though).
Winnerpoks:
Hi guys, someone asked me for the difference between using an Agent and doing it yourself, who knows the difference between both? He wants to use Maple consult but it's way to expensive for him, do these agents add any special flavour to the application or what exactly is the difference?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Meenah2hot: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2023
Accessed:
To God be the Glory!

Its PPR.

First Time Applicant (DIY)

Submitted Nov 28th.

Learned a lot here.

Ultimate thanks to God for this.

Thumbs up to Makano and others like Johnstan for their help. Special thanks to Oloking for breaking down his success here...i was silently sapping up all the learning points in his expose. Thanks guys!!

I will drop my details soon.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Faith93: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2023
NGOZIGLORI:
Mrprolifik has responded already ..go up the thread a little bit you will see it

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2023
Leadforteservic:
The problem is the routes. Most of them require transit visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2023
Leadforteservic:
The problem is the routes. Most of them require transit visa like Washington (IAD)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ednut1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
ChiPromise:

The problem is the routes. Most of them require transit visa like Washington (IAD)
Ethiopia and eqypt do not require transit. Its the American Airlines/ routes that require transit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
I don't think so, for example Ethiopian air usually have two layovers, the first is at its home country and the second is at Ireland(which doesn't require transit visa) before final stop at Toronto and similar thing applies to Egypt air too.
It's few of the international airline(like United airlines and delta airline) that usually have layover at American but not African airlines.
ChiPromise:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicnero: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
HopefulSuccess:
Have you emailed Qlife to know if they have sent your medical report to IRCC? I had to email IOM after I did my medical on 21 Dec. The same day I sent IOM an emailed, my medical got updated on my portal. You can also request for your medical result. Let them know your deadline is just a day time.

Thank You Fam,
I sent them an email and it has finally been uploaded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2023
Leadforteservic:
I don't think so, for example Ethiopian air usually have two layovers, the first is at its home country and the second is at Ireland(which doesn't require transit visa) before final stop at Toronto and similar thing applies to Egypt air too.
It's few of the international airline(like United airlines and delta airline) that usually have layover at American but not African airlines.
Most of their flights this period are stopping at Washington (IAD).
Pls those that have already traveled should give me insight on this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2023
Ethiopian airline has their second stop at Washington this period
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eje18(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2023
Leadforteservic:
Wow..I'm august 31. Have u been firing IRCC MAILS AND WEBFORMS ESPECIALLY?

Yes I have o. I am even tired of sending messages
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Really? First time I am hearing this. Let me find out more about this because I know their second layer over is usually Ireland for refuelling.
ChiPromise:
Ethiopian airline has their second stop at Washington this period
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
The last person I know that used Ethiopian air 2 days didn't stop at Washington but Ireland for refuelling at second stopover.

If your in Lagos visit their office for better clarification and Travel plan or call their customer care number.
ChiPromise:

Most of their flights this period are stopping at Washington (IAD).
Pls those that have already traveled should give me insight on this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2023
I still send them webforms everyday like twice daily. It's well.
I believe it will end in praise.
Eje18:

Yes I have o. I am even tired of sending messages
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
Leadforteservic:
The last person I know that used Ethiopian air 2 days didn't stop at Washington but Ireland for refuelling at second stopover.

If your in Lagos visit their office for better clarification and Travel plan or call their customer care number.
Pls how do I get their customer care line?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jjohndoe83: 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
Olokings

Twale for you. Went through your posts. Your wealth of experience and wisdom is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
ChiPromise:

Pls how do I get their customer care line?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danowena: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
gideon19:

woow, interesting...you mean the POF available was just 15m plus for a family of 5?

Please I am completely new to this whole process. Please what would be an ideal amount for a family of 5?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danowena: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2023
Bobomaigida:

The heavens really aligned for you, POF of N15m+ for a family of 5 is miracle. Congratulations.
Please how much would have been an expected pof?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tee1991: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2023
Please, I have a question.

My eligibility Started on the 29th of December.
But I checked it now and it has reverted to the way it was before. That is pre-eligibility.

Please, do you know why it stopped?
HazeeyzaH:

It's technical issue from ircc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=Leadforteservic post=119810408][/quote]
Thanks, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Your welcome
ChiPromise:

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2023
Technical glitch. Most times eligibility review can begin in background without updating on your application status and many got PPR with their eligibility review not started on status
Tee1991:
Please, I have a question.

My eligibility Started on the 29th of December.
But I checked it now and it has reverted to the way it was before. That is pre-eligibility.

Please, do you know why it stopped?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Inikay: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2023
Hello everyone,
Please how many Bank statements can I submit?
My sponsor wants to submit 2 and I also want to submit 2 making it a total of 4.Is this too much
Thank you for your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.