Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1214964 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
simplysam007:
What else am I to do this is the second time I’m chopping breakfast from IRCC..submitted everything but still saying not enough documentation to support my funds…I submitted my sponsor (uncle) company and personal account and everything attached to his company he owns he company what more to do…why can’t they ask for more documentations for goodness sake…guru in the house please advice on any other document. I’m to upload I want to reapply

List those document for better insight of the expert.
If you are sure you have submitted a strong document to show the proof of fund then take a step ahead.. Tell your sponsor to transfer a reasonable amount of money to your personal account and tag as a tuition expenses backing that up with an affidavit and it must be notarized. Your case is not that tedious
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Shrunkwriter:
How does one explain purchase of black market fx inside SOP. Statement shows transfer to seller(individual a/c). How do I present this to the V.O

Secondly ... I've been borrowing someone money for over like 2 years now, and the person has been paying back with "loan repayment" as narration. Apart from explaining this in SOP ... is there any document I can use ? Or would a letter from the person suffice

Your fx purchase shouldn’t be an issue here and I don’t think u need to start explaining to VO you scoot out your CAD through black market because they understand each country economy uand ppl working for them here. And for the loan payment if it not everyday transaction U shouldn’t be so bothered about that too only and only if you want to preppoint something with such in ur SOP..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Odiobinna3:
Good afternoon my people, I have a second-class lower division in my first degree, but I want to further it in Canada, please I need directives, where to start and how to start. Thanks.
L

Decided on course... Sit back and ask yourself are you continuing the previous program you have display slot of melee during your undergraduate that turn out to be lower division and if you working already and u want to pursuit professionalism in your current job is call career progression. So you need to decide on where you want between what I have stated. However after a decision you move to the next stage which is searching for schools with a reasonable fee, provincial choice and with a smart curriculum that whom u satisfy with.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Boobae200:
Hello guys,
Please l would like to know if it is compulsory to pay up the balance of the first semester school fees before the my Visa is out. I paid for the initial deposit already. Thanks

Nope

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deebee13(f): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Good day house,
I submitted my passport to VFS Abuja last Wednesday, and asides the initial mail that they've received it, I've not heard anything else.
Is there a way I can find out what's going on over there please?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eric123455(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hello Guys, I am writing to discuss about my Study permit visa application which I actually applied for on the 5th of October 2022, and the processing time for study permit Visa application is 3 months. With all due respect i have sent a Webform to the IRCC to inform that it has passed my processing time but I still haven't received a final decision from them. And please I would like to know if my study permit visa can still be approved after my deadline for resumption has passed, thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Eric123455:
Hello Guys, I am writing to discuss about my Study permit visa application which I actually applied for on the 5th of October 2022, and the processing time for study permit Visa application is 3 months. With all due respect i have sent a Webform to the IRCC to inform that it has passed my processing time but I still haven't received a final decision from them. And please I would like to know if my study permit visa can still be approved after my deadline for resumption has passed, thank you

Yes it can always be granted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
deebee13:
Good day house,
I submitted my passport to VFS Abuja last Wednesday, and asides the initial mail that they've received it, I've not heard anything else.
Is there a way I can find out what's going on over there please?
Thank you.

I really do not think you should worry since they have given you the acknowledgement email. Your passport is officially in their custody. Check the email to see if there is any tracking ID ...use it to track the status of your passport on their site ;
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+yzShCR5+RPxbigEFl/W14/B2caAAJ+pjEGG2r7ohd6rA==

My situation is different and its giving me concerns. I sent my passport on Saturday 21/1/23 via DHL PH and it was delivered to VFS ABUJA on Tuesday 24/1/23 by 10.15am . Since then, VFS has not even given me any notice of receipt of documents/acknowledgement email. I am worried about it. Please is this normal? Does anyone know what next I should do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TLE900: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Good day all. I need urgent answer please. Does canada embassy accept proof of funds from Globus Bank. They don't give my bank statement but give statement of account. Anyone in Canada who has used Globus Bank as proof of funds before ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
TLE900:
Good day all. I need urgent answer please. Does canada embassy accept proof of funds from Globus Bank. They don't give my bank statement but give statement of account. Anyone in Canada who has used Globus Bank as proof of funds before ?

All commercial banks including Globus are accepted, the only issue is that you have to scan the statement they printed for you and attach it to your application, when it gets to IRCC they will contact them for verification. Why don't you ask Globus if they can send you soft copy of the statement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
chrisoo:

I really do not think you should worry since they have given you the acknowledgement email. Your passport is officially in their custody. Check the email to see if there is any tracking ID ...use it to track the status of your passport on their site ;
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+yzShCR5+RPxbigEFl/W14/B2caAAJ+pjEGG2r7ohd6rA==

My situation is different and its giving me concerns. I sent my passport on Saturday 21/1/23 via DHL PH and it was delivered to VFS ABUJA on Tuesday 24/1/23 by 10.15am . Since then, VFS has not even given me any notice of receipt of documents/acknowledgement email. I am worried about it. Please is this normal? Does anyone know what next I should do?

Possible there is an error/missing letter in the emsil provided to vfs at the point of biometrics. Put a call to VFS they will provide update. You can also reach them via email but you will get a response after 48 hrs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Olashile147:

Yes it can always be granted.
Just be patient your application will be treated and feedback provided. My daughter study permits crossed 2 resumption dates we had to defer, was eventually approved and she resumed on the 3rd resumption date
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Eric123455:
deadline for resumption has nothing to do with approval. Keep praying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olashile147: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
TLE900:

They accept any commercial bank statement excluding all this microfinance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by saucekid50: 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Good day guys,
I submitted my passport at VFS lagos last week Monday.
I got this message today. Does it mean that my passport is available for pickup at Lagos VFS or Abuja VFS. Please explain.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deebee13(f): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
chrisoo:

Aaawww, thank you so much.
There is a tracking number, I'll check it now.

I hope you get a response from them soonest.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
orgx:
Hello mentors.
Please do you know any loan program like mpower but for colleges like Centennial college? Please help!

@johnstan johnstan

You can't get mpower loan for college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wsx2: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Eric123455:

Many people were approved after 6 months you are still on track keep sending webform to remind them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DFmum: 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Please I want to ask, do they wait for your medicals before the visa officer starts working on your applications when you have done biometrics? Just remaining medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ammykorr: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hello everyone,

I have gotten admission with Thompson Rivers Uni(MBA) and Cape Breton Uni(PGD in Business Analytics). I would appreciate any advice on which to go for considering that I would like to transition to PR. Which is better in terms of cost of living, ease of transition.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DFmum: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
But your urine sample may have blood in it.......in Uk canada medicals they advice you do your medicals 3 days after your menses to rule out blood in the urine

OLAMINREWA:

Yes, the medical examination doesn't have anything to do with period.

GoodLuck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yemlizzy(f): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Welsh2np:
Hey Nl.
Please who has a good plug for proof of funds with low rates. Kindly drop contact with rates.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bluechicintown: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Please can anyone help with guidance and link to apply for CBSA GCMS Notes - please 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Welsh2np: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yemlizzy:

DM.

Which one is Dm again.

You can explain here in the thread or still hmu on WhatsApp 0.8.1.5.2.5.3.7.6.6.8
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
That's false, they accept micro finance bank statements
Olashile147:

They accept any commercial bank statement excluding all this microfinance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
DFmum:
Please I want to ask, do they wait for your medicals before the visa officer starts working on your applications when you have done biometrics? Just remaining medicals
No. They work on the application and send you a medical request.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Baphil: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Please defer and request for an updated Letter of Acceptance. Then go ahead and update IRCC with it through webform. It is safer this way.

Eric123455:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
BenedictStinson:

Its not necessary
I know it’s not for Canada study visa .. I need it for another purpose
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by doctorfunmi: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need help.
I am about to submit my application but my children's passports are not ready, what can I upload in place of the passports, and is it possible to upload the passports through web form when it is ready? Also my passport will be expiring soon, through I am expecting the renewed one by next month, can I upload the renewed one through web form as well?

Note - We have done medicals and we use their NPC birth certificate for medicals.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by LauraP: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
please for clarification, is an affidavit different from notarisation?
Olashile147:

List those document for better insight if the expert.
If you are sure you have submitted a strong document to show the proof of fund then take a step ahead.. Tell your sponsor to transfer a reasonable amount of money to your personal account and tag as a tuition expenses backing that up with an affidavit and it must be notarized. Your case is not that tedious
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mevwolorio: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
I need someone to put me through on how to apply for a spouse open work permit for my wife and a visitor visa for my kids. which IMM forms I need to fill out? Thanks, family
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by quinstershaw: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Anyone awaiting admission decision from Concordia University or Newfoundland??

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.